Growing up in Rural Arkansas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they went upstairs, we could hear Betty's door shut and them talking, but we couldn't make out the word unless they raised their voices. Betty started repeating that I was her younger brother, and they were her younger cousins. Ann would counter and remind her that we were all now consenting and legal adults.

They went back and forth for about 15 minutes, while we talked about what just happened. Shelly & Cindy was both asking why I asked them to join us. I kept telling them I didn't know, it just came out. Then we heard Ann say, "Well, they've got us over a barrel here, because even though we're in our 30s, that tape would not go well with either family... I'll also point out that we made that video when we were what, 19 or 20? So, they're getting a bit crazy. We did too." More discussion followed, before Ann said, "Look Betty, this is a 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' situation here...And what the hell, I always thought Tim was kind of cute, and your cousins are attractive too...So, I say we finish this bottle, go downstairs and join them." They talked for a few more minutes and we heard the door open. They came downstairs and Betty said, "Ann was right about a few things and I'm sure you overheard some of it. I guess I need to admit I'm beaten and as you just said Ann, 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.' So, let's get a round of drinks, maybe some snacks because I don't know about anyone else, but I've got the munchies now. And maybe you guys can tell us what you were doing when we interrupted?"

As we all drank and ate around the kitchen bar, we told Betty and Ann not only what we were doing that night, but also our previous exploits. They were both astonished to say the least. Betty even said, she thought she would have been able to tell, but she had absolutely no idea we had been having some form of sex since about two weeks after Shelly and Cindy arrived. Then the conversation briefly shifted to Betty and Ann telling us of their former, and current, exploits. Most recently, they had been simply enjoying each other's company and they planned on doing that tonight until they ran into that guy at the club. They told us that story and Betty got me to agree that guys that continue to hit on her after she's clearly let them know she's not interested really piss her off and become fodder for her, which I did agree to because I'd seen it all too often growing up with delivery, repair, sales or other men.

Since it was getting late, Betty put coffee on and told Shelly, Cindy and I we'd be wise to have some or get a Coke. Ann came over beside me, took my hand and started to lead me over toward the mattress saying, "It's time to get this party started...Hey wait...we need more space don't you think Betty," Betty agreed and Ann took my arm and said, "C'mon big boy, let's go down to your room and get your mattress."

When we got down to my room, Ann told me. "You know Tim, I always thought you were cute!" Then she grabbed me, pulled my head down as she got on her tip toes to kiss me deeply, and then began unbuttoning my jeans. My cock jumped out as my jeans fell. We were each pulling each other's tops off and then she pulled her dress and panties down before reaching up and undoing her bra, exposing her huge breasts. I buried my face in them, sucking her nipples in turn. Soon we were on the bed fucking missionary style.

When we both started hearing the three of them moaning loudly upstairs, we started too. Between moans and gasps, Ann looked in my eyes and told me. You can be loud and let out your moans, groans, and yells out...I wish you would! It's a HUGE turn-on for me...And Betty will fucking love it!" She was right too! As soon as I stopped muffling and suppressing my moaning, groaning, and grunting as I came, Ann got more vocal, wetter, and more energetic. When I came inside her, she felt it and orgasmed almost instantly screaming out as she did. Everyone upstairs quieted down as Ann screamed out.

When we were finished, Ann asked me. "Didn't somebody say that suitcase was still down here?" Without saying a word, I pulled it out from under my bed. She looked in it as she ran her hands through and grabbed a few items in each side saying, "Mmmmmm, some of this brings back some happy memories...Tim, do you think you could manage this suitcase with your half of the mattress?" I looked at her and replied with an unsure, "Uhhh...yeah...ok." She looked up and yelled out, "Can one of you come down and give us a hand please?" We heard somebody get up and come down the steps as Ann smiled at me and said, "I see what you mean now about being able to hear somebody coming."

Moments later, Cindy walked in, nude, and asked coyly what help we needed. Ann told her she wanted to bring the suitcase up with the mattress, and Cindy's shoulders slumped as she playfully pouted. Then we heard Betty and Shelly moaning louder and Betty yelling out, "OH FUCK YES, THAT'S THE SPOT SHELLY! I'M CUMMING!" She started screaming out and then Shelly started screaming as we got my mattress and the suitcase as started up the stairs. The sounds and anticipation was making my cock hard again.

Betty and Shelly were still moaning loudly and screaming when we got upstairs. Betty saw us and yelled out, "Where the fuck have you been?!...I need a cock inside me NOW!!!" Ann nudged me and quietly said, "That's you sweetie. Get over there, we can get this." I wasn't even all the way on the mattress and Betty was grabbing for my hard cock. As I knelt down on the mattress, she kissed me deeply for a few seconds and then said, "OK Tim, on your back! I need to ride your cock NOW!" I got on my back and Betty was instantly on top of me and guiding my cock inside her very wet pussy in one motion. As my cock slid all the way inside her, she let out a moan and a "Oh yesss!" before she leaned down and kissed me deeply again.

It didn't take Betty long to cum at all. As I recall, she came three times, announcing each one and yelling out. On her third orgasm, I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock. It was the first time I ever felt that sensation and it started a huge orgasm for me.

Meanwhile, Shelly and Ann were using the double dildo and fondling Cindy's pussy while Cindy was licking sucking their breasts. Betty rode my cock until it went flaccid and slipped out of her pussy. When that happened, she ground her pussy against my cock for a few moments before going down to lick, suck and stroke my cock. As Ann and Shelly were getting close to cumming, Betty called Cindy over and they both went to work on my cock. Betty started showing Cindy how to do it better, showing her where the more sensitive areas are on a cock. That's when Shelly started hollering out that she was coming.

Betty then told Shelly to come over and ride me and then she told Cindy to get on the double dildo with Ann. Shelly got on my cock and started cumming almost immediately yelling out to Betty and Ann that they were right, there was nothingness line feeling if a real cock after the double dildo. I could hear Ann and Cindy moaning loudly and yelling out as they came together shortly after Shelly finished cumming. Betty straddled my face while she was kissing Shelly and licking & sucking her nipples. Shelly rode my cock through one more orgasm and then Cindy started begging for my cock.

Like Shelly, Cindy started cumming soon after riding my cock and Cindy's pussy muscles contracted around my cock as she started cumming, and squirting a bit. She stopped when she needed to catch her breath and by them Ann was more than ready. It took Ann a bit longer to cum, but when she did, she went wild this time and her pussy just exploded, gushing her juices all over. Betty yelled out, "HOLY SHIT, you just climaxed! You haven't done that in years baby." She came over to kiss Ann as I started cumming again. It felt like my cock exploded that time! I don't remember yelling or making any noise, but they all said I made a very loud and low guttural grunt that caused them all to pause for a moment.

After Ann and I finished cumming, we flipped the soaked mattress over and Betty said we'd spray it and put it out in the sun the next day. It was late, and we were all tired and worn out. We grabbed some pillows and blankets and all crashed on the mattresses in the living room.

I awoke the next morning to the sensation of having my morning wood being stroked, kissed, licked and sucked by Ann and Cindy, with Ann giving Cindy pointers in a whisper. Betty and Shelly were still asleep, as Ann got up to ride my cock while Cindy straddled my face. Soon Betty and Shelly woke up to the noise we were making and joined in. We were all in an orgy for the next hour so. Then when we took a break for the bathroom and to get something to drink, Betty and Shelly decided to get start something for breakfast. Betty reminded us about the mattress and Cindy, and I carried it outside, sprayed it down with Lysol and propped it up against the south side of the house in the sunlight. Then we did our morning chores.

We ate and then after breakfast, which was actually more like brunch given the time, Betty reminded us about the tape and all the pictures. We rounded them all up, and then Betty and Ann took them all out to our burn ring and set them ablaze, watching and stirring the fire until everything was burned beyond recognition. Shelly, Cindy and I were watching from the kitchen window as we washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

When they came back inside, we all decided to get cleaned up, dressed and go into town to return the tapes and pick up more booze. On the way, they decided they wanted grilled food for dinner, and I got volunteered to grill it. We had to go to the next larger town to a butcher shop to pick up the meats (steaks, chicken, and hand-made sausage as I recall). Then we picked up a few other things before making our way home.

By the time we got home, it was late afternoon, and after we did our daily chores, we decided to get dinner started early and then we could snack on leftovers and snacks later on. Shelly and I checked the mattress and it had dried that day in the sun and it no longer had an odor at all, so we brought it back into the living room. Betty helped me grill, since we'd both grown up watching dad grill and help him. The others worked on a salad and some fries. During dinner, dad and mom called to check on us and remind us that they would bring something home for dinner the next night.

After dinner, we all took turns cleaning up the dishes, kitchen and ourselves (We couldn't all fit in the shower at the same time!). Then we got together in the living room again, had a drink and started getting together on the mattresses again. That night, we enjoyed another orgy that went on until after 2:00 a.m. again, and it was awesome! We each would take breaks as needed, and twice we all took breaks together.

That next morning, we got up, had some breakfast and coffee, opened up the windows in the house, did our chores, and cleaned the house up. That morning we had to put both mattresses out in the sun. Betty took Ann home and then came home to join us down in my room for a foursome. We went on for about 2-3 hours before noting the time. At that point, we did our afternoon chores, showered, checked the house one more time as we went around and closed windows. Dad and mom got home about an hour later, and never had any clue as to what we'd done while they were gone.

12