Growing Needs Ch. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're gonna need a bigger place," Roshni said as she was picked up, chosen at random in Mia's fuck-lust. The harnesses were on a pulley system, allowing them to be moved to the other side of the warehouse once removed from the others.

Alongside the tiny doctor, Mikaela was lucky to be included as was the seemingly religious girl. Mia took her time to line up, however an unseen coordinated attack on her prostate sent her spiralling, cramming into all three even as a spontaneous orgasm overtook her. Without the knots inside, over half the semen squeezed out, raining upon the gathered masses below. Not that any of them complained at all.

Even when the second trio had inflated just as massively, almost crushing people, the orgy never ended. There wasn't enough space to inflate more of them, however that didn't stop her worshippers from getting her off until everybody was drenched and the building overflowed with cum. Its scent so rich and dense it flowed like fog in a horror movie around the area. While it diluted in the open air enough that most women couldn't trace it back, the aphrodisiac effects did their job. Many were arrested for public indecency, though many officers joined the festivities.

The only place it didn't reach was the college, halfway across town. All its students meandered across campus like zombies, depressed by the very distinct absence of a certain, gigantic centaur. Keira was the only one spared, riding the high from waking and discovering her improved physique. She'd set up measurements on her wall, eager to catch even the smallest development. It proved unnecessary as her vertigo upon standing up said everything she wanted to know.

Yet nobody seemed concerned by it. She couldn't blame them. Mia had rewritten their definitions of, well, everything. Growing to stand level with a house, sporting cocks bigger even than that, and pumping out an addictive musk, all while shooting so much cum it could flood several tankers. Compared to that, Keira's growth spurt above eleven feet just wasn't newsworthy.

"So, what's the secret?"Delilah asked as they jogged around the track for warm up.

"Don't know what you mean," Keira said, not about to admit to taking drugs to achieve such results. Or from whom said drugs were derived. It couldn't be anyone but Mia of course, given the side-effect strapped against her leg.

"Come on, you don't just shoot up like that without something."

"Well... I did do some stuff with Mia a while back." It was a weak lie. Dozens of others had 'done stuff' with Mia without any changes. Though maybe it was partly responsible. She was one of the few that hadn't fucked her regularly after all.

"Right... okay, how about if I win this lap, you tell me the truth."

"Really?" Keira chuckled. With legs and ability like hers, she could decimate any athlete.

"You scared?"

Keira just rolled her eyes and accepted. As expected, her longer strides and augmented muscles made easy work of the bet, not that she relaxed either, pushing herself more to see what she could do. They'd finished with warm ups, many of her teammates sweating lightly, despite their skimpier than average attire. Everyone must've expected Mia to turn up.

Instead, the only dick-girl around to take in their bodies was Keira. Delilah huffed up to her side, just finishing the lap, sweat gleaming on her tan skin, and breathing heavily. Silently, the much taller track star stole glances at her chest, rapidly rising and falling. None of the track team were particularly curvy, save for Keira after her growth, but they weren't flat either. Gentle arches slipped down into a svelte waist that jumped out at the rear.

Not to say anything of the thighs on full display thanks to the navy blue bloomers. A faint divot creased the garment between her legs, highlighted all the more by her tan lines from the usual shorts. Keira gulped, loins pulsating, yet didn't look away.

She hadn't considered her team as anything more than friends and rivals. Honestly, sex and relationships never compelled her as they did for others until Mia's 'issues' began. Maybe even before then. Since everything that happened, she'd had a chance to rethink their history, from when the centaur was still human competing in gymnastics, outshining Keira at every turn, to the present. Almost anyone would say she had an obsession with beating Mia.

But maybe that obsession wasn't just with winning. Keira bit her lip, recalling the last time she'd been with Mia, how big she'd seemed, then pictured yesterday, wondering how bad those cocks would ruin her now. And whether her own member would even register if she fucked the giant centaur.

"You okay?" Delilah asked.

"Huh? Y-yeah," Keira pushed those thoughts aside, her shorts tighter than before. It was hard to notice differences given how small everything was on her. She only got lucky that a botched order gave her a pair of XXL shorts, otherwise her swollen sheath might've torn through. The shirt came courtesy of her mom's old boyfriend.

Everyone lined up on the tracks, ready for a practice race. It didn't matter, however, as all their conversations were on where Mia could be. No one's mind was present. Not even Keira's, though for slightly different reasons. They slipped into position, asses stretching their meagre coverings, and all reeking of sweat... and something else. Looking around at them all, she recognised the blushes of desire on their faces. It wasn't dissimilar to Nurse Jenkins' expression yesterday.

"You smell kinda like Mia," someone said to her. Before Keira had a chance to register the words, a recorded shot went off and the rest were sprinting away, leaving her in the dust. She shook it off and rushed off, yet not at full speed. Her loins throbbed, eyes cast down and watching all her teammate's backsides, thighs tense and toned. Sweat gleamed on them all.

Fuck, they were so tempting... And she smelled like Mia? The centaur's scent was an aphrodisiac, so strong it was comparable to hours of foreplay. Just remembering it made her cock harden. Did that mean her friends wanted to fuck? What about her, did she want to fuck them?

Those same thoughts circled one another as she finished. Her gaze zeroed in on Delilah, who was panting even heavier, though not entirely from exertion. Many others had the same look. Keira sniffed the air, trying to ascertain if she did smell like Mia, but all she caught was their scents, strong and muggy, like stepping into a packed gym except freshened by a distinctly sexual odour. Her cock twitched in response.

"I'm not feeling it today," Keira said, hopefully sounding level-headed and not about to breakdown from temptation, "I'm gonna hit the showers early. Sorry."

She didn't wait for anyone to say a word and just power walked away. Ducking under the door, a fact she relished, though not how her tits squished into her crotch. They got in the way more often than not, but at least their weight didn't bother her, despite how substantial it was. Good thing weight never bothered her. Keira still had her toned abs and legs, they were simply juxtaposed by her extravagant curves.

Peeling off her clothes, she crouched into a shower stall and sat down under the pleasantly hot water. An absent-minded hand drifted to her groin, palming the huge - by 'normal' standards - sheath. In her budding lust, a couple inches of her cock had squeezed out. It had changed from yesterday to her relief, now a bestial oak colour and covered top to bottom in veins fatter than two of her fingers together. She wasn't even erect.

"God, look at you," Keira murmured, the sound of water muted by her heartbeat, which manifested in her dick constantly jerking up and filling out even further. The bigger it got, the meaner it looked, veins thickening into gnarly roots better suited for some kind of monster. She stroked along its length, as if pulling more from her body until the head was beyond her reach. By then, it stood on its own as a pillar of pure girl-stallion-cock. Her other hand went to her breast, sighing at the lurid pleasure.

She pinched a nipple and her cock jerked upright, slapping her between her boobs. She squeezed them shut around it in her surprise, biting back a sultry moan, then looked down at the flared crown poking out of her cleavage. A strong flex ran down her spine, with it came a limp burst of pre. It washed away into the water, yet her nose still flared as it caught that scent.

"Huh, you really do smell like Mia."

Keira jerked her head up, but not from the floor with her cock between her tits. Delilah stood in front, still in her sweaty tank top, which clung to her rigid nipples like paint. Twin lines of moisture ran down her thighs. She assumed they were from the sweat, however a closer look at her teammate's crotch revealed the truth; her pussy was drenched. The shorts weren't just damp and clinging to her body, but soaked through with streams leaking out the sides.

Everything indicated both wanted to fuck, yet they remained frozen. That is, until Keira's meaty cock jerked once more, this time slapping hard against her chest. A husky chuckle drew nearer as Delilah took initiative and sunk to her knees, ignoring the still falling water to get in close. She was tiny against the futa's frame, their difference in size exasperated when she ran a hand along Keira's length, its veins several magnitudes thicker than her fingers. Just a moment later and her lips kissed its tumescence.

Being that close, the scent only got stronger. Water pelted them from above, though Keira took the brunt of it, while the entranced girl panted like a dog on the hunt. She arched her rear high as she dipped lower and lower, coming to the medial ring, but that wasn't her goal. Keira hissed softly when her teammate's tongue lapped across her aching scrotum. When it did get so full and heavy?

She needed to cum bad. As if the pole of flesh and steel wasn't an obvious giveaway. Should they fuck? No, don't be stupid, Keira thought. For whatever reason, people stretched like putty for Mia, but there was no saying they'd do that for her. Better of playing it safe.

But jerking off seemed so... boring.

Not to mention a waste of all that delicious smelling goo leaking from her tip. Which wasn't that far from her face really. Keira stuck her tongue out as an experiment, groaning at the mere inches that separated them, however leaning forward almost closed the gap. Huge or not, she was a competitive gymnast in high school, now she had a worthwhile endeavour for all that flexibility.

Delilah didn't seem eager to move away from her testes any time soon. The girl cupped the heavy volleyballs, kissing and licking all over their leathery, onyx surface, the same shade as Keira's sheath. Despite the sheer volume packed within, her skin remained pliant, allowing Delilah to sink her fingers deep into the flesh as she massaged the balls. Her eyes were closed, as if in the middle of a long-awaited reunion with her lover. Maybe it was to people that hadn't been with Mia?

Though she was just a proxy. Keira pulled her cock from between her tits, immediately missing their warmth, but it couldn't stay there if she wanted to work it properly. Even when Mia was just her height, her cock was way bigger. This thing was reasonable by comparison, though not when she held it over Delilah's bowing form. On a normal body, her cock would be considered gigantic. But it wasn't on a normal body, it was on Keira's eleven-feet of athletic prowess. Yet that didn't make it any less enticing.

God, she needed to fuck. Whatever effects the drug had were clearly messing with her libido above almost everything else, otherwise she'd never even consider this. Keira angled her cock, arms straining against its turgid hardness, then slid her head forward, lips parted wide. She glanced down at Delilah, who was looking back at her, eyes wide even as her cheeks hollowed in whorish adulation of the much taller futa's scrotum. Their gazes locked as Keira crammed the spongy flare past her teeth.

Familiarly lurid flavours ignited across her taste buds. If her eyes were closed and she didn't know better, she'd believe this was Mia's cock, that is until subtle undertones peeked through. She ran her tongue all over, curling it to guide the pre-cum straight down her suddenly parched throat, those little differences coming to light as she did. Unlike Mia, she had a hint of sweetness, probably from her body wash. Her pre-cum wasn't nearly as potent, merely stoking her lusts rather than setting them ablaze.

The biggest, most disappointing change was in how easily she took it. Keira slid halfway down, uvula flattened yet not reacting, and could go even further if she wanted. If this was Mia's just a couple days ago, her throat would be nothing but a condom for it, her torso just a fleshy cock sock. Still, the centaur wasn't there. She just had to make do.

Not that it was hard. With a volatile slurp, Keira peeled her lips away from the ringed middle, waited until the head stuffed her mouth, then dove back down. A moan vibrated in her chest and passed into her length. Veins throbbed all over its girth, bullying her tongue into constantly grinding like a stripper on a pole. Its unique texture compelled her to feel more, hands stroking along its length as she slid to and fro.

Like most people, Keira never entertained the thought of fucking anything so inhuman. Well, maybe she'd browsed some dildos once or twice before Mia's growth spurt hit, but she'd never have gone through with it. Now, she wasn't sure why. Each inch was covered in lavishly smooth, yet grippy flesh, the kind that just begged for an abundance of lube. Despite her rigidity, the skin bunched up against her fingers as she masturbated, though less and less as her heart thumped stronger and louder. She thought it was fully erect before, but it proved otherwise as it thickened.

That only made her work harder.

Delilah seemed just as enthralled. No matter how much she licked, how long she buried her face in the black flesh, she just wanted more. That was when she made a discovery; Keira's pussy. While overshadowed, in all senses, the feminine lips had plumped with lust and all but gushed in tandem with the pair's efforts. Though that didn't stop it from clenching hard, on the verge of climax, as Delilah stretched it around four fingers.

Like the rest of Keira, it had grown exorbitantly. The girl realised that when she stretched her digits with ease, then decided to slide her fist in. Sopping, velvet flesh collapsed around her, yet it wasn't an orgasm. It did, however, ignite a mind-numbing churning within the futa's balls. Delilah took a deep breath, certain she could smell the litres... no, gallons of cum roiling within. She just needed to get it out.

Driven by cum-lust, Delilah pushed Keira up. The futa obliged, far too heavy otherwise for the fully-human girl to lift, allowing her to slide underneath. When Keira sank back down, her sack smothered Delilah's face, yet she had other problems as the girl pushed her arm deeper. They remained like that for a moment, one fucking her own face, while the other gladly suffocated on fat jizz-tanks and fisted a pussy unlike any other, until Delilah figured out another path to her desire. All it took was a little exploration and she found it; Keira's asshole.

Untouched, the futa naturally jerked away when a finger pushed past her knot of muscles. She didn't move off Delilah however, enraptured by the triple pleasures crowding her mind, and merely whined as a second and third finger opened her virgin hole. Huge or not, Delilah expected more of a challenge when she added another, yet Keira's body welcomed her whole hand and wrist. In fact...

Keira wasn't one for girly sounds. She'd always had a deeper voice than most, in a sexy way she liked to think, but having a hand yanked from her pussy, then shoved up her ass alongside another arm was too much and she squealed. Her cock jerked hard, spewed entire ounces of pre-cum down her gullet, and all but grabbed her by the head to slam it down further. Some cock juice was pushed up her throat and out her nostrils. It burned, yet she kept bobbing her head.

Until Delilah made the ultimate discovery. Nothing about Keira's growth was normal, with parts of her developing disproportionately to others. One such part was her new prostate, better described as a small apple along the path of her anus, which Delilah's hands now toyed with. Just the slightest pressure almost sent her spiralling, yet she wasn't simply poking or caressing it, she was massaging the thing. No one, let alone an inexperience futa like Keira, could handle that.

A single thunderous pump was her only warning. Keira froze in place, head all but buried in her crotch, wet hair falling all over, while her eyes rolled and her throat swallowed on instinct even before the first deluge filled her belly. In moments, her abs vanished as her gut rounded into a sloping sphere that pushed on her shaft. Each drop forced it from her lips, bit by bit.

Then it jerked free as Delilah flipped them over. Cheeks red and panting heavily, she looked down at Keira's much larger frame, then grabbed the cock. A huge rope of semen shot out, splashing out into the shower room, before she opened wide and shoved it against her lips. While she couldn't fit in or swallow it all, Delilah gave it her all.

Keira pushed her away, then took her cock back and guzzled the next shot. Delilah rose to her feet to match the kneeling futa, waiting until the burst ended, then took it back. They pushed against one another, bodies grinding in tandem as their bellies filled with more and more seed. Occasional eruptions got away from them, exploding up and splashing against the ceiling, falling on them like the long forgotten shower water.

"Oh my god!"

Others had gathered around the shower, lured by the streak of cum. Keira didn't think, overridden with lust from the abrupt and brutal orgasm, ass still throbbing from Delilah's arms, she aimed her cock at the onlookers. No one knew just how long her climax lasted after that. It could've been seconds or minutes, even hours. Though she doubted the last one as she stepped from the lockers, finally clean and her cock in a subdued state. She didn't know how the others were, only concerned with avoiding further complications.

Last thing she needed was for the whole track team to fuck her. Relationships could make teamwork messy. Besides, she knew they'd only see her as a proxy for Mia, and vice versa. She didn't take that drug for the sake of sex. Outdoing Mia was all she cared about. Maybe fucking her again. A lot. Winning against and having sex with Mia were her only goals. Of those, she was certain.

She could do it too. Mia hadn't done any sports since the accident. Stallion lower-half or not, she couldn't be that fast anymore, especially when her cocks and balls were that huge, weighing her down. If they grew much more, the things would drag on the ground. Keira just needed a chance to find her and prove her superiority.

God, just thinking about seeing the centaur again got her cock aching for another go.