Growing Needs Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Bella appeared behind her, whispered something in her ear, and moved on. She winked at Mia, who frowned, before focusing on the skinny girl as she approached the giant centaur.

"Um, my name's Margo, everyone's busy so, uh, could you... help?" Margo toyed with her shirt, though her gaze was steady as she looked Mia's chest.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Mia said. If she so much as picked this girl up, then she had no clue what might occur. It'd be so easy too. She couldn't be anything more than five feet tall, maybe eighty pounds, barely a dildo in Mia's giant hand. How small was her pussy? Must be so tight, more so even than Annie or Roshni, and the size difference greater. She wouldn't even need a cock to make her stomach bulge out, just a nipple was enough. The more she thought about it, the harder resisting was.

"Please?" Margo pouted and leaned against the centaur, huffing the dense musk as she ran fingers through her fur, "Just a lick, or a finger. Something, anything. I'm so darn horny."

"Then do it yourself."

"Come on, Mia," Bella said, appearing once again, "Margo's begging you here. Little secret, she's still a total virgin. Never even been kissed."

"Hey!"

"Hush, I'm gonna get you laid. Her parents are big time Catholics, imagine what being around someone like you does to a pure girl like her. Are you really going to deny someone the best first time they could ask for?"

"You really don't know what you're asking."

"Yes I do!" Margo mashed her face into Mia's fur, digging her nails in as if to pull herself into the centaur, "Last night, I looked at porn for the first time. It was all stuff with horse toys, but it never got me horny like you. Please, Mia! It hurts and I can't ask anyone else."

"What about Bella? She's right there."

"Me? Ha, yeah right. I still have a reputation to uphold. You think I'd be seen eating her out."

"I know I don't have big boobs or a nice butt or anything like that, but I'm tight. I'm sure of that. Won't it feel good for you?"

It would. Oh, she had no idea. Margo might've been suffering with her arousal since yesterday, however Mia's every thought was devoted to containing herself. If she relaxed even a little more, she'd be hard and this girl, likely with others, would be impaled on enough cock for the entire continent. Even now, her cocks were pushing into the ground, oozing so much pre the dirt became mud. Her asshole opened and closed, similarly wishing for someone to fill it.

"I'll do anything," Margo said and meant it. Her tone was the same as Annie's at her most aroused, at the point of no inhibitions, where anything Mia wanted was her truest desire. Even if she paired off with someone, would they satisfy her? No. She needed gargantuan horse dicks inside her.

"Okay," Mia said and bent down to pick up the tiny human. Moans rose in noise as she stood, revealing her semi-erections and the ocean of muddy pre they'd rested in. Several rolled into it, happily coating themselves in diluted cock juice, many announcing orgasms in response. Were they really so happy just with that? Mia focused on the girl in her hand. If she were just a human, maybe six feet tall, then Margo would seem like a large branch, or more accurately an oversized fleshlight. Those clothes needed removing to complete the illusion of course.

With expert dexterity, Mia removed each article until she was looking at the sheltered virgin in the nude. Margo had creamy skin, blemished only by an occasional mole or freckle, and a dense bush obscured her mons, but she spread her legs and exposed the petite lips hidden within. Her scent came thick and strong, siphoned straight to Mia's desire. Her cocks lifted off the ground and filled out to their extreme measurements.

That was enough to finally get Miss Harper's attention. It was too late when she turned around. Mia wanted to respect law and order, really she did, otherwise she'd have fucked the nearest girl upon her arrival, however she could only be expected to take so much. Authority had so power over her in that moment as she stretched for the end of an erection, but it was too far, extending across the field and dumping pre by the gallon. How was she meant to fuck someone like this?

"Stop! Right now!" Miss Harper screamed, managing to break through to some of her more obedient students, but those in the pre-cum pool were too far gone, just as Mia was, "Mia, if you do this, you'll disappoint everyone! Especially your parents!"

She heard that. What would they say to her? Everything about her situation was an unknown, each second a new discovery for her and everyone around, but that didn't excuse her actions. Giant, hyper-sexual centaur with three cocks or not, she had a goal to live her life beyond just fucking everyone. She'd graduate, find some way to work, get married, try adopting a kid and be a good mother. None of that was possible if she kept losing control like this.

"Sorry," Mia said and put Margo down, "I'll, uh, be over there."

"Mia," Miss Harper sighed, "Come see me later, okay? Let's have a talk."

"Okay." Mia trotted away, leaving the girls to their own devices. She couldn't be around them, lest her body take their futures too. The distance helped, all the girls regained their senses overtime, though many were disappointed when Miss Harper refused to let them near Mia. Over the class, she listened and made mental notes, trying to ignore the furious pulsations in each of her cocks. They refused to soften, a constant distraction, though one she could manage.

The lecture ended without further incident thanks to Miss Harper. It didn't seem likely that anyone really absorbed any of the information, given how their gazes were often on Mia and her members. Everyone walked off under Miss Harper's watchful eye, making sure none made a beeline for Mia. Bella winked at her from the crowd. Despite watching them, she didn't see Margo.

"You can hear me, right?" Miss Harper asked, standing a few feet from Mia's cocks. It seemed to be the bare minimum safe radius.

"Yes," Mia said. Her hearing was impeccable, even at such a vast distance and with such a small voice compared to hers. It was difficult to speak at a normal volume so often, though if she didn't then she feared what her voice might do. She hadn't really shouted properly since she surpassed ten feet. It seemed so long ago. And small.

"I'm worried about you."

"i know."

"You're a bright student. Your grades are top notch and you behave. Mostly. Ever since, uh, this happened, you've been slipping."

"Yeah, it's... hard to ignore... stuff."

"If you need help, I'm more than happy to try."

Mia chuckled, "You might want to rephrase that."

"I mean it. I came here to help people achieve their ideal futures. If I can do anything to help with that, then I'll do it."

"It's really not that simple."

"I think that might be your problem. You think it's super complicated, but I'm sure if we talk it out, we could find a way to help."

Was she being serious? Mia had a certified doctor working day and night on stopping her endless growth, or at least when she wasn't overcome by lust, and this woman thought she could help. At this point, she doubted much of anyone could really 'help' her, beyond being supportive. This wasn't a psychological issue, but a physical one. Her body craved someone to fuck. Perhaps if she just let loose in the morning, she'd be fine for a few hours, like eating a big breakfast.

The only one around was Miss Harper though. Was this destined to become another Ms. Grace incident? It wasn't without its temptations. Miss Harper was decadently endowed, broad hipped and with a succulent ass to go with her soft tits and belly. She even had her auburn hair pulled back in a professional bun, which made Mia want to see it loosen after fucking her for hours on end. Nothing quite beat a teacher or doctor giving up that authoritative air in favour of pure sexual freedom.

"I think I know how you could help," Mia said and looked at her cocks. Miss Harper didn't see the look, nor did she notice the nigh-imperceptible jump in Mia's size. Only the centaur's focused gaze saw it. Just as Roshni expected, she was growing constantly, not just while she slept. Every second, she gained mere fractions of a millimetre overall, however it added up after awhile. Her shirt struggled valiantly, however loud tears filled the otherwise empty field. Fortunately, most of the athletes were at an away game.

As she grew, so too did her pheromones' effective radius.

12