Growing up in Rural Arkansas Ch. 02

Story Info
Sousins and I learn about each other, Sister enters the fun.
5.9k words
4.56
13.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkwolf68
Arkwolf68
19 Followers

Chapter Two

That winter, dad's employer gave him a free vacation at a resort for him and mom only, and over a long weekend. They would leave on a Wednesday night and not return until Sunday night. The three of us celebrated the day after hearing it, until Shelly brought up one little problem, Betty. She would still be here, so we needed to do something about that, but we had a couple weeks to come up with something.

We discussed several ideas, well they did and I usually just listened. One idea was that we would simply say we were all spending the weekend with different friends and then we just get a hotel or motel room in another town. Even though we all had friends who would cover for us, that wasn't going to work because the hotels and motels all needed a credit card and someone over 21. Another brief idea was to take our camper somewhere with my truck, but it wouldn't take Betty long to figure that one out and call dad & and mom.

Then Cindy said, "What if we either bribed or blackmailed Betty?" We all stopped and looked into each other's eyes as we were having a threesome on my bed. It was like the "idea light" went on for all of us at the same time. But how would we do it? We quickly figured out we didn't have enough money to bribe her, so how would we blackmail Betty so that she wouldn't rat us out with dad and mom? We resumed our threesome and as Shelly was sucking my cock, and the idea hit me like a ton of bricks. Seeing the top of Shelly's head as she sucked my cock made me remember those photos I had stashed out in the barn. I jumped up, startling both of them, and said with a huge grin as I pulled on my jeans, "Get dressed and c'mon, I've got something you two need to see!" Puzzled, they got their clothes on and followed me out to the barn, repeatedly asking what was going on and why were we going to the barn.

When we got out there, I started racing around, remembering all the places I had photos stashed. Then I showed them and they were not as impressed as I thought they'd be, but when I explained that I never had time to go through all the boxes and bags. We all rushed back inside and started going through all Betty's boxes and bags.

At first, we found nothing. Betty mostly had old clothes, books, papers, and what-nots in those boxes. Cindy even suggested going up to Betty's room, but Shelly and I shut that down every time she brought it up. Then, after we'd gone through all the boxes, and almost all the bags, we hot to a large hard-side suitcase--one that I remember Betty brought down that morning--and it was locked with a four-digit tumbler. We tried our shared birthday, our address, her last four social security numbers, out last four numbers for our phone; and we even tried all those reversed--nothing. Then one of them asked about her marriage date, and viola!

This suitcase was stuffed, and we were like kids on Christmas morning. On top of both sides was a lot of lingerie, bikinis and other skimpy and revealing outfits. Underneath all that were numerous various sex toys (various vibrators, dildos, a double dildo, cuffs & tie downs, floggers, etc.), an adult card game & an adult board game, some adult books, and a small, locked cash box with some things that rattled around inside.

We searched through everything for a key, even going back through the stuff we already looked at, to no avail. Cindy brought up again going into Betty's room to just search for the key only. This time Shelly and I agreed after discussing it for only a few moments. However, it was getting late, and we needed to get chores done before the rest of them got home. We quickly put everything, except that suitcase, away. I toted the suitcase and its contents to my room because we wanted to look at, and try out, some of Betty's things. Opened, it easily slid under my bed.

The next morning, as soon as the others left for work, Shelly, Cindy and I raced up to Betty's room as soon as we got our chores done. We didn't even have an hour before we had to leave for school. One of them went through Betty's jewelry and curio cases. The other went through her drawers in her nightstand. I went through her dresser drawers. None of us found a single key. Then, they moved on to Betty's vanity, going through all the drawers. I went to her closet, going through her shoes, shoe boxes, coat pockets, and items on the top shelf. Again, we found nothing, and it was getting close to the time we had to leave for school. Somebody went to look under the bed and only found "dust bunnies." Then an idea hit me, and I told them to slide everything out and look behind her furniture, and BINGO! The key was held in place behind the mirror on her vanity with a thumbtack!

We raced down to my room with the key, got out the locked cash box, unlocked and opened it up. Inside, was a VHS tape marked "Private" along with 30-40 Polaroids and some regular. These photos not only showed Betty modeling in the nude, but also showed her fucking her ex and other guys, as well as being intimate with other women I knew as her friends. We hit the jackpot! However, we needed to get to school, so we put everything up and I took the key, saying we'd get it copied on the way home and put it back, so Betty would never know.

On the way to school, we all agreed and committed to blackmailing Betty, and watching the tape after we did chores that afternoon. Cindy was the first one to mention that it might be fun to invite Betty to join us as we pulled into the student parking lot. Shelly and I shot her a glance as soon as she said it and we all smiled, agreeing to discuss that idea more. That was another day at school that just seemed to drag on forever.

When we got out of school, once again none of us socially with anyone because "we had chores to do." We stopped by the hardware store and got the key copied and then raced home to do our chores. It would be just over an hour before mom, who was typically first to arrive in the evening, would get home. We put the tape in and Cindy sat where she could see the driveway and the TV.

This amateur tape not only started with sex, but it was also to be our "Holy Grail" of blackmail material for Betty! It displayed what those photos just captured stills of and more. It opened with a much younger Betty and Ann together on a bed, naked, deeply kissing and fondling each other's bodies. Throughout the movie, there was Betty, Ann, two of their other friends as well as three men, including her ex. At one point, Betty's ex was fucking her while she was sucking some other man's cock. Then, after that guy came in her mouth and all over her face and hair, one of her friends jumped in and Betty started eating her pussy while she was moaning from being fucked from behind. All seven of them seemed to enter and leave the bed, sometimes all of them were crowded together in one big mass, just fucking or sucking each other. When that "scene" ended, another started with just Betty and two of her friends, but you could hear a male voice that was not her ex in the background. Since mom would be home soon, we fast-forwarded the tape, and the last part was of Betty with her ex and one other guy. If nothing else, we saw a few things they were doing that we wanted to try.

When mom turned off the road, Cindy called it out. We stopped the tape, and I ran it down to my room as one of them set the TV back on satellite (we were way too far out in the country for cable). By the time mom came in the house, we were all at the table pretending to be studying together.

For the next week or so, we continued planning our blackmail over the long weekend and made sure everything was ready and in place. We also began reading parts of the books, experimenting with the sex toys and other adult items in the suitcase, including playing the card and board games. That's when Shelly and Cindy tried the double dildo and they liked it, a lot. The games were OK, but we really liked blindfolding each other and doing sexual things to the blindfolded person. Another hit was tying one person down to my bed and the others sexually teasing and using them as was discussed in more than one of the books.

Finally, that Wednesday arrived. Over breakfast, they made it clear to Shelly & Cindy that Betty was in charge while they were gone (I already knew this from prior their weekend trips.). Dad made it clear chores were to be done and told Betty to check. Mom had plenty of food out or in the refrigerator/freezer, "so we wouldn't starve", and she gave Betty some cash, just in case. Our parents came home early from work that Wednesday afternoon, loaded mom's car, and left for their long weekend right after we all got home from school.

After chores that afternoon, Shelly, Cindy and I went over our plan while we had our threesome in my room. Everything would be normal through Friday, and then we'd "spring the trap" on Betty Friday night when she came home. Mom had dinner in the oven, and it was quieter than usual around the table that night. Then Shelly asked, "So Betty, are you planning on going out at all this weekend?" Betty replied, "Why? Are you guys dumb enough to be even thinking about throwing a party, with the Johnsons watching our house and the road?" (The Johnsons were an older couple that lived about a half mile down the dead-end, dirt, county road we lived on. Because we were closer to the end--there was only one more house at the end about a mile away--and they could see our house, they were able to see everyone coming and going.). Cindy replied, "No Betty, I was just curious." Betty just laughed it off saying, "Good! I hope you guys aren't that stupid. Tim, do you remember when I got busted in high school?" I nodded as she laughed about it as she told Shelly and Cindy the story.

Then she got serious and said, "Look, if I can trust you guys to do your chores properly, and not do anything stupid, yes I would like to go out with Ann (one of her oldest friends who was also in the photos and video with Betty.), Friday night, and, tell you what, I'll even rent a couple R-rated movies and pick up some wine or something, you're all 18 and you can't hurt anything out here, as long as you don't invite ANYONE, OR tell dad and mom..." Somewhat stunned, we all agreed.

As soon as Betty was asleep that night, Shelly and Cindy came down to my room for our nightly threesome. We had figured something we saw in the video out earlier that week, and now we all loved doing it. I would lie on my back, and one would ride my cock while the other straddled my face with her knees on pillows. They would kiss each other and play with each other's breasts. After one, or both, of them came, they would switch places. Then after I came, they'd both go down on me to get my cock hard and ready for more fucking again. I loved it when they both came together or about the same time! When we decided to call it quits that night, we started to wonder if we'd still need to blackmail Betty.

That Thursday and early Friday morning were normal. As soon as we got our chores done, we were naked in the living room on the pillows and cushions going at it and watching Betty's video in its entirety during breaks. Friday was great, and we were really tempted to just continue through Friday afternoon and blackmail Betty when she walked in. But we decided to take a break to do our chores and get dinner started sine Betty promised to bring us R-movies and booze.

Betty came through for us and brought home "Stripes" and "Animal House." Plus, she had a 12-pack of beer and three bottles of wine. Ann (who was 32 like Betty, 5'5, medium build, probably 38-DDs (they were big!), and she had waist-length curled auburn hair), was with Betty. They put the drinks in the refrigerator and handed us the movies as Betty reminded us, "Don't forget to get rid of the empties in town, I'll probably just crash at Ann's tonight since it's only a couple miles from the club. So, if I don't make it back in the morning, please take those tapes back when you get rid of whatever cans or bottles you've drunk, and please, don't get stupid." We agreed and they went upstairs so Betty could get ready and change. They came back through the living room and left about 45 minutes later.

Since we learned about having sex on carpets (rug burn), Cindy and I went upstairs to get their mattress, and Shelly went downstairs to get the tape, some of the sex toys, and the card and board games. We decided to start one of the movies Betty rented for us, bake some pizzas, and have some of the beer and wine. For most any other 18-year-olds this would all be perfect, but we were anticipating a much wilder night. We didn't watch the movie much at all. Shortly after the pizzas were ready, we decided to pull out the board game and start playing it as the maker intended.

The game had a board with 8-10 places per side, 8 player pieces, 4 decks of 20 or 25 cards each with the numbers 1-4 on one side and instructions on the other, two 6-sided dice, a marked lap counter, a mini-hourglass, a pad of notepaper and a pencil. Plus, it had a small list of recommended adult sex items available, which we had thanks to Betty's suitcase. Players rolled the dice and moved their pieces, accordingly, then followed the instructions on the square (e.g., draw a card, move up or back X spaces, take a drink or have other players take a drink, draw something for other players to guess, perform some easy but silly task like dancing or singing, etc.). When you drew a card, someone flipped the hourglass, and you had that time to complete it. The cards started with deck #1 and progressed through each subsequent deck, as the trailing player completed the prescribed number of circuits around the board as noted on the lap counter. The tasks in deck #1 were icebreakers, mostly verbal but a few fairly tame physical tasks too. Deck #2 got a bit risqué and physical, including beginning to remove outer clothes. Deck #3 was even risqué, with very sexually suggestive activities and removal of undergarments. Deck #4 was all sexual activities, no more dancing around or flirting. The game ended, and rules were interpreted or decided, by majority rule. If there was a tie vote, highest role of the dice determined the outcome. This was just the game for three hormonal 18-year-olds, with beer & wine, and a house all to themselves!

Although we started off on Deck #1, we did not complete the required number of laps for each deck. Rather, we went through Deck #s 1 & 2 quickly, spent a bit more time on Deck #3, and spent most of our time on Deck #4, which is the only deck we'd use previously, simply taking turns drawing cards.

Things soon turned into another threesome with Shelly and Cindy taking turns riding my cock or straddling my face. We took breaks as needed and then got back into it when we were ready. From my perspective, it was often fun, and arousing, just watching Shelly & Cindy playing with each other, especially right after I came.

It was after midnight, maybe even 1:00 a.m., and we were all still going at it. Suddenly, headlight beams, flash across the living room, somebody is making the turn in the driveway to park in front of the house! Riding me, I think Cindy saw it first and exclaimed, "HOLY SHIT!!! SOMEBODY'S HERE!" We all quickly got unentwined, jumped up, and started throwing clothes, tossing each other's clothes at their owners and hurriedly throwing shirts or blouses and pants on while hiding undergarments under the mattress and furniture, or just stuffing them in our pockets. We could hear Betty cussing about a guy at the club as she got up to the door and walked in. It sounded like yet another stupid man tried to put the moves on Betty after she declined previous advances, which was a huge mistake to make with my sister as many men learned before. Ann was with her.

Since the lights were on, and we were all sitting on the mattress, Betty said in a curt tone as she put her hand on the wall to remove her heels, "Oh, you guys are still up I see." She was buzzed, but not bad. She pointed to the TV, which was blank because the tape had ended and started to ask something as she looked around, "Wha...Wait...WHAT THE FUCK?!!...What are those...things, and... Is that my fuckin' game?!...YOU ALL ARE IN DEEP SHIT RIGHT NOW!" She stormed in to turn a light on, saw Cindy's bra under the table, and picked it up yelling, "YOU guys' BETTER BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING IN HERE!!!...I'M CALLING DAD AND MOM IN THE MORNING AND YOU ALL ARE FUCKED...WELL? SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!"

Without missing a beat, Shelly calmly but firmly spoke up. "We're not the only ones who will be in deep shit Betty...OK, we got into your stuff in the storage room downstairs. We were wrong for doing that and we're all sorry aren't we Cindy? Tim?" She looked at each of us to agree and apologize. Just as Betty started to say something, Shelly cut her off saying a bit louder and in a more aggressive tone. "But that is NOTHING compared to this!" She grabbed Betty's private tape and brandished it as if it were a gun.

Betty had a confused look on her face as she asked, "What is that, and how the fuck am I in trouble here?" I quickly looked around the room. Shelly and Betty had serious looks on their faces at that moment, Cindy was looking at me with just a bit of a smirk and Ann was in the dark kitchen. Shelly broke the silence and said loudly, "Why don't we all just see!" She put the tape in, and it started playing the opening scene with her and Ann. Betty's jaw hit the floor and Ann came rushing in saying loudly, "I thought you said you destroyed this tape years ago! What the fuck Betty?!"

Then Cindy interjected, "Looks like we're not the only ones in 'deep shit' here!" as she put up quote signs when she said deep shit. To that point, I had never seen my sister speechless, but Betty started stuttering, stammering and her hands were shaking as her face got beet red. That's when everyone realized we had Betty "flat-footed" and Shelly, Cindy, Ann (as we'd soon discover), and I knew it.

Things didn't exactly go as we planned, but we got the same result and now Shelly set the trap telling Betty as the video played, "So, if you call your parents, we'll just show them this tape..." Betty tried to cut in defiantly, but Shelly yelled her down, "BUT...If you don't say anything, we won't say anything...You just leave us alone and let us do what we were doing and nobody has to get in trouble...Your parents, and ours, will never know a thing, No harm done."

Betty started to try and say something two or three times but stopped herself. Then, I don't know why, maybe it was my little head doing the thinking and talking for my big head, or maybe just lustful and wishful thinking, or maybe the booze, are any or all of the above, but I just blurted something out, that was definitely not part of our plan. Suffice to say, it shocked everyone in the room, including shy and silent me. "You know, you two could join us!" There was a definite awkward pause, wide eyes and jaws hitting the floor after that came out of my mouth!

Then Betty looked me in the eyes asked loudly as her face went back to beet red. "Are you serious Tim? I mean, I'm your sister for God's sake..." I reply in a low tone, "Stepsister." She told me, "That doesn't fuckin' matter and you know it! I'm...I... I don't even know what to say to that." Then Ann chimed in, "It was a bit over the top for sure...Why don't we get a drink and go upstairs to talk about all this Betty?" Betty agreed and said with the first smile she had since walking in, "Yes a drink, if these little degenerates didn't drink everything." Shelly replied, "We only had a few beers and one bottle of wine so far." Betty opened the refrigerator and confirmed that we hadn't had much to drink. Then she grabbed a bottle and started toward the stairs before stopping by the living room and telling us, "You guys just keep your clothes on, and don't do anything stupid until Ann and I have had a chance to talk...And take that damn tape out now please!"

Arkwolf68
Arkwolf68
19 Followers
12