Growth Spurt Pt. 09

Story Info
Keegan & Mia's flashback story.
6.5k words
4.64
35.1k
95

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so now what the fuck do I do? Where the hell did he get the gun?

"What's the matter, kiddo? Afraid now? Good. I tried to do this the easy way, now we do it MY way. The hard way is always best."

Collecting myself, I said, "Why are you here and why are you causing all this trouble now after all these years?"

Laughing, dad said, "You don't know? Seriously? Oh that's rich. I guess your mom failed to tell you that by selling the house she owes me 20% of the sale price. It's in our fucking divorce papers."

Before I could respond, mom yelled from behind me, "YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!!! That was never part of our settlement!! You tried to sneak it in, but my attorney caught it! You know that!"

"Oh, look, there's the bitch! Hi, Danielle! Looking hot as usual. Still an ice queen? And, yeah, your bitch lawyer thought she caught it, but she didn't. I gotta copy right here that says it all, you fucking cunt! So fucking pay me my Goddamn money, whore!"

Hearing him talking to mom like that made my blood boil. If I was closer, I'd take the chance and lunge at him, but I was still too far away. So I started to slowly inch forward as he was distracted.

Dani, in tears now, said, "Oh fuck you! We owe you NOTHING! You already took more than enough from us!!"

You tell him mom. My heart was pounding, but just a few more feet and I'll be close enough to get this asshole....

"Oh, come on, bitch, you know that's not true! I deserve a hell of a lot more! Anyway, kiddo, where were we? Oh yeah, the money you owe me. I'm going to fucking drain you dry now. You have no idea how your mom fucked me over, do you? WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM, YOU FUCKING COLD HEARTED BITCH?"

My rage began really boil over, I was madder than I have ever been in my life! And then, all of a sudden, everything cleared and came into focus. Everything. All my senses were sharp, sharper that I ever knew could happen. I saw everything. Every twitch my dad was making. I could tell just how much he was sweating, I could sense exactly what he and mom were feeling. A calmness swept over me and I knew then what I could do. I made my move.

I don't know how fast I moved, but it was too fast for dad to do anything. With one swift punch, I landed a gut shot that caused him to lose his air and for him to double over. Before he could recover, I grabbed his head and pulled him down as my knee came up. His nose exploded in blood and he was down for the count. I kicked away the gun and I looked back at the house and I saw the ladies all standing there, scared and crying. I walked up to them to let them know that I was perfectly fine. Hell, he didn't even land a punch, but that gun sure as hell scared the fuck out of me.

I was swallowed up with a group hug.

And then mom pushed away and slapped me across the face.

"What the FUCK were you thinking, James??? He could have killed you!! You... he...."

And she crumpled to the ground crying. I leaned down to hug her.

"Mom, it's ok. All of a sudden I just knew what I could do and I did it."

Before I could go further, the police showed up in force.

One good thing with the new security system, the video caught everything. I told them what happened and handed over a copy of the video on a thumb drive. Susie also talked with them to let them know our suspicions of him trying to illegally cash checks from our bank account and what he said about draining me dry. She and I promised to show up at the police station the next day to hopefully give them proof. Regardless, he was headed to jail for a long time.

As the police drove off with daddy dearest, I saw the pizza guy arrive. Oh yeah. I had forgotten about him. Perfect timing. He asked me what happened and I told him an asshole fucked with the wrong guy. I decided to give him a really good tip because I think I scared him!

Despite everything that happened, we were all still hungry. I was ravenous actually!

Dinner, for the most part was a quiet affair, with the occasional question asking me if I was all right and me assuring them that I was perfectly fine. Better than fine.

Once dishes were put in the dishwasher, we all were lounging downstairs in the playroom.

Andrea finally spoke up and said, "Master, I've never seen anyone move as fast as you did tonight. In about 2 seconds you went from standing still to having Eric completely incapacitated. I've never seen anyone move that quickly before."

I took a deep breath and told them what happened, how I felt, what I saw, what I sensed, etc.

I then said, "Andrea, I think that last shot got me in sync and whatever changes my body has undergone resulted in what I was able to do tonight. I didn't think, I just reacted. Remember, you did tell me long ago I might be stronger and faster than average, but you didn't know the full extent of it."

Andrea thought a moment and then said, "That's possible. Your body reacted to our drug like no one else did. Over 50,000 people got the drug during the trial overall and you are the only one who got these types of results. How do you feel right now?"

"Honestly? I feel great. It's hard to explain, but I feel as if something 'clicked' in me and I'm finally me. Everything is so sharp right now."

Andrea thought for a moment and then said, "Let me take a good look at you. Mia would you please go get my medical bag for me?"

Mia went upstairs and then returned a couple of minutes later.

Andrea took my blood pressure, listened to my heart and lungs, used the ophthalmoscope to look at my eyes. I could tell by her reaction that she saw something in my eyes.

Once she was done she said, "All right, as far I can tell you're 100% healthy. Of course, I want to run further tests as soon as possible. BUT, I did notice something about your eyes. Mainly the aqueous humour."

Mom asked, "What's that?"

"Oh! That's the fluid between the cornea and the lens. Normally it's perfectly clear, but yours.... well, when I shined the light into your eye, it gave off a slight glow. You probably don't notice it at all, but I suspect it's helping you with your ability to see in the dark."

I asked, "Should I be concerned?"

Andrea shook her head and said, "No, everything else looked perfect. I think we'll need to run quite a few more tests than I thought. Not only get another MRI, but a stress test as well. My suspicion is that your body is beyond what some would consider peak condition right now. That's merely a guess."

I sat back in the couch, shocked but what I just heard, but it all made sense.

Mom asked, "But he's perfectly healthy, right? Nothing to worry about now? Not like when he kept blacking out?"

Andrea smiled and said, "No, Dani, Master is definitely more than healthy. He just has some anomalies that are unique to him now. I am convinced that the final shot he received did as he mentioned: put him in sync. I know it's not exactly a medically sound diagnosis, but it's what makes the most sense. Trust me, if there were any concerns about his health, you know I would move Heaven & Earth to heal him."

Her fears allayed, Dani kissed Andrea lightly on the lips and thanked her.

With it getting late, we decided to head up to bed. I definitely was not tired, but extremely horny. And I knew exactly what I was going to do.

As we were all about to get in bed, I stopped all the ladies.

"Ok, I'm in the mood for some fun here. I'm going to fuck all six fuck me of you tonight. And, yes, I up am very much UP for it, too! I want you all completely naked right now. Then line up on the edge of the bed, asses up."

All of the did as I ordered them to do.

As I surveyed the sight before me, my cock got immediately rock hard.

"So here's the deal. As I fuck all of you, you're all going to need to restrain yourself from cumming for as long as you can. If you cum, I'll pull out and move on to the next pussy. If you can hold off long enough for me to cum in you, you win and get a week off from any chores."

Delia asked, "And if none of us can do that?"

"I win."

They all chuckled at that.

"Hmm, so who goes first...?"

I walked back and forth, fingering pussies to determine who was the wettest. And, to be honest, they were all very wet.

I said, "Let's do it this way... Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

And the second I said "moe" I slid my cock in deep into Susie.

Her reaction was immediate.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck... pound me, Master!"

Who was I to disappoint her?

Tonight I was not going to go soft and slow with any of them. The first two strokes into her were slow, but then I began to ravage her pussy. Going in as deep as I could. With each thrust I knew she wouldn't last too long, but she was trying. Her loud moans were giving her away. To accentuate what I was doing, I gave her ample ass a hard smack. That did it.

"GAWD!!!! I'm cumming... oh fuck me, just fuck me....!!"

I let her cum and then I pulled out.

Andrea was next and I did to her what I did to Susie.

"Oh shit, Master, you kee... fuuuuck.. you keep doing th.... uuuuhhhh... that and I won't last!"

That just got me to pound her even harder.

I said, "Then cum already, slut, I can feel you're close, no matter how hard to try to hold back."

As I said that, I pressed my thumb on her anus and she exploded!

"OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck!!!! Goddammit.... That was good...."

Two down, four to go. Mia was next. She always surprised me by how much she could take, despite her being so petite. I also knew I didn't need to be gentle.

With one thrust, I went balls deep in Mia. After a couple of thrusts, she started to meet me and moved back and forth, her ass smacking me loudly.

"Fuck me, Master, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

She didn't even try to hold back, she wanted to cum. I grabbed hold of her ass and started to pull her back to me as roughly as I could go. It didn't take long and she was screaming her orgasm as she squirted all over my cock. She pulled herself off of me and laid down on the bed. I then noticed Andrea and Susie going at it, I'm sure Mia will join them shortly.

Three down and I was nowhere near ready to cum yet. Let's see what mom can handle.

"I wonder who I should take next...?"

I grabbed mom and shoved right in. Of the six ladies, I knew she'd last the longest because of her training, but I also knew just where to hit her in her cervix to get her to cum.

"Oh yessssssss... fuck me, Master. Take your mommy-slut... yesssssss....."

I felt her pussy clenching my cock as she tried to get me to cum, but I wasn't going to, not yet. So I changed tactics a bit. I pulled almost completely out and then shoved in deep. I did that a few times and that weakened her resolve. Her body began to shake, so I knew she was trying hard to not cum.

As with Susie, I smacked her ass, but I knew I'd need to do it a few times. After about 5 smacks, I felt her pussy clench hard and, like Mia, squirted all over me.

"YESSSS!!! Oh fuuuuck.... God I love you, Master...."

Mom slid off my cock as she kept having orgasm "aftershocks".

And now for Delia.

"Ah sweet Delia, do you think you'll get me to cum before you do...?"

She looked over her shoulder, gave a small shrug, and just smiled.

Unlike the others, I teased her. Rubbing my cock head up and down on her pussy lips, just barely pushing it. I was going to take her to the edge before I shoved in. Her moans and groans told me all I needed to know... It wouldn't take long once I started to fuck her.

After a couple of minutes of teasing, I slid in very slowly. She tried her best to not move back, but she failed. She just couldn't help it. She was completely lost in her lust now, just like the first time I fucked her. I knew by fucking her slowly, she'd lose herself and cum quickly. And I was right.

Delia arched her back and let loose with a primal scream as she came. At this point I stopped moving and she was fucking herself on my cock more than anything else. When she was done, I pulled out.

Leaving me with Keegan and he luscious round ass. It wasn't pussy I wanted now.

"Ok, slut, I've had enough pussy, your ass I mine."

I watched her reach under and finger her pussy and then rub her anus to get it wet for me. She was obviously eager to be ass fucked.

To get me cock really wet, I did slide into her pussy a couple of times and then I took aim. She reached up and spread her ass cheeks for me and I pushed on in. She grunted and groaned, but pushed back to accept me. After I got about halfway in, I started to fuck her slowly, stretching her ass.

"OH yes, Master, take my ass, God I lo...ughhhh.... love your cock buried deep in me!"

Even if Keegan came, I wasn't pulling out now. I was determined to fill her up. My thrusts got deeper and harder and her moans got louder. I'm sure she came, but at this point I was too close to cumming to stop. I felt her ass clamp down on my cock and I knew that was it, I exploded deep in her and I felt her cumming with me.

After pumping what felt like a gallon of cum in her, I pulled out, exhausted. I looked over and I saw 5 smiling faces. A few of those faces were wet from pussy juices, too.

I said, "As I said, I win."

I then collapsed on to the bed, only to be covered by six well fucked women. Kissing me, loving on me, and more. I smiled and closed my eyes.

The next morning I awoke early as usual, but the bed seemed to missing 2 women: Mia and Keegan. I got up, grabbed my robe, and headed downstairs.

Once in the kitchen, I saw Mia in tears being consoled by Keegan.

I asked, "What's wrong, Mia?"

Looking up at me she said, "Oh, Master, it's my grandmother. She's gravely ill and my mother has requested I return home immediately. All family members are returning to Suzhou as we speak. But everything I have here..."

I immediately said, "Mia, you need to go. Period. Return when you can. You know you will always be part of this family, but your real family needs you. Keegan, help her with whatever she needs. I'll go book you the earliest flight I can for you right now."

Mia stood up and rushed over to me and hugged me tightly.

Kissing me softly on the lips, she then said, "Thank you, Master. I love you and I love everyone in the household."

Then Keegan took her upstairs to pack. Heading to the office to get her airline ticket, I remembered back to when I first met them both....

**Flashback: Mia and Keegan's story**

When I first met Mingxia, she was incredibly shy and rarely spoke a word. Keegan, on the other hand, was bubbly and always making a sly joke, which Andrea disliked. They both started about a week or so after I had fucked and claimed Andrea, so I think she felt she needed a bit of space away from me, plus the two newbies assisted Delia in charting my growth.

I wasn't sure who I liked more, Mingxia or Keegan. They both had their attributes. Mingxia was a cute little Asian woman who, despite the lab coat, was nicely shaped and had gorgeous dark brown eyes. Keegan was a very curvy red head who had a bit of an Irish lilt to her voice. I wasn't sure who I was going to enjoy fucking more, but I knew I was going to have them both sooner rather than later.

The first time I met them, Delia was there supervising them. So I had no chance to more than behave, but I was definitely making sure they both got a full dose of the pheromones I was producing. The second week is was just Mingxia, who I then found out like to be called Mia, with Delia watching from afar. The week after, it was Keegan with Delia again watching from afar.

The fourth week I had my chance as it was just Mia then. I made my move.

Mia said, "Ok, Jimmy, I know this is very awkward, but please allow me to measure you."

Once I disrobed and she was in position, I said, "Um, Mia, since you're there, something doesn't feel right. My balls ache for some reason."

Looking up at me, she said, "Oh! Let me go get Dr. Jensen then."

"NO! I mean, no, could you please check? Just to see that nothing is abnormal?"

"O...Ok..."

As she checked and fondled my balls, I was starting to get very hard, and she definitely noticed. The entire time she was doing her check up, I made sure she was pelted full force with my pheromones.

"Ji..Jimmy, are you feeling any dis...discomfort here? Any pain?"

I looked down at her and smiled, "No, no discomfort at all. Just pleasure. Do you see what you're doing there to me?"

Once she realized what was happening, I knew I had her. Her feeling my balls became less clinical and more pleasure oriented. Her other hand was on my cock and she slowly started stroke it. Her eyes and glazed over and she was licking her lips.

I was wondering if I was going to have to put my hand on her head to give her a clue, but before I could do that, she took the initiative and starting licking the tip of my cock. I just let her do what wanted to do at that point and it didn't take long before she tried to take me in her mouth. As petite as she was, I doubted she could do much, but she surprised me. She took a good three or four inches and her mouth was like a fucking vacuum! Geez, this girl has skills!

Both of her hands were pumping my cock as quickly as they could as she sucked me. I knew I may not last too long, but I wanted to fuck her. So I tapped her on the head and said, "Mia, stop. I love what you're doing, but I want more."

She looked at me, a bit confused, and then it dawned on her. Without a word, she stood up, removed the lab coat and the rest of her clothes very quickly, and got up on the examination table on her back with her legs spread. I was very pleasantly surprised to see a bald pussy, too!

She said, "Please, fuck me now! My pussy is on fire and I needed it!"

Wow, those were the more words I've ever heard her say, but I was not going to miss my chance!

I spread her legs wider, moved in with my cock in hand. I slowly teased her pussy lips with the head of my cock and I entered into her slowly. She incredibly tight, but it was like her pussy was made for my cock as it swallowed me up with ease.

"Don't go slow, I can take it, Jimmy! FUCK ME HARD!"

That's all I needed to know. So I grabbed her by the hips and I started pounding her faster and harder. She wanted it hard, she was going to get it hard. With each thrust into her pussy, she screamed and yelled, sometimes in English and sometimes in Chinese. It was incredibly erotic to hear her yelling in pleasure in a foreign language!

After a few minutes of fucking her, I could tell I was close.

I squeaked out, "Mia, I'm cl...close...."

Mia grabbed my ass and pulled me into her as far as I would go, wrapped her legs around me, and wouldn't let go. I was no dummy, so I kept fucking until I could feel my balls boiling and I let loose a massive cum load into her. The moment she felt me cum, her nails dug into my ass and she screamed. I wasn't sure whose cum was being squirted out of her, but it was probably both of ours!

Even though I was done pumping cum into her, she held tight and continued to cum. After a few minutes, she released me and I pulled out. I stumbled back slightly and took in the sight of Mia. Her pussy gaped open and cum spilled out of her. She reached down and rubbed her clit, getting some of my cum on her fingers. She lifted them up to her mouth and tasted it. She looked as if she was in pure ecstasy.

Finally she said, "Oh wow, that was wonderful, Jimmy! It had been so long since I've been fucked that good! Your penis is heaven sent!"

Before I could respond, a voice from behind said, "Well that looks like a lot of fun! Is this a private party or can any intern join in?"

Turning around, I saw Keegan sitting there, her legs spread wide and her skirt lifted up, She had obviously been fingering herself as Mia and I fucked.

Keegan got up and walked over to me and said, "Up for another round, big boy? I've been dying to give you a try, but I was trying to remain professional like Dr. Jensen and Delia!"

12