Growing Needs Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly!" Ms. Grace shouted, bringing everyone's attention to Kelly, who was pulling down her shorts to finger herself.

"Sorry," Kelly said, "I-I can't help it. I'm so fucking horny." She took a deep breath, suddenly doubling her efforts to finger-fuck herself in plain view of the others. Vehement thrusts splashed juices across the grass, her back against Mia's leg. A spasm caused Kelly to slide off, looking up, directly at the drooping set of equine cocks. Like a signal going throughout the class, all other eyes locked to them.

Kelly's obscene sounds were joined by the note taker atop Mia's chest. Whether the sounds tipped her over, or she couldn't restrain herself, the girl had shoved her own pants down, hooked her panties around her engorged mons, and went to town on herself. Juices dribbled onto the centaur's shirt, staining the struggling material. Her nostrils flared at the nearby lust, the aroma rushing to her members and lifting them from the ground. Gasps echoed among the rustling of clothes.

"Control yourselves," Ms. Grace commanded, yet no one heard her. Mia swept her gaze across her classmates, none more than a foot away from her, and none even acknowledged that their lecturer had spoken. In their world, she didn't have anything like the clout Mia possessed just by standing there. Fertility swirled about in the air, worsening with every shared gasp among the students, while Mia's cocks pumped longer and fatter with heavy droplets falling from their tips. Though captivated, murmurs spread amongst the others.

"It's not just me right?"

"No, I feel it too."

"It's like a burning in my belly."

"My cunt's so fucking wet."

"Don't call it that!"

"Shut up, your cunt's just as bad."

"It feels like I need a baby."

"Y-yeah..."

"I wanna get fucked and bred so bad."

"Someone knock me up right now."

They continued in that vein, the muggy atmosphere worsening as lust decayed everyone's inhibitions. Skirts, shirts, pants and underwear were discarded as people gathered beneath Mia like a congregation to summon her erections, which kept progressing. Ms. Grace was the only one to hold her place, watching the events in abject shock. More conservative than her students, she wore a sensible skirt past her knees and a blouse that only hinted at her full chest. Controlled or not, her cheeks were flushed.

Mia's hind leg jerked as someone licked her balls. Other tongues joined the first, moans rising from them, and lips kissed the thick, leathery flesh, stretched taut by her myriad of fecund balls eager to flood the field and all those nearby. She looked to the girl on her chest, grinding her pussy against the shirt, and picked her up again. Unlike the first time, she didn't scream or struggle, just humped against Mia's fingers. A moan roared from her lips as Mia mashed her tongue against her sopping snatch.

"Miss Davis!" Ms. Grace shouted, though Mia didn't pull her limber muscle away, letting her classmate undulate against it. Spit and fem-cum coated her thighs, which clamped around Mia's organ. No one else paid Ms. Grace any attention, infatuated with the centaur. Once her balls were surrounded, they went for her legs, desperate for any taste of her.

"Put... put her down this instant! And come with me!"

Mia tilted her head at her. A tiny person was ordering her around? It'd take a single cock to bring her down to nothing but a willing slut just like the others. Nine feet of cock extended past Mia's chest, hovering above Ms. Grace, who tried in vain not to stare. Her balls, pleasured by the entire class, ached to unload. If she didn't cum soon, that ache would become all consuming.

"Hey," Mia said to the girl, pulling her from the tongue, "Want me to ruin you for all other dicks?"

"Yes please!" The girl said, ripping at her shirt, legs flailing and flinging her juices about.

"So polite. Which one?" Mia asked, turning her to see the trio of near identical pricks, each a labyrinth of veins that led to one of two possibilities; the flared crown, or the overburdened sheath.

"All of them. Breed me with all of them!"

"Miss Davis, come with me right this instant! Or I'm calling campus security!" Ms. Grace shrieked at her.

Mia rolled her eyes and reached down to grab her. A closer view of her cocks would stifle any of those pesky inhibitions that plagued the educated woman. Then it was just a matter of taking everyone, one - or three - at a time. She blinked when Ms. Grace cowered beneath her outstretched hand. What was she doing?

"Uh, sorry. I was getting carried away," Mia said, though her pulse still thundered in her ears, stronger still through her cocks. Much as she wanted to let loose right there, it wasn't the right time. And she barely knew any of the people around her. She'd wait until later, after she got home and her friends would happily present themselves to her.

"Just come with me. The rest of you, sober up and get to your other classes," Ms. Grace snapped and marched away, leading Mia into the campus gymnasium. Most of the sports teams were away on competitions or training outside under the sun. The barren room echoed Mia's hooves as she trotted into its centre, looking down at the teacher who, by law, possessed more power than her. By nature, however, Mia was the clear apex.

"What was that?" Ms. Grace asked, voice like a shard of ice raked across a chalkboard, "That display... utterly shameless. You need to be punished."

12