All Comments on 'Growing Up'

by KaraJ101

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE OF THE BEST!

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks

KrazyKrystaKrazyKrystaover 2 years ago

This should be a genre to itself. What girl hasn't had this fantasy, and we know every dad has. Thanks for not just sticking them in a room and writing a sex scene.

GothicmonGothicmonover 2 years ago
Delicious

Wonderful setup. Great dialog. Delicious scene. Perfect.

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 2 years ago

A stunningly entertaining and erotic story. And that’s all I have to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you make a part 2

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeover 2 years ago

Omg this!!! Soaked from the beginning

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Oh. My. God. This story is fricking awesome!

5 stars +

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that bad girl needs a kid.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 2 years ago

You really are a very, very bad girl, Kara. That was amazingly hot! Beuatifully written, excellent motivation.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Best I've had the pleasure to read, scorching hot 🔥 story.

Thanks for sharing 👍

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Hot. Seriously, I mean it. Hot.

KaraJ101KaraJ101over 2 years agoAuthor

I want to thank everybody, first for reading. I know what it's like in Literotica, you're rolling the dice when you open a story, especially a new one. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to vote, to give me feedback, and for the positive vibes. Every time I get a five star vote, I assume someone just had an orgasm, and that's why I do this. I'm collecting orgasms.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Fun Story About The Enjoyable Moments Of Life

A good fun and entertaining story about a consenting older man and young lady enjoying the choices they get to make as adults with other adults. Most fans read these stories for entertainment which again a choice we get to do as adults. Thanks for the good the outstanding storytelling and great descriptions of their emotions and thoughts during this sexual adventure they chose to explore. Thanks and Cheers.

peasant001peasant001over 2 years ago

I don't often act on small hopes, but I'll dare today: I would love a short, brief follow-up to this one. One that gives us a glimpse at to any delicous "consequences" following their satisfying their needs. I'd love for dad and his young lover to deal with her becoming a mother by their deeds, that night. That aside, I much enjoyed this; masterfully done. This needs more attention. Wishing you health and a wellspring of inspiration in your future projects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story of mutual seduction!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Very Hot mutual seduction. Five shooting stars, and comets.

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomover 2 years ago

I didn’t make it to the ending

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Wow! This yarn is top class erotica from KaraJ101. I have noticed that some of the best erotica on Literotica is written by women (JennyGently being another top-class female author). This story neatly captures the obsession of many young men with computer games which they pursue to the detriment of relationships with young women. I have read regular reports that the rate of sexual intercourse amongst young adults is lower now than for many generations, and one of the reasons is computer games, a mainly male pursuit. Very sad. 5 stars and added to my favourites.

Ken70Ken70over 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg we need a part 2

Doombot80Doombot808 months ago

This was incredibly fucking sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaraJ101@KaraJ101
In Australia at the moment to escape the pandemic. I like to write fun stories that don't take too long to get into, and that you can read in one sitting -- also bearing in mind what you will be doing in that one sitting and that you can't hold on forever. I'm Kara, 30 years...