Growing Up With Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the taste of mum's cunt juice and I knew that I could make mum cum but I wanted to make her squirt, when I made Kay squirt it gave her such a powerful orgasm and a lot more juice than a normal orgasm. I came off mum and said, "Mum, I love the taste of your cunt juice and I'm now going to use my tongue, lips and fingers and I'm going to get to know your gorgeous pussy in so many naughty ways and I hope to make you cum a lot and don't worry if you cum in my mouth, when you do I'll know that you're enjoying what I'm doing to you and after I get you so aroused then I'm going to suck your clit until you cum in my mouth."

I then went down on mum, nibbling the thick insides of both her cunt flaps as I finger fucked her with two then three fingers. She loved it when I slid my long thick tongue deep inside her pussy as mum had a couple of micro-orgasms although she didn't squirt, she just came and I swallowed but mum always warned me she was going to cum. On her first orgasm she said, "Barry, I love what you're doing to me and the sensations you're giving me are incredible I'm very close now, it hurts so nicely when you nibbled on the insides of my pussy lips, it made me realise you were giving me so much pleasure but that bit of pain gave me intense pleasure. I could enjoy it if you gave me a little pain now and again, I'm cumming darling and you're the first person who has made me cum in their mouth."

I sensed mum was enjoying what I was doing to her pussy and I knew I was giving her so much pleasure as she was now dripping wet and it felt and tasted so good, mum said, "Barry, by licking my pussy tells me how much you love and care for me, thank you for introducing me to this wonderful pleasure, do you like the taste of mummy's cum as I'm about to cum again darling I want to do so much with you and this one is a lot stronger you're going to get lots of mummy's cum juice now."

There was a lot more cum, but she still hadn't squirted, I took mum's huge clit into my mouth and it was like a little cock, the size of my thumb from the first knuckle to the tip of my nail and I was also finger fucking her with two fingers giving the come here signal which stimulated her G-spot as I continued sucking her clit and nibbling on it, mum went wild when I nibbled her clit she cried out, "Barry, I love that and please bite my clit harder as it feels so fucking good and I love how you are finger fucking me and would you like me to bounce my big titties for you? I'm going to squeeze my nipples so hard and you bite harder on my clit. Barry I've never had sex like this in my life, your father never gave me an orgasm in my life and just being with you makes me cum, mummy loves being with you darling and I'm getting very close and this is going to be a big one."

Mum was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth, then as she squirted the first spurt of her creamy spunk into my mouth as I pulled my two fingers out of her dripping pussy and slipped the two of them deep inside her tight ass. As I did this her next squirt was stronger than the first and she just kept squirting her cum into my mouth and there was so much that I had to swallow some but made sure I kept some in my mouth. A minute later after mum had composed herself from her massive body-shaking orgasm, she pulled me close to her and said, "Barry, that was the strongest orgasm I've ever had in my life, it was so powerful and there was so much cum, I've never had an orgasm like that before."

I pulled mum close to me and stuck my tongue out for her, mum smiled when she saw the blob of her cum on my tongue and as mum pulled me close to her, she said, "I love you Barry, I think that we'll be very compatible sexually, cum kiss me darling and let me taste my cum for the first time in my life."

We cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, both our tongues were dancing in the other's mouth I said, "Mum, you squirt now and your orgasms will be so much stronger, did you enjoy it when you squirted?"

Mum was glowing and she looked so sexy she smiled as she stroked my stiff cock and said, "Barry, I loved squirting, you certainly opened the floodgates and it was an incredible sensation squirting in your mouth, darling I want you to lie on top of the bed and mummy is going to go on top of you but let me blow you first, I want to give you a great ride."

Mum went down on me and her magic mouth worked wonders on my cock and it didn't take her long to deep throat me and that was an incredible sight, mum's lips wrapped around the base of my cock and her head bobbing and the bulbous head of my cock hitting the walls of her throat. Mum came off me and as she squatted over me, she said, "You're ready for me and I'm ready for you Barry, I've never felt as excited about making love to anyone in my life before as I feel for you right now."

Mum then pushed down and amazingly took my full length on her first push, she gasped and said, "It's so big and I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable please let me get a rhythm going."

Mum got her rhythm going quickly and for the next three hours she did everything to give me pleasure and I did everything to give her pleasure, I came twice and mum had multiple orgasms, she took me initially in the cowgirl position then I took her in the missionary position and then doggy style, we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

My first week of university flew past, mum and I soon had a wonderful routine going as we both couldn't get enough sex and every day, we were doing it three or four times and I was so relaxed at university and my concentration was excellent by having regular sex every day was a great thing for both of us. I hadn't seen Kay but still thought of her, but mum was there for me for all my sexual needs.

Mum and I had gone away for two weekend breaks from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon, it was like we were a married couple, mum was glowing. I don't think that I had seen her so happy in all my life, we were doing things as a couple and mum was enjoying the bit of pain I gave when I nibbled her big clit.

One day mum had gone to Silks to get some Boudoir Lingerie as she enjoyed dressing for me on our weekends away. On Friday I came home from university and she was dressed in a gorgeous baby doll negligee with nipple clamps and a clit clamp on, all the clamps screwed tight around her clit and nipples. Mum pulled me close to her as she bounced her big titties with the clamps on, she said, "Barry, please tighten my clit clamp some more, I want the pain now before the pleasure."

I asked, "Where did you get the clamps as if they give you pleasure, then we should get you more?"

"Darling, I was with Kay today, she told me how good I looked and I told her was enjoying naughtier things in bed now and she showed me the selections of clamps and restraining straps and told me she was a fem sub and that she was missing your monster cock and I've invited her for supper tonight, we should go to bed and chat about all the dirty things we'll do to her tonight."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, make suggestions and follow.

I believe this story will flow, I'm looking for any suggestions on how to deal with Kay and Babs. I'm sure that there will be some BDSM in it. I have been working on some other stories which I will publish before I start on the next chapter of "Growing Up with Mum."

I am also looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12