Growing Anticipation - The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After using the bathroom, she gently climbed back into bed. Max stirred and rolled over, facing her eyes open.

"Good morning beautiful. How are you?" He asked with a smile.

Maria stirred slightly. That smile got to her every time. Her breasts were still extra sensitive from last night and him rolling over though. He kissed her once on the mouth and she kissed him back. very quickly they were making out again tumbling and rolling on the mattress he rolled over on top of her their mouth still locked together. She rubbed his biceps while they lightly kissed some more. He reached up and gently squeezed her breast. Maria moaned loudly from his touch.

"One more time before we checkout?" He asked her.

Maria smiled. "I thought you'd never ask." She said.

Max reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the pill bottle and poured two into his hand. Maria looked at them, both horny and concerned. The temptation of growing again was difficult to ignore.

Max, I don't think it's been enough time from last night. My boobs are still bigger than normal, they haven't shrunk back down yet." She said.

"Babe it's fine. You can have two each day. Your boobs probably are just a little bit swollen." he said.

Maria was not convinced, and he could tell.

Don't you trust me?" He asked.

Maria looked deeply into his eyes for a few moments before taking the pills from his hand. He reached for a half empty glass of water on the nightstand and she nervously swallowed both pills. They resumed their make out session for only a few minutes before she pushed him off.

"I think it's about to happen." She said with heavy breaths. He rolled halfway on his side to give her some room. Maria's chest went flush as her breathing and moaning intensified. Both their eyes widened as Maria's breasts began to expand once again. Her soft flesh growing and rising upwards and outwards. They quickly reached the size from last night and grew some more. Her already large breasts added to the total growth. Her double D's had grown massive, to the size of large melons.

Max wasted no time, sucking on her three-inch-long nipple on her right side while grabbing all he could fit in his hand on the left. Maria couldn't help but shut her eyes as he groped and fondled her tits. She reached both hands behind her head and under the pillow as he switched back and forth between breasts. In her haze she felt the tingling sensation start to build once more. She tried to tell him but only a moan and barely a whisper escaped her lips.

His eyes opened as he felt her already large nipple seem to grow longer in his mouth as breast flesh filled the gaps between his fingers. He rolled back over and watched Maria's breasts grow from the size of melons to volleyballs and they kept growing to nearly the size of basketballs. When they finally stopped growing her mountainous tits reached nearly to her navel. Each nipple was four inches long with areolas nearly eight inches in diameter.

Maria was incredibly horny now. She never opened her eyes when they grew, she felt them enlarge, but didn't care. Max rolled back on top of her and slipped his cock between her legs. Maria felt his hard prick penetrate her. She was surprised by his lack of size. She was anticipating his huge cock from last night. In the back of her mind she felt concerned, he had let his cock return to normal. Why did she go along with more pills so soon? Her concerns were pushed aside, right now she needed a good fucking.

Max grabbed ahold of her massive tits and started pounding her hard. The bed rocked and banged against the wall more than the previous night. Maria was close, just a minute or two more. Max moaned, grunted and came. Shooting a larger than normal, not as much as before, load in her cunt. He thrusted a few times more before rolling over on the empty side of the bed. Maria didn't know what to think, he had never done this before. Every other time they made love he was always such a considerate lover. He always made sure she came first.

He lay on his back, eyes closed. "You are so much better than my last secretary." He said slightly under his breath. Maria looked at him quickly.

"What the fuck does that mean?" She asked angrily.

He looked over at her with a smug look. "My last secretary was such a drag. I never could convince her to try those pills. You on the other hand, look at you. Those tits are massive, I bet the other guys in the office are going to be jealous on Monday." He laughed a little before standing up. He started picking up his clothes. Maria quickly covered herself with the sheet. So many different emotions filled her mind. A mix between anger, heartbreak and raw arousal from the giant breasts that had just grown on her chest. Max had now put his pants back on when anger won out against the rest.

"You fucking asshole! How could you do this to me! Look at me! I'm a freak!" Maria screamed. She grabbed the pillows and threw them across the room, one hit him on the arm and the other missed. He just kept smiling at her with that same smug expression.

"You look pretty good to me." He said.

"Fuck you! Get the fuck out!" She screamed back.

"Your right, I need to get home anyway. See you tomorrow." He said as he left the room. Now it was heartbreak's turn. Maria started crying. She cried for hours before the door opened by the housekeeper and she was forced to vacate.

Maria rushed back to her apartment. Fighting back tears the whole time. During the drive, her breasts had reduced some, just slightly larger than their first growth spurt earlier that morning. Her oversized chest bounced and heaved as she ran up the flight of stairs to her door. She fumbled with her keys as she stood close to her door to hide her mammaries from any prying eyes. "Oh no!" She said as the key ring slipped from her fingers. The keys slid against the door as they fell before falling into her cleavage. The smaller keys managed to slip between her huge tits with her larger car key sticking straight up.

She praised her good fortune that she wouldn't have to bend down to pick them up with the massive weights on her chest. Finally, inside she locked the door behind her and slumped onto the couch. She tried not to think about Max, she had two very large problems that required her immediate attention.

"Alright, I just have to stay calm. They are already smaller than before; I just have to wait. They will shrink back down soon." Maria said aloud, trying to avert a panic attack. She closed her eyes and concentrated on taking deep breaths. Her swollen chest rose and fell with each inhale and exhale, her tits jiggling just enough to be noticeable.

Once calmed Maria tried her best to distract herself from her sensitive new tits. The pleasurable feeling from their last growth flooded her body with every slight movement. It felt the same as right after taking the pills and the short time before they grew. She carefully picked up the remote from the coffee table. She pulled up Netflix, trying her best to distract herself from the massive mounds that filled out her dirty dress. Hours passed and a new problem arose.

As much as she wanted to, she couldn't stay on the couch forever. Though she was well trained in the art of binge watching tv she knew the eventual call of nature would hit. Her stomach rumbled, wanting fed, and her bladder was full as well. She picked up her phone and ordered pizza. She paid with her credit card and gave instructions to leave it outside the door. One task down, now the other. She dreaded the impending journey to her bathroom.

Each step down the hallway was tormenting for Maria and her panties were soaked before she made it to the bathroom. she struggled not to play with herself right then and there. She decided to leave her panties in the bathroom before making the trip back to her living room. sitting back on her couch she noticed the damp spot between her legs and on her dress. She thought about changing her clothes but decided against it as the loose-fitting fabric was more comfortable in her current situation. About 20 minutes past before she heard the doorbell ring and a notification pop up on her phone saying that her food was was at her door

She patiently waited for the delivery man to leave, to her frustration the doorbell kept ringing the guy obviously did not know how to read the delivery instructions. her couch was right next to the front door so when she got up, she didn't have to walk very far. spying through the peephole she saw through the fisheye lens the guy standing there and now he was knocking. Angrily she threw open the door he was taken by surprise and jumped back, startled. Maria noticed his eyes lowered and widened at the same time. Looking down she realized that her large breasts had fallen out of her dress and were on full display to him. Something clicked in her head instead of being embarrassed or trying to hide her chest she looked at him hungrily, maybe he had what she needed.

Maria examined him quickly. He was slightly older than her. She could tell from a little bit of stubble on his face and he had a bit of a gut but not fat. He was slightly taller than her by about a couple inches maybe less. She quickly reached out and grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and pull them inside. Before he had any time to react the door was shut and she had him pinned against it frantically trying to unbuckle his belt and take his pants off.

"I hope you don't mind a little extra tip." she said. Dropping the pizza box on the floor he helped her unbutton his pants and dropped it around his feet. Maria drop to her knees and pulled down his underpants she was disappointed She saw. His cock was average at best, Maria shouldn't have expected anything more, though now she was spoiled by Max's huge cock. He held the back of her head has she started sucking on his cock. standing back up he pulled them over to her couch and pushed him down on his back. Next, she dropped the top of her dress completely exposing her still enlarged breasts the bottom of her dress as she climbed on top of him and straddled his crotch. The two fucked on the couch for at least 10 minutes, she held one hand on his chest and the other on the back of the couch as she rode him hard. She was close to cumming she had several smaller ones already but not the big one that she craved when his body tensed up and he came too soon.

She just stopped and looked down at him and said "Seriously." She got off him angry at his lack of performance and shouted at him to get out. He hurriedly put his pants back on and left. Maria was pissed she needed to get off and get off. Now she went back to her bedroom and got her vibrator out of the dresser drawer. Laying down her bed with her dress still half on and a stranger's semen still inside her she started to finish the job that he had started. She pushed the vibrator in and out of her pussy with one hand while fingering her clit with the other. Her big finish was quickly approaching, and she wasn't stopping now. That same small voice in the back of her head told her that she should stop, that something wasn't right but the feeling between her legs quelled that voice rather quickly.

Her toes curled, her back arched and her eyes rolled up in her head as she had one of the best orgasms of her life. Her passionate screams echoed throughout her apartment no doubt her neighbors below and above heard her as well. She was still coming when she felt an odd sensation in her chest. The sensation was the familiar tingling sensation from before. In the middle of this incredible orgasm she glanced downward and was terrified. Her already large breasts were growing again. And not slowly either. Her orgasm subsided but her tits kept growing upward and outward. Maria was concerned they wouldn't stop; they reached the size of volleyballs but kept going soon they were the back to size of basketballs and still they grew for a few seconds longer before slowing to a halt.

The new added weight on her chest made it more difficult to breathe as she lay on her back. she struggled to sit up her new tits filling her lap. Their sensitivity had grown as well, and the tingling feeling was still present, not as strong as before but still noticeable. she was worried that any amount of movement or any touch would cause them to spontaneously enlarge again. Maria didn't know what to do. She thought about calling Max and asking for help but remembering how he behaved earlier she knew that all he was concerned about was making her tits bigger. He probably hoped they would reach the size they currently were. she tried to hold back her tears but couldn't. This day was just too much for her, learning that the relationship that she thought that she had was a lie and now she had breasts that would put pornstars to shame and didn't know where to turn.

Maria called in sick the rest of the week. Her giant breasts did not shrink back at all. she had measured herself on Monday and by Friday she had added a couple more inches to her bust. The accompanying tingling sensation further made her realize that she needed help, her breasts were still slowly growing.

She began to think back, Max had said that it was from the research division of the company. Maybe one of the scientists could help. Fortunately, Maria had a work laptop in her apartment that she used sometimes to log in remotely to her desk. Doing this she began to access the company directory for the research division. Looking at the list of names she couldn't believe what she was reading, the lead scientist was Doctor Sofia Jones. Max's wife! Maria wrote down her phone number. She waited for several hours before working up the nerve to call her if anyone were going to be able to help her it would be her.

"And that is when you called me for help?" The woman said.

"Yes." Maria answered.

Doctor Sofia shut off the camera. Closing the view screen. "Maria, thank you for your testimony, I understand that this is very difficult for you and embarrassing, but what you said here today will help us go after Max for what he did to you.

Maria rezipped her sweatshirt and stood up. She looked at Sofia before saying; "I am truly sorry for what I did to you and your family."

She tried to go on, but Sofia stopped her. "You don't have anything to be sorry for. He wasn't lying to you when he said we were separated. But he did lie about those pills. What you told me today is more proof that he stole them from my lab before the formula was stabilized. You are a victim of his deceit as much as me. I hold no animosity towards you. Max has a way with people, he is very charming and a liar." Sofia said reassuringly.

Maria felt much better. "May I ask? What were those pills supposed to do?"

Sofia smiled and said, "They worked exactly how they were designed. They worked a little too well in fact. I already have had a pill that increases breast size at a slower pace, these pills were meant to work quickly, but not permanently."

Sofia walked Maria to the door of the lab when Sofia's phone rang. Maria could hear another woman's voice coming through, she sounded panicked. "What do you mean you gave him too many pills? I told you both to use those in moderation." Sofia said, almost yelling.

Sofia's face went pale, before turning a shade of red with anger. "What did you do to my daughters!?" She screamed and hung up the phone and looked at Maria.

"I need to go to my sister's house, it looks like you're not the only one in your particular situation."

12