All Comments on 'Growth Spurt Pt. 04'

by TiberiusPrime

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

loving this series please dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I loved the story til you got to the BDSM. I know that's what you like to write about so I have no problem with that. Very good story up to that point. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This chapter was as good as the rest.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I love the series. Not sure about the upcoming S&M, though.Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Keep it comingπŸ˜€

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

more more MORE....Please!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this series so far and love the addition of BDSM. Keep them coming.

My only complaints are it needs to be longer and if really would of liked to see a scene where he dominates a bimbo cheerleader.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy addition.

Very yummy indeed. I like that everything is consensual, and certainly not dark. Thank you!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent I do agree I like that they have Choice to do it or not. I like there will be other woman to Join soonπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–very very good.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

keep going, love the story. AAAAA++++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I am more than satisfied with the way the story is coming along...giving the LADIES the choice to submit, or not, is SSSOOO HOT, and how well Jimmy treats ALL of them; Aunt Susie is going to join, just has to get her business together to where she will be able to commit completely...

I know the story, all 12-14 chapters are already written; so, each one has to be taken as it comes, the decision to continue is "one-at-a-time"...I am very much looking forward to reading more about Jimmy, the harem, new additions, how the group interacts and grows together...I know there is "gonna be some drama"...hopefully will be handled calmly and without too much violence...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have addressed her as mom not by her name to make it more kinkier like mommy or mommy slut/whore/batch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiberiusPrime@TiberiusPrime
I am continuing to write, so expect some new stories at some point! Life does sometimes get in the way unfortunately. I definitely love all the comments, even the negative ones, because I appreciate all the feedback, even email. I am also on Kik under this same name if you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES