Growth Spurt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Simon, let me explain. What you are receiving is combination of a unique blend of vitamins with genetic enhancers that are designed to mainly increase your stamina and strength. However, in very, very few cases, there have been some interesting, unexpected side effects. In your case, it seems your body is changing, becoming, well, a better version of you!"

I sat there almost too stunned for words.

I finally spoke up and said, "So you gave me super steroids?"

Laughing, Dr. Jensen continued, "No, nothing like that. What has been given to you has been genetically modified, which is the intellectual property of Groeth, but it is completely safe. Unfortunately, that's all I'm allowed to reveal to you. Remember, you signed a NDA with your waiver, so any discussion about this beyond these walls will cause you to leave the study and a lawsuit filed against you or even possible jail time. And at this point, taking you off the injections before the full 6 months are complete would not be advised!"

"So you're telling me I'm stuck here for, like, forever?!?!? What the fuck did you do to me?!?"

"Please calm down and let me continue."

I reluctantly sat down and tried to do as she asked, but my skin was itching and once again my crotch was feeling odd.

Once I appeared a little more calm, Dr. Jensen explained, "I'll try to keep it simple and I won't get into the medical jargon for the sake of brevity. What's happening to you is that your muscles are growing and creating mass. No, you won't grow in height, it unfortunately will not affect bone structure, just muscles, ligaments, etc. Along with that, you'll begin to notice some physical changes as well. More stamina, less sleep needed, better mental acuity, better agility, and the like. But the most prominent change you're notice will be your penis and testicle size. To date we do not know what causes it, but in some cases the increase in size is approximately 150-175% of the original size. So you should expect to increase to about 7-8 inches. One final side effect is an increase in pheromones. This causes people to be more attracted to you, possibly extremely aroused, and, in very few cases, very susceptible to you."

At this point my mind was spinning out of control.

"Wait, wait, wait!!! My body is changing?? For how long? If I keep on with the full complement of injections, then what?? Just what is going on??"

"Mr. Simon, please remain calm, everything is fine. You're 100% healthy, better than you were before the trial actually. Everything that has happened to you is expected. We were more concerned that it taken so long to get to this point, but the adrenaline rush got things on track your body is reacting as we hoped it would. As for the injections, yes you need to finish them all. If you do not, your body could reverse its course and you might be worse off than before the injections. By finishing then, the changes will be permanent."

As things became more clear, I begin to see the benefits of what was happening here and I started to smile.

"So you're saying that if I finish, my dick will be 8 inches then?"

The doctor sighed and said, "Yes, if that's all you get from my explanation. You young men only think about the size of your penis, don't you?"

Chuckling I said, "Well, yeah!"

At this point I notice Delia walking up to the doctor, handing her a clipboard. As Dr. Jensen flips through the pages I see her whispering to Delia and Delia nodding her head furiously. She then looks at me and smiles as the doctor continues to review the pages.

Thinking to myself, "What the hell is this all about....?"

Finally Dr. Jensen turns to me and says, "Well, Mr. Simon you are apparently truly unique. If what I read is accurate, you're just starting your changes. I'm going to have Delia run some tests on you so we can gauge what's happening. But first I need to give you your shot."

Once the shot was given, she nodded to Delia and left the lab.

Looking at me and smiling, Delia said "Hi Jimmy, now don't worry, these tests will not hurt in any way, but I do need to administer them, ok?"

"Um, sure. Do what you need to do. I want to make sure everything is ok, too!"

"Oh good! You're such a ray of sunshine. Now please completely undress for me. I need to take measurements of your musculature and other parts."

When Delia said "other parts" I thought I detected a small bit of... excitement?

As I undressed, I asked Delia, "So, um, what was on the clipboard you handed Dr. Jensen?"

"That? Oh, well, as you sat here in the lab, we were running tests on you."

"What? How? I didn't feel anything!"

Softly laughing, she said, "Don't be silly, we were measuring your pheromone levels. We have sensors all over the place. I must say they are quite impressive! The levels you're exhibiting are already are higher than we've ever recorded and, as the doctor said, you're just beginning to change for the better!"

I stopped undressing for a second and looked at her, "So that's good then?"

Smiling at me, Delia said, "Oh yes, very good. Now please let me do my job and stand still while I take the measurements."

So for the next few minutes I let Delia have her way with me. Measuring my arms, chest, legs, and more. As she worked around me, I could tell her breathing was becoming a bit heavier and her hands lingered just a bit longer the more she measured.

Putting away the measuring equipment, she said, "Ahem, well, now I need to take 2 more measurements, so please relax."

And then she placed her hand between my legs and begin to fondle my balls. The reaction was almost immediate and I began to stiffen. I definitely moaned as she was down there. I tried to focus, but my body wouldn't let me. I looked down and I saw Delia on her knees, just inches from my growing dick. I also noticed that it was a lot bigger than it used to be! And I mean a LOT.

I finally had to say something to Delia.

"Uh, Delia, is everything ok there?"

Shaking her head as if she were in a trance, she looked up and said, "Oh my, yes! I'm sorry. I just get so, um, involved in my job! Let me measure here to see where you're at."

I could see she that she was unsteady on her feet as she stood up to grab the measuring device. Once she returned to the task at hand, she took a deep breath and leaned in to measure.

"That can't be accurate.... How can...?"

She stood up again and grabbed her notes, looking them over, reviewing the measurement she just took. A small look of confusion appeared on her face and then a big smile.

Finally she spoke up and said, "Well this is a very nice surprise! You're definitely very unique! In every other male participant in the trial, those who experienced these side effects, the changes were usually capped at about 150% or so of their previous size, but it seems you've surpassed that!"

Stunned, I replied, "So that's good, right?"

"Oh my, yes!! It's more than just good! Based on what my measurement says, you're already at 8.9 inches and you've just started! Who knows how large you'll get! But I do need to verify, otherwise the doctor would not be happy."

Once again she was in front of me and her hand on my very hard dick to measure and this time I noticeably moaned when she touched me.

As she knelt, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I think you might be enjoying this a little too much for just a medical procedure."

All I could do was mutter a soft yes as I nodded.

"You are becoming very blessed here, Jimmy. Your scent is... tantalizing. So strong and musky. It makes me almost... NO! I shouldn't! It's not proper...."

The trance broken, I looked down to see Delia pulling her hand away and trying to stand, but unable to gain her balance. I reached down to steady her, but I placed my hand on top of her head.

I don't know what possessed me to say it, but I said, "Delia, you know you want to, so do it."

And with that I pulled her head towards my dick.. No, not dick, my COCK. She offered little resistance as I did it. As her face was in my crotch, I saw her eyes glaze and her mouth open. She was where she wanted to be at that moment and she literally lunged on to my cock. Her mouth working the shaft as if she couldn't get enough. I felt her hand playing with my now massive balls. At some point I realized she wasn't sucking me so much as I was fucking her mouth. She hungrily took it all and I saw her hand under her skirt between her legs. I knew she what she was doing and I pulled my cock from her mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Stand up, Delia, and bend over. I'm going to fuck you!"

Who was this guy? It's like someone else saying this, but it was all me. Delia did as I ordered without comment however. Once bent over, I lifted her skirt and saw that she wasn't just wet, she was completely drenched. She had probably cum from sucking me. I didn't care right then, I just wanted to fuck her. I wasn't gentle either as I just plowed in balls deep and heard her yelp and then relax.

As I fucked her, I could hear her groaning for more. Her pussy eagerly taking in my cock. With every plunge I could swear I was getting even bigger. I lost count how many I got her to cum, but it was taking its toll on her and her legs were getting shaky. She began to beg for me to stop and to change positions. I finally heard her and pulled out. I laid on the examination table and pulled her over to me. She climbed on top and she slid right down on to my cock. And now her gorgeous tits were right in front of me and ripped open her dress to get to them. I leaned up and sucked on her huge nipples, biting them softly, which got her to cum once again. The entire time her ass was bouncing up and down, my cock plunging deeper and deeper into her hot little cunt. After what felt like hours, I could feel my balls begin to boil, I knew I was close to cumming. I had her lift up off of me and told her to finish me off by sucking.

She didn't hesitate at all. Just like before, she couldn't get enough of my cock. This time, however, she seemed to struggle a bit more. But, whatever, I needed to cum. I grabbed her hair and began to pump her mouth. I didn't last long then....

"Here it comes, Delia! Don't move!!"

I exploded into her mouth as I kept strong hold of her hair. It felt like I came a gallon into her hungry mouth. Once I was done I let go and finally looked at her. She was a complete mess.

I could see streams of thick cum dribbling out of her mouth. Her mascara was streaming down her face. Her hair looked like a rat's nest. And her clothes, what was left intact, were in shambles.

I laid there looking at her and smiling. She looked at me and tried to smile as well, but she was totally exhausted and well used.

I finally spoke up and said, "Wow."

I heard her giggle, which sounded more like a gurgle with the cum still coating her mouth.

"Delia, that was... wow. You're awesome."

Trying to compose herself, she whispered, "Jim... (cough) Jimmy, that... that was unexpected. I don't normally do things like this!"

She took a deep breath, wiped her mouth as best as she could. And I couldn't help but notice that she was mindlessly licking the cum off her fingers. When she realized when she was doing, she stopped and was embarrassed at her actions. Though it was short lived and she kept licking.

"Um, Delia, I think you kinda like it," I said as I laughed.

Smiling at me, she shook her head and said, "I don't know what it is, your cum is addictive. I never do this. Not even for my husband!"

Stunned, I said, "Husband??"

"Oh yes, I'm married. I guess I should have said something earlier, right? Too late now! Your pheromones are really powerful!" And then she laughed.

"So, um, now what?"

"Well, Jimmy, I need to get cleaned up. But I also need to do my job. I noticed that the more we, well, fucked, you got more and more aggressive, which I loved. God how I loved it.... I mean, erm, that is, as we did it more, I could feel you growing. Not just growing right before you came, but actually getting bigger and bigger. So I need to clear my head of the effect of your pheromone and I am going to try to be professional here as I check. I will need your help to not do anything."

I nodded and said, "Ok, I understand. Do what you need to do."

She stood up and tried to straighten her clothes as best as she could, which was a losing battle, and grabbed her measuring device. Once she returned, I was already getting hard again. I looked down and could see I was definitely big now. Bigger than I have ever seen, even in pornos! As she got close I heard her gasp slightly.

"Jimmy, you certainly have grown! This is unprecedented! Please remain still as I measure."

I could tell her hands were shaking slightly as she measured me, not once, but twice. This time I didn't do anything, I let her work, despite my urge to go for round 2. Once she was done she stood up and her mouth was agape in shock.

"Oh my, this can't be right! I measured twice to verify! I need to show this to Dr. Jensen right away!"

And before I could say anything, she rushed out of the lab without her notes and leaving me with a ton of questions. I got off the table to read what she had written down. All I was seeing was a lot of medical gibberish, but there was one thing I could definitely make sense of: my updated measurement...

Subject JS: Current penis size -- 9.3; girth 4.7. Potential size: 11?

Say what now? What the fuck!? I couldn't believe it! I'm fucking HUGE! How did I almost a half an inch in less than an hour??? And how do I keep it going to 11?

To be continued...


12