All Comments on 'Growing Up with My Cousin'

by nobody_important

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

Very good story, hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bit unrealistic

why would he want her around the way she uses him and sleeps around if she cared at all about him he would have been her first. why would he keep rescueing her he told her kevin was bad news and she didn't listen so why get involved? seems the best thing he could have done is once he was out of school is to leave and not tell anyone where he was so he could be free from her. she loves noone but her self and he needs to get free fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with the last commenter

he needs to get as far away from her as possible and as fast as possible. she is no good and will always screw around and never be faithful to any one but her self. he never should have had anything to do with her she was trouble from the start and he should have avoided her from the begining. total waste of time and totally nonerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Okay....

You guys don't know that. She probably wanted him to be her first the whole time, but was too afraid to say it or admit it 'cause she says to him "sometimes I wish you weren't my cousin." So that definitely says something.

I know it's incest, but this was cute, hope you write more.

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleuralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I love the warmth and sincerity in this short story.

The sex was inevitably hot and passionate and it

cannot be any better. Incest is 'most certainly' best.

Fleur

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped Short!

The story ended too quickly. It should have gone much further with how they interacted with one another after their first act of MAKING LOVE. The author is totally right. There is a huge difference between having sex and truly making love with your partner.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Agree With Stopped Short!

If the author had taken the story farther he/she could have explained that the girl really loved him but was afraid or hesitant to instigate sex with him. She should have indicated to him how nuch she loved his hot love cream flooding deep inside her vagina and how warm she felt his love was for her. And he should have told her that the most satisfying part of love making to her is first to bring her to her overwhelming orgasm and letting her feel his hot love cream convey his love of her deep inside her so she would know just how much love he had for her. The point of the whole exercise is the exchange of love. That is natures reward for giving nature the opportunity continue the species. Love and Procreation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous