Growth Spurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still got it," said Amanda. "And I didn't spill a drop." She screwed the lid on and held it up to the light. "Although, it wouldn't really have mattered if I did. That's quite a load."

Rachel started to cry.

"Hey, come here," the nurse said, popping down the pot and putting her arm around Rachel. "You're all done. Get dressed and get out of here and do something to take your mind off all this. You got a best friend?"

Rachel nodded.

"One you could talk to about this?"

Rachel thought for a bit and then nodded again.

"Good, do that then. Ring that number the doctor gave you too, mind. But it's all going to be okay, I promise. Now, there's a box of tissues on the side there so you can try your eyes and give yourself a wipe down there. Alright, love?"

Rachel nodded but she really wasn't sure it was.

* * * * *

The door opened and her boyfriend looked at her in surprise.

"You're early. Did you cut your hair or something? You look different." He looked at her and frowned slightly. "I thought you might have got dressed up or something."

Rachel looked down at her sweats and hoodie and laughed incredulously. She'd grabbed the loosest clothes she had to leave the house this morning. She'd thought of going home, she'd thought of calling Alice but in the end she'd driven straight round to Matt's. Now she was suddenly regretting it.

"You look great, obviously," he added hastily.

"Let me in, dummy," she said, trying desperately not to cry.

"Of course, of course," Matt said, letting her in. "I, er, had some stuff planned but it isn't ready yet. I thought you were coming later."

"I don't care, just hold me." Rachel wrapped her arms round him and buried her face in his chest. Or rather she tried to but it was more like his shoulder.

"Okay..." said Matt, puzzled. "Are you okay? What happened?" He relaxed into Rachel's forceful embrace and returned the hug. A look of confusion passed over his face. Rachel realised their embrace felt different and that was because of the insistent pressure of her huge new boobs pressing into his chest.

Rachel released him and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her hoodie. "I'm fine. I just... I had some weird news. I don't want to talk about it."

"Sure, sure. Do you want a cup of tea?" Matt paused. "Or do you want to come upstairs? My parents have already left."

Rachel didn't know what she wanted to do. She was definitely starting to regret coming here instead of going to see Alice. But the experience with the nurse pretending to be Matt had been so disorientating that she'd needed to see the real Matt to re-centre herself. Now that she'd seen him though, she was torn between the need for escape and the desire for normalcy.

In the end, her mouth made the decision for her. "Okay, sure, let's go upstairs." She just wanted him to hold her and cuddle her and tell her everything was all right.

Matt grinned at her. "Great!"

Rachel's heart sank. From his excitement, she didn't think cuddling was on his mind.

They went up to his bedroom. Rachel remembered the first time she'd ever come up here. It had felt so naughty! The first time they'd kissed here. The first time she'd let him touch her up over her clothes. The first time she'd shown him her boobs. She almost blushed at the memory. That had felt so embarrassing but so hot. The time she'd let him come on her, the odd feeling of pride and shame as she knelt there covered in his sticky seed while he went to grab a flannel from the bathroom.

Rachel sat down next to him on the bed. This was the bed where she'd expected to lose her virginity in about eight hours time. That wasn't going to happen now, of course. But Matt didn't know that; he thought the opposite, that the timetable had moved forwards.

As if following the flow of her thoughts, he put his arm round her. "Why don't we lie down?" he said softly.

Rachel allowed herself the escape of doing what he wanted. It meant she didn't have to speak. Didn't even have to think. Matt drew her down on top of his duvet, his face up close to hers. She couldn't look straight into his eyes so she closed them. He didn't seem to mind, he probably just thought she was nervous. Scared of the big event. He kissed her and she kissed him back.

At first she did it just because it was the easiest thing to do. But soon she was doing it because she wanted to. She loved kissing Matt, the feel of his lips on hers. She remembered their first kiss and how afterwards the world felt changed. She wasn't sure she exactly loved him but he was funny and she liked his eyes and he was a good boyfriend. She'd wanted him to be her first. Until today, that was.

Matt was kissing her more urgently now, pulling her towards him with one firm hand on her bum. Rachel returned the kiss hungrily. With one part of her brain she felt her cock growing in her jogging bottoms but she put it out of her mind.

I'm a girl. I'm a sexy girl. My boyfriend wants me. And I want him.

Matt's hand moved up from her arse and slipped easily under the hem of her hoodie. Its destination was never in doubt and it soon landed on her left breast. Where it paused.

"Is that a sports bra?" Rachel could hear the confusion in his voice.

She opened her eyes to find him looking at her. "It was just the first thing I grabbed this morning. I'm sorry I didn't put something sexy on for you."

"No, no, it's fine!" Matt said quickly. "It's just... Has something... has something happened to your breasts?"

"No." She closed her eyes. "Not really. They've just grown a bit."

Matt didn't say anything so she opened her eyes again. He was frowning but then his expression cleared. "Can I see?"

Rachel almost laughed. Boys were so simple.

She half sat up and pulled her hoodie over her head. With considerably more effort, she pulled the sports bra off after it. It was so strange to feel her breasts move so much. Free from the constraints of the bra they swayed heavily on her chest in front of her appreciative audience.

"Holy shit! I mean..." Matt didn't seem to be entirely sure what he meant because he didn't continue. Instead he tentatively brought his hands up to cup her, weighing her breasts gently. "I loved your breasts before, of course, but... well, wow! Can I squeeze them?"

"I guess."

He didn't need telling twice. Matt squeezed them both, first tentatively, then hard enough to make her wince.

"They're not toys," she said sharply.

"No, right, sure." Matt released her but with palpable reluctance to remove his hands entirely. He shook his head. "Wow, Rach, I mean..."

He didn't say exactly what he meant but it wasn't hard for Rachel to fill in the blanks. Despite what she'd just said, Matt clearly did think she'd just brought him two amazing new toys.

"Let's go back to kissing," she said, pulling him down onto the bed. His lips were on hers in seconds, his desire burning just as strong. But her's had evaporated now.

Kissing wasn't going to be enough. Playing with her boobs wasn't going to be enough. Matt had one thing on his mind and one thing only. Something she'd promised him, made him wait for, something she'd wanted to give him.

Until today.

As Matt's tongue filled her mouth and she went through the motions, his hand slipped inside her knickers and squeezed her bum. "Why don't you take your bottoms off too?" he asked.

Rachel didn't say anything.

"Babe?"

"Not yet."

"Sure, take your time. We can go at your speed, there's no rush."

But what Matt said and what he did were two different things. His body definitely was in a rush. It wasn't long before the hand groping her bum started to creep round her hip, keen to gain access to her crotch.

Rachel quickly broke the kiss. "Maybe I could, you know, give you a blowjob?"

"Yes!" Matt was so eager that he had to visibly slow himself down. "I mean, absolutely. That would be... yes."

Then he was up and off the bed, pulling his jeans off and almost falling over in the process. He steadied himself and tried again and Rachel - much more slowly - sat up on the edge of the bed. She had a strange experience of almost disassociating from her body as she did so. Who was this person sitting topless in her boyfriend's room with her big alien boobs out and her big alien dick hidden in her knickers?

Matt was now standing in front of her, bottomless and dressed just in his polo shirt, his dick waggling in front of him. He seemed so proud that she felt like she needed to say something. To congratulate him or reassure him or something. But he looked absolutely ludicrous and no words came.

"Do you want to, you know?" He pointed vaguely at the floor.

No, Rachel didn't but she slid dutifully to her knees anyway. She reached out and took him in hand and suddenly had a powerful flashback to Amanda's hand wrapping round her own penis.

"Are you okay? Don't worry, you don't have to be any good."

Rachel looked up at him.

Matt had the decency to blush. "No, I didn't mean it to come out like. I just mean, like, you haven't done it before so I'm not expecting... that is, don't stress about it. Just, er, suck it, I guess."

Rachel held eye contact and started to wank him off - just like she'd seen him do to himself, just like she'd felt Amanda do to her. "Yeah, I can suck it. How hard can it be?"

"Exac-" Matt cut off midflow as Rachel started to suck.

As it turned out, giving a blowjob wasn't that hard. Rachel might not have been an expert performer but her audience was easily pleased. The task itself was embarrassing and slightly degrading but not difficult or even really unpleasant. The only slight sticking point came when Matt's hands descended to cup the back of her head. She froze and his hands immediately disappeared. After that he restricted himself to a series of vocal encouragements and probing hip trusts.

Rachel tried to block out his words and just concentrate on getting him to come but they still wormed their way into her consciousness.

"You like that. You like that big dick, don't you?"

Rachel didn't particularly like it. At least it was clean and didn't really taste of anything. She also wasn't sure it was that big, certainly when compared to her own. Once it had seemed so huge and scary. How could that fit there? Now though...

But Rachel didn't share any of her thoughts, she just looked up at him and nodded, her mouth full of dick.

"That's right," he moaned. "Keep sucking, babe. You love it."

No, you love it, she thought. But at the back of her mind there was a bit of pride at the fact her first blowjob was so successful. Suddenly there seemed like light at the end of the tunnel, for now at least. She applied herself to her task with renewed vigour and was rewarded by an almost anguished moan from her boyfriend.

"Babe, stop," Matt hissed urgently.

Rachel was inexperienced but she wasn't naive; she knew what that meant. She kept sucking anyway.

"Stop! I'm about to bust," Matt said, pulling out of her mouth with a wet pop. "Let me do you now," he continued, an almost frenzied note to his voice.

Before she knew what was happening, Rachel found herself being pulled to her feet and then gently pushed back onto the bed. She flopped backwards onto the duvet, the alien weight of her breasts bouncing on her chest. As she caught her breath, Matt already had his fingers hooked into her waistband.

"Wait a minute," Rachel protested.

"Don't worry, babe, you'll love this." He didn't even look up at her, just kept tugging her trousers down.

Only once he'd got them down to her knees did Matt suddenly stop.

"What the fuck?"

"I asked you to stop," Rachel said, sitting up and hurriedly pulling up her jogging bottoms.

"What was that? That fucking... bulge!"

"It's.." Rachel swallowed. What the hell could she say? "There's something different about me."

"You're a guy?" Matt was standing over her now, naked from the waist down, looking simultaneously intimidating and ridiculous.

"I'm not a guy!" Rachel yelled in pain and anger. "I'm a girl. I'm your girlfriend!"

"Girls don't have dicks and that's a fucking dick." He was pulling his jeans up and Rachel rushed to grab the rest of her clothes.

"It's a medical condition," she said as she pulled her bra over her head. A medical condition? It was a bit more than that. "I'm scared and I need your support. That's why I came here!"

"Just get out."

It was the deadness in his voice that killed Rachel. No anger, not even hate, just blankness. Like she wasn't even human.

She held her tears in as she stormed down the stairs and slammed the door behind her. Then she sat in her mum's car and cried and cried.

* * * * *

The door opened and her best friend looked at her in surprise.

"What did he do?" Alice asked, looking at the red rings round her eyes.

"Nothing," said Rachel, pushing inside. "I mean, he's a dickhead but only because all men are dickheads. It's not him, it's me." She bitterly laughed when she realised what she'd said. Her laughter immediately turned to fresh tears. Alice's arms wrapped round her and she let herself sob. Eventually she regained her composure and disentangled herself from Alice long enough to blow her nose and wipe her eyes.

"Come in properly and tell me all about it," Alice said, leading her through into the kitchen. "Cup of tea?"

Rachel nodded.

Alice put the kettle on and then leaned against the counter facing Rachel. "Well? I am still blaming all of this on Matt, just so you know."

"It's just... it's a lot. Don't rush me."

"Fine." Alice turned away to make the tea.

Rachel watched her work. Alice's long blonde hair was straightened to go with her full face of make-up, even though she hadn't left the house. It flicked across her bare back in the gap between her top and her leggings, both pasted to her body. Alice had never been shy of skintight clothing or bare flesh. Never been shy of anything really. She had always been the more confident, always somehow the first; the first to get her period, the first to grow boobs, the first to have sex.

Rachel put those thoughts away and took off her hoody; Alice's house was always too bloody hot. As she fussed her hair back into shape, Alice placed a cup of tea in front of her. Then she just stood looking at her.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything."

"You didn't say anything very loudly."

Alice laughed. "Sorry, babe. I'm giving you space but I've got some pretty big questions." She quirked her mouth. "You know what? I'm just not sure tea is going to cut it. Want a shot? My parents are out."

"It's three in the afternoon."

"Fine, just a Bailey's then."

"I've got the car."

"Leave it in the drive. Your mum won't mind, just tell her you want to stay over."

"Alice."

"Is that a no?"

Rachel puffed out her cheeks. "Fuck it. Fine, rack 'em up."

"That's the spirit."

Alice gave her a big thumbs up and ran off to find booze. Rachel had to grin; she definitely should have come here first. But then she was suddenly thinking about Matt again...

"Look what I found," said Alice, setting down two tumblers and a bottle. "Strawberry tequila. Left over from Christmas."

"I wonder why," said Rachel sarcastically. "What the hell? That's not a shot, that's half a pint!" she added as Alice sloshed the sickly pink liquid into the tumblers.

"Pft. It's like 10%. Total girly drink. You need to man up, babe."

Rachel winced. That was the last thing she needed.

Alice caught the expression that flitted across her face. "What ever you need to say, this will make it easier. Cheers,"

"Cheers," agreed Rachel and they knocked back the sickly pink liquor. "Gross! I'd rather have had a straight shot of tequila."

"That can be dessert. So..." Alice paused. "Did you get a boobjob for your birthday?"

"Of course, I didn't!"

"Okay. But you didn't have these yesterday." Alice actually poked her finger right into Rachel's boob.

"They're natural. It was... a growth spurt."

"Seriously? Are you going to show me?"

Rachel blushed. Of course she was; they'd compared breasts for years, since the first time they had grown them. But it all seemed different somehow.

"Another shot and then let's go up to your room. Same again?"

"No way."

Alice refilled their glasses anyway. "Get it down you."

They clinked and downed them and Alice led the way upstairs. This put Rachel eye-level with Alice's arse, every contour perfectly outlined by her leggings. To her horror, she felt blood pumping into her penis and quickly looked down at the stairs. She didn't raise her head until they were in Alice's bedroom.

Alice turned, hands on hips. "Well? Show me then," she demanded.

There was no point arguing with Alice, not when she'd already agreed to it. Rachel pulled her T-shirt and bra over her head.

"Oh wow."

Rachel felt so weird.

"Can I touch them?"

"I guess," she said shyly.

Alice wasn't shy. She took two big handfuls.

"Wow."

She squeezed them gently.

"These are crazy. Like, unbelievable. I can't believe you've gazumped me."

Rachel laughed. "I'm not sure boobs can do that."

"Wanna bet?" Alice hurriedly pulled her own top off. "See? No offence but I used to have the best rack. Yours were cute and all but, well." It was true; Rachel had always been envious of Alice's boobs, bigger and more shapely than her own. "And now..."

Alice tailed off because sometimes a picture was worth a thousand words. Standing side by side facing the mirror, Rachel compared their breasts as they had done many times before. But this time it was her breasts that were bigger and more shapely. She had indeed gazumped Alice.

"So god basically gave you a supernatural boobjob for your birthday. Totally unfair," Alice pouted.

"Yeah, well, god gave me something else as well."

"And?"

"You have to promise not to freak out. Matt... Matt definitely freaked out."

"Well, I'm not stupid Matt! I promise I won't freak out. Come on, we've never had any secrets."

It was true, they'd always shared everything. Even some stuff that Rachel thought really Alice could have kept to herself. She took a deep breath and pulled her knickers and joggers down in one movement.

"Oh wow," Alice said. "Okay, I definitely wasn't expecting that."

"Yeah, god gave me big boobs and a dick."

"A big dick," said Alice, not taking her eyes off it.

"I guess," said Rachel, embarrassed.

"You guess? It's massive!" Alice said it in a tone of awe but it made Rachel uncomfortable.

"You promised not to freak out."

"I'm not freaked out. I'm... fascinated."

"It's called futagenesis."

"Yeah, I know. I saw a documentary about it on Channel 4." Alice paused. "And some other documentaries on, er, Pornhub."

"Gross."

"It's not gross; it's natural. And kinda hot. Can I touch it?" she asked in a reverent whisper.

"I guess." Rachel was starting to feel her embarrassment fading. Alice was so matter of fact about it all. Maybe it really was just natural. Besides, it wasn't as if Alice would be the first woman to hold her penis today.

Alice didn't need telling twice. "Fuck me. It's so much bigger than Adrian's."

The legendary Adrian. He was in the year above, clever, cocksure and, by reputation, literally cocky. Alice - bold Alice - had tested these rumours and found them to be true. She had debriefed Rachel in great detail and much giggling over white wine spritzers in the garden that summer. Unfortunately it turned out that Adrian was a big knob as well as having a big knob and so Alice hadn't seen him much. But his dick remained her gold standard.

Until now.

Alice grudging raised her eyes from her prize and looked at Rachel.

"So... want to lose your V-card after all?"

"What do you mean?"

Alice made a circle with her left hand and poked her right index finger through it.