Growing Needs Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia stood up, now towering ten feet over the Amazon, "Oh fuck yeah."

In their eagerness, neither paid attention as they charged one another. This whole meeting was spawned of seeming coincidence as both were almost crushed by a truck, then a meteor, then teleported to a new reality. Perhaps it was that same coincidence that had their cocks lined up perfectly. Their growths had gone differently, with Amy's member piling on girth, whereas Mia gained length. It was thanks to that and Mia's impossible ability to fuck any hole, that all three of her dicks squeezed into Amy's cum slit.

Their fingers folded together, Amy's lips seeking out a nipple to suck on, and thrust against each other. With Mia's length, it was inevitable that her trio would find themselves in the Amazon's balls, swimming in freshly churned cum and contributing mammoth dollops of pre. Flared crowns protruded through her scrotum, twitching and spanking her juicy ass cheeks. Riddled with lust, Amy ground her cunt into the bulges.

Mia pinched her spare nipple, moaning at the kaleidoscope of ecstasies. A loose tree was pulled into the air, but dipped when struck by another, falling low enough to be level with Mia's rump. By the will of fate, its end was smooth, as if carved specifically for penetration. As it soon did. The centaur bucked and let out a startled whinny, turning into a series of deep moans. Her anus clamped around the tree shaft and pulled it deeper, rubbing against her prostate.

"I'm cumming!" Mia shrieked.

"Give it to me, impregnate my fucking balls with your cum, ooooh fuuuuuuuck!" Amy muffled her own cry into Mia's breast, biting deep and prolonging the pleasure. With her urethra plugged so thoroughly, there was no escape as her balls were filled, inflating to several times their already landscape defining size. Mia's cocks prevented any leaks, despite Amy cumming just as hard.

"I feel like... I'm... growing!" Amy moaned. True to her words, her body expanded, curves bellowing out to assert dominance in femininity, while her cock took the charge to Mia's three, lengthening until they forced them from her balls. She didn't grow much taller, only enough to come face to face with the centaur and mash their lips together once more.

Despite her growth, her balls remained disproportionately massive even to the rest of her. The giantesses parted, panting into one another's faces, bodies sliding together using the still wet jizz on their flesh.

"My turn," Amy said and resumed the kiss as she reared back to slam into Mia's crotch. Three cocks slid through enlarged urethra, heads and veins scraping along her insides, each retreat pulling her slit open further. With her denied release and the delirious pleasure mounting, the Amazon didn't last long. Her hands fondled every inch of Mia's human body. Her tongue sought every secret of her mouth and throat. All she wanted was more of Mia.

"Cumming," Amy rasped against her lips, a second before her cock lurched, clamped down on the three horse pricks, then unleashed hell. Without an exit, this time of her own body's design, the pressure forced every drop into the only holes available; Mia's cocks. Inverse to Amy's balls diminishing, the centaur's engorged, rapidly gaining yard after yard of size.

"Growing," Mia said.

"Keep going," Amy mumbled, still launching the backed up mix of her and Mia's seed. Their lips separated as Mia exceeded her height. Above them, the vortex devoured everything but the two, their sheer enormity too much for even the supernatural suction to handle. The growth was enough for Mia's tits to outstrip Amy's own, if only by a few feet.

"So full."

"So empty."

Hearing their respective complaints, Mia's orgasm ignited on the cusp of Amy's end. They traded semen like a game of hot potato. When one complained, the other would cum, satisfying both even as they grew to new extremes, heads rising from the ravine. On the tenth cycle, their balls joined them, each sack taut and smooth. One a glossy sphere of white, the others onyx orbs of leathery skin that saturated the land in their musk. As they grew, however, the seal of Amy's urethra loosened.

What seemed like simple leaks to them escaped, flooding the valley in moments. From those leaks, fountains erupted as Amy loosened, the constant deluge of cum in and out from her cock redefining her limits. Even so, entire lakes poured into each giantess, inflating their balls and prompting a whole new stage of growth. Sometimes even before they finished growing.

Entire fields were torn from the Earth and sucked through the vortex. The ravine could no long be called such, as the walls were little more than hills, particularly when compared to the still rutting pair. Even their cum was far too dense to be siphoned, the gale only coercing its direction and flooding nearby regions.

Neither knew how big they were. Anything to compare to was lost, though it was doubtful whether they could spare the effort of calculating the size difference, all their focus consumed by pleasure and one another. Indeed, the world could end in a blazing death and they'd never notice.

Their fading consciousnesses only held out for so long. As Amy felt water on her balls, followed by the curious nibbling of salt water fish, her eyes fluttered. Mia, likewise, struggled to stay awake and upright as her hind legs dipped into a marsh created from their cum, having spread miles from their position. Finally, without continuous growth to thwart its efforts, the vortex lifted them from the ground and into its maw.

That is, if it weren't for their balls getting caught. Like a normally patient artist fed up with their latest set back, it threw rules to the wind and siphoned their mass to fuel its own. The lust energy the two generated while fucking was lost, however it merely needed to shrink them enough to get them home. And that it did.

-Mia, Growing Needs Reality-

"What?! Huh?! Fuck?" Mia whipped her head around.

Annie was there, arguing with some other girls about who got to fuck Mia next. Just like normal. There were even the usual accent pieces of human furniture, generously donated by those Mia inflated to immobility. They couldn't exactly move out, so why not make better use of them?

She sighed in relief and waited for the girls to make a decision. It might not match the intensity of her dream, but nothing quite beat sex. She'd forget all about it eventually anyway, never to be brought up again.

-Amy, The Amazon Reality-

"Then her cocks went into mine and she came and my balls got really huge and I started cumming but it couldn't get out, so I started growing, then I came down her cocks and inflated her and then she started growing..."

Eliza wrote it all down with keen interest. The idea of a centaur never occurred to her before, perhaps it was something her scientific mind could make reality, or it was just a fools errand. Yes, that it was, but she wanted to have a record of Amy's dream for... personal reasons. She, unlike Amanda, couldn't just jump down an Amazon's cock whenever she wanted. The fantasy would have to suffice.

But that's all it was; a fantasy.