Growing Anticipation 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mad? Of course not, I appreciate the boost, and it felt great!" Mom answered enthusiastically.

"I'm glad, but let's not mix the two types of pills, so we can be on the safe side." I said. I stood up and she walked over to me, swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion. Mom and i began to make out. I reached around and grabbed two handfuls of ass while she began to slowly pump my cock. We went up to her room. Mom took off her top and laid down on her stomach. Her mega sized tits held her upper torso up, arching her back.

After dropping my pants I crawled on my knees onto the bed, straddling her legs as I slid along. My erect cock loomed over the back of her head as I stopped just before her ass. I reached down to where the hole was ripped and slowly pulled it apart. Mom looked back at me and cooed as I kept pulling and exposing more of her large rear. With her leggings now completely torn in two I grabbed two handfuls of flesh, letting my fingers sink into the overly plump mass. I played with each cheek, squeezing, jiggling, and slapping them together. Mom reached back with the bottle of special lotion, taken from the nightstand, and handed it to me.

I lathered up my cock head, and then applied a generous amount to her ass. Mom then got on her hands and knees, her tits still resting on the bed underneath her. Stepping off the bed I lowered my throbbing member. Reaching back, she spread her cheeks and I pressed my lotioned cockhead to her asshole. She gasped and her body jolted as I pushed my cock in. Her moaning and breathing intensified as more and more inches filled her insides. I had about twelve inches in when I began thrusting.

I started out slowly, per usual, with such a large cock squeezed into such a tight hole I didn't want to hurt her. I fucked her slow and steady at first. Her cries encouraged me to go harder and faster. Looking down at her big ass I wished that I was able to bury my whole cock inside fuck her without caution. I then remembered Sofia's special pills for me. Fortunately I had unloaded my bag of pills onto the nightstand, next to mom were the pills I needed.

"Hand me that pill bottle." I said. Mom reached over to the end table and passed me the bottle. I quickly swallowed two without water and waited.

"Is your cock... shrinking?" Mom asked, perplexed.

My cock shrank down to a third of it's size. When it finished I had twelve inches of still rock hard man meat. Somehow my horniness grew as it shrank and I was feeling more energized. My cock had shrunk enough to where I was no longer inside mom's ass. I inserted my smaller dick back into her. Her ass had grown large enough that I was able to put the whole thing in. It felt great to feel her jiggling flesh against my pelvis. The room was filled with the slapping sound of flesh on flesh as I held onto her enhanced waist and fucked her much harder than before.

I came the first time in her ass, it felt like my load was just as much as when my cock was full sized. After the spurts ended, I leaned forward and caressed her back, my cock still buried inside. I never knew that mom likes anal so much, she looked back at me and bit her lip, waiting for more. I was only too happy to oblige and I fucked her ass for a second time, filling her belly with more cum. I don't know how long we fucked, switching positions several times. I enjoyed when she was on top, it had been to long since I was able to have sex with a pair of giant tits in my face, and mom's were so big that I was able to hold her huge nipple in my mouth as she humped me. We both came several times, when we were done mom's stomach was bloated and distended, appearing several months pregnant, with cum.

We lay in bed afterwards, mom had her head on my chest, the sheet covering us.

"Is it going to be smaller from now on?" She asked.

"No, it's only temporary." I said.

"Good, I like it when you're big." Mom whispered in my ear. She reached down and caressed my crotch over the sheet. My penis responded to her touch instantly and grew erect. I couldn't help but moan as she continued to rub my cock. To both of our surprise my cock started to grow under the sheet. The temporary pills must be wearing off, maybe we were fucking for longer than I thought or maybe multiple orgasms shortened their duration. My cock continued to enlarge under the sheet, my cockhead's form visible as it snaked up my body and past our heads.

My restored thirty-six inches rested between our heads on my pillow, smearing precum into the pillow case.

"You must still be horny." Mom said.

"I could go one more time." I replied.

"Good, because I'm hungry." She said.

I slid toward the foot of the bed just enough for my cockhead to be at her face. I helped myself to mom's massive tits as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I came again in no time and mom swallowed most of my massive load with only a little escaping from between her lips. When finished she held her distended belly with both hands. I returned to my spot next to her and also felt her belly. It was soft and warm, full of sperm from both ends. Between her semen filled implants and her stomach I would speculate that she must be carrying around billions of sperm cells.

A week passed and there didn't seem to be any Ill effects of mixing the two pill types. Moms ass had ballooned into a gargantuan bubble butt. With each passing day her ass grew larger and her hips wider. Her thighs thickened as well, nearly twice as much as before. Sofia's pills had a much more dramatic effect on mom. By Wednesday her ass had grown to the size of Rachel's formidable rear end, she quickly surpassed that size as Saturday approached.

By the time the weekend hit mom was a site to see. Her body was now the most exaggerated hourglass shape, her beach ball sized tits, that projected beyond her torso on both sides, combined with her mega sized ass and hips helped accentuate her small waist. To anyone else her ass would have been passed off as fake, though I don't know if anyone would even make butt implants that would even compare to her size now. Mom and I were very happy with the results and I made sure to pass that along to her sister. Sofia and I sent a few quick emails back and forth. It was then that she asked if the special pills she made for me worked. I let her know about my theory that orgasms shortened their duration. I received no immediate reply.

On saturday afternoon mom and I were relaxing in our reclining chairs by the pool, under an umbrella with a small table between us. I was naked, my swim trunks didn't fit anyway, and mom was in a tiny bikini. She must have bought several because I had never seen this one before. It was blue with white polka dots and the straps were yellow. The small triangles of fabric barely covered her nipples, parts of her areolas were exposed around the edges. Her bikini bottoms were just as scant. The front barely covered her pubic mound and the back, though originally meant to cover her rear, had become a thong since her ass had grown so huge and wide. I struggled to not grow hard even though I had just rubbed one out right before I came outside.

Mom had her sunglasses on and began to lather sunscreen on herself. I then remembered what she said to me in the shower. That the skin on her tits was very tight, and that we couldn't fill up her implants anymore for a while. I still couldn't believe that she went along with my crazy idea to fill her tits with my cum, but she did and now hers and Tina's were larger than most porn stars. I've known that she has been obsessed with my penis size, I was probably just as obsessed with her chest size since it was all I could think about lately. That's when an idea hit me.

I went back inside and returned with a pill bottle. Sofia had invented the fast acting breast enhancement pills that were temporary. What if mom took them and let them grow and then shrink back down? Maybe that would loosen her skin and we could fill her tits more? I sat down and explained my idea to her.

"That's a great idea! There should be plenty of room in my implants to make them bigger. Thank you honey, you are always trying to help out your mother." She said.

I blushed, I would never miss an opportunity to help her breasts grow. I poured two pills out and handed them to her. She took swallowed them without hesitation and we waited.

"Oh, oh I think somethings about to happen." Mom said.

Indeed she was correct, her nipples grew hard under her bikini, tenting the fabric. Mom moaned as her already giant breasts started growing larger. They grew slowly four about thirty seconds, adding who knows how many inches to her enormous bust. When it was done her tits had grown considerably, it was more difficult to notice since she was so big already. My cock was rock hard from watching her grow before my eyes. Mom assisted with an excellent titty fuck. I coated her face, chest and new tits with a thick layer of cum and we took a dip in the pool to wash off. A few hours later her breasts shrank back and her skin did seem a little looser, we might have to take our time with the pills to stretch her skin out sufficiently.

It was sunday afternoon when Tina, Rachel, and the twins returned from their beach trip. Mom and I were relaxing in the living room, watching a movie, when the door opened. Rachel was the first inside, rolling her suitcase behind her. Tina followed and she looked worse for wear. She was wearing the same t-shirt that she left in except now there were a few stains from I don't know what. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes looked tired. She must have partied a little too much.

My eyes were naturally drawn to her chest. Tina had followed mom's example and enlarged her breasts with the same expandable implants. Both of their tits were roughly the same beachball size and the implants were filled with my cum. The most different thing about their breasts were that Tina was still lactating profusely and her nipples were much larger than moms. It was obvious that she needed to pump, her shirt was soaked all the way through. Tina didn't hardly acknowledge us as she walked upstairs.

Mom and I were in for the biggest surprise yet when Sandra and Candice came inside. My jaw dropped, and my dick began to rise, when I saw them. There once perfectly fit and small bodies had been replaced. Standing before us were two sets of double D tits and big round asses. They must have been wearing tank tops that they brought with them because their new tits were stretching them to the limits. I wondered how many growth pills they used in the past week. They must have also been hungover, I wasn't sure seeing how I didn't look at their faces as they went upstairs.

"Like what you see?" Rachel asked as she sat down next to me. "We have a lot of new material for you to go through." She continued.

Rachel, mom and I talked for a while. The twins had agreed to join them on their website, and had filmed each day's growth for their debut. Mom enjoyed showing Rachel her newly enhanced figure. Rachel was impressed and asked her if she would want to be on the site as well. Mom was hesitant. Rachel then asked if she would go on camera if I would. Mom readily agreed, so Rachel asked me the same question. I politely declined, though I was leaning more toward accepting.

I woke up Monday morning. I could hear my shower running so I went downstairs to use the half bathroom. Rachel and Tina were in the living room, on their phones. When I was done i joined them on the couch.

"Where's mom and the twins?" I asked.

"They woke up early and did their work out. I think they are all showering." Tina answered.

That was a problem for me. Every morning i had to blow my massive overnight load into one of the showers. Otherwise i would be crippled over with blue ball pain. A side effect of my overdosing of growth pills. Any other day it wouldn't be an issue, but with all three showers in use what was I to do. My foot long flaccid penis began to harden and rise. Both tina and rachel looked up from their screens as my three foot flagpole deployed to full mast. It was already a red and purple hue.

"Are you alright?" Rachel asked.

"No. I need to jack off. If I don't first thing in the the morning then I get the worst case of blue balls." I explained. I started to caress my huge cock, globs of precum seeped out almost immediately.

"Hey wait! Look we love your huge cock and all, but I don't want to spend an hour cleaning up the mess. Can't you go outside or something?" Tina said.

"Tina it's raining out. I have an idea. Go get that massaging sleeve. Hurry!" Rachel said and then rushed out of the room. Tina followed but not as quickly. My cock was really starting to ache now. A few minutes later Tina returned, massager in hand. Rachel walked in a minute after. She had a condom, there was no way a condom would fit my giant tool. What was she up to?

She unwrapped it and started to stretch it out. To my surprise she was able to fit her whole hand inside without ripping it, like a balloon. She pulled her hand out, leaving it loose and stretched.

"Tina put the sleeve on him." Rachel ordered. The sleeve was very tight, and it was a struggle to slide it down halfway on my cock. Rachel then took the condom and pulled it down over my cockhead. The ring was very tight on me, but formed a seal right underneath the head.

"Hurry! Turn the massager on before he blows an o-ring or something!" Rachel commanded. Tina pushed the button on the battery cord and it nearly took my breath away. It had been a long while since we last used the sleeve. The last time was when Tina wanted to inflate her own expandable breast implants to outgrow mom.

Tina and Rachel held their hands firmly on my thighs as my hips bucked and my pelvis involuntary thrusted upward. Both of my hands gripped the top of theirs tightly as my cock erupted with a torrent of cum that quickly began to fill the condom like a water balloon. I kept cumming as the increased weight began to pull down my cock. The cum balloon was stretched nearly to the breaking point, the latex walls were very tight and the bottom was the size of a bowling ball.

"Tina get a bucket, hurry!" Rachel commanded as my cock filled the condom even more. The massaging sleeve was milking my balls dry and there was still more. Tina hurried back with a blue cleaning bucket from underneath the kitchen sink. Rachel quickly placed it under my cum balloon. And not too soon either for it was then that the condom broke. All the trapped semen splattered loudly into the plastic bucket, filling it to the top. Tina turned off the sleeve just as my orgasm was ending. One last defiant rope of cum oozed out and Rachel shook it off and into the bucket.

"Remember the ice bucket challenge? We could start the cum bucket one!" Said Tina.

We all had a good laugh and I took the bucket to the kitchen sink and washed it all down the drain.

It was later that afternoon, I was in my room going over the new videos that the girls had recorded on their beach trip. It was still raining outside and the forecast called for severe thunderstorms that night and all the way until the next day. The twins had decided to share their growth with their followers and so far it has been dramatic. After watching the videos I realized that they had only taken two days worth of pills and it was the normal dosage! Sandra and Candice were going to be huge when the pills ran their course.

There was a subtle knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

It was Candice. She walked in and sat on the bed behind me.

"How's it going?" She asked me.

"Good, just working on these videos from your trip. How are you?" I said awkwardly. I haven't spent any alone time with my cousin before, I was strangely nervous.

"Bored, really bored. There's not much to do with it raining outside." She said. Candice stood up and walked over to me, sat on my lap while wrapping her arm around my back.

"So...we have all been talking and we really appreciate all the work you do on our videos. They look really good and our viewer numbers have been going up. Will you join us on screen?" She asked while lightly caressing my leg.

"I don't know...I don't know if I want anyone else to know about my...size." I answered.

"Pretty please? Your mom is on board to join our website, she wants you to be with us also." She was practically begging now. Candice certainly knew how to push my buttons, I was starting to think they were all joining forces against me. I just looked at her and let out a deep sigh.

It was late, past midnight now. The twins and I were watching the raw footage from a couple hours ago. We were going to shower and clean up but we were curious. I still can't believe I agreed, though there were a couple stipulations. The first was that my face wasn't visible in the shots, or if they were I can edit them out. The second was that I shrank my cock down for the video. I was still huge but not as big. Rachel already had ideas for some expansion themed videos in the future.

It was strange to see myself on screen, and hear myself. I think it's always weird to hear yourself on a recording. There wasn't much of a plot. Just the twins, Tina and myself fucking on a bed. One particular part I did enjoy, both filming and watching, was when Tina was fucking me while on top with Sandra and Candice latched on to her giant milky tits. To me it seemed like a basic porn video, there was a good mix of oral sex, vaginal and tit fucking all around. I did enjoy the twins newly grown figures, I hoped that the pills' formula would help them grow huge in the coming weeks. We finished shooting with three well placed cumshots on their faces.

"Is it obvious that I was nervous?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You did great!" Sandra answered.

"Yes you did! I still can't believe that you can cum that much!" Candice said.

They both hugged me from my left and right. I could feel their larger breasts press against my body, my cock had returned to its normal size and this slight touch was very arousing. The twins noticed as well, watching as my penis grew hard.

"I still can't get over how big our mom's pills made you grow!" Candice exclaimed.

"Did you know that she gave him some temporary pills that can make it even bigger?" Sandra said to her.

"What? No, I didn't know that! Where are they? I want to see this thing get bigger!" Candice was beside herself with excitement.

I was feeling some bravado now, so I opened the top drawer of my desk where I had an extra bottle stashed. I opened the bottle and, to their joy, swallowed two pills. The twins were silent as they waited. Only a few minutes passed before the familiar sensation filled my hard cock. Neither one blinked as my penis grew taller and thicker. After collecting their senses they insisted on a measurement. Just as before, the temporary pills had enlarged my cock to forty-two inches long.

The twins graciously volunteered to help relieve my swollen cock into the shower drain. After masturbating three times in the shower my balls felt sufficiently drained, though my penis stayed large. Sandra then retired to bed and reminded her sister about their early morning workout. Candice followed me back to my room.

"I'm surprised that you two haven't used the growth pills before." I said.

"Our mom wouldn't let us, she always said that we should use our brains and not our boobs." She replied.

I just nodded and let her continue.

"But now we can use the pills and Sandra wants to only slightly enhance her figure."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Me? I want to be huge! I've always wanted a huge rack that made all the guys drool, and an ass to match! And now that we can I still have to match my sister so we can stay the same. I really don't like waking up at five thirty to work out, I want to be able to sleep in and watch my boobs grow ya know?"