All Comments on 'Growing Needs Ch. 21'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I didn't think this story would hit me so in the feels. I kinda love Mia, and Keira's fears about being left behind, wanting to rival Mia and be her equal, ot just... touches something weirdly emotional in me. You can feel the power Mia wields, and the effect her own hypersexuality has on her (which I used to suffer from as well, and the change in thought patterns and constant fluctuations were the exact same).

I hope Keira's story is gonna go the way I suspect, her turning into a centaur and being happy as Mia's rival and an additional girlfriend who also understands what Mia is going through,but it's all in the hands of the creator.

Either way, I am looking forward to how it continues!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES