All Comments on 'Growth Spurt Pt. 01'

by TiberiusPrime

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Don't Stop

Please continue, I've read similar plots but it never gets old. Please don't get to crazy with his penis size.

Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
Lol great

I don't know why but these kinds of stories when well written while funny are awesome. This one is well written. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Increase the height too

The story would be excellent if only he were a little taller. Something like 5'7 wouldn't make him seem tall but not excessively short either. How about you include it in the next part that increase in height was also an unexpected outcome of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great job. Can't wait for the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT

I can't wait to read part two. Is Jimmy going to fuck all the Doctors? Is Jimmy going to fuck his mom? This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it. More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jimmy ... the man

that was a great read I did enjoy it.

there are so so many ways this story can turn twist and run ... and I'd like you to write them all. keep up the great work looking forward to seeing what Jimmy gets up to.

cheers

sideshowlepkesideshowlepkeover 3 years ago
Great witing!

Hot and great flow, easy to read. No big deal, but you might have a couple of contradictory sentences with the 'box of rocks' thing. +5 absolutely!

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Excellent start to this story.

Looks to have plenty of potential for development with not only Delia and the medical team but the subtle hint of incestuous sex with his mother.

Keep it up (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

I like where this is going and can’t wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!!!

I neeeed a new chapter!! U should make his cum contain the medication that makes his mom more busty and makes her exude pheromones so mom son cant stop fucking like bunnies. He cums in her and her tits grow and start lactating. He milks her tits n his cock gets bigger again :)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Enjoyable romp in the making.

Careful with being consistent. Main one was: He rang the emergency number and ... nothing. Never mentioned again. Why gave an emergency contact if it is ignored.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

4 stars is being tight but 5 stars is being too generous - I'm caught in the middle.

Not at all a bad start - so here's hoping that ensuing chapters will be better still and have a fair bit more sexual content and activity.

Don't go getting carried away with his dick size; perhaps divert some of the growth to his balls or to his spunk production instead. A monster dick is of no real use to anyone normal.

Also, avoid jumping into the present tense and back to the past - ruins the continuity and interrupts the flow of words.

TiberiusPrimeTiberiusPrimeover 3 years agoAuthor
The author here!

First things first, thanks for all the comments! (Sorry about not editing better about that damn "box of rocks" joke...)

Secondly, chapter 2 is awaiting approval (as of this writing) from Literotica. I'm still adding chapters and I don't currently have an ending in sight... yet! Once part 2 is "live", I'll add the 3rd part to be reviewed, and so on... I'm doing it this way to make sure a part doesn't get uploaded out of order. I just finished part 5, by the way. So a bit of patience is needed, but it will be rewarded!

Finally, for a little tease, I can guarantee that the sex increases and there's definitely incest. I am trying, and hopefully succeeding, to find a good balance with a fun story with a decent amount of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

When does mom get involved??

ryantrixryantrixover 3 years ago

Awesome work, keep it up, add some creampie next time :p

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

I know this is just a fun story but I am enjoying it a lot. So keep it up. Hope to see more real soon. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No to growth transference and larger than 11

I fantasize about big ducks but not horses. I seriously hate giantess with huge tire and asses. Just make it a story about him coming to terms with his and only his changes.

It gets boring to read Jimmy with his sixteen inch horse dock tuck his mother minivan sized ads as Sherlock on garbage can tits

pornorklepornorkleover 3 years ago
Great fantasy.

This is so easy and enjoyable. I can’t wait for the next chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous who posted “No to growth transference...

WTF ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

Please continue this one. It’s supposed to be incest so he’s gotta bang his momma.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy start!

Very yummy indeed. I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

Nexte100Nexte100over 3 years ago

Great stuff, thanks for sharing it!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
quite humourous

wrong category, but that might be because there is more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

silly oversize thing

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I'm liking the story along, just don't turn him into a 'rapists. I want to see his conquests healthy and happy. 5*s

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good story, I like it a lot. AAAA+++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Fun story...a little too over-the-top with the size & growth, but it IS fantasy...gonna keep reading, tho'...

**5** stars...

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Cute story! 5 BIG ONES.

Jutah3995Jutah39957 months ago

Hell yeah! Cool story bro . 5 🌟 so far! 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiberiusPrime@TiberiusPrime
I am continuing to write, so expect some new stories at some point! Life does sometimes get in the way unfortunately. I definitely love all the comments, even the negative ones, because I appreciate all the feedback, even email. I am also on Kik under this same name if you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES