Growing Needs Ch. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you really think of everything," Mia said as she set the others down. After the hours of non-stop sex, her libido was finally abated, phalli content in their sheaths for the meantime. Throughout her day, she'd only grown of course, not that she'd know just to what extent until someone measured her.

"Going au natural, I see," Rhona noted.

"Hmm? Oh, uh, my shirt gave up this morning and I got preoccupied, so..." Mia didn't cover up. Everyone there had seen her naked multiple times, some had even gone inside her, so what reason did she have to conceal anything from them.

"Hell yeah, fuck clothes!" Annie cheered and flung her garments to the floor. Her and Rhona's sisters looked to each other, shrugged, then did the same. It did seem pointless, given they were at home, warm and comfortable. And, though Mia wished it wasn't so, she'd inevitably get horny again, at which point clothes would just get in the way. Besides, she loved the way her friends looked.

Perhaps a little too much, she thought as she pricks stirred. Mia looked away from them, instead going to the massive space of bedding set up for her to lay on. Her balls made it impossible to properly lay down, but it was still a relief to be off her feet, even if that meant most of her weight was on her testicles. At their rate of growth, it wouldn't be long before they dragged even while walking. She looked around the warehouse, much more homely than when she left that morning, but still so vacant. For how long though?

The walls didn't stretch quite as high as she remembered. Her bedding was barely large enough to handle her sheer mass, though no less soft on her knees and hooves, and everyone looked so tiny. If she had to guess, she'd already risen another two feet since the morning. Maybe more.

It'd take all her friends and lovers stacked together just to reach her eyeline now. She could pick up Annie as if she were nothing more than a two-litre bottle of soda, trap her in her cleavage, never to return, or simply sit on someone and they might be lost in her ass for all time. Though it was far more likely they'd be smothered in her balls, coated in her musk and infatuated like all the rest. She bit her lip and thought of something else, like a puppy. Why did thinking of crushing someone under her huge scrotum turn her on?

They wouldn't actually be crushed of course. Just lost in a world of black flesh that smelled of the dirtiest sex on the planet, the kind that stuck in the nose and aroused them regardless of sexual preference. Mia pinched her arm to stave off such thoughts. If she wasn't careful she might start something again. Not that anyone would mind, but she just finished fucking her whole class and its substitute lecturer. Even she must need a rest after that.

Except she didn't. Mia knew it from the subtle tremors in her loins, just one spark would reignite her lusts all over again, on a whole other level than before too. She was surrounded by acquaintances or total strangers then, but here, in a place she felt calm and safe and loved, her desires wouldn't be denied for long. She stretched and closed her eyes, shutting out the temptations, if only for a moment.

"Room for two more?"

Mia looked to the entrance, left open so her pheromones didn't completely saturate the air, and saw Dean Morgan accompanied by Ms. Grace. They wheeled suitcases behind them, however if they intended to stay, chances were clothes wouldn't be necessary, which they realised upon looking at a dozen nude bodies. Of course, Mia was the biggest landmark in the room.

"I see you've grown some more," Ms. Grace noted, barely fazed as she pulled off her blouse. For an older woman, she had a plump bust, still firm enough to point ahead, as if directing her to the centaur. Once her pants were dumped into a growing pile of clothes, Mia noticed her pussy's scent, already damp just walking in. There was more to it, though. The centaur's gaze widened as she saw the string hanging from her teacher's ass.

Dean Morgan spared little time as well. The pair sauntered forward, each with string dangling behind them, before reaching Mia and licking their lips.

"Mind we join in?" Dean Morgan asked.

"I can't believe this," Annie said, then smirked at Mia, "You fucked the Dean?"

"I have no authority here, just call me Morgan."

"Off the clock, you can call me Beth," Ms. Grace introduced herself.

"No authority, huh?" Rhona mused and walked up behind them, a hand slipping to each of their butt cheeks, "So you're just a pair of centaur-sluts like the rest of us?"

"Yes," Morgan cooed, "She's all I've been thinking about since the gym."

"Sorry about that, by the way."

"Don't be," Morgan waved the apology away, "It was the best thing that could've happened. Old piece of shit needed a touch up. Now, onto more important matters, I've been deflated a whole day and I'm feeling really empty."

"Oh, 'empty' are you? Even with the biggest beads they had up your ass?" Beth teased.

"Don't tell her that!"

"That's right," Rhona said.

"Thank you, Miss Malcolm."

"You should show her instead!" Rhona tugged on the string and, like a magicians handkerchief, an endless chain of fat, plastic spheres popped from Morgan's rear. She was turned around in her stunned state, with both Beth and Rhona holding her cheeks apart, revealing a gaping hole, yet it was tiny against what Mia did just a little earlier. It almost offended her that she thought those puny orbs could match up to her.

Roshni's phone rang, but it was just a ping in her awareness. How dare this woman think anything could compare to her cocks? Should've just come straight to the source. Mia stood, cocks throbbing and ready to burst out, all to make them aware that those anal beads, otherwise novel in size, were nothing next to them. The tips of her members poked out.

"You can't do anything until morning? You're sure? Okay, fine. Thanks, bye."

"What's up?" Mikaela asked.

"The truck with all the new beds broke down on Sean Avenue. Won't be here until morning."

"I can get them," Mia offered on impulse and trotted for the exit."

"Oh no you don't!" Annie shouted, "We've been waiting all day, I deserve some quality time with your dicks."

"We all do!" Rhona and her sisters declared. Mia bit her lip, recalling an earlier thought and nodded, but she was still going to fetch the beds. Hence they had to hidden from public.

Which proved to be a mistake. Mia regretted every step along her way, cocks half-hanging from their sheath and bulging erratically from the passengers therein. Anything taller than a car whacked the tips, tormenting her with still more pleasure and testing her discipline. It was only by her will that she didn't sport triple erections. Mercifully, Sean Avenue was nearby and she spotted the truck easily.

By then, however, everyone heard the news of her approach and came out to see. The usual comments filled the air, of how big she was and the sheer scope of her genitals, however a bold girl, no more than eighteen, led her friends in a charge on the centaur's balls.

"Hey, wait! Don't... do that..." Mia moaned as she opened the truck. It was so low she had to bend all the way over, nipples grazing the ground. Others took advantage of that and crowded them, "I'm serious, I'm gonna... hmm, don't climb my cocks, they'll get hard! Too late..."

Annie and the others went crazy inside her shafts. They fucked one another and her cocks from within, while the heedless mob pleasured her outsides, until yet another girl wound up in her ass. With precise focus, they squirmed deeper until they found her prostate.

"Oh no..." Was all the centaur got out as her anal g-spot was massaged. After walking with her lovers inside her for so long, that was all it took to set her off. Annie, Roshni, Mikaela, Rhona, Jasmine and Ashleigh landed in the street on a tsunami wave of jizz, which quickly flooded the area, sweeping away cars and people without discrimination or admonishment. They welcomed it! Everyone, mothers and daughters of age played in the tide of semen, while others worked to keep it coming.

The beds in Mia's hands were kept in place by her strength, however they were doused in her seed. She steeled herself and stood, heading away from the area even as every earth-shuddering stomp made her cum that much harder. Her friends would make their way back eventually, for now, she had to get away before she really damaged the neighbourhood.

When she stepped into the warehouse and slapped the mattresses down, she was still cumming. Those that clung to her body remained for the entire journey, hooked on her musk and desperate to be fucked. So be it, Mia thought and set them up in the harnesses, ready to take every yard of her monumental fuck-meats. At least she slept in peace that night.

Chapter 23:

The sounds of shuffling bodies and squelching mattresses replaced the former songs of birds Mia had grown up with. She cracked an eye open and looked across the warehouse-turned-home, taking in the dozen occupied beds that stretched before her. Various girls snoozed on them, usually two or three of them each, unconcerned by the still gooey cum on and around them. It didn't matter their size and ethnicity, they were all enthralled last night. All because Mia made a mistake and let her friends in her cocks.

A small body turned over on top of her body. Turning her eyes on them, she found Annie had settled on her, a gentle smile on her resting face. Not far off, Rhona and the others were huddled together against her barrel, naked and caked in mostly dry jizz. They reminded her of campers waiting outside the theatre for a new movie.

Of course, they weren't anticipating something so temporary. Just a few feet back from them, Mia's sheath laid dormant. Or seemed to. It was hard to tell when it yawned open like a giant's maw, or a dank cave hiding an enormous serpent ready to gobble up entire classrooms of girls. The centaur sighed as she took in the state of her balls, very certain they'd grown massively since she went to sleep. They'd drag on the floor even if she stood up fully.

How much cum were they building up? At that size, with her scrotum already so tight, her leathery flesh taut and shiny from the strain, it had to be absurd. She wondered if Roshni would be interested in measuring the amount, however that seemed impossible based on how much she produced yesterday. On impulse, she scanned the room for Margo. Once a devout Catholic, in the nice way, she'd been inflated into a beanbag for giants less than twenty-four hours ago.

As had many of the others Mia brought back from college. She licked her lips, mind consumed in recent memories. Being so much bigger, she could no doubt fit someone in her cocks far easier, which made it simpler to blast them out into someone else along with gallons upon gallons of viscous, centaur jizz.

"Someone's excited this morning."

"Oh no," Mia groaned when she felt her sensitive cocks butt into the girls against her underbelly, "Sorry Rhona."

"Holy crap, she's huge!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"No kidding," Ashleigh said.

They weren't wrong. Not even halfway erect, each of Mia's shafts more than tripled either of her friends, the heads dwarfing them. Her fat cum-holes twitched and opened wider, spilling a 'small' amount of pre. Mia tried thinking of anything unarousing. Old ladies, puppies, kittens. No, not sexy girls dressed as kittens lapping up her cum from a giant bowl. Fuck! Why was she also picturing a bunch of puppy-girls clamouring all over her enormous balls?

Nothing would stop her arousal once awoken. Time and again, her mind turned traitor, manipulating any thought into fuel for lust. She'd lost the second her cocks got into the open.

"Yes!" Annie said, then yawned and stretched, "Morning fucking!"

There really wasn't any reason to refuse. Mia had no obligations at college that day, given that the Dean was in the warehouse, and she just didn't want to deny herself that pleasure. Doing so would quickly get uncomfortable as her cum backed up. Even if she tried leaving to stop herself, her pheromones would just attract more women and she'd inevitably fuck them. Better to keep her lusts contained.

And she did owe Annie and Rhona a proper fucking.

She grabbed the pair and put them in the harnesses. Roshni had thought of everything, even allowing for adjustments to match her growth spurt. Once her friends were secured, she then had a difficult choice; who to fuck with the third? Most of the others were asleep or just waking up, which narrowed her choices.

"You can go first," Ashleigh said, already strolling over to the centaur's gigantic black spheres. Jasmine beamed at her sister, jumping in place with her hands outstretched. Mia chuckled and picked her up, leaving a gawking Mikaela on the ground.

With all three secured, their cunts soaked from anticipation, Mia lined up and spurted pre-cum all over them. She didn't even thrust, instead holding her cocks at their woefully undersized openings, and let her erections do the work. Maybe to a newcomer, it'd seem impossible, however Mia had long since thrown out the word. Whatever her body wanted to do, it did. Plain and simple.

"Oh my fucking god," Mikaela said, an echo of the sentiments from each girl's cries as their holes stretched wider than a train, the bulge extending up their torsos and past their heads to thrust against the far wall. Mia didn't pay the stunning onlookers any mind as she let herself grow into the girls, adjusting herself for when she'd inevitably thrust.

What did distract her attention, however, was Ashleigh scaling the mountain that was her scrotum. Looking back, Mia bit her lip at the sight of her testes resting heavily on the ground, spreading higher and wider than her enormous equine-half. Compared to them, Rhona's sister was little more than a blip of blue hair and cum splattered skin. Surrounding the boulders, a subtle mist spread out.

Once at the precipice, Ashleigh promptly flopped onto her front and humped against the sack. It wasn't long before others joined her, but none were as zealous, the girl on the verge of cumming mere seconds into her worship. Their attentions jumped Mia's erections to full hardness, barging through the rear wall. Anyone not fully awake jerked at the sound. Once they knew it wasn't an earthquake, and was in fact just Mia doing what she did best, they followed suite.

All except two. Mikaela stood beneath the centaur in awe of how her sister and the others stretched. Annie never measured much more than five feet, yet a cock that looked easily a dozen times her size, probably more, had hilted the petite girl. Its shape distorted her skin into nothing more than a skin-toned sleeve, all the spines and veins obvious through her flesh. As Mia's arousal grew, so did the knots at her bases.

"There's no way," Mikaela muttered, "This has to be a dream."

Yes, she'd seen amazing things since joining Mia's harem. People stretching around three dicks almost ten times their size, but they'd grown enormously. Even if they split off from the centaur and fucked her instead, they'd still seem way too big.

"I've actually looked into that a bit," Roshni said, coming up to join her and handing over a mask, "Might wanna put that on. Mia's musk is getting thick." She pointed to the floor, where a mist rolled through. It didn't have the same ethereal look as a normal fog, an off white colour that more resembled cum with a staggering density. She felt droplets forming along her feet where it touched her.

"What do you mean?" Mikaela asked, raising her voice as Mia began thrusting.

"Just need to confirm a few things, then I'll show you." The doctor brought a sample tray and held it against Mia's sack, catching a drop of sweat, though with someone of her size, that drop was enough to fill the tray.

She led Mikaela away from the burgeoning orgy. There was no denying that both wanted to join in, however curiosity and Roshni's precautions kept their heads level. At least for the moment. Outside, Roshni had set up a tent with a makeshift lab inside.

"Just as I thought," she said after a few minutes of relative silence, aside from the clicking of keys, some mumbling and the constant stream of moans from inside, "Her sweat, possibly all her bodily fluids, have an interesting reaction to human cells."

"Meaning they can stretch better than that toy?"

"Yes. It boggles the mind, I know, but Mia the titanic centaur has a body designed for all of this. Actually, perhaps this explains her growth? If her fluids cause people to become nigh-indestructible elastic, then what's to say it isn't doing something to her after such prolonged exposure."

"Is that why you're here? To research her?" Mikaela asked.

"No, of course not," Roshni frowned, "Sorry if it came off like that. I've looked after her for years before all this. Admittedly, I was attracted to her even then. Now I can express that all I want. But she needs a level head somewhere, and if she keeps growing then..." She bit her lip, face a mixture of consternation and... was that arousal?

"Suffice to say, it could be disastrous. That's why this research is important," Roshni removed her mask, "But so is having a bit of fun."

Though curious, Mikaela followed her back into the warehouse. In the ten minutes they were away, things had progressed to a full blown orgy. Mia was still fucking her sister, Rhona and Jasmine, while at least a dozen had taken to her balls, using them as a stage for their own orgy. Littered around the floor, others were paired off or in groups. One girl with a cross around her neck had an older woman's fists deep in her pussy, fingers pushing through her abdomen.

That fine mist from earlier had condensed. Humidity filled the air, perspiring on Mikaela's skin seconds after she walked in, almost like a sauna. She took a single sniff and almost collapsed, spasms running up and down her pussy. Likewise, Roshni was trembling in place. The much shorter girl ran a hand along her stomach, coming away covered in sweat, which she quickly pushed between her pert ass cheeks. Her whole fist vanished as if pushed into a gaping hole, yet Mikaela could see just how tight the doctor's anus was.

Mikaela did the same with her butt, gasping at how easily her hand slipped in. How much more could she fit? Her other hand went in smoothly, then even when she pulled them apart, her ass just opened like a condom. A giggle slipped from her lips.

"What's funny?" Roshni gasped, still fisting herself.

"You should call it the 'condom effect'," the younger girl said.

"Maybe I will. Enough thinking though, we should join in before one of us goes insane. Probably me."

Mia knew no bounds. A few of the girls left after cumming a few times, calming down enough to remember that they had lives outside of sex around a giant centaur, but most remained. Some by choice, others were simply stuck for the meantime. Like Ashleigh and a few others that had slipped down her scrotum, landing in the wedge between it and her ballooned asshole. She didn't hesitate to slip her whole body inside, which inspired the rest to follow suite. At least four of them writhed within her anus, sinking deeper until they were grinding against Mia's prostate.

That triggered her first orgasm of the day. Throughout the entire climax, everyone watched the three lucky sluts inflate to unfathomable sizes, each caught in their own perpetual releases. Cars were dwarfed, trains matched then overshadowed, encroaching on a small plane, every square inch of which was saturated with centaur-jizz. Yet Mia just kept pumping out more.

It only ended when they were squished into the rear half of the warehouse. Even then, a minute passed before her knots deflated just enough to yank free, leaving all the girls gaping wide enough to park a car, but rapidly closing. Semen was pushed out in pressurised squirts, splattering Mia's legs and waist. The centaur panted as she turned around, cocks still flexing as if still cumming. A single look in her eyes had everyone raising their hands to volunteer.