Grudge Match

Story Info
Carl and Kim have an unconscious attraction.
6.7k words
4.37
22.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

Carl hadn't had sex for more than a year and a half. It's not that Peggy, his wife, didn't want to, nor was it that she didn't like sex. In fact for a number of years they had a very active and healthy sex life. Carl loved to make his wife cum. He'd spend hours eating her pussy, making her scream from the pleasure until she would beg him to stop. Then he would slide his cock into her and fuck her to another orgasm before he got his.

But then Peggy caught a virus. The doctors had no idea what it was and the fever and sickness had hung on for over a month. She had lost a vast amount of weight and was so weak after it had run its course she couldn't get out of bed. Carl loved his wife and didn't complain as he slowly nursed her back to health. It took months before she was almost herself.

One night Carl slid his hand between her legs and began to finger her. Peggy spread her legs and seemed interested so Carl assumed she might be feeling well enough to have sex.

When Carl started to slide down to eat her, she said, "Please don't. Why don't you just get inside me?"

Carl figured that maybe she just wanted to try having sex to make sure she could, so he pulled the lube from the nightstand drawer and slicked up his cock. He got between her legs, put the tip against her entrance and began to work it in with slow, short strokes.

He barely had the head in when Peggy screamed and violently shoved away from him. When he asked what was wrong, she told him it hurt as he tried to enter her. Carl decided that they should wait a while more.

Over the next year they tried several times, with the same result. It was just too painful for Peggy. After the last time they tried Carl decided their sex life was done. He didn't want to be unfaithful to his wife, so he started buying porn tapes and would jack off to them. Even though Carl jacked off daily, and got his rocks off, it was a poor substitute for what they had before.

Kim and John moved in next door almost a year to the day from the last time Peggy and Carl had tried to have sex. From the first time they met Kim and Peggy hit it off and became fast friends. They would talk for hours and either Peggy was at Kim's, or Kim was at Peggy's. John and Carl got along too. They weren't as friendly as their wives, but enough to be close. Peggy and John were also that way, friendly but not chummy.

On the other hand, Kim and Carl were like oil and water. They were instantly abrasive with each other. At first, they ignored each other, but after a time they began to try to get a dig in when they could. Unknown to Carl, Kim too wasn't getting any sex. She and John had met and married while he was in Korea. They had sex every day, sometimes two and three times a day. Kim loved sex and John gave her all she needed to be satisfied.

They had a great sex life until John had an accident. He had fallen off a catwalk, landed astride a steel I beam, rupturing his testicles and smashing the nerves leading to his penis. It had taken him months to recuperate. When he did he couldn't get an erection and wasn't at all interested in sex. Kim learned to deal with it. She loved her husband and didn't want to cheat on him. So she bought a vibrator and masturbated at least once a day.

Peggy loved her husband and knew that he missed sex. She had tried several times to get Carl to find a lover, someone who could give him the sex he wanted. But Carl was stubborn and refused. Peggy knew it was eating on him and she hated to see him deprived of it. John had done the same with Kim, trying to get her to find a lover but she wouldn't. She said she was satisfied with her vibrator, but John knew she wasn't and it bothered him.

Because both Carl and Kim were sexually frustrated, coupled with the abrasive nature of their relationship it was a formula for war. Carl and Kim sniped at each other every chance they got. And each would try to outdo the other with insults. Every time they came into contact they tried to one-up each other. It got so bad Kim wouldn't come to Carl and Peggy's house if Carl was home.

What neither Carl nor Kim was aware of was that the seeming animosity between them was caused by their underlying sexual frustration as well as an unconscious attraction. Perhaps it was because of the pheromones they each produced, or perhaps it was the way they presented themselves, or the way they spoke, but when they were in proximity to each other both were subconsciously affected by the others barely hidden discontent with their sexual situation. Neither one would admit to themselves they were attracted to the other, afraid it might lead to other things. So they buried it and as such things go, it came out sideways as the abrasiveness between them.

Every Saturday Peggy would go shopping. Carl would stay home. He used the 4 or 5 hours she was gone to watch his porn videos and jack off. This particular Saturday shortly after Peggy had left Carl was seated comfortably on the couch. He had everything ready for his weekly jack off session. The doors were locked, the blinds pulled, the TV was on with a DVD in the player ready to go and Carl was leaned back on the couch, naked from the waist down, a beer on the end table

within reach, a box of tissues and a towel lying next to him.

He turned on the video and took a drink of his beer as it started. It was one of his favorites. The storyline went that a guy caught his neighbor masturbating in her back yard. He watched her for a while, then decided to help her out. He snuck up on her, grabbed her, tied her to the recliner chair she had been sitting in, then proceeded to eat her and fuck her for the rest of the video.

Carl liked this particular one a lot more then the others he had. What never entered his mind was that the woman in the video was Asian. Unconsciously when he saw the Asian girl on the screen, his mind would substitute Kim's face for hers.

He didn't touch his cock until the DVD was almost a third of the way through. That was right about the time the guy tied the Asian girl to the chair and began to lick her. Carl wrapped his hand around his stiff member and began to stroke it slowly.

Carl's cock wasn't a monster, but it wasn't small either. It was a hair short of 7" long and slightly over 2" in diameter. As the man on the screen spread the Asian girl's legs and lined up his rod to enter her, Carl's eyes were glued to the scene and his hand slid up and down his cock. As the man in the video pushed forward, shoving his hard shaft deep into the girl, Carl leaned forward, his eyes drinking in the sight as his hand slid ever faster up and down his own hard shaft.

Carl was close to busting his nuts as the actor pulled his wet, glistening cock out of the girls pussy and put the head against her ass. As the man shoved forward, as his cock pushed through her tight little puckered rosebud, as the girl cried and begged him to take it out, Carl groaned and came, blasting a load of spunk into a handful of tissues he had ready.

When he was done cumming Carl leaned back and took a drink of his beer. He usually came two or sometimes three times during these sessions so he had to rest in between. He watched the video and drank his beer until his cock began to again stir to life. By the time the video ended, Carl's cock was again at full mast and he was ready to go again.

Carl started another DVD. Again he didn't touch his cock until he had watched a third of it. This story was about a guy who fucked his neighbors two daughters. As the actor started to slide into the first girl, a pretty blonde, Carl started to slowly stroke his cock. Ten minutes later he was so engrossed in the action, so intent on stroking his cock he didn't hear the front door open.

He didn't realize anyone was there until he heard Kim's voice say, "Just like a little boy. Playing with his weensy little weenie."

Carl looked up to find Kim staring at him.

He froze for a moment, then yelped, "What the hell are you doing in my house???" as he pulled the towel over his lap.

"Peggy told me to come over and get some stuff." Kim replied.

She had watched Carl for a few minutes before she had said anything. It had been a long time since she had seen a real, in the flesh, hard cock and the sight of Carl's had caused her pussy to grow instantly wet.

"I didn't think I'd find a little boy playing with himself though. You should be ashamed!" She tried to make her voice sound disapproving, but even though she tried not to like Carl, deep down she had liked what she saw, and wondered what that hard shaft would feel like in her hand.

"I should be ashamed?" Carl huffed, "You're invading my house! I can do what I want here!"

"Ok Mr. Smart ass," Kim replied, "Go on, do it! Rub your little wiener. I bet you can't do it with me here!"

"You're an arrogant cunt!" Carl growled.

He tossed the towel to the side wrapped his hand around his still hard rod and began to slowly jack off, his eyes fastened on Kim. Kim couldn't take her eyes off the sight of his hand gliding up and down his shaft. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter until she could tell her panties were soaked. The first thought she had, about what his cock would feel like in her hand, gave way to thoughts of what it would taste like, then to ruminations about how it would feel as it slipped up into her aching pussy.

"I hope I'm offending you!" Carl grunted as he slowly stroked his hard rod.

Actually, he was finding this very exciting. He could feel another cum building in his balls.

Kim licked her lips and shot back, "Offend me? You might if you knew what you were doing! I've seen 12-year-olds do a better job of jacking off!"

Carl was stunned and before he could stop himself said, "Really? So why don't you show me how it's supposed to be done? Or are you afraid to hold a real cock in your inexperienced little hand?"

Kim in her turn was stunned. At first, she was offended by his suggestion, then she began to get pissed at his tone. Finally, she decided she was going to show him just how much she knew about taking care of a stiff cock. She quickly stepped around the couch and stood in front of him.

"I will show you how it's supposed to be done!" She said as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his stiff rod.

She could feel her pussy twitch as her hand encircled the warm stiffness of his shaft. Then it struck her that her fingers didn't touch and in fact, there was a good 1/2" gap between the tip of her thumb and forefinger. She began to slide her hand up and down his hard rod. At the same time she cupped his balls and began to gently fondle them.

Carl bit his tongue trying not to groan at the exquisite feel of her jacking him. Their eyes were locked to the sight of her small, soft hand sliding up and down his shaft. Carl knew he was getting close to busting his nuts. As much as he wanted it, he didn't want to give her the satisfaction of making him cum.

"Is that all the better you are at this?" He grunted through clenched teeth, "As bad as you are at this, I bet you can't even finger your own pussy to a climax!"

Kim was almost mesmerized by the sight of his cock.

She couldn't take her eyes off his long, hard rod, so she wasn't thinking as she replied, "I suppose you know how to play with a pussy? That's difficult to believe!"

Carl reached over and grabbed her skirt, pulling her around until she was on her knees next to him on the couch. Kim was so wrapped up in what she was doing, she didn't think about it as she shifted her position, never missing a stroke.

Carl reached up under her skirt, shoved his hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy through the soaking wet crotch of her panties. An almost imperceptible moan came from Kim's lips as she felt his fingers rubbing her sopping sex through her panties. A moment later the moan went up an octave as Carl slipped his fingers under the crotch of her panties and pushed them into her wet, warm entrance.

Carl groaned as he discovered she was shaved bare. The feel of his fingers against the bare, slipperiness of her pussy lips almost pushed him over the edge. But he managed to hold back, not wanting to cum and let her win. They sat that way for a few minutes. Carl sliding his fingers in and out of Kim's leaking sex, while she slid her hands up and down his rock hard pole.

"You're not bad at that." Carl panted, "But...but I think I'm doing you better."

Kim had been staring at his hard rod, watching the foreskin slid up and over the large purple, head as she pushed up, then watching it slide down exposing the plum-sized engorged crown. Her face had gotten closer and closer to it as she jacked him, the smell of his precum made her stomach tighten and her mouth had begun to water at the thought of that large head in her mouth.

As she heard Carl make the statement about him doing it better, she said, "Really? Well see if you can match this."

She leaned forward and popped the head of his cock into her mouth. Carl groaned, then shoved his hips up, wanting more of the warmth of her mouth on his cock. Kim knew she had him then. She had sucked her husband's cock many times and had gotten very good it. She used that experience now.

She slowly pushed her mouth down over his cock, sliding it inch by inch past her lips until she had the entire 7" buried in her throat. Then just as slowly she pulled back. Sliding it out until she had just the head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the crown several times then again began to slid it back down her throat.

Carl knew if he didn't find something to keep his mind off what she was doing, that he would bust his nuts in a very short while. He grabbed her legs, pulled her around, placing one on each shoulder which put panty covered sex 6" in front of his face. He pulled the soaking wet crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her wet, glistening, bare slit.

As he stared at the glistening, pink petals of her bald pussy, as the musky scent of her filled his nostrils, he almost lost it. He could feel his balls starting to tighten, preparing to blast a load of cum into Kim's mouth. Somehow he held it back, forced his mind away from the intense pleasure he was feeling.

He leaned forward and slowly inserted his tongue into her pussy. The musky, erotic, cock teasing taste of her assailed his senses. He grabbed her hips and pulled her glistening pussy tightly to his mouth, ramming his tongue as deep as he could into her wet tunnel, eating her wildly.

As his tongue entered her Kim could feel her climax beginning to a crest and knew she couldn't stop. A strangled cry, muffled by his hard cock filling her mouth issued from her as she climaxed. Her pussy pulsed, she clamped her legs around Carl's head and tried to smash her pussy even harder against his lashing tongue.

As Carl felt her cum, he lapped at her slippery box like a madman. He rammed his tongue into her hole, pulled it out and crushed it onto her clit, lashing her hard little nub as she climaxed, wanting to force her to cum hard.

Kim held on to enough awareness of her surrounding to keep sucking on his cock. Carl was concentrating on trying to make her cum even harder, so didn't realize he was about to climax until his cock throbbed the first time, sending a jet of goo into Kim's mouth.

As she tasted his spunk it sent Kim into yet another orgasm. She clamped her legs harder around his head as her pussy quivered and pulsed against his tongue. At the same time Carl pushed his hips up, trying to bury his cock farther down Kim's throat as it jerked and blasted squirt after squirt into her mouth.

As their climaxes ebbed, Kim and Carl lay still, her with his cock still in her mouth, him with his tongue still inserted into her wet, leaking pussy. For a moment both were in a state of mindless pleasure, enjoying the aftermath of what had happened.

Then a tiny thought flitted through Kim's mind, 'How would this thing feel in my pussy?'

At the same time an almost identical thought invaded Carl's consciousness, 'How would my cock feel in her warm, wet pussy?'

A thought filled both their minds, 'How can I get it to happen?'

Carl's voice, muffled by his mouth being still pressed to her pussy said, "You came first!"

"Yeth," Kim replied, before she pulled her mouth off his cock and added, "but you came harder!"

"I guess," Carl said, pulling his tongue out of her pussy and lifting her up to set her on the couch next to him, "We're just going to have to find a way to break the tie."

"What do you suggest?" Kim asked, hoping she knew what he was going to say.

"I think," Carl grinned, "We're just going to have to fuck to see who cums first!"

Kim smiled and replied,"You do know I can last longer than you? Top or bottom?"

"Why don't you just come over here and set on this and we'll find out!", Carl said holding his still hard cock pointed straight up, "I'm not sure you can take all of it, so that way you get to stop when you have had enough."

Kim stood and with one quick motion pulled her panties down and off. She climbed onto his lap, grabbed his cock, put the large purple head against her wet, sopping pussy and slowly slid downward, until every last inch was buried in her warm, wet depths.

"Can't take it?" She smiled as she sat with his cock buried inside her, "How about this?"

She closed her eyes and began to flex her vaginal muscles, rhythmically squeezing and milking his cock. Carl grunted with surprise at what she was doing. He loved the feel of it, but it felt so good he knew he couldn't let her go on for long.

He grabbed her blouse and pulled it up, exposing her lace bra. He reached around and with one flip of his wrist had her bra unsnapped. He pulled the cups upward, allowing her small, firm tits to pop out. He grinned at the sight, then leaned forward and began to suck on her nipples.

At the feel of a warm wet mouth covering her nipple, something she hadn't felt in a very long time, Kim stopped and moaned. She had forgotten how good a mouth felt sucking her nips.

Carl grabbed her hips and began to rock her back and forth, rubbing his cock over her clit as it slid in and out of her wet pussy. Neither of them said a word. Carl was using every trick he knew to push Kim to a climax, while Kim was doing the same to Carl.

They fucked for ten minutes, the only sounds were the slap of skin on skin as Carl's balls smacked against Kim's ass. Both were trying desperately to hold back their respective climaxes.

Carl thought about anything, work, family, disgusting things like rotten fish, anything to keep from thinking about Kim's warm, slippery pussy sliding up and down his cock. Kim was doing the same, filling her head with thoughts calculated to stop her thinking about the hard cock sliding in and out of her. Unfortunately for both of them, both were failing to keep their minds off the sex. Kim came first. Carl felt her stiffen, then felt that wonderful squeeze of her pussy around his cock as she came.

As he realized she was climaxing, Carl increased the speed of his thrusts and grunted, "That's it you little cunt, come on my cock. You lose!"

Kim was barely aware of his comment as her orgasm thundered through her body. She hadn't had a climax from riding a cock for years and it was very intense.

As her orgasm started to fade Carl chuckled and said, "See? I can hold out longer! You lost!"

"Did you cum before I got here?" Kim asked, desperately trying to find something to refute his gloating statement.

"Yea, once." Carl replied in a guarded tone.

"That's why, you already had one to start and I haven't!" Kim replied, then a brilliant idea hit her, a way to ride his cock again without sounding like she wanted to "That means we're going to have to do it again sometime when neither of us have cummed to see who can last longer."

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers
12