Growing Her Breasts

Story Info
She finds someone to help her grow her breasts...
10.1k words
18.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ashido Mina sighed. She shouldn't have been standing in front of the mirror yet again. It was naïve to do so, it wasn't as if what she saw was going to change. Most people would have thought she was vain, spending so much time trying to fuss with and adjust the way that she looked.

Of course, she was pretty, if not beautiful. She did take care with her appearance, surely, but her bubbly nature always shone through, alive with energy. She always seemed to be in motion, whether she was chatting with her friends or focusing on her college studies, the campus always lively with the attention of many other students. There were even those there older than her, though she preferred hanging out with others who were more of her own age.

They...understood her a bit more. For there was a lot of pressure on women to look a certain way, to meet expectations. Even with their powers, part of their studies there to do with their special powers, hers being the ability to form acid, the way that they looked should never have caused such big issues.

No one really says anything about her chest however, but she gets a lot of comments on her pink hair from strangers. People rarely believe Mina when she says that it isn't dyed of course, but she didn't mind that.

And she'd already decided that she was going to do something to fix things with her appearance. No amount of choosing clothes with ruffles on the chest or trying to hide her modest (well, nearly completely flat, to her) chest with her posture was going to do it for her. So, she had to do something about it. Luckily, this long after quirks first emerged, there seemed to be powers for just about anything you can think of.

His name was Michi, A quiet student at the college. He normally kept to himself, but she'd heard that he had the power to alter bodies. Mina managed to find him on the college social media network and get his dorm address. It looked like he had a room and a small suite all to himself. It most likely meant that he had money to splurge, which was not entirely a bad thing.

If they were able to afford the suite by helping others change their bodies...that would explain a lot. For Michi didn't look at all as if he was rich when he cautiously opened the door to Mina. He was looking away, as if he was concerned about letting her into his space. He only opened the door to his room enough for her to enter, not a centimetre more.

"Hey... Are you Ashido Mina?"

He blushed and turned away from the door, fidgeting with his hands. Mina smiled faintly. Maybe he was as embarrassed about the whole thing as she was?

He had short, thick, bronze-coloured hair with a thin black streak, with a little gel in it that gave it a style, though it was not as overt as the other guys she saw around the campus. It was as if he was trying to hide away parts of himself, though that was hardly something that Mina really cared about. It was not as if they were going to be friends in any way, but maybe they could do something for each other.

"Yeah, that's me," she said, chancing a smile, though she was nervous too, anxiety fluttering and bubbling in the pit of her stomach. "And... You can help me, right? Simone said you could change bodies and help me out. I brought money, if that's what you're worried about?"

It was easy for her to act confident and, honestly, it was even easier for Mina once she had started. Most of the time, she was confident and it was easy to find that part of herself again, to forge ahead even though dealt with a very sensitive part of her body and anatomy. Her nerves could not remain forever, after all.

"Yeah... Yeah, I can do that but...I've never done it with someone's..."

Michi blushed and looked away. Mina tried not to rush him, despite his hesitation, as she didn't want to put him off.

"I understand, it is a little sensitive," she said, though she still surreptitiously looked around his small living room, the TV on the wall and the little two-person sofa. "But...I want this. I don't want to go through the rest of my life looking like this and I really need you to help me to change."

Michi sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. He seemed to be dithering, torn on what to do. So, she pushed the matter a little, taking the money out of her purse and offering it to him.

"Look," she said, nodding gently. There was no point in trying to force his hand, even if a little gentle persuasion was necessary here. "I have the money. You can do this... Make my breasts bigger. Please... Will you do this for me, Michi?"

She couldn't have known that Michi had other reasons for agreeing to change her as he nodded (and even managed to offer her a shy smile in return), but it didn't matter. They were both okay with it, and the money would indeed help Michi enjoy his quiet lifestyle, taking more space to himself in his private little dorm where he didn't have to share with anyone else.

"Okay," he said, taking the money from her and tucking it away without even bothering to count it, as if he trusted her regardless. "I'll need to put you to sleep to use my powers and your...chest won't grow instantly. I don't want to hurt you... Is that okay?"

She clapped her hands together, trying to contain her joy, even though her nerves were still there, trying to throttle her excitement.

"Yes! Yes, that is definitely okay. Should I sit down, lie down... What do you want me to do?"

Michi guided her to lie down on the sofa, though she had to tuck her legs up a little to fit. He helped her get comfortable, even putting a pillow behind her back for her, though Mina smiled. It was nice that he was so caring.

"Is that buzzing?" She asked, furrowing her brow. "That sounds...strange."

"Yes, don't worry," he said. "Relax... Everything will be easy."

She nodded and leaned back, allowing her eyes to close as the buzzing grew a little louder, like a fly insistently swatting a windowpane. Mina did not realise that he was guiding her into a trance, though Michi was skilled with his powers, despite his caution in using them.

It was easy, even then, for her to let him murmur, the words washing over her. It sounded like a chant, though it was unfamiliar to her. To use her powers, she didn't have to speak or anything like that, though he seemed to need to do that.

It was simple for her to do, once she had given over the money, though she was completely unaware of what was happening to her and her body while she was asleep. Michi, however, didn't want to hurt her, no, not at all. Her body was something to be revered and he didn't even touch her while she was asleep, merely holding his hands over her and letting the trembling vibrations of his power infuse her, concentrating on her chest.

"Ashido Mina," he said softly. "You are hypnotised. Nod if you can hear me."

It was not a true slumber, after all, not for the purpose of changing her. She nodded faintly, just tipping her head, though she would not remember anything of his hypnosis once she woke again.

There was a faint buzzing noise... A sense of something slipping into her, as if her skin was absorbing something. Mina relaxed more, her head slipping back. There was nothing for her to do, not as he tranced her, merely lifting a finger or nodding whenever he checked in with her. It felt like a dream and yet the memory of it would be stored in the back of her mind, filed away if it ever needed to be retrieved.

The memory would not need to be retrieved, however. His power eased into her, warmth centring around her breasts, flowing into her, pumping and throbbing as if they were growing even then. Ah, but that would take time, yes... It would take much more time than she had expected, though the results would be beyond Mina's wildest imaginings.

All in all, the process of him using his powers on her was a non-event. Even Mina was surprised when he woke her up, kindly fetching her a glass of water and even some cookies from a cupboard in the kitchen when he saw she was a little woozy.

"Oof..."

It felt a little as if she was sick and not so at the same time? But she was grateful for what he'd done, even though she looked down at her breasts immediately and tugged her T-shirt down, trying to see if they looked any larger. Of course, she wasn't going to just hitch her shirt up to check out her breasts right there and then... Not in front of Michi!

"It's okay, take your time."

He brushed her arm that time as he retreated, his smile a little more genuine, not as nervous as it had been before. Maybe he was getting more comfortable with her?

Mina surveyed him quietly, drinking her water. Did he have a crush on her? Hm... Michi was a nice guy, though she didn't know him well yet. And he did have some pretty cool powers... Perhaps she was amiss for dismissing him before? It was not as if they had ever really talked before either, so she didn't have any frame of reference to go on.

That could change. Mina would have to see, bit by bit, what would happen there. She was disappointed that her breasts did not change immediately but he assured her that that would happen in time and that she could always come back if she wanted her breasts to be bigger still.

"I've never done anything quite like this before," he confessed as she left, smiling sheepishly. "I don't know if I did enough to make it all...as you want it. I hope..."

He shook his head, clearly not quite having the confidence to finish his sentence, but that was okay. He didn't have to be bold for her, because, at that point, they really just were acquaintances.

Nothing more than that.

Yet she headed back to her dorm room and checked herself out in the mirror, taking her T-shirt off finally and turning back and forth, from one side to the other, trying to take in her profile. Did they look a little bit bigger?

"Hm..."

She was alone there, so she could take her time, which was really all that Mina wanted to do at the moment, even if the whole thing still felt pretty awkward to her.

How long will it take? Days? Weeks?

Truthfully, not even Michi had known. But that was okay.

Because Mina got results quicker than she could have anticipated...

The next day, she woke up with a new weight on her chest. It was only marginal, but after she had spent so much time fixating on it, it only made sense that she would instantly notice that something had changed. She shot upright in bed, scrambling out of her sheets, and darted to the bathroom. Thankfully, she only had to share that bathroom with her dorm mate, even if it was ridiculously small. College life sure was a revelation, but she could be glad that she wasn't in a larger dorm with more people. There were some small blessings to be had.

"Oh!"

She stopped in front of the bathroom mirror, and turned back and forth, a smile tugging at her lips. Yes! It was only a little but her breasts were definitely bigger! She even felt as if she had to set her body and her back a little differently, to take the weight of them, though that might have just been her adjusting to it. The change in her breasts was not something, after all, that her body had had the chance to adjust to slowly and gracefully, considering how she had practically thrust it upon herself.

She wondered if others would notice and pressed her fingers to her lips, eyes dancing. She traced the fingers of her free hand over her nipples, shivering at the touch. Were they more sensitive too? Oh, that one was probably just in her head...

But they were growing and she had Michi to thank for that! It'll feel a bit awkward thanking him, but she'd want to let him know just how much he'd changed her life. In giving her what she had wanted since she had stopped developing breasts naturally, she could finally feel a little more at home in herself. It was as if the image she had of "Mina" in her head finally matched the one in the mirror, seeing how she wanted to look.

And that was a beautiful thing, even if it was something that would only ever affect Mina.

She took a moment to rub her breasts, pressing her fingers into them, testing out just how soft the flesh was there, how much more they allowed her fingers to indent into the warm, supple skin. Of course, there wasn't much more to be toyed with, not yet, but that would come in time.

________

Mina tried to carry on as normal, though she kept fidgeting and trying to adjust her clothes while she was supposed to be listening to lectures. She couldn't even focus when she was getting special training on her acid. But by now, she could control her power enough that she didn't need to worry about it much.

It did not matter... She would see just where the world and her studies took her, with her breasts growing to their proper size, a little more with every day that passed.

The changes came slowly but noticeably to her. She practically trembled with pleasure when she was changing her clothes to head to the gym and realised that her T-shirt was sitting a little differently. The rest of her body stayed the same, because she had only asked him to change her breasts. Mina was not to know that the influence of his power stretched further than what either of them had intended. She did not know that he had made it so she would not feel hurt either from the growth of her breasts, even if she would have to adjust her posture and feel some strain.

Her shirt rode up a fraction higher the next day and, the day after that, then exposed a sliver of her belly. She wore shorter T-shirts more often than not, preferring to not have a lot of extra fabric hanging down around her hips and thighs, but she would certainly have to change her fashion sense a bit now that her breasts were growing.

By the time that a week had passed, they had gone from barely an A-cup, (if she was being generous) to a nice, large B-cup. They felt like the biggest breasts of all to her, as if she was carrying so much more weight on her chest than before, even though it was a fairly moderate chest size, to be fair. It was just a big change for her, enough of a change that she could barely stop herself from touching her breasts when she was alone.

It was just so different. Just to have something on her chest that she could feel the weight of and even move around slightly. If she pressed her fingers above her breasts and the heel of her hand below her nipples, she could move them back and forth, the skin having stretched faintly to accommodate the new breasts. Or had it grown?

There was a light sense of strain there, as if her body was being forced to accommodate something that it did not quite understand. Probably as it was an outside influence that had poured power into her, so it would take some time for her body to catch up with that.

She donned her crop top for the gym one day, pleased at just how she filled it out, though the pink fabric came down lower than a sports bra would have. She still wanted to dress a little more modestly. Yet she was not prepared for the fact that the bra she was wearing underneath was no longer effective at containing her breasts, letting them bounce lightly as she ran on the treadmill.

"Oof..."

She tried not to make a face as her crop top pulled over her chest, her breasts bouncing up and down lightly. She had not realised that there would be a pull and a strain on her back as she ran with them! But there was not much she could do about that, not if she wanted to continue with her workout, even though she had thought about doing some weightlifting and quieter stretching that day too. It could be a better option, considering that she was struggling, but a part of Mina revelled in the feel of it, of knowing that she was getting closer and closer to where she wanted to be.

And who cared if others saw it as vain?

She was bold enough to go for drinks with the other college students, though she had not enjoyed the drinking culture there so far, preferring to drink non-alcoholic drinks. Mina didn't like the idea of not being in control and liquor would do that to her, one way or another. She would rather talk to people but she wanted to be a little more social with a wider group of people, not only with her usual crowd.

For going out that weekend, she wore a top with a V-neck to show off her growing cleavage, which was already too large for the interim bras she had brought, not knowing just how big her chest was going to get. Mina had never really needed to wear a bra before and now the feel of the cloth tugging and pulling over her bare breasts was almost uncomfortable and, otherwise, euphoric.

"Mina! Have you done something different with your hair? You look so much brighter, you're glowing!"

In the little bar, which was frequented by students, another woman with rosy cheeks smiled, genuinely complimenting her. Mina could not help but smile -- though she wouldn't say that the reason she looked different was because of her chest!

"Thank you!" She grinned. "I have been using some new skin cream... You're Uraraka from my Wednesday class, aren't you? I should have said hi sooner!"

They noticed her and she was even more comfortable and confident, all because of her new, larger breasts.

_____

As her confidence grew, she settled into herself more and more. However, even after that weekend, her breasts continued to grow. Her breasts grew all the way up into full C-cups that challenged her when she was just lying in bed, as the weight of them tried to follow gravity regardless of how she was lying, tugging with the shift of her body.

"Urgh..."

Mina could not be too annoyed by the small problems that her breasts were causing, even when they squashed lightly together as she rolled onto her right side. It was interesting to her to press them down with her arm, even though she was wearing an oversized night shirt to sleep in. She squashed her breasts together by pressing her biceps in on either side of her chest, feeling how her cleavage showed, the line between her breasts when they touched something entirely unknown to her before.

Happy with the C-cup breasts, for she didn't think they were going to grow much more after three weeks had passed, she headed back to Michi to thank him. She didn't bother texting him beforehand, wanting to surprise him, and dressed in a modest dress that came down to her knees. It was a new dress, for Mina was confident that her breasts were not going to grow too much more and had splashed out. That dress was yellow, with a flowery pattern all over it, a ribbon tied at the waist to give it a cinched, shaped look, light-hearted and joyful, just the sort of thing that she wanted to wear. The big difference in it, however, even as it flowed and danced around her thighs, was that it had a nice, scooped neck to show off her new chest.

She even thought that she looked more womanly too, as if the size of her breasts made everything else about her settle into place more easily, giving her a slight hourglass figure. Her hips, after all, had always been wider than her chest previously.

"Knock-knock, Michi!"

He answered the door to a changed young woman, beaming from ear to ear as she did a little spin for him, the dress flipping lightly around her legs.

"Look!" She said proudly, even though it had not been Mina who had, in fact, done anything that time. "Look how well it worked -- thank you! Thank you so much!"