Growing Needs Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." Amy said and spread her legs, looking to Mia, "Guess we can't pick up where we left off."

"No," Mia pouted.

"Don't look so down," Annie said, "She said to get worked up. We're gonna make sure you do." Roshni, Amanda and Amy's other friend gathered behind her, everyone's eyes twinkling with demented lust.

"I'm not sure I like that look, Eliza."

Eliza arched her brows and gave an innocent shrug, "I don't know what you mean. I'm certainly not looking forward to studying a genuine centaur and maybe learning her genetic makeup to engineer a formula to turn you into one. That'd be ridiculous, Amy. Really... Though I think my associate, Dr. Roshni is intrigued by you. Isn't that right, Doctor?"

The petite professional looked down, but didn't deny. Amanda and Eliza approached the centaur, whose own lovers went to Amy.

"Sorry, Babe," Annie said, "I can't pass up a chance to mess with another giant."

"It's fine," Mia sighed, watching Amy's futanari friends approach, fingers twitching at their sides as their eyes devoured her, "I don't think I'll be thinking straight before long."

"Separate them," Amanda said, "Last thing we need is them ruining the plan by fucking each other."

"Agreed," Annie said and, with a mock salute, grabbed Amy's finger to lead her away. The Amazon's stunning hips bobbed with every step, ass cheeks calling out to Mia and rousing her cocks from their slumber.

Alas, they left her sight not long after. That left only the Amazon's lovers to hold her attention. Both were grinning ear to ear, lewd twinkles in their eyes and cocks lurching, almost pulling them toward Mia. For the first time, she wasn't sure she could handle them.

The next day was... interesting for the Amazon. Annie and Roshni explored her body throughout the night, but eased off whenever she so much as moaned, tormenting her in the worst way. Every time, she'd feel her balls get a little heavier, her cock become that tiny bit more rigid, the veins strain her skin as if to burst free and attack the nearest pussy. It was only by unfathomable willpower that she didn't cum.

And exhaustion. She fell asleep partway through the evening, sparing her from further torment, though waking up brought it raging back to the surface. Staggering along the path guided by the voices of villagers and Mia's friends, she didn't see much else. Green blurs must've been trees lining the road, browns smears were the dirt, patches of colour were people. Aromas, however, smashed through like a biker gang.

Or rather, a single scents compelled her forward. Still half-asleep, it was like the call of a good morning coffee, only exclusive for her cock, which stood at attention and jutted from her crotch at an angle, barely drooping toward the end despite its immense weight. Had she weighed it yet? She was surprised Eliza hadn't tried that already.

Separate, smaller odours drifted through. Nothing potent as the musk blaring ahead, its source unseen for now, which compelled her to hurry in every sense. Amy groaned as her balls filled out further, cum-tube clenching tight just to squeeze out a tub's worth of pre-cum, though it was indistinguishable from jizz at that thickness and opacity. It slid drooled downhill as they walked, the powerful scent clogging Amy's nostrils.

"Okay, we're here. Everyone retreat!" Natsuki shouted, leading her people away. Only Annie and Roshni remained, their eyes going supernova as familiar clops of hooves filled the ravine Amy found herself in. Mia stepped into view, rather, her cocks did then the rest of her joined them. Each turgid member defied gravity, standing perpendicular, stopped only by her belly. If she were human, they'd outdo even the tallest trees around. As if jealous of Amy's attention, her own cock swelled and jumped to nestle between her tits.

Standing atop the centaur's pricks were Amanda and Eliza, similarly erect. Amy looked up at a sound and noticed several carts move into position over them.

"Pour the oil!"

With such a distance, most of it went off target. However, that was Amanda's and other's intention, as they climbed their respective giant's body, using their entire figures to massage the oil in until both Amy and Mia glistened like crystal lakes at noon. As a side effect, the four cocks between them drooled faster and heavier than ever.

"Should we...?"

"No," Natsuki said to her subordinate, "Let them fuck."

Mia's ears twitched at the words and she galloped toward Amy. Eager to sample not one, or even two, but three glorious horse dicks, the Amazon bent over until her tits were squished tight against the ground below. A small river tickled her cock, which blocked it off and replaced everything onward with opalescent pre. She raised her hips and lifted her balls from the ground, their weight pulled on her flesh and highlighted the tumescence of her pussy.

Like a cavalry lance soldier charging their enemy with deadly aim, Mia's cocks all struck their target. Amy flung her head back in a mindless cry, disbelief etched into her features, which deteriorated into blissful oblivion as her abdomen stretched. Three impossible dicks plied her folds apart, stretched them so tight they turned white, and turned her hardened abs into obscene shapes.

Hooves moved overhead as the cocks sank deeper. They pushed on her own member through her stomach, crushing it and squeezing out a monsoon pre-cum. Up between her tits, they butted against her chin, forcing it up to allow their passage. Amy drooled over her stretching flesh, every ridge of Mia's shafts visible through the Amazonian cocksleeve. Unfair as it was, Yuri's cock wasn't even a blip on the radar anymore.

How could it be? Not even four feet of human dick just couldn't be compared to a centaur with three cocks bigger than Amy's own ten-foot pole. The flared crowns pushed further, separated by the medial rings as they entered as well, though their formation created an incomplete seal. Fem-cum gushed into the ravine, filling it as Amy wailed in her first climax. No semen escaped her cock, however, its tube pinched off by the sheer weight and girth pressing upon it. Through bleary eyes, she saw Mia's face leering down at her.

"Mine." The centaur said and folded her human-torso in half, lips capturing Amy's in a fervent kiss. Tongues met and clashed, toying with one another, each so long they twined around the other like mating serpents. Even Mia's spit was exquisite as Amy slurped it down, her new lover reciprocating with powerful moans. They reverberating throughout her body, echoing in Amy's, as their balls ground together.

A mixture of sweat and oil allowed Mia to slide back. She pushed with her front legs, stretching them and lowering her body, several feet of her pricks slipping free with a visceral slurp, before she lunged forward and slammed them home. Not even pre-cum escaped Amy's cock now. Her balls and cum vein swelled with the backed up seed, thickening in an effort to conserve space, yet it wasn't enough. Even as her seed became denser than the stones crushed beneath them, her prostate soared to levels unheard of.

"Amy," Eliza said, appearing before the Amazon, stood atop her breasts and wobbling from Mia's ceaseless thrusts. The two giants separated and looked down at her in confused ecstasy, "Drink this." She chucked a degradable cup made from leaves into Amy's mouth, who swallowed on impulse, washing it down as Mia reclaimed her lips.

Tremors rocked the ravine. Pebbles and water droplets rose as a vortex appeared above, yet it was too weak to move Amy's thick juices, which only came faster as Eliza's concoction took effect. Louder moans subsumed all other sound. Against Mia's thrusting crotch, fatter cushions blossomed, while the tightness around her cocks increased, yet their bulges reached lower and lower. Amy's knees rose as her balls inflated to sizes unheard of.

Rather than be perturbed by the abrupt growth, Mia fucked harder. The clap of her barrel on Amy's ass cheeks resounded throughout the valley, flesh jiggling even as Mia backed away to leverage a stronger thrust, met by the Amazon bucking against her. Each protrusion only reached her clavicle now, their definition faded as the flesh rounded out, small bulges of pre-cum spurted against the skin then smoothed out as they pooled in Amy's womb. Their lips separated with tongue still entwined.

"Come on," Amy slurred, the fire of growth still raging, "Give me all you got." Whether she was referring to her own body, or to Mia's efforts, made little difference as both heeded her wish. The centaur jumped off with her hind legs, extracting foot after foot of cock, before she swung back in, gravity slamming her down as well. As her trio slammed home, Amy's own prick jumped in size and stretched further and further from them. Eliza masturbated atop the endless length.

With her lower body in a rhythm, Mia could lean over and fondle the Amazon's tits. She lifted Amy, allowing her breasts to bounce in the open, nipples almost slapping her in the face as she was fucked, before giant hands clasped them. Even for someone of Mia's enormity, they overflowed her fingers like muffin tops, and only grew. The nipples engorged into a set of fingers that pinched and pulled and flicked and twisted them.

"Fuck yeah," Amy groaned, arching into the abuse of her tender flesh. Above them, the vortex burgeoned and pulled more of their surroundings in, apple-sized rocks flying up. Those that weren't caught, shook from every thrust of Mia's hips. Onlookers from above wobbled in place, loose trees fell, and struggled not to fall into the canyon.

Lips closed around Amy's neck. Sharp, intermittent pinpricks moved with each one, leading from her jaw, down to her collar, before Mia lifted a massive breast to her mouth and inhaled its peak, along with the surrounding pink flesh. It filled her mouth as Amy kept growing, the Amazon exceeding even Mia's absurd height. Her balls raced past, lifting her higher until Mia's hooves just grazed the ground. The weight and force of her thrusts was enough to squeeze them enough for another jump, but that opportunity soon vanished.

With the ground no longer an option, Mia steadied her legs on the only thing in reach; Amy's testicles. The Amazon groaned at the pressure, her lover's weight enough to force a hedonistic downpour of pre from her turgid shaft. It leapt from the ground, revealing a deeper river where the cum-vein had been.

"Cum in me, make me cum, shoot it all out, drown the place, grow bigger," Amy mumbled. The centaur hummed in pleasure as her cocks were squeezed, Amy's pussy like an anaconda crushing its prey, and switched nipples. The one she left glistened in spit and residual oil, swollen to a ruddy crimson from the suction. Leaping off the Amazon's balls spurred more changes in her, a rotund shape pushing on Mia's shafts through a thin layer.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Amy wailed and reached up to snatch Mia's face, quelling her scream in her mouth. With every thrust into her cunt, at least one cock would slam against her swollen prostate, igniting insane levels of production and filling her balls further. The skin tightened. Delicate blue veins came to light, then bulged as her load surged and tried emptying, only to be shut off as Mia thrust. Her angle made it so the bulges crushed Amy's dick into the dirt, pinching off the only exit.

That didn't prevent her pussy from blasting an orgasm. Mia's cocks swelled in response, as if to fight the tide, yet the pressure exceeded them and pushed inch after inch, then foot upon foot back. Spigots erupted, then burst as they washed Mia away on a tide of pure fem-cum, enough to flood the lower valley. Steam rose from the ocean, sucked straight into the vortex that dimmed upon their separation.

Still, only the dregs of Mia's semen leaked from her cock as she stood. Her pussy kept spraying the ground below. She turned, penis carving a path in the walls, and waddled toward Mia's disoriented form. Consumed in her need, she couldn't tell how much she'd grown, only vaguely aware that she looked down on Mia now. All that mattered was finding relief in the centaur's body.

Amy lifted and flipped her around onto her back. She pinned the tri-cocked centaur's arms down and aimed her hips, cock twitching and gushing in anticipation of a pussy to claim. Yet she didn't find one. Beneath Mia's balls was only a puffy ring of flesh that barely protected her ass. Not that it concerned Amy. Be it an ass, a pussy or a mouth - even another cock would do - she'd fuck it. She thrust inside without delay.

Being penetrated was a far cry from Mia's past experiences. Short as her sex life had been, it was almost entirely comprised of people barely half her size taking first one cock, then two, then three and begging her for more. Only a few had tested her holes and none to this extent.

A lurid shape moved through her barrel, Amy's cock so huge it stretched her flesh as it worked up. Every muscle tensed as it bumped against her human half from within, then pushed deeper, entering her upper torso and beyond. Mia groaned through clenched teeth, tendons stark against her neck as she processed the boggling sensations clashing and detonating and razing her very sanity. Unaware of this, Amy sank further.

The Amazon had neared twenty feet in height, yet her cock must've exceeded even that as it travelled toward Mia's throat. All the way from the opposite end, travelling the vast planes of her body until, finally, her chest bulged with its presence, moving higher to distend her throat and force her jaw wide. The sound of gasps and a sharp incline to the wind around them heralded the reappearance of Amy's cock head through Mia's mouth.

"That's it, I'm joining in," Annie's tiny voice said, almost drowned by the gale surrounding the giants.

"Don't even think of leaving me out," Amanda agreed. The smarter pair hesitated, but their libidos won in the end. All four leapt at the pair, climbing onto Mia's obscene gut and ran to her pricks, except Amanda, who sprinted across the bulge to Amy. She crawled over the Amazon's flesh, using the plush skin for handholds, until she found her pussy. That wasn't her target however and crawled higher.

Both giants roared as their lovers piled still more pleasure upon them. Amy lurched back and forth, muscles twitching from the sudden stimulation on her anus, as Amanda licked at the ring, then crawled inside. Her squirming alone wasn't enough to trigger orgasm, though she was close. Everything turned white as the lone human found a rotund bump inside Amy. Those in Mia's pricks writhed toward her balls, the pleasure almost tipping her over. It took Amy ramming her, however, to unleash the flood.

The Amazon's cock performed feats unseen in that, or any world. It vanished and appeared between blinks, it slid through Mia's body, the head shrinking back into its hiding place before gracing the world once more. As her orgasm built like an approaching hurricane, cum moved through her shaft but lodged in place as Mia's insides squeezed in haphazard desperation to savour the bliss decimating her. As her own cocks lurched upright, Amy caught one and wrapping her tits around it, that desire to bask in pleasure turned to an all consuming need to feel it erupt. The Amazon snatched a second and brought it to her lips.

"Jesus fucking Chr...!" Mia's scream turned to strangled gurgles as Amy's cock rammed into the open. The lumps of semen moved through her length, bulging the centaur's body in lurid shapes, but as they approached her throat, she shoved against Amy's balls. Using them, she extracted several feet, firmly lodging the cock inside her body just as the first of many, many wads shot free. Her own balls clenched tight, skin drooping where the cum barrels pulled tight against her cocks. Amy throated one just as both giantess's shot their loads.

Both arched their backs, hands clawing at one another as if to dig for more pleasure. Mia's human abdomen bloated to beach ball sizes, then doubled within seconds. Unable to contain it all, the flow sank through her equine body, inflating it just as drastically. Rolls of cum-flated flesh poured over her sides, even as the peak rose higher and pushed against her unattended cock, which wasn't to be forgotten. Nor its kin as they inundated the world and Amy's insides.

Eliza raced up the shaft on a tide of centaur jizz and found herself faced with the abyss of Amy's oesophagus. Ever the intrepid scientist, always looking for ways to improve her knowledge of Amazons, she welcomed the chance as she was swallowed along with lakes-worth of cum. She rode the wave, feeling sperm many hundred times larger than normal squirm against her, and spiralled into orgasm as she plummeted into Amy's stomach. Not a drop of acid remained amid the oceanic flood.

The Amazon's belly rounded out and drooped from its weight to brush against Mia's own. They crushed together, squishing to the sides as vertical space was lost. Amy's navel popped out, another source of pressure. All throughout, Mia's cocks kept up their barrage, one firing into the air from its path between Amy's tits, while the other loose member erupted over and over. The salvo fell like rain with a deafening splat against their bodies. More and more until they were covered in a layer of jizz.

Up above, the vortex widened and increased its suction. The villagers evacuated to avoid being sucked in, where as the globs of cum not stuck to either giantess were vacuumed up, including the now released Roshni and Annie. Amanda, meanwhile, continued her assault on her gigantic lover's prostate. Every second that it seemed Amy's orgasm dwindled, it renewed thanks to her efforts.

Even prostate stimulus could only go so far. The Amazon's flow sputtered to an end, matched by Mia's, only adding a few inches more to the centaur's egregiously bloated body. Despite the vortex sucking harder than either of their many lovers, neither moved as they panted, looking at one another over the mountain of flesh their bodies had become. Clouds swirled around it, as if the heavens themselves converged to witness them.

"Oh fuck!" Mia cried, bellies rippling, churning the cum and shrinking. Amy followed close behind, clutching at her body, cock jerking hard enough to lift Mia off the ground. She staggered back, legs quivering under the sudden, intense sensations surging through her.

"What's happening?!" Amanda shouted from within, the tunnel fluctuating between growing and tightening.

"This is..." Amy groaned, extracting her cock as it thickened.

"Growth!" Mia said. A heavy heartbeat filled the air, louder and deeper until the jelly-like semen on their bodies shook loose, each repetition signalling another foot of mass added to each behemoth. However, Amy's growth stopped not long after, her belly once more flat, save for the rivets of her abs. On the other hand, Mia kept going, her inflation far greater.

Amanda poked her head out for fresh air and gawked at the ground. Her girlfriend must've gained another five feet already. Her action caused Amy to clench and relax, setting the tiny futa tumbling free. The wind caught her in time and lifted her to the vortex, affording a final birds-eye view of the centaur, who far exceeded her previous stature. A final orgasm escaped her as she was sucked away.

With a moment of clarity, Amy looked around. No one was left to watch them and she didn't feel Amanda in her ass anymore, taken by the swirling void above them, yet she didn't feel any pull, despite boulders being swept up in the gale. It needed more power. She fixed her attention back on Mia, decorated in both semen and oil, skin and fur glistening despite the dulled light. Her cock slapped against her tits.

"Shall we continue?" Amy asked.