Growing Needs Ch. 22-23

Story Info
Mia continues growing, fucking, then growing and fucking...
10.4k words
4.62
17.7k
10

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers

Chapter 22:

Miss Harper, Amber to her friends, realised her mistake too late. She tried so hard to be a respectable teacher for her students, a role model especially for that struggled with the stereotypes of a curvaceous woman, yet she stumbled into this mess. Each breath burned its way down her chest, spread from sternum to her nipple, and seared down toward her loins. Now she understood why her class acted the way they had.

A soft, rolling mist rolled across the track field. Under the right conditions, it'd appear atmospheric for a classic horror film, however it was for a very different reason. Amber inhaled it and her clothes suddenly weren't as comfortable, despite being picked out for that exact purpose. Her gaze naturally travelled across the centaur's frame, unsure where to look until triplets of unbridled, equine masculinity rose to attention. A dollop of opalescent fluid splashed to the floor.

That mist churned into a fog. Amber stared at the cocks like an awestruck fish, gulping air without a thought, even as it burgeoned the heat within to a smouldering inferno that threatened to set her alight. There wasn't anymore options, she had to strip, it was just too hot otherwise. A massive, gentle hand closed around her.

"Was this your plan all along?" Mia asked, breath warm against Amber's body. Why did it smell so good? It wasn't the mint of toothpaste or any freshener, rather it reeked of sex. Like everything about her, "We're alone now. You've got me to yourself, think you can handle that?"

"I..." Amber gulped and looked down. Though nearly twenty-feet away from her, the shafts were enormous, stretching over a dozen feet from Mia's forelegs. Each was titanic, bigger than Mia's entire body, their veins alone were bigger than Amber's legs. Perhaps her own body. And yet, despite common sense, she wanted them inside her.

"Because you can," Mia said, voice so soft, but no less powerful, "No matter how small someone is, my cocks will fit. I'll cram foot after foot into you and you'll cum, beg for more, and get it all too."

"I'm your teacher."

"No," Mia whispered and tore the older woman's clothes away, "You're a woman. Fertile, wet and ready, desperate for my dicks to be inside you. Go on, try and tell me I'm wrong."

"You're..." Amber bit her lip as a massive finger snuck between her legs, pressed against her undeniably wanton cunt, and teased her opening. That single digit, a finger all on its own, surpassed any prick she enjoyed in her past. If Mia so much as pushed it in, then every man on earth would be ruined for her. And that excluded her cocks.

"Tell me."

"I want it," Amber said at long last, a trickle of desire rolled down her thigh. What was the point of denying it? Everything said was true, she was a woman, one that thought she was sexually satisfied before Mia came along, now she faced the behemoth centaur and realised her truest desires; to get fucked.

Mia smirked at her, then brought the relieved teacher to her lips, tongue snaking out. It could easily cover her from head to toe, however the centaur curled it between her legs instead, pressing the slippery muscle into her heat. It didn't enter her, simply smothered her entire mons. It flicked up, drops of slobber landed on her chest and face. Her thighs were soaked in saliva, hardly changed as her pussy gushed in preparation. It knew the sheer monsters it faced.

"Delicious," Mia said, then set her down. When elevated, it was almost possible to forget the sheer disparity between them. From the ground, however, Amber was reminded just how insignificant she was by comparison. Based on how Mia held her, she couldn't be more than a fifth of the giant's height, to say nothing of her length or the cocks many magnitudes bigger than a blue whale's. And she was expected to fit not just one, but all three inside her?

Amber watched the centaur trot to the stands. She gestured for the teacher to follow, who scuttled after, still taking in the sheer expanse of Mia. Not only were her horse-dicks gigantic, they were equipped for more than just size. Across their lengths, spines flared out a few degrees from Mia's girth, undulating as if breathing, while just past the sheaths big enough to conceal half of Amber's class were bloated into egregious knots. The skin was a lighter shade to the rest, stretched so tight by its lock.

Her pussy drooled as she looked, then gushed when Mia picked her back up and set her on the stands. Level with the cocks. By instinct, she turned onto her stomach and propped herself up with the seats, ass high and legs braced. A single prick flexed and slammed into place just below her, breaking several chairs in the process. If Mia was hurt by that, it didn't show as pre-cum oozed out.

Good thing they weren't in a confined space, Amber thought. Thirty seconds later, the entire floor was flooded in pre, pouring down the steps and escaping onto the pitch. How long would it take for Mia to outgrow even that?

"Gosh... FUCKING DAMMIT!"

Both Amber and Mia looked to the side, where Margo stood. Red-faced, nude and clearly dripping wet, she glared at the lecturer with murderous lust in her eyes. Before she could curse further, Mia marched over to her, bending down to better look at her. Or to seal in just how insanely tiny Margo was to her.

"Come on," Mia said and lifted her just as easy as she had Amber, then plopped the once pure-minded Catholic girl beside her, "I've got more than enough dick for you two."

All her bitterness washed away in a violent squirt from her pussy. Margo copied Amber's pose, her frail body even more mismatched against the monolithic pricks that waited to fill them. It boggled their as yet un-baptised minds, trying to imagine such things stretching their tiny cunts, yet it was their fate as Mia pressed against them. Pre-cum bubbled over and doused them, several ounces filled their pussies too, then she was pushing on their openings. Even with their legs splayed wide, their legs couldn't encompass the sheer girth.

Student and teacher looked to each other. Muscles flared across their frames, holding their place against the inexorable pressure. Margo bit her lip and whimpered in unfathomed pleasure. Even without penetration, she was on the brink of a climax unlike anything she knew, yet part of her understood it was just a stepping stone for her true indoctrination as one of Mia's many cocksleeves. That thought pushed her over the edge and she squirted all over the goliath horse-dick.

Like it saw an opening, the head condensed and pushed inside. Margo's hips and lower abdomen stretched around its shape, inhuman as her skin became just a latex-thin layer around Mia. It wasn't over. Once hooked inside, the centaur only pushed onward. The bulge rose through Margo's former virgin hole and into her cervix, forcing her womb to reach higher up her torso. Past her sternum, between her meagre breasts and over the head. None of the stands were safe as Mia sank deeper.

Amber, on the other hand, burned in frustration as her pussy refused to submit. She went a step further than her former pupil and shoved against the soft, scalding hot expanse of horse-cock behind her, to no avail. Grunting and sweating, she only succeeded in lathering it in her juices. Spurts of pre-cum filled her older pussy, yet no amount of lube made a difference. Why could that young twig of a girl do it, but not her?

"Guess you aren't eager enough after all," Mia said, voice huskier with one cock inside a willing cumdump. Margo no long supported herself, only used the seats to push back as foot after foot of dick filled out her body. Already, she more resembled a flesh-coloured tube with limbs than a person, only seen as such by the constant bleating moans for more.

"I need it! Fuck me already, please, Mia?! NO!" The cock moved away.

"You need a little longer, it's okay, some people take longer. But I need to fuck," Mia cooed. She demonstrated impossible control over her cocks while she pulled out from Margo, eliciting the loudest squelches and splashes Amber ever heard, though drowned out by the girl's orgasmic cries. Once better situated, Mia's cocks flexed and gathered together in a triangle formation, so close Amber almost didn't recognise the seams between them. Each had a urethra so huge it looked like a car could park inside.

Or a person.

"Wait! Wait, wait, wait!" Amber shrieked, veins thumping in her head as she contemplated her next move, though it wasn't much of a choice; go inside a cock, yes or no? She couldn't really be that horny to think it was possible, right? Even if she did go in, there was no way Mia would enjoy it. It'd be like having a hair or something stuck in her teeth that she couldn't dislodge.

"I know that look," Mia chuckled, a sound that reverberated in the older woman's entire body, "Get in."

Amber's eyes widened. The order roused a mountain of questions, at the top of which was 'had she done this before', however they all crumbled to nothing as a cock separated to face her. She could see down its hole, not a slit like a human's, but a puffy orifice that more resembled a swollen doughnut. It flexed and a torrent of pre coated her, thicker than any liquid she could recall, but washed over her like oil. She took one breath and shuddered in a condensed climax.

All doubt was removed as she slid one leg inside, then the other. It reminded her of a tight pussy, clinging to her from all angles and dragging her in, stretching slightly around her fertile hips, then it was smooth sailing as she sank into the warm, slimy darkness. No other scent but that of Mia's pungent seed registered anymore. What little light she had showed her surroundings to be dark, ruddy walls covered in viscous globs of cum, so thick and sticky that they slowed her descent. Then her illumination faded and was replaced by a brief glimpse of a yawning canal not unfamiliar to her.

Mia doubled over and held Margo in place. She was firm but gentle, cautious of her suitably behemoth strength, as she pushed all three cocks into the once pure girl. Any notion of virginity had long since vanished from Margo's life, her hymen a blip in her memory against the titanic rush of virile dicks inside her. Her hips creaked and stretched for Mia's enormities, while all definition of her body vanished in favour of the shafts making way. The bottom left cock bulged erratically as Amber squirmed within.

More of the stands broke apart as Mia reared up and mounted them. Huge shards of wood splintered off, while the metal simply groaned and buckled under her weight, yet they tolerated her for the moment. As more of her lengths saturated Margo's body, now more cock than person, Mia began her thrusts. Already halfway inside, she sank back onto her hind legs and pulled several feet out, then shot forth on blind instinct. Margo's voice went silent as unending pleasure piled on itself.

"That's the stuff," Mia groaned deep in her throat, tweaking her nipples as she luxuriated in Margo's palpitations along her three cocks. She reared back once more, biting her lip as her spines hooked into the girl's walls and dragged still more pleasure out, all while Ms. Harper masturbated and writhed about inside her cock. As she pulled out, ready to deliver another record-shattering thrust, a dozen hands met her balls. Looking back, she noticed the rest of the class had returned. Their faces were indistinct in her lust and from the dense fog hanging over the field.

She paid them no further attention as she rammed back into Margo, though she still felt them scale her body. In short order, she had almost a dozen classmates hanging onto her rump, fingering and licking her asshole, while others sat themselves on her balls, grinding their naked forms into the onyx spheres. They rumbled in response, her cocks twitched and the detail of her members in Margo's body diminished as pre-cum pooled in her womb. There was no room for a leak with three cocks wider than SUVs.

The fact Margo used to be a virgin until a few minutes ago didn't matter anymore. Her pussy was drenched, each motion displaced pressurised squirts from her folds, only easing the subsequent thrusts. Who better for her first dick than Mia's? Under her power, every atom in her body sang with bliss and still wanted for more, of which Mia was happy to provide. Even as more of the stands were ruined by her sheer enormity, she kept going.

"Where'd Ms. Harper go?" Bella asked, grunting as she climbed atop Mia's breast.

"In there," Mia nodded to Margo, thoughts more concerned with the pleasure, rather than explaining everything.

"Holy shit... I've gotta try that. See ya!" With that, Bella was gone, sliding down the sweat Mia built over her continuous thrusts. She vanished between her tits, over her stomach, briefly snagged on her navel, then plopped down atop Margo's belly. From there, it was a simple journey to the Catholic girl's ass, halfway to Mia's genitalia, where she flattened herself on the top dick. A few thrusts later and Margo's womb stretched enough to swallow her too.

But she didn't stop there. Bella believed Ms. Harper to be inside Margo's uterus, however she had a far more deviant idea. Floating in a sea of pre-cum, she felt around for the nearest cock and found its opening. With Mia's size, this was more than possible. Soon enough, she crammed her head in and squealed into the urethra as the tunnel pulled her in.

Mia simply moaned and fucked her latest partner harder. She felt everything of course, her nerves were tuned for pleasure, and the numerous pussies and tongues on her ass and balls more than qualified. Arms vanished past her anus, pulled in as she bucked against Margo's tiny rump, followed by heads and shoulders. Those lucky people did their part in writhing about as energetically as the slut and teacher inside her cock. She thought about her main lovers, wondering if they'd pair off inside her cocks while she railed another human-mare.

She looked behind her. If she fucked one person for an hour each, she'd be there all day and, while she could always just finish at Margo, she simply didn't want to. Between reining herself in and attending the rest of her classes, where a similar predicament would no doubt ensue, and the chance to fuck so many people at once, she was more inclined toward the latter. Mia reached down to hold Margo in place as she pulled back, then scooped up a pair from her rump.

"Cocks, now," she grunted. Her balls rumbled, ready to fill not just one, but three wombs to bursting. Just how much seed churned away inside them was a mystery, which she doubted would be ever be truly solved given her continued growth, but past experience told her all her needed to know; a literal fuck ton. They filled out, spread across the greenery as she stuffed her members into three separate cunts.

Each was similar, but just barely different to provide unique experiences from each girl. Bella and Ms. Harper went at each other hard as ever, bulging out the left girl in obscene shapes. Each mare's belly rose and fell in rapid succession, Mia thrusting faster as her pleasure neared its peak. The others fed off her energy, moaning louder just to contend with her booming voice. Juices poured over her quivering scrotum, so replete with its cargo that every little wrinkle was smoothed out. People clung onto her like daredevils scaling a building.

But her focus was on the main three. Two of their names eluded her, but she wholly intended to make Margo remember her first creampie. If it could be called that. Everyone that took Mia's load expanded into a ball of cum to eclipse the biggest beanbag chairs available, and Margo was no exception. Already, her stomach rested heavily on the stands as pre-cum filled every nook and cranny.

The centaur sank her fingers deep into her breasts. Her orgasm was so close, it just needed a little push, one she found as she leaned over and stuffed both nipples into her mouth. They alone were the size of someone's leg, thicker even, and filled her mouth flawlessly. Tingles ran from them and met the anxious bliss coalescing in her lower half.

Like a completed circuit, the reaction was immediate and powerful. Mia bit into her tits as she flung her head back, the scrape and pull on them adding another spark to the mix. Her cocks all lurched, lifting each girl with ease, then flared out at the head. The spines bulged as semen made its way up her lengths, bloating every inch on its way to her peaks.

A blockage slowed her orgasm in the left cock. She stopped feeling Ms. Harper and Bella as they were subsumed in jizz. Pressure built as they pushed toward the exit, stretching and bulging her urethra until, finally, they exploded into a stranger's womb alongside gallons and gallons of semen. Likewise, Margo and the other girl shrieked in bliss as their dimensions exploded into car territory and beyond.

Some of the girls in Mia's ass were pulled deeper by her orgasm. The centaur moaned and rocked her hips to the pulses of bliss, then went static as someone butted against her beach ball sized prostate. Elevated ecstasy crashed upon her, the people in her anus similarly squeezed tight by her walls, made to pleasure her as she unleashed an entire lake of semen upon the three females. Bellies decimated the stands as Mia came inside them.

Yet Mia kept thrusting. It was all she thought of, even as she bloated Margo until her belly would put her level with the centaur's hips, spines dragging along drenched walls and forcing still more pleasure from the experience. None of the others stopped either, even as they were suffused by a dense fog across the field. A fine layer of sweat clung to Mia's skin, yet it evaporated before their eyes and added to the musky haze. Everyone came with her, grinding squirting cunnies against her behemoth black balls.

Wood shattered under the combined weight and dropped the three bloated women. It wasn't far, as their bellies met ground shortly after, while Mia's knots kept them tied and swelling further. Even as their backs pressed into her barrel, they kept growing out. Moans died down as the rest came down from their highs, however that only gave way to new lurid sounds as everyone heard the pressurised ejaculations into all three, like a backed-up fire hose shooting into a bowl of gooey pudding. It was only after several minutes that the centaur's orgasm slowed.

By then, all three girls' stomachs pressed into one another. The left girl bulged in erratic patterns, sometimes forming the shapes of hands or legs, even faces at times, but that didn't say the others weren't constantly moving. It only made sense, for someone of Mia's stature, with balls larger than shipping containers, that her sperm would be similarly enormous. Those few that slid off her sack as their strength waned went for a look at the lucky trio just as Mia pulled out with a final dozen spurts.

Once vacated, all their pussies yawned open like foreboding caves and squelched obscenely loud. Just a moment later, tidal waves of cum rushed out. Amidst the thick fluid were legions of what resembled tadpoles, but anyone with a brain knew them for what they really were; spermatozoa. It didn't matter that they were the size of a large dog.

Mia stepped away from the spreading sludge and picked up another set of onlookers.

"More."

It was early evening when Mia returned to the warehouse she called home. On her back, half a dozen girls, including Margo, Ms. Harper and Bella, rested in a fugue state. Everyone inside had deflated, coming out to welcome her, and the newcomers into their abode. Annie, strangely, was the most exuberant about inviting them in. Wasn't she the most jealous of Mia's harem of mares?

In fact, everyone seemed too prepared for the additions.

"I suspected something like this might occur," Roshni explained, wearing a filtered mask as she worked at her station, "Almost a hundred people came by during the day, asking where you were. That's just from your residual musk, so it stood to reason your full force would bring more than a few back. And so, I ordered a dozen new beds, just in case."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers