Growing Her Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, she was silly!

As she arched out her back a bit more, pushing her chest forward. She smiled down at her chest, rubbing her breasts, through her shirt, with her hands, the nipples big enough that she could pinch them through her shirt. The weight of them was nice as she lifted both of her breasts, one breast in each hand, and let them fall again, just watching them jiggle.

She caught a darker blush creeping down Michi’s neck and swallowed a giggle. Oh, it was so easy to make him blush – and she liked it too! He smiled at her and headed off into the kitchen, saying something about getting them some snacks so that they could carry on watching the movie together.

It was strange how things had come to be between them, she thought softly, playing a little with her chest – that was all okay, considering that they were together, right? In all honesty, more than a little of what Mina was doing was purely to get his attention, shifting her weight back and forth, rolling her chest out with a sexy arch of her back, though everything felt better than before.

She’d liked Michi for so long too… So long that she could not honestly remember a time when she had not liked him. She’d seen his picture in the group chat for new students to their college and, well…that had been it for her. Apparently.

It had been easy to fall for him, for there was an awful lot to like about Michi as he had helped her with her studies and shown her the best places around the campus to get coffee too. That had been appreciated, even though she didn’t drink too much coffee and preferred green tea, though it had surely not taken him long at all to learn her preferences.

Michi set the food that he had been preparing down on the small table for them.

She smiled, shaking her head and tucking a stray strand of pink hair back behind her ear. But he wasn’t paying attention to her, not in the way that she wanted him to, as he slipped back onto the sofa with her.

“Here, I made us some popcorn,” he said, smiling as he offered it to her. “And some bao buns, if you’d like them. They’re warm out of the steamer.”

He smiled and she would have swooned…if she wasn't interested in something else.

“Mhm… Always when it’s your cooking!”

She giggled faintly. He always made the best food, though she hadn’t had too much food made by Michi yet. It was well-known around their peer group that he often cooked and brought in his own lunches to eat during the day of studying and attending classes. And it always smelled so good! Whether it was curry or noodles or a rice-based dish…

She’d have to ask him to teach her how to cook sometime. Then they could spend even more time together…

“I’m always hungry,” she said softly, though her voice did not quite drop into a seductive tone, not then, playing it safe as her heart beat a little more quickly. “But…”

She eased over his lap, swinging her legs over his so that she was sitting across his legs, though she caught how Michi startled a little bit, as if he was not quite expecting her to do that. Mina could not help but laugh again as she squirmed in his lap, trying to tell him what she wanted without actually using words. It felt too overt to be that forward and she wanted Michi to be the one to make the first move, to be the one to take her, even though she had a vague sense that something had changed between them.

She only hoped that it was a good thing…

But it had to be, if it involved Michi. It was just too cute to see him blush and try to avoid looking directly at her – especially at her chest. The rise of her breasts exposed her lower stomach but, of course, she didn’t bother trying to cover up, not when she was trying to get his attention. He took a tiny step as his hand rested on her thigh – closer to her knee than she would have liked it, though it was still a step in the right direction.

She turned his face towards her, taking his chin lightly between her fingers. It was a bit forward for her, but, well…she just wanted him to look at her. And to look at her properly, taking her in. They hadn’t really done anything…not yet. But she wanted it and Mina didn’t yet know how to make sense of the fluttering of her heartbeat, how it leapt and jittered, as if something deeper was trying to draw up inside her.

Maybe that was love… But Mina didn’t know quite yet. She just wanted to find out, bit by bit, all with Michi.

“Michi,” she said, putting her arms around his neck too so that she nestled in close to him. “What are you thinking about?”

“Er…”

He still seemed to stumble over his words with her, though that was cute. It was cute that he was shy with her too, but Michi couldn’t be shy forever, no. She just wanted him to be forward and open with her, all so that they could be closer than ever. And that meant emotionally, not just physically! She wanted him to take control and take the lead, even if she enjoyed teasing him too.

She squirmed in closer while he fumbled with his words, obviously pressing her breasts against his arm and around to his chest too. It was impossible for her not to be that close to him when her breasts were as large as they were, so very easily filling the space before her.

“Michi…” She breathed. “I… I’ve really liked you for a long time, you know.”

He smiled, the blush still on his cheeks, though she chanced that he was a little bit more confident than he had been before. That was good… A very good thing, in fact!

“I know, Mina,” he said, stroking her face with his hand, though he seemed to be very consciously avoiding her chest, as difficult as that was to do.

Why did she have to persuade him so much as to what she wanted? It was as if he was holding back, gauging her every reaction. Mina clicked her tongue impatiently against the roof of her mouth. Well, maybe it would have to be here that pressed on, showing him exactly what she wanted from him…

“Oh!”

Yet Michi came through just in time as she sat upright on top of him, sliding her thick thighs so that they framed his nicely, easing down into the sofa on either side of his legs. As she knelt there, she’d been able to go in for a kiss when his lips crushed into hers and his hands finally landed in the small of her back.

It was not that touch that made her gasp aloud, however, but when his hands slid down lower, groping her backside. His fingers dug into the plumper, firmer flesh there, muscle from the gym helping to round out her ass nicely, and she moaned, pushing back into his chest. A part of Mina wished that he was touching her breasts, which she had been trying to entice him with all along, but maybe he was more of a butt guy. That would make sense…

Though she was not to be disappointed as he kissed her deeply, not waiting for permission; that permission, however, had already well enough been given. She leaned into the kiss hungrily, taking in as much of him as she possibly could, her heart beating more and more wildly. It was as if she couldn’t control it, though perhaps it was not to be controlled, letting everything flow and move naturally. From the rocking grind of her hips up against him to the catch of their breath as their lips parted briefly and they tilted their heads the opposite ways, it was never something that Mina was at all supposed to overthink.

So, she just allowed it to be, bit by bit, sinking increasingly deeply into his hold as her breasts rubbed against his chest. Grunting into his mouth, she tried to pass off the heat in her body as just arousal, though there was a little tantalising shyness there, perhaps even embarrassment. She’d never had her big breasts grinding up against someone before, though she wanted it even more than before, putting an arch into her lower back so that she could slide her breasts up and down, if only a little.

Her range of motion, after all, was limited there as she panted against his mouth, head spinning pleasantly. Why had they waited so long to enjoy each other? Oh, maybe he had just been trying to be a gentleman and be respectful to her, though it was hard for her to say, one way or the other.

And it didn’t matter either as she gripped his shoulders to anchor herself there, feeling as if she needed something, even his body, to stabilise herself there. Everything was so faint, as if she wasn't rooted there in the moment, but it was a good thing, in that case, that she had Michi there to hold her, to steady her, even though it was his hands that didn’t seem to know whether they wanted to rest on her arse or her tits at any given time.

She didn’t mind that. It was nice, exceedingly so, to have his fingers and palms gripping and groping her G-cup breasts, how they squashed out from the narrow span that remained between their bodies. Mina panted softly, trying to get enough air into her lungs, and rolled against him once again, feeling his need rise.

Oh, how she needed it… Yes, she did, she had wanted him for so long, though he did more than enough playing with her breasts for her amusement.

“Mmm… Oh, Michi…”

“Ah… Mina… I… Are you…”

He didn’t seem to know quite how to get the words out, though he tried all the same, his smile settling on something a little more confident as he pushed her back from him – only a little. Michi just seemed to want to get at her breasts a little more, rubbing his thumbs over them, feeling her puffy nipples through the fabric. Of course, she hadn’t worn a bra that day simply because she had, admittedly, wanted to show off to him – though that was hardly a bad thing. Her heart surged. Everything had come off the way she wanted it to anyway, the closeness she had with Michi expanding into something so much more…

He pushed her shirt up, enjoying her body, and her head spun with raw delight. She’d never known that things could feel so stark and delightful, as if every nerve ending in her body was prickling with heat. She was so hot but that heat concentrated on her breasts and between her legs, furtively squeezing her thighs in around his, for that was one of few parts of his body that she could clench around.

So far, at least…

Yet the moment was their own to take as Mina finally took Michi in her arms and let him take her to the bedroom. All to finally bring their relationship to the next level, leaving the food that he had prepared on the little table before the sofa, though it would be much enjoyed later.

They had other things, in the meantime, to enjoy beforehand.

____


Michi woke the next morning, blinking hazily, stretching out his still-naked body under the sheets. Everything had come through as he had wanted, even if he had had to tamper with her memory a bit. Michi had thought that she might be a little attracted to him but he was still testing what he could do with his powers. That required him to experiment to test the limits of his powers, bit by bit. It was just that the chance to do so with someone that he already cared about didn’t so often present itself to him, one way or the other.

And Mina… Wow. She was beautiful just the way she was, but he had been too excited to fulfil her request and give her the big, heaving breasts that she had wanted. Of course, she hadn’t wanted to go quite as far as what he had ended up giving her, but she had liked it all in the end, right? Her larger breasts had changed things and Michi was so sure that the reason that she hadn’t been all that keen on her larger chest had been due to how swift the changes had been. Even though they had taken place over several weeks, it was still a lot for a body to deal with in the meantime, which couldn’t be helped.

Like gaining weight…but just in one specific part of her body. It had thrown her off and Michi was glad, at least, that he had, in some small way, been able to help her with that.

And she was right there for him, though his thoughts did not need to stay on her forever, no. Not when Mina and her physical body were both there before him, right there, so close that he could reach out and touch her. With a smile tugging sleepily at his lips, he reached for her, the tousled mess of her pink hair so endearing in the early morning light. It was too early for them to get up, however, and he merely drew her in against him, pulling her closer.

“Mmmm…”

Mina mumbled in her sleep, rolling to face him, and Michi relished in the feeling of her breasts squishing lightly against his chest. She was so warm, even in sleep, and she nestled in close to him as if that was all she wanted to do, in sleep and the waking world. That was just what he wanted to feel, taking in all the little parts of her that he had not been able to pay attention to before, even though he had been watching her from a distance for quite some time.

He just hadn’t dared to start anything between them, which was, perhaps, his failing in some way. Only a small way, as everything had worked out, though the unconventional tale appealed to Michi more.

He held her tightly, curious as to how hard he could hold her without Mina waking up again. He wanted to let her sleep for as long as possible, even the tickle of her nipples against his chest was an oddly intoxicating feeling, something that he wanted to lean into and perhaps even nudge his knee between her legs to part them gently. There were so many things that Michi could do that he had not had the chance to before, yet he was determined to take in every last little thing.

So, it was with his new girlfriend Ashido Mina, in his arms that he drifted straight back to sleep, comfortable in the early morning with nothing in particular to do, or anywhere to be that day. Which was the best kind of day, quite frankly, even for a student at college.

___


When he woke once more, she was no longer in bed with him and his heart panged with longing for her. Of course, Mina was not far, the bedroom door cracked open so that a sliver of brighter light slipped in from the hallway beyond, the sounds of breakfast cooking in the small kitchen, which was a part of his living space, emanating through. It sounded like she had something sizzling on the stove and maybe some bread toasting too, for he was sure that he had heard it make that distinctive popping noise.

Either way, he was exactly where he wanted to be, licking his lips curiously, wondering what she was going to wear for him that day.

And for herself, of course. For it was high time that Ashido Mina stepped into who she was, taking herself in hand and enjoying expressing herself with the body that she had always wanted.

Now, there was nothing to hold her back from growing even more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bimbo Blazer Ch. 01 Ex-nerd uses a potent pheromone to get revenge on old crush.in Mind Control
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Busty Naïve Punishment An older man tricks a naïve, self-punishing woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The OF Girl Ch. 001-010 You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Rachel Needs a Sale Car salesperson needs to keep her job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories