Growth Spurt Pt. 04

Story Info
Jimmy settles into his new role.
6.1k words
4.54
82.1k
138

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final couple of weeks of school weren't as bad I thought they'd be. I finished up my college curriculum and only had to deal with gym class at that point. By now I wasn't rushing in and out of the locker room, I purposely lingered now when I showered. I wanted all the assholes who bullied me for the entire 4 years to see what I had now. I proudly showed off my chiseled body and huge cock. Even soft, I was over 7 inches in length and my balls were huge. This was who I was going to be the rest of my life and I wanted them all to see. I had something none of them would ever have.

I even made sure coach asshole saw me naked. I had my back to him and he came up to me in order to further harass me before I was gone, but then I turned around to face him. His expression was priceless. If someone's jaw could literally drop to the floor, his would have at that point. I finally had to say something to him.

"What's the matter, coach, haven't you ever seen a real cock before? I know you haven't when you look in the mirror."

The locker room grew very silent at the moment. He glared about me about to explode, but I stopped him.

"Look, coach, let's just settle this right here and now as to who is the real man here. Strip down and let's see who's got what it takes. I bet you're too chicken to do it, because I know you're nothing but a scared little boy who has tried his best to belittle me these past 4 years. I've had enough! So man up, asshole, if you fucking dare!"

My outburst caused the locker room to erupt into a lot of "ooooo's" and "wows", but I didn't care at that point. The coach may have been taller than me, but he wasn't bigger. I challenged him and either he did it or he'd be labeled a coward, beaten by one of his students without a punch being thrown. No matter what he did, he was going to lose.

He turned and started to walk away saying, "You're not fucking worth it. Get out the fuck out of here, I've got better shit to do than show you up, punk."

Knowing I had won, I couldn't let him walk away without one more retort, "I always knew you were pathetic. Why do you think my mother always turned you down for a date? She always knew you couldn't satisfy any woman. Go run and hide you fucking asshole!"

And with that I finished dressing, grabbed my stuff, slammed the locker door shut, and walked out before he could respond. I found out later he just slumped his shoulders and walked slowly back into his office. And while it couldn't be proven, some told me they thought they heard him crying. Whether he did or not didn't matter, I got the better of him and he was going to live with it for the rest of his life. Maybe next time he'll think before he bullied another student. Best day in school ever.

Graduation was a couple of weeks later, not too surprising that I finished at the top of my class and was valedictorian. Giving my speech to the class, I looked in the audience and I could see all five of my ladies beaming proudly. Everyone thought my smile was because I was graduating, but I knew what was going to be happening later that evening when we celebrated.

Once I was out of school, I made the decision to not physically go to college, but to do it online. I had planned on studying computer forensics anyway, and I could do that either in person or online. It didn't matter. I could also move at my own speed, so I knew I'd be able to fly through it and graduate quickly. It just made life so much easier for us all.

As we all six settled into our lives, many decisions were made. A hierarchy was established between the ladies. If I wasn't around or busy with something else, mom was in charge of them, with Andrea her second. In my eyes they were all equal, but it needed to be done to prevent disagreements. I was, of course, the final voice of any decision made and they all accepted it. Delia got a quick divorce from her husband once she discovered he had been cheating on since before they had been married, so she made out well from it by getting the house. Since it was not any larger than mine and Dani's, she sold it and banked the money.

All the ladies had their own money and bank accounts, but there was one "community" bank account for the house which everyone paid into equally. Delia wanted to put all of her money into it, but I wouldn't let her. Everything needed to be equitable. She did, however, give me a graduation gift of $5,000.

Once Andrea was done with her research, she presented her results and shut it all down. While she knows it was unethical, she did not include my results. I was that one in a billion that would never be replicated. No one was the wiser and the other 4,999 participants gave the company what they needed. With the trial shut down, she agreed to a buyout of her holdings of Groeth to her partners. She also sold the building (I didn't find out she owned it until she sold it!) and, like Delia, banked the money and formally retired. She also wanted to give all the money to me, but I refused her as well. Though she gave me the same amount as Delia for a graduation present.

She eventually ran more tests on me and discovered that last shot she gave me increased my body's potential 5 times more than normal. What that meant was to be determined, but it unfortunately didn't make me 5 times stronger or anything like that. My IQ prior to the trial was 118, afterwards it was 151. I also could feel that was able to access parts of my brain that I never knew existed before, I just hadn't really explored it fully yet. I didn't feel any smarter, but I knew I was. I certainly felt a lot more in control of myself and extremely self confident. That final shot also gave me complete control of my pheromone production. Around the ladies, I usually kept it low because I didn't need to use it on them anymore and they're already aroused the majority of the time anyway, but there were times during out sexual activity I let loose a bit to increase their stimulus.

Mia and Keegan were unsure of what they wanted to do with the trial done. Andrea had provided them both with glowing recommendation letters, so they could essentially pick the job they wanted when they made their decisions. They decided to take their time in figuring out what to do and focused on working in the household to make it a better place for the 6 of us.

Dani still wanted to teach when school started up again. It truly was her calling and she couldn't see herself doing any other job. She also said it would also give her many opportunities to laugh at coach asshole whenever she saw him. She had found out from some of friends at the school that what I had said and done got around, so it was definitely no secret.

So with us all settled in, I needed to make some quick money. Correction: A LOT of money quickly. I knew with my computer skills I could do anything. I needed to work from home, so I did a lot of job searching before stumbling on something interesting.

WANTED: HACKERS WITH EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS TO LEGALLY TEST VARIOUS FIREWALLS FROM CYBER ATTACKS. 100% LEGAL & ABOVE BOARD! YOU'LL BE WORKING ALONG SIDE THE GOVERNMENT'S BEST COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS. DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO BEAT THEM? IF SO, CALL OR EMAIL...

Ok, now this I can handle. I've never actually done any real hacking, but when I was much younger I peeked around a bit in some places I shouldn't have been. So I sent off an email to see what would happen.

That night the six of us all got dressed up and headed out for dinner and a movie. The ladies wanted to throw me a graduation party, which I nixed, but they settled instead for this. All of them were exceedingly gorgeous and everyone that looked at them were jealous for a variety of reasons: either because of their beauty or because I was with them. I soaked it all up, loving it. These ladies were all mine, suckers!

After our evening out, we headed to bed. It was still a tight fit on the best for the six of us in the king bed. I had brought my old bed into the room so two of the ladies could sleep there. A schedule had been made as to who would sleep with whom. Tonight it was Dani and Mia alone. And knowing my mother/slave, Mia wasn't going to get much sleep. I had given them all blanket permission to have sex with one another when they shared that bed with on any given night.

So that left Andrea, Delia, and Keegan for me. Three against one was not fair. Ha! That night I decided to fuck Keegan. I loved her round ass. She was as tall as me, and she was built for purely for pleasure! Extremely voluptuous, with huge 40DD tits. I loved having her on top of me so I could watch her boobs swinging back and forth as I fucked her. And tonight was no exception.

As I fucked Keegan, Delia moved down between my legs and I could feel her tongue on my balls. I knew she was also tonguing Keegan's ass when given the opportunity. Andrea was kissing Keegan, but then I had her take her place on my face. It was not usually her favorite thing to do, but tonight she was really into it. So as Keegan slowly moved up and down on my cock, Andrea was grinding into my face. When Andrea leaned over to kiss Keegan again she got in the right position so I could clamp down on to her clit and she exploded. She tried to move off after cumming, but I reached up and held here there. I was going to give her the tonguing of her life.

After a few minutes of working her clit, I could feel her tense up and let loose. She squirted all over me, damn near downing me, but I didn't stop. I knew I was close to cumming with what Keegan was doing, but I was going to finish Andrea off first and give her one more massive orgasm. And in less than a minute she didn't disappoint and let loose again. As she was cumming I let go of her so she could slide off and I felt her collapse on the bed next to me. I then focused on Keegan.

I grabbed her by the hips and really began to pound her. I had forgotten about Delia and I heard her yelp when I did that, but I didn't stop. As I kept fucking Keegan, I felt that familiar feeling so I knew I was close. Once Keegan came once more, I pulled out and got her and Delia to finish me off by them sucking and licking my cock. It didn't take me long and I erupted, I sprayed cum all over them. Painting their faces white, some of it landing in their hair. I then felt a pair of lips kissing me and it was Andrea. She laid down next to me and snuggled up and I looked up to see Delia and Keegan licking the cum off of themselves. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

When I woke up the next day, I saw I was completely alone in the bedroom. That was a first since we had started living together under one roof that I didn't wake up with a warm body or 3 next to me. I threw on a pair of shorts and headed downstairs. The ladies were involved in a deep discussion about something. As I got closer, Mia noticed me and smiled. Then the others saw me.

They all said good morning to me and I responded in kind. I was handed my coffee without asking, they all knew by now I could not operate without it in the morning

As I sat down, I took a drink of my elixir of life and asked, "So what's going here this morning? You were all in a deep discussion about something."

They all looked at one another, waiting for someone other than them to speak up. I finally said, "Dani, tell me."

She bit her lip and took a deep breath, "Well, Master, we wanted to keep this a secret, but you obviously deserve to know. All of us are going to pool our financial resources together and buy another house for us to all live in. Now before you object, I'll have you know I own this house, not you, and this is my decision. And say that very respectfully, Master. The others are going to contribute as well to our new dwelling as well."

I looked at them all and I could see they were nodding in agreement, but they were nervous to know my response. I sat there for moment, drinking my coffee, taking in what I was just told.

Setting my cup down, I finally said, "So you're all adamant about this?"

All five of them said yes in unison.

Taking a very slow deliberate sip of my coffee, I then said, "Very well, we'll do it. I found the perfect house for us anyway. Pretty much off the beaten path and very private, but still within the school district so Dani can remain a teacher there."

As I said that, the looks they gave me were priceless.

Delia said, "You KNEW??? But how? It's something we kept a total secret from you!"

Chuckling I said, "There are no secrets here. And I know you and Andrea wanted to use your money to help the family, but I didn't want you to. However, I know, despite your submission to me, you both can be damned stubborn sometimes, and I figured this would come about eventually because we do need more room."

Shrugging, Mia said, "Well ladies, this is why he's Master."

We all laughed and I said, "Damn right. Now come with me and I'll show you the house. If this is to be ours, I want honest opinions on it."

Suffice it to say, they were all very excited with what I showed them. It was a 4 bedroom, 3 and half bath house with a massive master suite. Easily twice the size we have now. It was set back deep on the property and it was surrounded by large mature trees. The garage was also a 3 car garage, which we sorely needed. There was also enough room to build an additional garage. But what interested me the most was the basement, which had been converted to a man cave. I planned on turning that into a play area for us all. Dani desperately craved to use as a pain slut again, and I knew Delia would most likely join in, the others I wasn't sure about... yet.

So the decision was made to go for it. And once we put the wheels in motion, everything moved very quickly. It could have easily been a nightmare, but it went incredibly smoothly. My childhood home sold in less than a week, 2 days later the sellers of our new house accepted the offer. With the sale of my old house and the money the other ladies chipped in, our new house was paid in full. 60 days later we moved into a house that was much better suited for 6. Especially when all 6 wanted to share the same bed!

It turns out that Keegan had a great eye for design and worked with Dani to get our house in order. Since we now had a large enough master bedroom to accommodate an super large bed, we ended up getting 2 Wyoming king size mattresses and box springs and put them together to form a gigantic king (168" x 84"). It took a little bit of jury rigging to get them to stay together and not shift with 6 bodies moving on top of them, but eventually it worked perfectly. Mia knew where to get specialty sheets made for any size bed and then we were good to go. More than enough room for us to sleep together, and we still had enough room for the furniture, too.

It didn't take long for us to settle in and get a nice routine going. I had gotten the job to be a "professional hacker" and life was going great. Our lives were damn near perfect. Until we got a message from my aunt Susie, Dani's older sister. She had been talking for awhile about coming for a visit, and she decided that now was the perfect time! She also wanted to see the new house! So now we needed to figure out what to do. My response was direct and to the point: We do nothing. She either accepts the household as it is or she doesn't. Obviously Dani was the most concerned. This was her sister and my aunt! Susie was a free spirit, but was she that open minded? If not, I knew what to do...

So the fateful day arrived and my aunt arrived, as usual, in a flourish! Unlike Dani, she's shorter with dishwater blonde hair that was shoulder length, but with the same color of blue eyes that Dani has. And unlike Dani, she's not a small woman. It looks like she stepped right out of a Peter Paul Rubens painting. Large full boobs that showed no sag and nice big ass. Some might want to call her a small BBW, but she isn't. She was definitely shapely, not rotund.

She greeted Dani with a huge hug and they both squealed like little girls. When she saw me, I got a huge hug as well, and I just sank into her cleavage. I was also giving her a good dose of pheromones, just to loosen her up slightly. During all of this, the girls were remaining out of sight until I called for them. They understood, but they were anxious.

So as Dani, Susie and I settled in to talk, she noticed the changed in both of us.

"Oh my, Jimmy, you've really filled out! You must be exercising a lot! I bet you have all the girls chasing you!"

I smiled at the comment, but it was Dani who said, "Suze, you have NO idea!"

And we both laughed.

There was a little bit of idle chit chat for the next few minutes before I suggested we give her the grand tour. With the girls in the master bedroom, that would be our last stop.

With each step of the way, Susie oohed and ahhed with the house, but she kept asking why we needed such a big place. Both Dani and I kept ignoring that, until we go to the master bedroom.

Before we entered, I said, "Aunt Susie, there are some things we'll need to discuss once we enter. Please don't say a word until we talk, all right?"

She looked at me, puzzled, and said, "Ok? I mean, sure..."

I opened the door to reveal my four other slaves sitting on the bed and the look on Susie's face was to be expected: Pure shock.

"What?? Who are they? Why are they in here? How..?"

I cut her off and reminded her what I said. She looked at me and softly nodded, even though she was confused. I knew I needed to be closer to her and weaken her resistance in order to get her to acquiesce.

I turned to Dani and said, "Go ahead and join the other on the bed please."

She looked at me and nodded, not saying a word as we had agreed upon earlier.

I pulled over a couple of chairs that I had placed in the room earlier and indicated to Susie to sit down. I sat down as close to her as I could without it being awkward and began to tell her everything. Well, almost everything. I left out the part about being hung like a horse. She'd discover that soon enough.

Once I was done, she sat there in stunned silence. I knew her head was swimming now and she was trying to process it all. I looked at the girls and nodded.

One by one, starting with Dani, verified everything I told Susie. They all stood up and then knelt on the floor in front of me.

Susie's reaction was to be expected, "Danielle! He's your Goddamn son! How could you?? And you... you four whores! What the hell have you done to corrupt my nephew??"

I stood up and faced Susie and angrily said, "You shut the fuck up NOW! We're all adults here. Every single person in this room is here willingly. Period. So get your fucking head out of your ass and accept it!"

As I yelled at her, I was leaning in very close to her and I could see her eyes begin to glaze. She kept shaking her head, but I knew it was a losing battle.

"You want to know why they all submit to me? Why they all love me unconditionally? It's because I treat them with respect and I know how to take care of all their needs. They're not whores, they're my submissives and sluts!"

When I said sluts, I heard someone say behind me, "YES!"

I continued, "And the biggest reason they have submitted is right in front of you."

I grabbed her hand and put it right on my crotch. I let her feel how big I was, even though I wasn't hard yet.

She withdrew her hand, a little slower than she probably would have if she wasn't being influenced, and said, "What the hell?! You have a sock stuffed down your pants! Don't be so disgusting!"

This time Dani spoke up, "Oh it's definitely not a sock, sister dear."

And all of my ladies giggled and agreed.

Looking back at Susie, I got in real close and gave her a full blast of pheromones and said, "You think it's just a sock? Why don't you pull down my pants and see for yourself. Prove us all wrong."

12