Growing Her Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michi blushed more obviously that time, the red clear in his cheeks, though there was no embarrassment at all in her as she practically showed off her grown chest to him. It was his work after all, even if it was a vulnerable and intimate part of her body, and he deserved to see it. She even kind of liked him glancing at her chest, as if he was struggling to keep his eyes on the "right" place, constantly looking between her breasts and her face.

"Oh, wow... Mina, that's... That's really no problem at all," he said, shaking his head and rubbing the back of his neck, giving her a shy smile. "That's so good that it worked well for you, this is new to me... I didn't think..."

He trailed off, however, as Mina put her hands behind her back and leaned forward, trying to accentuate her chest a little more. It was not as if she needed to, for everything was as she wanted, the new bra cupping and supporting her breasts perfectly, everything set in just the right place. She caught his eye mischievously and swayed back and forth, just to make the long skirt of the dress wave around her legs.

"I didn't know you could really do something like this," she said, briefly licking her lower lip, so quickly that Michi might have thought that he imagined it. "And it's beyond anything I expected, really, this is so impressive, Michi!"

She flirted slightly, testing the waters and finding them warm for her. It was comfortable to praise him, to see the heat, once again, rise to his cheeks, getting redder when she thought that he could not possibly turn a darker shade.

But there was no time to dig into things further, even though Mina had his number. For later, of course...

And perhaps she would see just where her appreciation for Michi went. There was no harm in any of it, after all, as long as everyone was happy.

--

Her body, however, still changed. Her thighs were larger, definitely so, and she frowned a little at her body in the mirror. That was strange. She had definitely had to build a little more muscle on her back after a month had passed, her breasts swelling again, seeming much larger throughout a single night. They seemed to be roughly D-cups but she didn't have anything at home to measure them with, only the span of her chest, which was thirty-four inches around with a tape measure. It might even grow a little larger, though she hoped very much that she did not end up between back sizes, the number that came before the cup size, because that would make it awkward to find underwear.

Maybe I'm eating a bit too much, and drinking, she thought, reflecting on her life recently. I have been going out more... It's just so much fun to wear new clothes and do things... Not that I couldn't do things before...but I just want to do more things now!

That was fair, though, in that case, she'd need to head to the gym more and go on a light diet to make sure she was more careful with what she was putting in her body. Running too much on the treadmill might bulk up the muscle in her legs a bit more, but that wasn't too much of a concern for her. It would be reducing her food intake, which would be a shame, that would do to help her slim down again if she had put on some weight. Mina wasn't much one for checking her weight on scales, never liking to put numbers to her body.

Mina trimmed down what she was eating a little more so that she had healthier food in her diet, though nothing changed. Her breasts didn't seem to be contained by any sports bra, even though she bought a bigger size and one that was supposed to offer better support. She couldn't keep on buying new clothes all the time! Just when were her breasts going to get smaller?

Her breasts were much softer than before, as they grew and changed, very jiggly, as if her flesh reacted to the rolling rhythm of her walking by bouncing more with every day that passed. When she did not wear a bra (because she did not have one in the correct size or had to wash the ones that fit her chest), her nipples slid enticingly against her shirt, making her breath hitch. It was so hard to focus when lust demanded her attention, the sensitivity of her nipples making them far more of an erogenous zone than they had been before.

She huffed and puffed on the elliptical at the gym, trying to get a more even pace on it than she had on the treadmill. She'd hoped that using that machine would stop her breasts from bouncing too much, but even the shift of the sports bra that she had managed to wrestle her chest into, which was all she wore on her upper body at the gym, was uncomfortable for her. Her breasts just seemed to have a mind of their own, heavy and bouncing, jolting in directions that seemed random -- though that was just the motion of her body on the elliptical.

She didn't have the experience to predict where her breasts were going to go but there was a rolling heave to them with every step she took. Mina puffed and shook her head, conscious that some were looking at her in the college gym, though they did not let their stares linger for long. That was a good thing; everyone was pretty considerate there.

Mina decided to focus a little more on her diet and walking to take care of the slight bit of extra pudge on her body, considering how difficult running had become. However, her breasts were up to D-cups (by that time, she had found a way to measure them) and her nipples had even gotten puffier around the edges.

"What the..."

Later, in the shower, with a hot stream of water running over her and her hair plastered warmly flat to her scalp, she rubbed her breasts, tentatively pressing into her nipples with her fingertips. They had never been like that before, though they seemed flatter, the nipple part of them less defined where there would have been a small, pert bud before.

"Why's this part of it?" She said to herself, taking the privacy of the tiny shower in hand. "I don't... I don't understand."

Perhaps I should head back to talk to Michi again. He might know if his powers have gone a little weird.

She rolled her shoulders in a shrug, grunting when the sore muscles in her back strained and pulled lightly. It was uncomfortable to have a larger chest and she just wasn't changing in the rest of her body quickly enough to catch up with it. When she had never had a chest of that size before, it was rather tricky for her to adjust when it was all something happening at a tiny, minuscule level in her body -- however noticeable it was for her.

That didn't mean that it didn't feel good either, her body holding the strain of her new breasts, however they bounced, even though she was concerned by the growth. In the shower, she shifted her weight, pressing her fingers into the seductively soft flesh of her chest, leaving soft impressions in her flesh before it immediately sprang back into a natural, smooth form, her body well hydrated.

"Mmm..."

She blushed faintly as she played with the weight of her breasts, though there was no one there, Mina in private, to see it. Jiggling them in her hands, she tried to let her mind wander further.

But she couldn't get her mind off Michi and Mina huffed, leaning back against the cool of the shower wall, though the cubicle was tiny. It was something that they had put in at the request of the college students, though she couldn't honestly see how it made much difference when it was so small in there that it would have been a challenge for her to even shave her legs.

Michi...

She moaned softly, his name on her lips. Her mind just wanted to come back to him, again and again, and she rocked her hips lightly from the left to the right, her hand running down her body from her breasts. Of course, her other hand immediately went to her chest instead, circling her nipples with the tip of a finger, marvelling weirdly at how different everything in her body was.

“Mmmm…”

She would not say anything, but she would enjoy it. There was nothing else for her to do as she tried to keep herself as quiet as possible, huffing and panting, a hand sliding between her legs. Mina knew how to get herself off quickly, but it was harder than ever to keep herself quiet that day, her whole body was trembling as if something big had changed.

And nothing would ever be the same again. Her fingers worked away but it was only Michi on her mind as she masturbated, pleasuring herself like she had never done before. Her breasts were so sensitive that even the water trickling over them from the shower, while she tried to briefly press herself out of the heated stream, stimulated them like tiny currents of electricity tingling all over her breasts.

They were larger still by then, bigger than D-cups, though Mina had given up trying to measure and keep up with their swelling growth. She was just going to have to live with it until she could see Michi and check if…

Mmm… Ohhhh…

Mina’s mind, however, was far from set as she allowed pleasure, glorious delight, to overwhelm her. Every sway of her body sent her breasts jiggling along with the shift of her weight, ripples rolling tenderly through her new flesh while her fingers gripped into her left breast. She was barely even aware of what she was doing, seeing only Michi’s shy smile in her mind’s eye, orgasm overwhelming her. It was what anyone would have expected from masturbation, the soft art of self-pleasure, yet it still caught her off-guard, as if she had already fallen head over heels for someone whose part in her life she still did not quite understand.

____


She pleasured herself more after that day but didn’t have the nerve to go and see him when she did a rough measurement of her breasts to find out that they had grown past E-cups to F-cups. They were just so big, so heavy, forcing her to adjust her posture as she walked. She was struggling to find underwear in her size in the nearby stores, so instead of using bras she started wearing a tight vest top with built-in support underneath her usual clothes. It had been stretched out over her breasts, however, and would never again return to its normal shape.

Others had figured out that she'd had “something” done to her breasts by that point – but that really was the least of Mina’s worries. They were so big… They were almost out of control! How did anyone with breasts that large deal with them?

It wasn't as if there were no sweeter delights to be had with her breasts though, as Mina kept posing and checking out her breasts, hardly able to believe that they were a part of her body. No matter how she controlled her diet, however, or how often she walked and went to the gym, the thicker plushness around her thighs did not melt away as she had expected it to either. If anything, her legs seemed to grow even softer and more feminine, a little more weight in her backside and her calves too. That could have been Mina’s imagination, because she kept running her hands over different parts of her body, convinced that she was gaining a little softness there too.

She looked good… But she knew when her breasts reached a G-cup that it had gone too far. As nervous as she was (for different reasons than she had been originally), she couldn’t put off seeing Michi again.

Although, she kind of wanted to see him again. Was that weird? Mina shook her head and bit her lip a little as she, once again, tried to get a nice shirt to sit right on her chest. She loved the look of it – but she didn’t love all the other effects that came right along with having larger breasts, if she was entirely honest with herself. Her thighs… Well, they were kind of nice, even if she had not expected them to be like that, plump and so soft that she could sink her fingers into them, though no one at all looking at her would have ever considered them fat. She merely had a different shape to her body.

“I hope I don’t have to let you go…”

She sighed, staring wistfully into the mirror, adjusting her shirt where it was hitching up high over her lower belly, showing off her belly button and the waistband of the grey shorts she was wearing on the bottom. Her breasts made the shirt expose more than she wanted to show off that day, though Mina supposed that the weather was more than warm enough to get away with it. However, the shirt hung down further in the back than the front, due to her breasts, because the swell of them assumed more space. The back of the neck on the shirt, however, seemed to press more against the rear side of her neck than her shirts had before, all as her breasts stretched out her T-shirt with the funky sunshine print and would, likely, render it unusable once she had slightly smaller breasts again.

She wasn’t all that sure about going backwards, and getting smaller breasts, when it came to her chest, but it would be easier. Just to a D-cup, perhaps, while she let her body adjust. If Michi could make her breasts larger then he could certainly make them smaller again, if only by a small amount.

Her worry sent her back to Michi, though the worry twisted into anger, heat in her cheeks and neck, clawing at her as if she was not in control of herself. She didn’t even let Michi open the door fully before she was barging in past him, and did not see him push a button, a faint, barely even noticeable buzzing sound rising around her.

“Michi!”

She spun on her heel, her bright air gone, her lips pressed into a hard line. Mina needed that clenching of her jaw merely to steady herself, though the finger that she pointed at Michi shook more than she would have liked it to.

“I want answers!” She said, her voice taking on a subtle hint of a plaintive note, betraying her concern under the surface-level anger. “Why are they getting…so big? Did you do this!?”

She didn’t know what else to ask, as angry as she was flustered; she shook her head and folded her arms. Well, she tried to cross them across her chest, but her breasts got in the way. …She still thought the rubbing of her arms over them felt really good... But she tried not to let that show. It was hard to appear cool, calm, collected and completely in control when her breasts were so large that she couldn’t afford to get new clothes without knowing if they were going to last for long enough! There was even a split in her shirt between her breasts, where the strained, stretched fabric was giving up. Most of the time, her shirts ripped over the shoulder seams and under the arms where the fabric was put under the most pressure.

“Uh, well… I…”

But she couldn’t focus on what Michi was saying, even though she was aware that there was still a stream of angry words bubbling from her lips like water from the creek. It was just…hazy, yes, all kind of hazy. Everything was drifting, wobbly on her feet – and suddenly Michi’s hand was on her arm, taking her weight, steadying her.

She didn’t understand what was happening.

“Hey now… Are you okay?”

She paused, running out of steam. Blinking several times, Mina tried to concentrate, though nothing came into focus as she wanted it to.

Again, that buzzing noise sounded, agitating her ears.

“Oof…”

She tilted to the side, leaning on the wall, not wanting to put all of her weight on Michi. But he was so warm and so close to her… That was kind of nice too.

“Here.”

Michi suddenly took charge, though in a kind, firm way. Taking her by the elbow, he led her to the sofa – or, at least, he tried to. She couldn’t move, her legs weak, and she was vaguely aware of Michi sweeping her up into his arms.

Oh, he’s strong…

She tried to stay angry, but her anger faded. It was nice that he was strong and able to look after her.

Still, she mumbled a protest, trying to lift her hand, to tell him that she was certainly capable of taking care of herself. Even if she was not at that time, it was embarrassing to be handled like a child, as if she was much smaller and weaker than she actually was. With one of his arms under her knees and the other behind her back, he carried her like a gentleman to his sofa to sit down. Unfortunately, Mina slumped mostly to the side, against one of the big cushions there.

“Listen to me, Mina, everything is okay… Just slip down again, yes… Listen to the sound of my voice, just like we did when I was taking care of your chest for you… The first time. I’ll help.”

His voice shook a little bit and her heart skipped a beat for him. He had to be scared for her too… Oh, that was sweet of him. But she didn’t know what Michi was really doing, not as she drifted there, her jaw relaxing to allow a softer smile onto her lips.

Everything was fine there, his voice rolling over her, making her want to lean into it when it dropped an octave.

“Your breasts…” He said, as she listened intently. “You love them. You adore your new breasts. You asked me for these breasts… I made them bigger for you. Big and bouncy, so sensitive… Even more sensitive than before. Every time you think of your breasts, you will become a little more attracted to me.”

He took a deep, shuddering breath that she would have asked him about if she had been in her right mind. Yet, Mina was not.

“Naturally, of course…”

She didn’t know what that meant, but she nodded lightly, her eyelids drooping, half-closed. Yes, yes… Everything was okay, everything was alright. He was trancing her and he was taking care of her and wasn’t that so very sweet of him?

“Your back will not feel sore even in the slightest anymore, Mina, I’m sorry… There will be no more strain at all on your back, your back will now be fully strengthened and your posture will be corrected, as it was before. Everything physically will come more easily to you again and you’ll feel comfortable. Does your body accept this?”

“Yes…”

She breathed the word. Yes. Yes, that made sense. Comfort… Safety… All with Michi.

“Nothing more with your breasts will trouble you. You are now free to love them, not forced. Enjoy them. Enjoy your body. Do you accept this?”

Her eyelids fluttered.

“Mmm… Yes.”

It felt right to agree. She understood. She agreed. All was well with the world. And Michi was looking after her, taking care of her… If Mina had not been tranced, she would have wondered just how things had changed so much between them. Frankly, however, it was not something that was ever meant to be her concern.

Yet what Mina did not know or understand was that things changed at that moment, Michi interfering with her memory, tampering with powers that not even he had let on about to anyone else. For his powers went far beyond merely changing the body of a person and she was about to experience it all first-hand…

But she would not mind, no.

“You have had a crush on me,” he said, letting her swim through the trance, more and more, deeper and deeper. “For a while… It started slowly and built and built, just like the crush I have on you. We’ve talked and we’ve grown closer… And now we want to see where things go, with each other.”

Michi took a deep breath and Mina remained there, nodding faintly.

“And then you will fall in love with me. You will remember nothing of this trance, you will remember nothing of this conversation… Do you understand, Mina?”

“Yes.”

The word came easily from her lips, her subconscious mind answering for her, even though she did not fully understand, not with her conscious, waking mind. But his words sank in, changing her psyche, adding memories where there had not been any before.

“And…now…in one minute…awaken.”

He stepped back from her to make it appear that he had not been doing anything to her as she blinked, the blurry scene of the living area of his dorm room coming into focus. There was a picture on the wall opposite her, above the small TV he had, something that looked like it was him with his family. She was too bleary and woozy to move, however, or even ask questions, well rested, however.

Michi, however, was there and she smiled at him, yawning and stretching her arms out above her head as if she was coming back to the waking world after nothing more than a long, deep sleep. She must have been there…yes…seeing Michi… And then fallen asleep? She remembered, dimly, him asking her to come over to see a movie, then falling asleep, as she’d thought. He must have been getting the food ready.