Growing Together Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"The memories will settle within a day," the elder gypsy said, "If you're strong-willed enough, you'll retain the originals as well."

"I hate you," Alisa groaned and looked up at Bianca, "We're still together. Aren't we?"

Bianca squatted in front of her, "You're still the same. Even if you never told me about this until now," she shook her head and chuckled, "Oh god, that's gonna get confusing."

"We're still getting married," Alisa whispered.

"You popped the question a lot earlier this time around," Bianca giggled. The futa felt a sudden weight form on her finger and looked down, finding a simple but elegant ring wrapped around her corresponding digit. A lone diamond was embedded into the band.

"And you begged me to get you pregnant before then," Alisa laughed and placed a hand on her lover's belly.

"No successful attempts so far," Bianca said, sifting through new memories as they came to light piece by piece, "But that's gonna change right? Because I distinctly remember you having a huge fetish for it."

"Y-yeah," Alisa blushed. Some things had remained the same, though she hadn't known about the fetish until much later in her original existence. She stared into Bianca's eyes and pulled her close, not for a kiss, but a hug. They'd do a great deal more later. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Bianca's ear, "The new me knows a curse to guarantee multiples. And it layers."

"If you make me as big as a house I swear you're gonna regret it," Bianca cautioned.

"I like the sound of that," Alisa giggled.

"Fuck off and get a room!" Karen shouted to get their attention. They pulled apart to look at the dying gypsies, or former gypsies. Black lines spread across their arms and legs, their neck tilted at an uncomfortable angle and the brightness of Karen's eye had dulled. Behind them, the walls cracked and decayed.

"Come on," Bianca said and stood, pulling Alisa with her. The futa pulled away to crouch before her short-lived family.

"Sorry things turned out this way," She said.

Karen's half cracked a tired grin, "I really did like you."

"We're sisters now, you can't talk like that," Alisa chided her.

"Don't think it matters. Sisters or not, I'd still fuck you over just about anyone else."

"Just about?"

"Well, Beyoncé is kind of a fantasy of mine," Karen admitted.

"Makes sense," Alisa shook her head and stood.

"Don't tease me," Karen rasped.

"Sorry," Alisa laughed and turned away, obscuring her petite member from view. Above her, the ceiling splintered and groaned under the weight of its own structure. She glanced to the chair, on which she remembered sitting with the same old woman who had cursed her, and watched it sink into the floor. Bianca took her hand and led her from the house, leaving Karen and the nameless gypsy to their fate.

Outside, Bianca unfurled the pair of dresses she'd borrowed from the convent. Though torn, they were better than standing in the street, naked and covered in thick, sloppy cum. Alisa pulled one over her head. The garment was designed for someone far larger. It bundled around her feet and threatened to slide off her shoulders, until she made a couple of adjustments.

She turned back to the house. The ivy turned grey and crumbled into dust, scattered by a soft breeze, while the roof collapsed on itself. Each of the building's faces crushed inward, as if being sucked in by some force. They pushed deeper and deeper before, in a cacophony of brick and dirt, the entire house folded in on itself. Then nothing.

"Where now? Bianca asked.

"I guess we should go back to the convent. They still helped us in this timeline," Alisa said and massaged the temples of her head, "This is why I hate time-travel movies. It's a pain keeping track of everything."

"Yeah, yeah. I still say Back to the Future is a masterpiece," Bianca grinned.

"Whatever," Alisa sighed. Her head pounded, each pulse adding extra memories she'd never experienced, yet were now an integral part of her, "Let's go. I need some aspirin and sleep."

The convent welcomed the pair back with open arms. Many of the sisters attempted to open more for Alisa, but Sister Judith kept them in line. Everything had transpired in the same manner as before, leaving the courtyard a cum-flooded mess and the nuns in a permanent state of lust for one another, including Judith.

"So, you were successful I see," the sister said once they'd sat in her office.

"Hmm," Alisa nodded.

"Still, I'm amazed someone of your talent was unable to undo such a curse without help," Judith noted. That's right, Alisa thought, another memory coming to life within her head. Only the gypsy responsible for the curse could lift it, unless it mutated as had happened to Karen. Now she had no other gypsies to turn to. She was the last one.

"Well, uh, it's complicated," Alisa said.

"Indeed," Sister Judith stood at the sharp whistling of her kettle. She returned a moment later, tray of steaming cups and cookies in hand, "I'll, uh, admit that I'm a bit disappointed."

"Because I don't have a three-hundred pound dick anymore?" Alisa laughed.

"Lord have mercy," the nun shook her head, a grin teasing at her stern face, "Yes."

"I can do it again. Any time I want really," Alisa mused as she studied her hand, intrigued by the power she now held. She couldn't remember learning any curses. Not yet. The futa glanced to Bianca, who yawned and stretched. Her eyelids struggled to stay open.

"If it's alright with you, Sister, I think we're going to bed," the turned gypsy rose, gesturing for Bianca to follow.

"This must've taken a lot out of you."

"Yeah, it did," Alisa offered a parting grin and left, heading to the room they'd slept in the night before. Several nuns passed them, unable to hide their disdain for Alisa's reduced size. She ignored them.

Why didn't she feel how she should? Alisa's brow refused to unfurrow, fixed into an expression of disarray. The pain of new memories punctured her train of thought, always leading back to the initial question. Karen had been her lover before, now they were sisters. Now Karen was dead. Where was the remorse? Or the horror at what she'd inadvertently caused?

"Liz?" Bianca asked once they'd settled down in the squeaky, guest bed.

"Yeah?" Alisa startled from her reverie, blinking at the blank, grey ceiling. She laid on her back, with Bianca curled against her slim frame. Tingles ran across her body, faint and simple to ignore but incessant.

"What're you thinking about?"

"I..." Alisa bit her lip, "I don't feel anything, Anca. About what happened there. I-we saw someone die. And... and they were my family! I should be distraught, but I'm not. Am I a monster?"

Bianca didn't hesitate, "No. You're processing. I had the same thing when my aunt died. Everything seemed grey and smelled like rain. I felt numb. It took a while, but it passed. I still miss her, though. She was as close to me as my parents are. Grief is a weird thing, Liz. No two people experience it the same way."

Alisa remained quiet. She processed the words, imagined her girlfriend - fiancée, she mentally corrected - in such a state. Her arm squeezed Bianca tight, as if to protect her from those emotions, "Since when were you the smart one?"

"I've always been the smart one, I just let you have your fun. I'm a good sport like that."

"Humble too," Alisa groaned.

"You know it."

They leaned into one another. Their lips met, soft as a lover's caress but emblazed with emotion. Alisa pressed her cheek against her fiancée's head and sighed. Her eyes drooped shut, shutting her in a welcome darkness. Regardless of whatever had happened, what had changed in their lives, she had Bianca.

Alisa could handle anything with her.

-Three Months Later-

Both everything and nothing had changed. Alisa still went to college, took all the same courses, lived with Bianca in their dorm room and maintained the same GPA. Her mom didn't know her any differently, nor did her dad. To them, she was still their daughter, albeit adopted. She'd kept her gypsy heritage secret for all her life, guarding it more than she did her penis, with Bianca and Sister Judith the sole two people who knew. On the surface, she might believe nothing had been altered.

But differences, many subtle, lurked on the periphery. Simple things, such as her wardrobe and fondness for jewellery were new, whereas other, noticeable changes made themselves apparent each time she looked in the mirror. Karen's attempted curse, supposed to switch their bloodlines, had left her with many of the gypsy's traits.

Half her hair extended into long, blue locks, a stark contrast to her usual crimson. One eye became yellow, while the other remained green. Both glistened like rare crystals, shimmering in the light regardless of its source. A sign, she'd learned, which signified her power. Buried deep in her childhood, she recalled her biological parents praising her aptitude. She couldn't be certain, but Alisa suspected Karen's curse had infused more than just her power into the futa, but also their grandmother's.

The greatest difference of all, one that shone brighter than any star in the cosmos, rested on her ring finger and had come after Karen's demise. She studied it, ignoring the glimmer of her piercings in the mirror, fascinated still after carrying it for several months, and many longer if her new memories served right. Alisa stood before a handcrafted granite counter in a luxurious bathroom, where a tall mirror reflected her altered appearance.

"Tonight's the night," she whispered, watching her glossy red lips move, as though she were watching a stranger on screen. Her natural appearance laid hidden under layers of makeup, designed to highlight her cute pout and cheeks. An artist had drawn her eyeliner to contrast each half, highlighting the heterochromia. 'It'd be such a waist' they'd said. In the intricate circles of black, her eyes were red and puffy.

Not from sadness. Nor from pain.

She glanced at the door behind her. Beyond the frail, wooden barrier rested the most fantastical woman she'd met. Alisa undid the buttons holding her suit together. A typical black coat over a white shirt, she'd felt tradition suited her best. A white petal fell from her hair as she combed through it. The futa gypsy smiled at herself.

"I can't believe it's finally happening," Alisa whispered and swallowed back her tears. She'd done this moment thousands of times over in her head, but standing there, with her lacy, black bra and matching underwear on was something special. She checked her stockings, made sure the straps holding them to her garter belt held strong. Her fingers moved up and trailed across her stomach, where a tattoo inked her skin in elegant script 'Eternally yours, Bianca'.

She stepped back. Her thong bulged with her slight package, thin gaps in the lace offered a glimpse of the shaft within. Alisa tugged at her bra, adjusting it to better emphasise her petite bust, then turned and presented her rear to her mirror. None of Karen's curves had moved to her, leaving the half-redhead as puny as ever, until she decided to try out a curse or two. Though they weren't curses, not always, closer to spells. But curses sounded better for the gypsy identity, otherwise they were witches and warlocks.

According to her rewritten memories, Alisa had excelled in body manipulation since she was young. Even unadjusted to her new power as she was, the futa found no trouble in altering her shape to a small degree. She cradled the bloated cheek of her ass, once firm and curveless, and savoured the heft of her luscious flesh, now full and inviting. Her hips had widened to accommodate it.

But this shape wouldn't last, she thought and stepped to the door. She gripped the handle and took a deep breath, certain she heard Bianca on the other side, waiting. Alisa pulled the plank of ornate wood open, revealing their temporary residence. As it turned out, her new heritage came with an added perk of a wealthy bank account. It seemed her parents' will had left her a sizable fortune. And nowhere could she see it better than in the debauched luxury of the rented villa.

The room alone matched a condo in size. Its walls were bare, painted an impassioned burgundy, and stood tall, supporting a pyramid-shaped skylight, through which hundreds of stars, long since burned out, still shone brightly over a royal bed. Four posts framed the queen-sized furnishing, a thin veil fell from them to guard the silhouetted figure from view. A door stood sentry to the far-right, sealed water-tight at Alisa's insistence.

Time to let loose, she thought and strode toward the bed. She recited a word with every step. The carpet crackled with energy, faint sparks danced between her toes and rose up her legs, sending a wanton shudder through the futa gypsy as the electricity reached her balls. Alisa stopped before the bed, on which laid a figure she could draw, down to the finest detail, with closed eyes

"Cum." She finished and moaned under her breath. An aura of blue surrounded her, shrouding her pale skin in a mystical energy, before it dissipated like smoke. It seeped through the veil and sank into the woman within, who gasped and writhed in place. Alisa's breath hitched in her throat as the aura coalesced on her cock, pressing into its pores and through the urethra. When not a wisp remained, she grabbed the curtains and flung them open.

Her heart ached in the most sensual way. There, naked except for her glossy stockings and cupless bra, with her legs spread wide, plump pussy lips pulled apart to reveal the stunning pink within, laid Bianca. No longer burdened with cartoonish curves, she still embodied Alisa's idea of a bombshell.

Breasts the size of ripe grapefruits and a cinched waist started the futa's visual feast. Fat nipples jutted an inch from the girl's chest, bolstered by the engorged areolae, from which a steady stream of white flowed. Softly defined abs led down into Bianca's crotch, shaved to perfection, and her delicious thighs, fat and juicy with an undercurrent of power. Squished against the fortunate sheets, her glorious ass rested.

"What took you so long?" Bianca asked, eyebrow raised and lips crooked with a teasing grin.

"I have a right to be a little emotional," Alisa said and crawled atop the covers, ass high in the air. It couldn't match Bianca's, as she had willed it not to, but the girl adored it no less.

"I know. Now come over here."

Alisa clambered over her lover and stared down into her face. Brown eyes gazed back, flecked with hints of greenery, shimmering in the dim lighting. Her cheeks curved into her lips, each graceful as a waltz. The red lipstick enunciated Bianca's full mouth, enticing the futa lower until she felt them on hers.

Lust controlled them. Their tongues snaked out to greet each other. They flicked and twirled together, before Bianca suckled Alisa's into her mouth, moaning as she did so. The futa reciprocated as she fell. Her hands roved across Bianca's body, sliding from the elegant curve of her waist, between the sheets and to her bountiful rear. Alisa groped at the heavy globes of flesh, each a match for Bianca's chest. They swallowed her fingers whole.

The two separated, "Is everything set up?" Bianca asked.

"Yeah," Alisa panted, "Unless you have any extra requests?"

"Not for today. We've got two weeks."

"No need to rush things."

"Exactly," Bianca said and pecked the futa on her nose. She reached between their bodies to grasp Alisa's crotch, "Out of the clothes. Now."

"You don't think they're sexy?" Alisa pouted.

"I do," Bianca murmured, "But I'm horny as fuck right now."

"Fine," Alisa chuckled and stood, "But you've gotta take them off for me."

"With pleasure," Bianca smirked.

She started with the bra. Despite her proclamation, the well-endowed girl moved slow, purposeful as her fingers unclasped each hook, gradually revealing Alisa's handfuls. She pulled the lace away, tossed it aside and kissed each of the freed nipples, as a prince might kiss their princess in a fairy tale. Bianca ran her tongue in circles around her lover's areolae, flicking her teat on occasion, as her fingers traced the contour of Alisa's spine to her panty-clad rear. Alisa arched her back into her hands.

"Not going for the garter belt?" Alisa inquired.

"No. It's sexy. The panties have to go, though," Bianca said and tugged on the racy underwear, retrieving the thin fabric from between Alisa's curvaceous ass. She eased them down, eyes fixated upon the bulbous crotch, strained by a semi-erection. As the cloth slid lower, it burst free. The girl moaned in her throat at the sight and released the panties, letting them fall between Alisa's ankles, to grasp the swelling length. Unimpressive when compared to a few months ago, but everything paled when paired against that.

"I can't wait to get this inside me," Bianca murmured. She reared back on her haunches and pressed her lips close. Her hot breath coaxed Alisa to her full erection, an amicable five inches, its dark purple crown peaked through the foreskin and glistened in her anticipation. She raised the phallus and leaned her cheek against it, nose tilted to bury itself in Alisa's crotch. Her hand stroked with each of her deep inhales and brisk releases.

"Then open wide," Alisa cooed. A grin teased her lips as Bianca did so, lips falling apart to unveil the moist cavern where an eager serpent waited. Her delicate hands found Bianca's luscious brunette mane and entangled her fingers in the threads, holding her tight as she reared back. Their eyes met, three separate colours all blazing with the same, burgeoning emotion; lust. Alisa pulled her lover close, driving every inch of her cock past her voluptuous lips.

The futa's chest reverberated with her soft moans. Her hips and hands moved in sync, pushing forward and pulling back respectively. Bianca took it all with glee, humming as she gazed into Alisa's eyes. Her throat coiled tight around the head as it pushed past her uvula, while her tongue lashed and circled the shaft. She held the futa's balls in one hand, massaging the petite orbs for a greater load, as the other found its way to her own sex. Three fingers sank past her soaked lips.

"Oh fuck," Alisa panted. Her rhythm hastened, hips rolling in rising ecstasy, and fucked Bianca's throat, building strength as she did so. The grip on her balls released, letting them hang and swing with her racing thrusts. She clenched her eyes shut, cutting out excess sensory input to focus, to bask in the expertise of her lover's maw. Bianca moaned and slurped at the cock, cheeks turning convex.

"Gonna cum," Alisa rasped, a mixture of her fervour and the curse she'd used had her close to the brink from the second Bianca's sweet, supple lips wrapped around the base of her shaft, "Ahh, yeah... suck my cock, baby. Suck the cum right out. More. More." Bianca didn't disappoint. Her suction increased, as did her pace. She moved against Alisa's hand, bobbing to and fro, faster and faster, as her spit flowed.

"Cumming!" Alisa lurched forward. Both her hands seized Bianca's head and held her tight, lips and nose buried into her hairless crotch. Transparent slime drooled from her balls. They clenched up, pushing close to their counterpart, and forced her load out. Her voice devolved into a wordless cry. Bianca gagged on the initial burst, recovered and gulped down the next, as she'd done time and again.

In the midst of her climax, Alisa's cock lurched and swelled. She moaned at the sensation and jerked back, stuffing Bianca's mouth with a fresh helping of semen. Her eyes cracked open and watched, in rapt bliss, as her fiancée's - wife, she corrected herself - cheeks ballooned with jizz. The pressure forced a river to escape, trailing its way down her neck and to the gorgeous valley of her bosom. Bianca swallowed before the next, equally filling shot bloated her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers