Growing Needs Special

Story Info
Clash of Titans.
8k words
4.2
17.6k
14

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers

Mia stretched after her long night. It was difficult to find time for it anymore, with her libido always increasing alongside her body. Everyday, the warehouse felt tighter and tighter, not least because of the inflated girls that frequented her home. Annie was mostly emptied, just in time for classes, and Roshni had been called in for work that night, sparing her from carrying gallons of centaur seed. Though she made it clear she expected compensation for missing out.

"Looks like you only grew a couple feet today," Roshni yawned, rubbing at her eyes while she stepped around unconscious belly mountains.

"Only a couple feet?" Mia snorted and walked with her, eager to get a few litres of coffee into her system, "Pretty soon it'll be 'you only grew a mile, that's not so bad'."

"Was that an impression of me? If so, it sucked," Roshni said.

"I thought it sounded pretty close," Annie said, waddling over. Her belly wasn't her personal mountain anymore, but was still massive compared to the petite girl, whose ass was at least partly responsible for Mia's continuous decay into delinquency, "Come on, we need to hurry or we'll be late."

"Yeah, yeah. Just clean me off, then we'll go." Mia said and laid on her side as she drank, allowing the mobile girls to get at her trio of phalli, licking them clean of that nights various coatings. If they didn't, the musk would get around and dozens, possibly hundreds, more girls would come back with them. Half the campus already considered the warehouse a second home.

-Meanwhile, dozens of miles away... in another timeline-

Amy panted and held onto her balls for dear life. Several feet ahead of her, Amanda and Eliza were just visible beyond her cock, their hips pumping as they moaned above the lurid squelching of displaced pre-cum. The other sorority members only paid half attention to it, the occasion almost normal for them now, while they played in the pool. Ominous rumbling signalled the end.

"Maddy... Eliza..." Amy moaned, cock flexing as they hilted the massive head. So strong was its grip, that the sudden lurch lifted them both. To keep from falling, each futa jammed their balls in as well, locking themselves to the tight slit. Even so, pre-cum gushed by the litre and fell in the pool - not that anyone seemed to mind - until it was cut off. Tightness spread through Amy's shaft, veins standing out further, while her balls pulled taut against her body. Loose folds of her scrotum hung down to her feet.

"Gonna cum!" Amy cried and squeezed around her mammoth testicles with her thighs, jettisoning their payload with all the force of a fire hose. In tandem, Amanda and Eliza wrenched their members free, then latched onto the sides as the first of many ropes launched into the air. The Amazon strained her arms to keep it upright. Last thing they needed was her blasting a hole in another house. Or twelve.

Despite her orgasm, neither of her lovers stopped their ministrations. Eliza ground her whole body into the head, cock oozing its own passion as well, while Amanda slid all the way back down to wrap herself in Amy's sack. As the skin shifted against her sensitive testes, her shot was renewed, flying high. An airplane flew overhead and narrowly avoided a direct collision, instead only being glazed in Amazon-cum.

"Guess this means your formula's a success?" Amanda asked once the giant futa had calmed down, cock settling down and dozing on the ground, draped over her balls, the dregs of semen oozing out.

"I'd say so," Eliza said. Both the smaller futanari had moved to the pool, using the mostly untainted water to wash out the cum stuck in their hair, "I could definitely refine it more though. Up to twice as much volume."

"Make it happen," Amanda chuckled, looking around at the mess Amy was responsible for.

"And try not to make me grow this time," Amy added. Starting the day at just over thirteen feet, then drinking a random formula Eliza gave her and growing another three in minutes was exhausting. It'd be nicer to savour the present more.

"She's talking nonsense," Amanda said, waving a dismissive hand at the Amazon, "Bigger the better."

Amy rolled her eyes and stood up, "Come on, we need to clean up and go shopping. I don't know when my next gig is and I don't have anything to wear in the meantime."

"Why bother? No one seems to care," Eliza observed, all their eyes shooting to the fence, where Jade was organising a mile-long line of peepers, charging five bucks to look at Amy unobstructed. Ten if they wanted to sneak a feel, part of why Amy had a spontaneous threesome.

"I'd rather not have strangers constantly staring at me while I'm relaxing with my girlfriend," Amy said, "Privacy's a big deal you know."

"Yeah, I get it," Amanda climbed out, whipping her hair about and shaking loose the errant globs of jizz, "Well, let's go."

-simultaneously, across both timelines-

Mia and Amy, both accompanied by their closest lovers, walked into an intersection. As was common for futa of their size and libido, they were accosted by touchy people, eager to sample their enormity. This resulted in arousal, which led to haste. They stepped into an intersection, each eager to avoid a public scene beyond their control.

"Watch out!" Amanda, Eliza, Roshni and Annie all yelled to their respective giant as a truck ran a red light and hurdled toward them.

Both froze in place, then instinct kicked in and they braced for impact. Metal curled around their frames, shards flying loose and narrowly avoiding onlookers, while other cars screeched to a halt. A panel skidded across the asphalt, sparks flying and coming to a stop at the giants' feet reading; 'isekai trucks, bringing you to another world'.

It was a momentous situation, one that would likely never be witnessed again in anyone's lifetime, and only became far more extreme. A shadow fell across the land, blotting out most daylight, and brought everyone's collective gazes up. No bigger than a bus, but wreathed in flame and destruction, a sphere shot toward the earth in both timelines. Mia and Amy had the good sense to turn tail and run, grabbing their friends along the way.

Fragments broke away from the fiery ball and slammed into the ground. More and more separated, shrinking the death ball until it was no larger than a basketball. Like a giant seeking missile, it followed Amy and Mia. As it flew toward their heads, both ducked, causing it to land dead ahead with a deafening thud. The flames died down and all that was left was smoke.

"Phew," both sighed and wiped their brows, "Oh what now?!" They asked in response to the comet rising up, quivering as if in anger at missing its target. With a sound like an anime girl's scream, it split apart and blinding lights shot forth, enveloping Mia, Amy and their respective passengers. Strangely, it ignored everyone without connection to the two, leaving them dumbfounded at the disappearance of their respective world's giant futanari. But where did these two and their companions end up?

-Mia, Unknown Place-

Mia shot up with a gasp and struck her head on a low hanging wooden beam. Rubbing at the reddened area, she looked around for something familiar, even hoping for the comet or truck to be around, but nothing. Not even the architecture around her was known. Straw ceilings, hard floors only partly covered by wood, and what looked like duvets bundled up around her in a facsimile of a bed. Even the 'door' was just a pair of sheets hung up.

Even with her folded legs, she couldn't straighten up. Wherever she'd awoken, it was ill-equipped for a giant shemale centaur. Peculiar noises caught her attention; horses snorting and hooves clopping along. She leaned over and parted the curtains, peering outside. And jerked back, looking around for a camera. This has to be a prank, she thought and checked again.

It was the same as before. People walking around in traditional Japanese attire, lugging bags of rice, or leading horses that drew massive carriages filled with vegetables. Something had them on edge as they shouted to one another, gesturing toward something beyond Mia's view. She poked her head out a bit further and saw a massive table, decorated with enough food for several of her, and still more was piled on. Someone finally noticed her.

"Um, hi?" Mia said.

"Okite iru! Megami-Sama okite iru!"

"I... whoa!" At his call, the workers all stopped and flocked to her, clasping their hands together and bowing low, muttering words she couldn't understand. Their tone was one of reverence though. Did they think she was a god?

"Mia! You're awake, thank god!" Annie's voice broke through as the small girl shoved her way through, followed by Roshni. Both were dressed in yukata, though they were cut down the middle, allowing the air to play between their thighs. It was a cute look for them.

"Where the hell are we?" Mia asked, looking at the apparent worshippers in concern. Movies had taught her plenty about this type of setup; sure, they praised and sought to feed her now, but they'd make her the food eventually.

"Best I can gather," Roshni said, pushing on her glasses, "Feudal Japan."

"You're kidding," Mia said flatly.

"Unless we're all part of a mass hallucination, no. I am not kidding."

"The others thought the same thing as well at first," Annie said.

"Others?"

The petite girl nodded, "Yup, Amanda and Eliza. You'll never believe what they are."

"Don't tell me they're demons or something?"

"Nope. Futanari. Actual, genuine futanari!" Annie squealed, clapping, "I checked too. Penis and vagina. It's so cool. Oh and their friend, Amy, is super huge!"

"I... Can someone please explain what's going on?" Mia asked, hoping this was a dream. In which, it should answer her demand for answers and provide a wise character that could communicate. Lo and behold, limping along and using a longbow as a crutch, came a wizened old lady dressed in white and red. The centaur sighed in relief, before the woman stepped aside. Others did the same, still bowing, to reveal a... child.

Not a child, Mia corrected looking over their figure. Like Annie could sometimes be mistaken for one, this girl at a glance was childish in stature, but her curves spoke otherwise. She strode forward with an air of confidence, like she had power over the much larger people on either side of her. In one hand, she carried a staff with a ball of gems at its peak, crafted from shards of various jewels.

"I am the chief of this village, Natsuki Totsuka-Sama," she said in flawless English, though her lips moved as if speaking Japanese. She grinned, "It's a simple ritual of translation between man and beast. Though I suppose it works well enough for goddesses too."

"Goddess? I'm not..." Mia paused, putting it aside for now, "What happened?"

"Our huntsmen found you and your party collapsed in the forest. It took all our strength, but we dragged you back here, my goddess. You and your sister goddess of course."

"Sister Goddess? I'm an only child."

"I think she's referring to me," an unfamiliar, though distinctly English voice, said. Looking up from the so-called chief, Mia's eyes widened at the sight of the fifteen-foot girl clad only in a patchwork kimono. It did little to hide her lower-body, ending at the bottom of her ass, and allowed Mia to see she was anything but a girl. They extended a hand, "My name's Amy."

"Mia." She took the offered hand, finding it only slightly smaller than her own. There were others like her? Well, not a centaur, but impossibly huge too. In several definitions of the word. Annie elbowed her, gesturing to her chin. Mia blushed and wiped at the drool.

"Oh my god, she's just as big as Amy. That's just her head, can you imagine the rest of her?"

"Amanda, contain yourself."

"Says you. You're the one jerking off."

"I was not! It was an itch. Nothing more."

Amanda snorted, "Whatever. Hey, Mia, right? Come on out. I wanna see all of you."

The centaur glanced at Annie, suddenly fearful that whatever reality she'd entered now had two of them. She did as Amanda said, partly to be freed of the stuffy house and to see where this Amy measured up. Naturally, the home didn't survive her escape, though none of the locals paid it any mind, just gawking at her. She only had eyes for Amy.

How had she never heard of someone like her? Mia had a couple feet advantage, but Amy's body was superior in her eyes, just by virtue of her being human with much of her height due to her legs that extended from her haphazard clothes for entire metres. To compliment Amy's stature, pert breasts the size of wrecking balls that jiggled if she so much as breathed too fast, and hips that cast heavy shadows behind her formed the frame to her cock. Only one compared to Mia's, but it was huge. And soft.

"So, what kind of world did you come from?" Amy asked.

"Huh? Isn't this just Earth?"

"Well," one of Amy's friends stepped forward, adjusting her glasses, "That's what I suspected at first, but it's clearly not the same. For one, there's no records of a giant centaur such as yourself in our world. Actually, above that, this land touts magic and fantasy as facts. By that logic, this is similar, but also very different to either of our worlds."

"Really?"

"I'd definitely remember hearing about someone like you. Fuck, you're way bigger than Yuri. Joanne's gonna be pissed when I tell her about you. She'd love to get a centaur to model."

"Me? Model? Yeah, no way," Mia said, waving her hand at the notion. If she modelled, with people staring at her so intently, breathing her pheromones and losing themselves in them... the modelling shoot wouldn't last long and devolve into an orgy. Which would end up with everyone but herself inflated to immobile sizes. All with her cum.

"Looks like your girls don't agree with you," Annie teased.

Mia's cheeks flared in response. However long she'd spent unconscious had been too long, her body refilling all its spent lust in that time. Now her cocks were slipping out, mostly limp for now as they drooped low and pushed people aside. The women of the village were already flushed and breathing heavily, eyes not on their husbands, but on the centaur. If she didn't leave soon, there'd be a disaster.

"Come on. I know a place," Amy said and took her hand, leading the other giant away. Mia didn't argue; the last thing she wanted was to ruin a whole village with her cumshots. Glancing back, she noticed Annie fiddling with her robe, fanning herself while she talked with Amy's friends, whose cocks were standing taller by the second. Incorrigible, she thought and picked up her pace. If she saw one of her girls mating with someone else, she might...

"God, I'm so possessive," Mia groaned.

"I know the feeling," Amy said, "Maddy hates it when I get laid without her. Threatens to lock me up underground half the time."

"It doesn't bother you if she sleeps with Annie?"

"Hmm? No. My pussy's too big for her now really, plus you're with me. If I wanna get her back, I'll ride you into town. If you catch my meaning."

"You're really forward, huh?"

"Yep. Comes with the height I guess. Ah, here we are," Amy said and spread her arms in a welcoming gesture toward a cliffside, "I woke up a couple days ago, but Maddy and Eliza weren't around. I didn't want to flood the town, so I came out here. Perfect place to cum."

"I, uh, can't really reach myself," Mia said.

"Don't worry," Amy cooed and reached under the centaur's barrel to feel at her trio of cocks, "That's what I'm for."

"We're gonna fuck?" Mia asked.

"I'm all for it if you want." Amy leaned up on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around Mia's neck, the first person in her love life to do so, then closed the gap. Their lips met in a detonation of desire, Mia's body swept up in the devastation of it all as she picked up the massive futa and pulled her in tighter, feeling her own monumental tits get overwhelmed by the larger pair. Amy's hips rolled against her, her own erection rubbing against Mia's.

"I've never fucked anyone as big as me," Mia said.

"It's incredible," Amy moaned into her ear, tongue sneaking out to tease her sensitive lobe, "Nothing like an Amazon giving you a good stretch."

"There's others like you?"

"Not as big, but I wasn't always this huge either. My friend made me some Shrinkage. It did the trick, but then it started making me grow. Can't really fuck anyone without it now."

"They don't stretch?" Mia asked, pulling back.

"Uh, not anymore than normal?"

"Huh, so it's just me."

"Wait, you fuck people with these babies?" Amy asked, reaching down as if to make sure the centaur was really as huge as she'd felt earlier.

Mia shrugged, "It's weird, but I just fit."

"I'm so fucking jealous and turned on right now," the futa grumbled.

Mia chuckled and fiddled with her hair, before jumping as Amy latched onto her tits. A depraved grin spread across the Amazon's face as she played, bouncing the heavy globes, then leaned up to mash their chests together.

"I'll take what wins I can," Amy said. Her brows shot up, "I'm so stupid, should've thought of this ages ago." As she spoke, she felt around and lifted her cock up, leaning back to clear Mia's body, then jammed it between their squished tits.

"Oh fuck, that's warm," Mia sighed.

"Double boob-job!" Amy giggled and squatted, fucking the union of their breasts.

"What about mine?" Mia pouted, but used her hands to squeeze around the prick as it slid to and fro, pre-cum lubricating each set of flesh-boulders. With only a grin, Amy pressed closer as Mia's arousal engorged further, nipples pushing against hers, until her balls met the centaur's cocks. Moans slipped from both their lips, which clashed around the Amazon's single, huge member. As they coated it in spit, slurped up pre and fed on one another's arousal, a violent breeze picked up. They ignored it until a tree was uprooted and smacked Mia in the back.

"Ow! What the... hell?" Mia asked, eyes fixated behind Amy, who turned to follow her gaze. Hovering over the cliff's edge, unsupported by any natural means, was a vortex that crackled with black lightning. Loose twigs and leaves flew into it, the suction diminishing as if embarrassed by their staring. After a minute, it vanished.

"We should probably tell someone about that," Amy said. Mia nodded, arousal tempered by the strange occurrence, and the two walked back into the village to inform their friends of the vortex. Natsuki Totsuka sat in as well, nodding along and ruminating over the information. Once they were finished talking, she grinned.

"I see, I see. You all came from other worlds through a vortex like that one. It must've taken incredible energy to create not one, but two simultaneously across two worlds. Even more impressive is you two creating one while getting all chummy."

"Sorry," Mia said.

"What for? That's your ticket home!" Natsuki said.

"Huh?" The centaur frowned and tilted her head.

"For a goddess, you're awful slow on the uptake. You and her getting freaky generated incredible energy, enough to create a small vortex, most likely linked to your homes."

"So Mia and I need to fuck to get home? No complaints here," Amy said and leaned back, resting her head in her hands.

"Can we help?" Amanda asked, volunteering her friend as well.

"Same here!" Annie said.

"I doubt any of you could generate much energy, however pleasure is necessary. You're assistance will be useful," Natsuki said.

"Fuck yes," Amanda whispered, voice trembling in excitement, as did her blatant erection.

"I shall prepare. In the meantime, Mia-Sama, Amy-Sama, you should get yourselves as worked up as possible until tomorrow. We'll need all the energy we can to get you both home." With a deep bow to the giantesses, Natsuki left them.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers