Growth Spurt Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh if she only knew...

Hurt by the comment, Mia said, "Please don't tell Dr. Jensen what I did today! I was just so incredibly turned on for some reason!"

I said, "Don't worry, Mia, Keegan won't say a word. Unless we decide to say something about her masturbating..."

Keegan's eye went wide and then she smiled, "Oh, you're good. No, I won't say anything, but I want a taste, too. Ok?"

Who was I to deny her? I said, "Well, I need a helping hand in getting hard again."

She didn't need to be asked a second time. She immediately go on her knees and took my cock into her hands. Even though it was still slick from my and Mia's cum juices, that didn't seem to bother her in the least. , but to help things along I was also making sure she was getting a healthy dose of my pheromones.

Keegan was extremely eager to get fucked. She did everything she could to get me hard, including licking my cock and balls. And in very quick order I was starting to get hard. To help matters along, she started to suck my semi-hard cock. She was able to take me in her mouth a bit easier than Mia, but she also struggled a bit as I got rock hard. That didn't dissuade her though, she kept trying to push more of me into her mouth, even grabbing my ass and pulling me towards her. She was determined!

I grabbed her by the hair and started to pump her mouth then. She wanted my cock, she was going to get it. After a few minutes of face fucking her, I pulled out and she was a mess. Her eyes were tearing up and her mascara was streaming down her face, but she was smiling and licking her lips.

She said, "More, gimme more!"

I had her get up, turned her around, and bent her over the examination table next to Mia. I lifted her skirt and roughly spread her legs apart. Unlike with Mia, I didn't tease her pussy lips, I pushed in hard.

She screamed, "OH FUCK!!!! YES! Fuck me!"

I grabbed a handful of her skirt and plowed her deep and hard. The harder I went, the more she screamed for more. I wasn't too lost in my lust to fail to notice that she was taking all of me with ease and begging for more. I slowed down just a bit and then purposely pounded into her as hard as I could. A hard, deep thrust into her 2, 3, 4 times.... And I felt her explode.

"YES! YES! YES! Fuck YES!"

As she came her pussy clamped down on me and it was too much for me to handle. Without even saying a word, I gave one hard thrust into her and dumped a load of cum deep into her pussy. As I did that, Mia had leaned over and began to kiss me deeply. The combination was mind blowing! I could get into having 2 women at the same time!

Once I was done cumming, I pulled out and watched cum dripping out of Keegan as it ran down her legs. She stood up, albeit a bit wobbly. She turned to me and kissed me.

"Oh yeah, you're a good fuck, Jimmy. Hell, you're the best fuck I've ever had. I can become addicted to that cock of yours."

"Me, too," Mia said.

Laughing I said, "Well, I will gladly support your addiction as often as I can. Just like I do with Delia and Andrea."

Their stunned looks were funny to see. They had absolutely no idea that they weren't the only ones I've fucked in this room. The next few weeks were going to be loads of fun for all of us!

**End flashback**

With a very heavy heart, I checked online to see how quickly I could get Mia home. The best I could do was a 4:00 PM flight that day, even then it would take her almost 29 hours to get home. I booked her a first class ticket, it was well worth the $10,309. I printed out all the info and headed back to the kitchen where I was greeted by all the ladies.

I said, "I guess Mia told you all already?"

Based on the tears, that would have been a yes. Dumb question, James.

I handed Mia her ticket info and said, "When you're ready to come home, let me know. But for now, don't worry about anything here, just go be with your grandmother and your family."

I held her tightly and I felt her sobbing softly. And then I had 5 other ladies wrapping themselves around us.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying, we all separated and I said, "Look, we have about 10 hours until Mia's flight leaves. Let's all get cleaned up, dress, and go out for a big breakfast. Let's give her one hell of a send off."

That cheered everyone up and they all headed upstairs, except for mom.

She walked over to me, kissed me lightly and the cheek and said, "I am so proud of you. Not just as your slave, but as your mother as well. A lesser man, a lesser Master, would not let her leave so easily without consequence or guilt. Your first thought was her family, not your feelings. My decision to serve you was the best thing I have ever done."

Kissing me again, she then turned and went upstairs to join the others. I stood there for a minute or so with a big smile on my face before I decided to head down to the spare bathroom in the playroom area. No need to battle six women for bathroom space!

2 hours later we all headed out to Mia's choice: Cracker Barrel. She wanted a place that was uniquely American before she headed home to China.

We all enjoyed a massive breakfast that American Heart Association would have thoroughly disapproved of and went back home to help Mia get packed. Lots of tears and laughter throughout the day, but at 1:00 we all took her to the airport. We went as far as we could and said our goodbyes.

Before she turned to go through security, Mia said to me, "I will return, Master. I don't know when, but I will come back to you and the others."

One final kiss, she turned to go and 10 minutes later she was gone, headed home.

We lingered a bit in hopes of catching one last glimpse, but no such luck.

I said, "All right, ladies, it's time to go home ourselves. Mia will let us know when she arrives safely."

The people in the airport must've thought we were all a sight to see. 5 ladies crying and me trying to console them as best as I could. The 30 minute drive home was going to be a very long one.

When we arrived at home, we saw a black sedan parked in the driveway. I pulled up along side of it and got out of the car. As I did that, 2 people exited the sedan: A very tall older black man and younger svelte white woman about mom's height. Immediately I could tell that they were detectives. They gave off that vibe.

I said, "Hello? Can I help you?"

The man handed me a card and said, "Hello. James Simon? I'm Detective Wells and this is Detective Ashe. We'd like to talk with you, well, all of you, about the incident yesterday."

"The 'incident'? You mean the one where my dad pulled a gun on us and threatened us?"

Coughing nervously, he said, "Yes. That one. May we go inside and talk?"

I led them into the house and we all sat around the kitchen table.

Pulling out a notepad, Wells continued, "So at 5:47 PM yesterday your father, Eric Simon, arrived and proceeded to try to assault you and then pulled a gun, correct?"

I nodded and didn't say anything.

"Based on the video you gave us, there was a lot of shouting going on as he waved the gun before you were able to subdue him."

Again I nodded... I had a bad feeling here.

"Well, Mr. Simon, this is what we're a little confused about, how were you able to do what you did? We checked, the video was not sped up, but you moved incredibly quickly."

Finally I said, "Why does that matter? My dad was the one who broke the law here. I am definitely pressing any and all charges against him. Also, we suspect he may have tried to cash bad checks against our checking account, but we haven't had the chance to investigate that yet."

Writing something down, he looked up and continued, "Your dad is going to be spending a long time in jail for what he did, but we need to make sure that the video wasn't altered in some way. I mean, there is no way you could have moved THAT fast. No one can. This is an airtight case, but a halfway decent lawyer could raise some doubt."

Just how fast was I moving??? Fuck.

I finally said, "Detective... Wells, was it? I don't know what happened. I guess it was just adrenaline or something. All I knew was that I needed to take him down as fast as I could."

Finally, Detective Ashe spoke up and said, "Mr. Simon, I believe you, but you need to see it from our point of view. If you were on drugs or something..."

Standing up, I angrily said, "Now wait just a fucking minute! I am NOT on any illegal drugs or anything like that! I don't know how I moved like, but whatever the reason, I'm glad I was able to! If not, you would be here investigating a multiple murder! If you want to give me a fucking drug test, go for it! My doctor is sitting at this table and she can verify everything I've told you is right."

Andrea spoke up and said, "What James has said is quite accurate. He is not on any illegal drugs. The strongest thing he's ever been on is some Tylenol. I would swear to that under oath if need be."

Wells and Ashe looked at one another, the look they gave one another showed me that they probably didn't completely believe us, but couldn't prove it.

Wells said, "All right, I suppose that's good enough then."

They both stood up and I shook their hands. I had the ladies stay behind as I walked the two detectives to the door. As we walked, I made sure Ashe was getting pelted with pheromones.

Once at the door, I asked, "Detective Ashe, may I have your card as well? Just in case Detective Wells is unavailable."

She stammered slightly and said, "Oh... of course! Here you go."

As she handed me the card, I could tell her eyes had a slight glaze to them. I was definitely going to follow up with her.

Saying their goodbyes, I closed the door and headed back to the kitchen.

Sitting down, I said, "Well, that was a fun 24 hours!"

We all broke up and laughed hard enough to bring tears. It was a badly needed cleansing laugh with everything that's happened.

Once we collected ourselves, Andrea said, "Master, if they do force you to take that blood test, they won't find anything anomalous unless they're very specific in their search. And even then it's nothing illegal."

"I trust you, Andrea, I'm not concerned. But I need to know, just HOW fast did I move? I never got the chance to see the video with everything that's been going on."

The ladies all looked at each other before mom spoke up and said, "Master, one second you were standing still, the next you had taken out Eric."

I sat back in the chair, stunned. I finally asked, "Andrea, how is that possible?"

Thinking for a moment, "Well, I knew your physical enhancements might develop in other ways, but I didn't think it had. If I was to guess, and that's all it is, your body being in the excellent condition that it's in, I think your adrenaline overcharged you. Adrenaline has always kick started the changes your body underwent. This could be the only time it happened or it could happen again. I honestly don't know. But it appears you're not adversely affected by it from what I can tell. Perhaps when I run that stress test, things will become more clear."

Great, one more thing to be concerned about.

I finally said, "Ok, let's worry about it another day. It's nearly 6:00 and I'm hungry. Let's go out and grab a bite to eat. I'm in the mood for some fish and chip, so how does the Irish pub sound to everyone?"

No one disagreed with my choice and Keegan even squealed a bit with delight when I mentioned it. Tonight was the night I wished I was 21, I sorely needed a beer!

Later that night in bed, I laid there and thought about all the events from the past day or so. So many things happening in such a short period of time. We needed to figure out what the hell dad was yelling about when threatened us. Tomorrow Susie and I will dive into this and get it resolved. And then my thoughts drifted to Mia... sweet Mia. I was already missing her, I just hoped that whatever was going back in her home city, that she'd get there in time.

I then closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Right about then I felt some rustling on the bed and then someone between my legs. It didn't take long before I felt a mouth on my cock, urging it to get hard. I didn't need to look, I recognized the technique being used. Mom was giving me a good night blow job. I could have taken control, but tonight I didn't feel like it, so I let her do her thing.

Her tongue glided up and down my shaft and I then felt her take one of my balls in to her mouth before she released it with a loud pop. She shifted her position and then felt her take me into her mouth. She was being very slow and deliberate in what she was doing tonight. Tonight it was about love, not just sex. I have no idea how long she worked my shaft, but I then felt her to start taking more of me into her mouth, deep throating me as best as she could in this position. Her movements got faster, her hand sliding up and down my cock, slightly squeezing it as she moved her hand up.

As mom worked her magic, I then felt lips kissing me. The other ladies were softly kissing me all over as mom sucked me off. I now know what heaven is.

I laid there and luxuriated in what was going on, not wanting it to end, but mom was urging my cock to cum and she was not going to be denied. I had absolutely no intention of holding back then. I got that familiar feeling in my balls and mom could sense I was about to cum because I felt her position herself to take my load. With a loud groan I let loose , lifting my hips off the bed as I came, and mom took it all.

I heard her smacking her lips and then she said, "Mmm, thank you, Master, good night."

The other ladies said good night to me as well, giving me one final kiss each, and I slipped off into deep, well needed, sleep. Tomorrow I'll figure out what dad was after.

To be continued.....


12