Growth Spurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," said Rachel tartly. "I understood the sex bit."

"Why don't we have sex, dummy?"

Rachel's jaw dropped. "Er, a million reasons. I'm not gay. You're not gay. I don't fancy you. You don't fancy me.

"That's four reasons. And who says I don't fancy you?"

Rachel didn't have a response to that. "Well, I don't fancy you," she spluttered eventually. "I mean, sort of but not properly." She felt herself blushing bright red.

"How come your dick is getting hard in my hand then?"

Rachel got redder. "It's just biology!"

"Let's embrace biology then."

Rachel looked into her best friend's eyes. "Are you actually serious?"

Alice shrugged. "Why not? You could do with it and your body is up for it. And as for me, well, you know what the graffiti in the common room toilets says about me?"

"It changes every week."

Alice laughed. "Sure. There's a common theme though."

Rachel joined in the laughter. Alice had never been afraid of having a reputation; had owned it, in fact, and spat it back in people's faces. She liked to fuck and she didn't care who knew it. Rachel always wished she could be a bit more like her. A bit bolder, a bit more spontaneous, a bit more in touch with her sexuality...

"I think I've got my answer," said Alice, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, let's give it a go." Rachel puffed her cheeks out. How had she ended up in the situation? "But if it's weird or we have second thoughts, we stop."

"Cool!" Alice certainly didn't sound like she would be having second thoughts. "Let me get some stuff from my naughty drawer."

Rachel was well acquainted with Alice's 'naughty drawer'. She still wasn't really sure how her friend had amassed such a collection at such a tender age but she wasn't complaining; Rachel had been the beneficiary of shared sex toys on more than one occasion. Sometimes, she remembered with a blush, shared - and used - in this very room. She'd honestly never thought she'd do anything wilder than them both masturbating together but now... this.

"Got it!" Alice held up a bottle. "That is definitely a dick that needs lube."

Rachel didn't have a naughty drawer but she did have a small bottle of lube in some cute gothic packaging. It was like a little potion or something. Alice's bottle, on the other hand, looked like a pint of industrial lubricant.

Alice saw her looking. "What? I've got a healthy appetite." She smirked. "And a large area to cover. Now lay back on the floor and relax."

Rachel was sure how she was meant to relax when her best friend was giving her a handjob but she lay down anyway.

This was the first time Rachel had properly looked at her new penis. In bed this morning she'd flinched away. At the doctor's, she'd had her eyes shut. Now she looked down the length of body - made harder by the new mounds on her chest - at the jutting column of flesh rising from her crotch. It was... big. Very big. Rachel's penis had been large when it was soft and larger when it was half hard but now it was fully hard and it was absolutely enormous.

"Bloody hell, it's a genuine four-hander!" Alice crowed. "We need to get Lara involved to do this justice."

"Don't you dare tell Lara about this!" she hissed.

"Relax, babe, I'm just teasing."

Rachel felt a strange shiver run through her body. The way her gorgeous best friend had said 'babe' had shot straight to her core. Unconsciously she raised her hips off the floor, thrusting up to meet Alice's hands. A moan escaped her lips.

"Someone's keen," said Alice as she squirted a great glob of lube onto her hand. Then she started to rub up and down with long strokes.

"Oh fuck," whispered Rachel. She didn't usually swear but nothing else felt appropriate.

Rachel couldn't help herself. Her self-consciousness evaporated to be replaced by pure lust. Her hands came up to clasp her new breasts as her body burnt. She thrust her hips up to meet each thrust until she was practically trying to hump the air.

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down, cowgirl! We don't want you to pop before you are inside me."

Another shiver ran through Rachel's body at the alien idea of being 'inside' someone.

"Let's mix things up a bit. Why don't I show you my party trick? I'm going to toss you off with my arse crack."

Rachel blinked. "You're going to what?"

"You heard. Now watch this."

Alice turned away from her and bent at the waist. All her yoga showed; the movement was as smooth as if she was hinged. As she bent, she pulled her leggings and thong off in one seamless motion. Rachel might have magically trumped her in the chest department but she was never going to beat Alice's butt. Again, her time down the gym showed; it was just incredibly round and firm. Rachel had always admired it in an abstract and slightly jealous way but now she wanted it in an entirely different way. She reached down to stroke herself.

"Hands off, that's my job," protested Alice. She backed up so that Rachel's dick nestled in her bum cleavage. Rachel moaned. Then Alice started twerking.

With a sinuous motion of her hips, Alice was indeed tossing her off with her arse crack. It was less intense than her hands but more erotic. More... lewd. Slowly Alice worked her booty back until Rachel's dick was trapped against her belly. Alice started to grind.

Not just her arse. Rachel could feel Alice's labia spreading and gliding up and down her shaft. It was hard to tell but she thought the slick wetness of the lube was joined by Alice's own natural lubricant.

Just when Rachel didn't think she could take any more, Alice lifted up on her toes and let the head of Rachel's dick slide inside her.

Rachel tipped her head back and all the air left her lungs.

"Okay, now you've lost your V-card," Alice said as - to Rachel's immense shock - she stood up.

"You fucking cocktease!" Rachel shouted, suddenly deprived of the warm embrace of her best friend's cunt. She immediately couldn't believe what she'd said. It had just burst out from inside her.

Alice laughed and reached down a hand to pull her up. "Let's get into bed and you can punish me for being a bad girl."

Rachel let herself be led to the bed. They had shared it many times but as innocent gal pals in pyjamas. Okay, not always entirely innocently, Rachel reminded herself.

She lay down and looked into her best friend's eyes. "Should I kiss you?" she asked.

"We can do that lovey-dovey stuff later."

"Should I kiss you... down there?"

Alice laughed. "Down here?" She gripped Rachel's hand and pushed it into her sodden cunt. "Waste of time; I want cock. Now."

"What do I do?"

"Do what comes naturally."

"None of this is natural."

"Okay," said Alice with a patient smile. "In that case, let me get you lined up." Her hand reached down, grasped Rachel firmly and repositioned her. Rachel found the head of her dick nestling in Alice's parted labia. "Now you just need to thrust."

So Rachel did.

Alice's eyes rolled back and she let out a quiet 'oof'.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. You just punched my cervix into my lungs though."

"Shall I stop?"

"Let's not get hasty. But how about I do the work for a bit."

They flipped over, descending into giggles as they inelegantly changed position, stray limbs getting accidently entwined.

"Sorry," said Rachel. "I don't have a lot of experience."

"Shh," said Alice and silenced her with a kiss. "Now, let's get you back where you belong." Then her hand was wrapped around Rachel's cock, positioning it and then almost immediately releasing it again as Alice's labia parted to welcome her inside.

The two friends groaned.

"Oh yeah." Alice tossed her hair over her shoulder as she sunk down and slowly raised back up again. "That's it."

She descended again, further this time.

"Big," was all Alice said as she bit her lip.

But Alice wasn't easily defeated. Soon she had Rachel's measure and was confidently in the driving seat. "That's it," she muttered, again and again, either to herself or to Rachel or to them both.

Rachel let her eyes closed as Alice rode her. It felt incredible. Then Rachel's eyes sprang open again as she felt Alice's hands fasten to her boobs. It shouldn't have felt transgressive since she currently had her dick inside Alice. But it did.

"Never had a dick like this."

To emphasise this, she squeezed her pelvic muscles, gripping Rachel with crushing, molton pressure.

"I've never been able to ride a boy while squeezing his tits. You are the fucking best, Rach."

Rachel felt a little quiver in her tummy at these casual words.

"Do you want to see the next stage of my party piece?"

Rachel nodded, mesmerised by the vision of her gorgeous best friend riding her.

"Okay, well, hold onto your hat."

Alice started twerking again. If Rachel had thought this was erotic when she was outside, it was nothing compared to the sensation when she was inside. There was a look of pure concentration on Alice's face as she threw her arse up and down at full throttle. Every second half of Rachel's dick emerged before being immediately slurped back inside. Alice dropped lower, her boobs dangling in Rachel's face, her hips tilted upward, her pace not slowing in the slightest.

Rachel's hands came up. She wasn't sure why. To stop her? To spur her on? As her hands made contact with her hips, Alice took it up a gear. She pulled herself up as she increased her speed. Her whole body had transformed into a sine wave as her hips crashed into Rachel's. Her mouth hung open, her teeth were bared.

It was like being fucked by a horny washing machine on turbo spincycle and it was much too much for poor Rachel. She threw her head back and gasped as she came, the strange new sensation of the male orgasm coursing through her body for the second time that day.

Alice's eyes shot open as Rachel hosed her insides. "I thought you didn't have any balls!"

"I don't," said Rachel, struggling to focus through her orgasm. "I have, like, internal hybrid teste-ovary-things." Her eyes widened as her brain caught up. "Holy shit, are you on the pill?"

Alice's eyes stayed wide for a moment before she corpsed and cracked a grin.

"Luckily I am but for future reference, you ask that before you dump a bucket of cum up a girl's womb."

"Ew! Who said romance was dead?"

"Romance?" Alice cocked an eyebrow. "This was just sex, babe." Rachel's heart stopped for a second until the upturned eyebrow was joined by an upturned corner of her mouth. "But... I think I promised you some lovey-dovey stuff."

"You did," breathed Rachel.

Alice lay down, Rachel's still very large but no longer rock hard dick sliding heavily from her body. She looked deep into Rachel's eyes and kissed her. It was soft and sensual, a world away from her ferocious sexual display moments earlier. Rachel had thought Matt was a good kisser but no; she'd never been kissed like this before. As Alice finally withdrew from the kiss, she felt bereft.

"That was nice," said Rachel dreamily.

"It was," agreed Alice.Then her eyes narrowed and her mouth quirked.

"I've just realised I didn't get you a birthday cake.

"You gave me something a lot better than cake," said Rachel snuggling up to her.

"Still," said Alice, spreading her legs. "Every birthday girl deserves a sweet treat." A thin trail of semen was starting to ooze out of her slit. "So I guess I'll have to give you this creampie to eat instead."