All Comments on 'Growing Josh Ch. 03'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Always ready for a little wrangler butts +2. The story gets better with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Missed the boys while they were gone. So glad they are back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Secrets?!?

Wonder what Trent is hiding now?? Can't wait for more.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Great job Red, as always, loved it!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Growing love

It's nice to see the growing love and affection between Josh and Trent, and one day soon Trent will be able to respond, "I love you" to Josh's prompt. The sex scenes are so tender and loving, the description of chest hair, pubes, the making love -- all wonderfully warm and touching. I'm glad Josh and Trent have found each other and fit together so nicely. Keep this story line going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the chapter. If this is the last season you took in account the dry weather from the winter and spring/summer. Also Growing Love nailed the rest of what I wanted to say, just more articulate.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Think I'd blow a goat if everthing could be as perfect as Growing Josh Ch. 03

The entire series after series have been superb. After Darrin got Kevin to back down from the porn threats, and the goats saved the $$$ issue everything was almost pure bliss. I loved the time Trent & Darrin spent together producing a bumper vegetable crop despite the drought. Mitch's 30th birthday party was a success and very much fun even with the penis pasta. Your stories always sound true to the characters we love so much. We've watched them grow up and go through so many adversities. Josh & Trent finally reach new happiness in bed. And Mitch & Darrin's sex life just gets better and better. They do make me jealous! Please don't ever stop writing.

Gene63Gene63over 9 years ago

Thank you so much for the penis pasta!!! You have absolutely NO idea how funny that was to me and what a beautiful memory it brought back. A very dear female friend of mine was asked once what would be the perfect sauce to serve with penis pasta and she replied...cream sauce, of course!!! Being from Wichita Falls, I am also enjoying this series.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Way better than Prozac!!!

Okay so Red,

As I've mentioned in previous comments, your an artist at the one liners! For instance... "It's all good. Bite me, spank me, make me write bad checks." and the one about "elephant trunk".

HOWEVER, in this chapter you far exceeded your already proven talent. Physical evidence is available! LOL You see, here I was lounging on the sofa with pooch baby having slid from the back down the rear cushion to the point I was kind of pushed near the edge of the couch. Nothing new so, no big. THEN, I get to the part about Mitch's 30th birthday dinner. With plates being held abnormally high I knew I'd be in for a giggle. Well, suffice it to say but the time I read, "Now Doug, eat your penis pasta. It's good for you," [with the lovely creamy white sauce no less] I was laughing so hard and so loud that the pooch got all excited and started trying to get up from being wedged behind my back.... Long story short I ended up plunged to the floor after hitting the end of the sofa table quickly followed by said pooch landing on the other hip (Ouch, again! Who knew a Cock-a-poo could do such damage???). I laid there trapped, bruised and a full-on facial assault of 'puppy kisses'. Why do I share all this? Well, I just wanted to thank you for the hysterical laughter, bruised hips and of course the face full of pooch slobber. Obviously, the Prozac won't be needed tonight; however, if you have a couple of pain pills you could send over....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous