Growing Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babs stripped naked, and they sat on the sofa sipping Champagne. They kissed and touched. It was very relaxing. Their caresses were gentle and affectionate. Their kisses were meaningful. Her vulva looked incredible. It was swollen. Using two fingers, he spread her cunt lips open. Out popped a sizeable hooded clit. It wasn't as big as Kate's but was close. It was very similar to Pam's. He spread her legs open then knelt in front of her. He ringed her clit with the tip of his tongue. She spread her legs wide open. He slipped two fingers into her wet cunt. It was so wet he made it four fingers. He then started to suck her clit as he finger fucked her.

She was gripping his fingers tightly as she pushed her cunt into his mouth. He was so caring as he sucked and fisted her. He could feel the tip of his middle finger slide over her G-spot. She moaned with pleasure. After ten minutes of intense fisting, she came. She squirted. He felt it in his mouth. It was as sweet as their first kiss. She said, "I have squirted. That's the first time in my life that I have squirted when my cunt's been eaten. I am ready for you. Sit on the armchair and enjoy."

Bob did as he was told. His cock was rock hard. She licked and teased his cock with her tongue. She had such a gentle touch. She then squatted over him rubbing his cock's bulbous head against her hard clit. The with a gentle push she took his full length comfortably inside her. He was fingering her clit and the way that she was leaning forward he could suck one of her nipples and stroke her clit as she fucked him. She soon had a fantastic rhythm going. She was gripping at the base, middle and tip of his cock. It felt wonderful.

They were looking into each other's eyes the whole time. There were so much love and affection in their glances. After forty-five minutes they both climaxed within seconds of each other. It was an incredible feeling for both of them. Babs said, "I felt you squirt. It was lovely. I wish that we had done this years ago. I am so happy. That was one of the best fucks of my life. We are going to have a lot of fun. Let's have a few days to ourselves then we will start inviting some guests around."

Bob replied, "That sounds great but I have told Kate that I would see her tomorrow."

Babs smiled then said, "No problem, but see her around two tomorrow afternoon. I will be home around five. Don't shower I want to taste her cunt juice on your cock when you get home."

12