Growing Needs Ch. 21

Story Info
Bigger Is Better.
5k words
4.71
145.9k
8

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Alarm bells were silenced underneath a swift slap as Keira lurched awake. She'd measured herself the night before, arm throbbing the whole time from the madness induced injection she took. Six-foot-two, just like she'd been for almost a year, but that could all change now. Kicking off her covers to feel the air on her naked figure, she leapt for the wall where she'd marked her height and snatched the measuring tape off her bedside table. Excitement simmered in her body, ready to boil over at the good news.

"And... not even an inch?" Keira's voice came out as little more than a whisper, stoic in the face of abject failure. Did Roshni give her a placebo? No, then her arm wouldn't hurt the way it did. Must be slow acting, she decided. Or perhaps it'd be like Mia and she'd grow over the course of the day. Confident in the possibility, her tightest clothes adorned her body, ready to tear off if she grew so much as an inch.

Keira still maintained her usual routine before classes. Even if she stood to grow big and powerful like Mia, she couldn't slack off, lest the centaur get too far ahead. As if she wasn't already. That farmhouse was designed for her, and she outgrew it. Even just the short encounter from yesterday told her everything about where she stood in relation to the giantess; just another girl. She shook her head and pushed her legs harder, sprinting around her neighbourhood instead of the usual leisurely jog.

It did the trick. With her muscles subtly throbbing and sweat trickling down her brow, Mia was far from her thoughts, until that moment. She crinkled her nose in displeasure and downed a glass of orange juice. Whatever, she thought. Everyone thought of Mia, it was natural, she was a fucking giant after all with cocks bigger than trucks and boobs that overshadowed the clouds above. How long before she towered above those?

Keira chewed her lip and took a shower. Hot water stripped away all her tension and siphoned down the drain, but it didn't leave serenity, only a foreboding arousal. That fucking centaur... It'd been only a couple days since they screwed, however that was with Annie around, diminishing the whole experience. What would it be like with Mia's undivided attention? With three cocks instead of two, all stretching her like a puny sex toy before filling her like a balloon with enough cum to flood a city? Moans left her as she pushed two fingers into her depths.

The 'incident' made her late, but that proved a cursed blessing as she jogged onto campus. Not a moment later, rumbles shook her stance until she leaned on the main building for support. Her first instinct was to assume an earthquake, but a far more uncommon event made itself known; Mia's arrival. Elegantly stringent legs stepped over the college gates, hooves left imprints in the grass, overlaying those from yesterday, and compelled her to look high. Mia had grown yet again.

Yesterday she dominated the space between land and sky. Now, she became it. Her thickset equine body almost didn't register next to her human torso, the seams of which were blocked by tits greater than buses, nipples protruding through a desperately struggling shirt. Mercifully, her cocks were sheathed for the moment, but that didn't prevent Keira noticing a fine mist wafting from them. As she fully entered the campus, a denser fog followed with the appearance of her mountainous balls.

Other students stopped and stared. From the corner of her eye, she noticed several girls already touching themselves, as she, herself, was also doing. Even if she didn't touch herself, she'd cum just inhaling the sordid fumes. A hand left her breast to brush along her abs, displayed by her crop top. The skin was hot to the touch, not feverish, but warmer, like an open flame. Her kegels clenched on impulse, her belly tensed, and her gazed fused to the subtle swing of Mia's sheath as she walked. No one else had that reaction, most still moved and approached the centaur.

"Here's my number! Call me!"

"We're having a party if you wanna come!"

"My mom and I really want to fuck you!"

No matter how many people crowded her, though, Mia kept moving until she stood before Keira. Did she know just how bad she wanted to fuck? It wasn't even a matter of attraction or mere lust anymore. If none of those dicks impaled her in the next few minutes, it felt as if her womb would burn her from the inside.

"You alright, Keira?" Mia asked, folding her front legs to better look at her tiny friend, which caused her rump to present itself, resting upon her onyx-toned balls, textured like leather with 'small' wrinkles. If Keira wanted, she could scale them with ease.

"Uh, yeah," Keira said, hands at her sides, clenched into fists so tight her nails bit through the skin, "Fine! Why?"

"You looked pretty red. Want me to carry you to the infirmary? It's on the second floor, right?" At her new height, there was no chance Mia meant to carry her through the halls, but rather to deposit her in the infirmary directly via the window. Keira almost swooned, eager for any opportunity to be touched by this hybrid goddess. No! She wouldn't give in so easily. Not like the masses clamouring for Mia's attention and seed.

"No, it's fine. I can make it myself," Keira said briskly and rushed into the building, away from the pheromones that toyed with her mind. She really could use a moment to sit down and cool her head, see if the nurse could at least give her an ice pack or something for her stomach. Even with the musk shut out, it still remained in her nostrils, like pollen clinging to them. She wiped at her nose without result.

The walk to the infirmary felt like trudging through tar. Every time she glanced outside, she saw nothing but Mia, the other students mere blots on a backdrop to the centaur. Just glimpsing a hoof made her fever worse. Eventually, she reached the empty nurses station and took a bed, drew the curtains and laid down. It wasn't just her abdomen that was hot now, no matter where she touched, she was burning up. At least the sheets and pillows were cool on her skin for a moment, before they heated up with her.

"Oh god," Keira groaned as a boiling sensation burgeoned in her crotch. Was she really so desperate for Mia to fuck her? Such thoughts only made it worse. There was no denying it. Her womb screeched at her for centaur cum to fill it. She wanted Mia to fuck her until they both passed out, not a second shorter, and keep going until the whole world imploded on itself, leaving just them to fuck into oblivion. This time, when her hands touched her tits, she didn't stop them. Rather, she welcomed the infinitesimal pleasure. After all, nothing compared to when Mia was inside her.

She rolled her small breasts in her hands and flicked the nipples in search of pleasure. The fabric constricted her, so tight she could almost believe her chest was expanding, but that couldn't be, not that she'd check regardless. A sliver of light broke through the curtains facing the window, before it was blotted out by Mia's glorious visage.

"Please fuck me," Keira whispered and groped harder, loathing how firm and small her chest was compared to the ocean of tit-flesh just outside. If only that dumb injection worked, then she'd happily be out there, at Mia's level, the only one on even remotely equal footing. It wouldn't matter how many people the centaur attracted or fucked, Keira would be her one and only.

"Oh fuck!" Keira rasped and pinched her nipples hard. A tremor cascaded down her spine and into her pussy, which doused her panties in juices, before overflowing to pour down her legs and collect on the bed. Boundless pleasure razed her senses and rebuilt them, renewed to feel every little change in and around her. Her favourite shorts tightened and conformed to her figure, glued to her skin by her orgasm. Like a python around her hips, the pressure worsened until it eclipsed even the pleasure, then released with a victorious rip. Air brushed against her sensitive flesh.

"Thank god," she said and propped herself up as the climax dwindled to a foggy afterglow, which evaporated as her eyes befell a sight she never expected; a penis that extended from her own crotch. Unlike the paler complexion of tan line, it was an inky black, the size of a log and familiarly textured. As she stared, it swelled and clenched, revealing a mushroom-capped, fleshy-red length covered in the fattest veins she'd seen since Mia. Flowing out from the base, a sack of glossy, black testicles rested between her legs. She'd grown a horse cock.

So captivated by the startling development, she didn't notice until the curtain was flung open, that someone had entered the room. Nurse Jenkins looked down at her, red-faced and panting. It was her gaze that brought Keira's attention to the rest of herself. Finally, she thought and silently rejoiced at the exponential growth spurt. Sure, a horse cock jutted from her crotch, but everything else about her had exploded in size too.

Her abs were invisible, consumed by an avalanche of boobs half again the size of her head. The red, equine mast rose several inches above them, dead-centre between her rigid nipples, like a phallic sunrise. It twitched and the opening on top bulged as it released a dollop of thick slime.

"What happened here?" Nurse Jenkins asked, though her eyes weren't focused on anything but the apparent horse dick, despite its colours being unusual. Now that Keira had a moment to contemplate it, the colour was almost like her clit. She'd find out later. For now, she had another issue as the nurse unbuttoned her white shirt, "Smells like Mia."

"Huh?"

"She brushed me off for class," the nurse said, pouting as she revealed her lacy bra, "How inconsiderate, right? And after I bumped into her balls too. God, I can still feel all the cum swarming around inside. It's like they knocked me up just by touching them." Nurse Jenkins unhooked her bra, then leaned in until she was staring right down the phallus. A line of drool fell from her lips and onto the ruddy crown, triggering a moan from Keira. More pre-cum erupted.

"I need some relief, some cock to make me feel nice and full."

"Me too," Keira groaned and pushed her hips up, then inhaled sharply as the nurse grabbed on. It certainly felt sensitive as her clit did, except on a much greater scale.

"Then let's help each other," Nurse Jenkins cooed, breathing straight onto the head, and gagged herself with it as she crammed the head past her lips. It pushed her cheeks out like a perverse chipmunk, then did the same to her throat as it took the brunt of her girth. Keira grabbed at the bedsheets and thrust into her nurse's mouth. Was this what Mia felt whenever she fucked?

She looked through the sliver and moaned as she spotted Mia walking away. Her head was angled down, talking to someone, or making sure she didn't step on people. Not that they'd mind. Everyone was so enamoured with her, they'd cum just from licking a hoof. Keira pushed on Nurse Jenkins to make her go deeper, unconcerned with how far down her oesophagus she already was, her only thoughts on pleasure and watching Mia's rump sway. Perhaps it was wrong to say, but even the centaur's ass turned her on. The pink-dyed hair swished with her exaggerated strut, if a horse could strut, and offered glimpses of her pucker. It looked tight, like she was clenching it and... was it always so swollen?

And inviting.

"Oh fuck!" Keira groaned and yanked the nurse all the way down, holding her in place as the first waves of an abrupt, brutal climax crashed into her. The feeling of her balls twitching, churning, tightening and unloading their gooey cargo. Her cock bloated, stretched the nurse's lips and jaw, and spread all the way down her gullet to ejaculate straight into her stomach. Sounds of cum spraying out faded as the organ filled up and dampened the splash, while a peculiar stretching noise replaced it. She didn't know if the woman inflated like Mia did to others, as she only had eyes for the centaur until she rounded a corner and disappeared.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Keira whimpered and let go, allowing Nurse Jenkins to finally pull off and catch her breath. She climbed off the bed and stood over the medical professional, a humanoid testament to science-fiction made real, having grown at least a foot less than an hour ago. This was to outdo Mia. Which meant she had to fuck more people too, inflate them like she did, make them infatuated with her. That'd prove she was the better of the two.

She looked down at the older woman with a gut like a pregnant woman and cum dripping down her chin.

"Strip."

Mia, meanwhile, trotted along to the track field. Given the nice weather, her size and the gym still under repair, Miss Harper opted for class to be outside. A good call for other reasons too, as Mia's pheromones weren't nearly so potent in an open space, having to combat air pollution and natural pollens. That didn't mean it wasn't effective.

Everyone around her swarmed around her hooves, staring up at her like kids would at a helicopter passing overhead. Not that they were looking at anything so innocent. They were gawking at her cocks, currently hidden within their sheaths, and at her balls, now so huge they nearly brushed the ground even while she stood. Rebellious blades of grass longer than the rest occasionally brushed against them. Light as the touch was, it still tested her willpower.

As did just about everywhere she looked. Yesterday, most students were dressed appropriately, or close as modern college girls got, but now the majority were in crop tops and skirts, or using stripper-esque mesh to 'cover' their underwear. She recognised Bella among the throngs, pushing the boundaries as she usually did by only wearing pasties over her nipples and thong. Nothing more other than her six-inch heels and glossy thigh-highs.

None of the faculty said anything. How could they when Mia's own junk was on display for all to see? Her torso wasn't any better either, with the exceptionally elastic shirt pushed to its last legs in just the first minutes of her day. On her body, she had tits no woman dreamed about, out of sheer practicality, but if they were on a normal person, they'd never walk again. It'd be a miracle for their feet to even touch the floor.

And her nipples were hard. By itself, that might not be an issue, however everything about Mia grew disproportionately and her teats were cocks all their own in size. She could fuck someone with them and probably still be too much. In theory anyway. When she had a warehouse full of girls who loved her, and were presently incapacitated by swimming pools' worth of semen, reason no longer really applied. Even after her latest growth spurt, she had no doubt her cocks would fit in the tightest virgin on campus.

This latest development also led to more nuanced changes. While she couldn't be sure, it seemed her natural pheromones were far more potent now. If the light shone just right, a fine mist around her entire body was visible, trailing after her like steam trails in a cartoon, pulling every woman into the air and after her. So many were probably late for work because they tried following her.

Atop of that, her production was an issue. She'd been clenching ever since leaving her new home to prevent her pre from leaking. Every touch on her balls made it harder to maintain concentration. Just by walking, air brushed against them, which transferred into her whole body. Her cocks filled out a fraction at a time, her load thickened, and she looked at her classmates with lurid intent more and more.

But she wouldn't give in! Not today. She could hold out until she made it home, after all, there were almost a dozen girls waiting there that would happily take every ounce of her frustrated libido. Or maybe she should've brought one or two with her. Perhaps Mikaela, the girl would happily hide away in her ass, sneaking onto a college campus despite being in high school. That'd add another, small layer of thrill. And she could writhe around against Mia's prostates when she needed to cum.

"Mia?!" Miss Harper called, summoning her attention back to the present. They were at the field, everyone was seated, though none were looking at the substitute lecturer. Miss Harper was standing for Ms. Grace, whom she had yet to see, and Dean Morgan too. Were they both out sick? Or still inflated? Mia bit her lip at the latter.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Mia asked, doing her best not to look at her teacher's body. She was better dressed than the students, but that wasn't hard, nor did it say much when her button-up shirt overflowed with her cleavage and she only had a mini-skirt and tights to her hide her legs. It was also obvious she didn't have a bra on, despite having the largest chest of the faculty.

"I was wondering if you can sit down, uh, as you are."

"Um, I can try," Mia thought about when she tried kneeling down to Keira's height before, how her balls kept her ass raised, almost like she was presenting. This was class, she couldn't very stand all the time, otherwise she'd completely tower over everyone. Although kneeling down wouldn't really help either, however she'd do as the teacher asked. Folding her legs, she did her best to 'sit' and ended up as she did before, "I think this is the best I can do."

"W-well, that's fine. We'll get on with the lesson," Miss Harper said.

She could do this. Mia just had to keep it in her proverbial pants for a little while, then she could go somewhere private and cool off, not like she wasn't surrounded by hot, naked girls all the time now. What was a single class of girls all panting louder by the minute, pulling at their clothes, and covertly touching themselves while they stared at her cocks and drooled? While Miss Harper worked on the white board she'd rolled out with them, Mia glanced at her classmates.

Bella was among them, but surprisingly not making a move straight on her. Instead, she was whispering to other girls while looking at the centaur, smirking and giggling with them, before she touched them too. She caught Mia's eye and bit her lip, going harder on the girl she was with, making them look too as they were watched. Bella mouthed 'Getting her ready for you' at Mia, who promptly looked away. That proved a mistake as she saw similar situations unfolding.

Some were already ahead, with one couple at the back eating each other out. It seemed they understood not to make a move on Mia without her consent, although that didn't stop them subjecting her to live-action porn. She tried looking elsewhere, but her eyes weren't cooperation, instead combing through the two dozen girls. Her cocks shifted in their sheath and pushed out, undoing her restraint. Mia's cheeks burned at the sensation of pre-cum pouring out her mostly flaccid shafts.

The mist, normally only visible in direct sunlight, thickened to a fog. No one even mentioned it, though many started breathing deeper, as if to get a second-hand high. Skimpy tops and bras were systematically removed, dropped without care, to grope themselves and others. At that point, everyone was split off into groups, except one. Mia didn't remember her name, but she had a mousy expression and figure, not a short stack like Annie was, but more a twig. Instantly, her mind conjured an image of someone so tiny stretched out by her cocks.

Miss Harper was still preoccupied with the board, unaware of the deviancy taking place behind her. And incapable of even pausing Mia's lust. She looked back to the skinny girl, who lacked a bra, unnecessary in the face of her mere bumps. Her shirt had to be several sizes too big, a hand-me-down, as it draped off her shoulder, almost revealing a breast, and acted as a dress around her hips. Despite her lacklustre figure, it was a sexy look.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12