Growth Spurt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nervously looked at me and then the girls and then back to me.

Stuttering slightly, she said, "I—I'll do—do no such thing!"

Knowing she'd be that way, I said, "Ok, fine, I'll show you myself. Dani, come over here and undress me."

Without a word she scampered over and did as she was ordered. Once she got to my underwear I had her stop. She reassumed her original position to watch the show that was about to begin.

"Ok, aunt Susie, whether you realize it or not, you're about to be one of my sluts."

She began to protest by shaking her head, but I then pulled down my shorts. By now I was beginning to get hard, so she saw what she had just felt.

"Oh my God! That can't be real! What..how...," she hoarsely whispered.

I stepped forward, putting my cock right in her face. And I said, "You have a choice here, Susie, I take you and make you mine or you give in and accept it. I know you're already very aroused. You can say no, even though I know can't. Either way, in an hour your pussy will filled with my cum and one of my ladies will be between your legs cleaning you up."

She kept trying to resist by mouthing no, but her lips weren't quite working and her eyes told me everything. Her body was betraying her and the lust was getting to be too much for her. I didn't really want to force this on her, but I would. I was doing this to protect our family.

I took one more step towards Susie, placing my cock as close as it could get to her without touching her. And I ordered, "Do it."

She looked up at me and then my cock and back up to me. And as I was about to forcefully grab her, she moved forward and took my cock into her mouth, sucking me furiously, both her hands stroking along my shaft as she hungrily devoured my cock. I could hear the girls all "cheering" and urging her along. Susie wasn't the best cocksucker, but she could take me deep. The more I worked her throat, the more she was taking. She and Dani were more alike than they realize!

After a few moments of sucking me and drooling all over herself, I finally said, "If you want to get fucked, get undressed and on the bed on your hands and knees. I'm taking you from behind because I want to see that ass."

Nearly ripping off her clothes, she moved quickly and got into position. I took a second to admire her lush round ass. I spread her legs and placed my cock head on to her pussy lips and she began to moan. As much as I wanted to shove right in, I was going to drive her crazy first, so I kept rubbing my cock on her very wet cunt. I wanted her to beg.

At this point I saw the girls on the bed watching us, all of them smiling. But it was Andrea who said, "He's not going to fuck you until you beg for it. He needs to hear it from you. And believe me, once he enters, you'll be forever changed!"

I saw Susie look up in Andrea's direction and then heard her say, "Oh God, fuck me! I can't take it anymore! Just do it! Please!!"

Without a word I pushed in slowly, but firmly. As I expected, she was tight, I was able to slide in all the way with no problem. I then begin to slowly move in and out, increasing my speed with each thrust. It didn't take long before she was cumming. Not only was I beginning to pound my aunt's pussy, I was exposing her to the full effect of the pheromones. I knew she had never felt like this before.

As my fucking intensified, I got more and more animalistic in it. As I fucked her, I started to whack her ass too. The first smack got a loud yelp from her, but the second one caused her to cum extremely hard. A few more whacks and I could feel her legs begin to weaken. I was close to cumming and I didn't want her slipping down on me. So I leaned over and grabbed her hair to keep her right there. My relentless fucking took its toll on her. She was now cumming almost constantly. Whatever words she was trying to say was all gibberish. I looked over at the ladies to see their reactions and I wasn't disappointed. They were obviously aroused by it all and were making out with one another. Mia was fingering Dani, Keegan was kissing Andrea with Delia between Andrea's legs.

After a few more minutes of slamming my cock deep into Susie, I started to feel that familiar boiling in my balls. I yelled out to her, "I'm going to fucking fill your hot cunt with my cum right NOW!" And with that, with two final hard, deep thrusts, her pussy took it all.

When I released her hair, she collapsed on to the bed and I pulled out. And I heard Mia say, "I'll never get tired of seeing that." And the others chuckled.

I laid down on bed and asked who the lucky girl was to clean up Susie and saw Dani move over to her sister. The others helped roll Susie over, who was thoroughly exhausted by the punishment her pussy just endured, and Dani spread those fleshy legs and dove in. That brought out more moans from Susie. And as Dani worked to clean her sister's well used pussy, Andrea came over to clean off my cock.

About 20 minutes after Dani had finished, Susie began to become more aware of her surroundings and saw that she was surrounded by the girls. Dani leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips, a very passionate kiss.

Pulling away, Dani said, "You're my sister and I love you dearly, but now you're also my sister slut along with these other beautiful ladies. I know Master will not stop you from leaving if you decide not to submit to him, but all of us would welcome you with open arms and love you as much as we love each other."

Susie looked at the others and they were all smiling and nodding.

I got off the bed, grabbed my robe, and headed to the door. I turned around and said, "Keegan, you know where the extra collars are kept, hand Susie one. Susie, I'm going downstairs to await your decision. If you decide to leave, I won't stop you; if you decide to stay, bring the collar with you. Ladies, follow her down once she decides."

And with that I left the room.

Surprisingly, it took quite awhile for Susie to come downstairs. I actually didn't think she would at one point, but then she appeared. I looked up at her and just stared, not saying a word. I could see the mix of emotions playing out on her face. She was biting her lower lip and trembling slightly.

Finally she said, "May I speak freely here?"

I nodded yes.

With a deep sigh she said, "For now, and only right now, I'm going to reject your offer. I want you to know I don't reject it out of malice or a lack of really wanting it, I just cannot commit to this relationship as the others have. Not yet. I would like to visit as often as I could, however. My life is quite complicated and I have business commitments to follow through on. May we talk of this in a few months?"

I looked at her and didn't say a word. I could see the ladies behind her, all of them very still and anxious.

I said, "How many months?"

"Six at the very least."

"Very well. Six months, but you cannot just visit with the intention of any kind of sex, with me or the any of the ladies. You may certainly visit us if you wish to see mom because she's your sister, but that's it. Bear in mind, the next time we have sex, if there is a next time, it'll be because you've joined our extended family. Period."

She seemed a little crestfallen, because I knew she wanted more, but she said, "I understand."

"Keegan, take the collar from her and return it to its place."

Susie reluctantly let it go and Keegan headed back upstairs.

I said, "Now that that's settled, I'm hungry. Who wants Chinese? I'm in the mood for some Lo Mein."

The rest of Susie's visit was a little awkward for her, but she made her choice. I was not going to upend our lives because of her, nor was I going to stop all our activities. When we said our goodbyes, I reminded her about the six months. She nodded and turned to leave, but then stopped. She came back up to me and pulled me in for a big hug.

Whispering in my ear she said, "I promise you I will return."

She gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and with that she was gone.

After Susie left, our lives got back to normal. Well, normal for us! Dani was preparing for the upcoming school year and I was busy with my hacking job, as well as getting ready for my online courses. In my spare time, which I definitely had plenty of, I busied myself with getting the basement ready for the dungeon and playroom. I had hired a small crew of craftsman to come in and the structural work, but they had no idea how the finished areas would look. Keegan kept track of the progress for me, including ordering specific items I wanted. I wanted both Dani and Delia to be completely surprised.

3 weeks before Dani had to return to work, it was time to show off the new space. I gathered the ladies up one evening and led them down the stairs to a darkened room. Once they were all in position, I turned on the lights.

Smiling, I said, "Well, what do you all think?"

Their eyes went wide. In one corner of the dungeon sat a St. Andrews cross, in another were spanking benches. The walls were adorned with metal rings to be used for bondage. The biggest and most noticeable object was the storage case for all the toys. You name it, it had it. Crops, canes, bondage gear, floggers, clamps, gags, numerous dildos, and more. Over in the playroom, things were built more for comfort and pleasure, rather than torture. But anyone sitting over there, could definitely watch the goings on in the dungeon if they wanted. The playroom also had a huge TV, so it could quickly be changed in a movie lounge. And, yes, the entire place was wired for surround sound.

I said, "Don't be afraid, go take a look at everything!"

And with that, they all split off to explore the new spaces. I had an idea where each lady would head to first and I was mostly right. Dani and Delia definitely headed to the dungeon and Mia and Keegan over to the playroom, but Andrea wasn't quite sure. Finally, with a bit of trepidation, she walked slowly into the dungeon, specifically to the case. I could see her hands run over the floggers, especially the big one that was made of Buffalo hide. She then went over to the dildos and butt plugs.

I thought to myself, well that's intriguing.

After a few moments of letting the ladies explore, I gathered all them together and said, "Now this space is for us all to use. I know some of you will probably not make use of the dungeon, but some will. If you don't want to, I will not force you. It's not for everyone. With that said, you all know Dani's history. When she told me of it, I made her a promise to be the type of Master she needed and craved. It's a promise I intend to keep right now. You may all stay and watch, but be warned it will be very intense."

I looked over at Dani and I didn't think her smile could get any bigger.

I took her hand and we walked into the area, but she stopped me. Turning to the ladies, she said, "I want you all to know that whatever happens here is pure joy for me. It may look differently to you, but my body has been trained to enjoy the pain for pleasure. I also know Master will never harm me, so do not be upset with him with what he's going to do, with what I HOPE he does!"

All the ladies laughed at that comment and Andrea said, "We all know what you been wanting the past few months and we all want to watch."

With that, Dani smiled and nodded and took my hand again. I led her to the cross and turned her back to me. I bound her wrists and ankles to where she couldn't move. I went over to the case to grab a few "toys" to be used on her, leaving her to stew just for a moment. When I returned, I could tell she was incredibly wet with what was about to happen, as she was leaving a large puddle on the floor. And then I began.

To be continued...

12