Grudge Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl started to protest, then snapped his mouth shut as the same realization hit him.

"Ok, how about next weekend? Same place, same time?"

"Yes," Kim said as she started to climb off his lap, "You're on. I'll be here a few minutes after Peggy goes out."

Carl grabbed her hips and pulled her back down onto his cock as he said, "Not so fast. You came first. Since you lost you owe me."

Kim in her turn started to protest, then realized that if he wanted more sex she wasn't going to pass it up.

"So what did you have in mind?" She asked.

Carl grinned and said, "I want it doggy. On your knees, your ass in the air, I get to pound your pussy from behind until I cum again."

"OK," Kim replied as she again began to climb off his lap, "But next weekend you remember this when it's my turn and you cum first."

A moment later Kim was on her hands and knees on the couch, her face buried in a throw pillow and her ass in the air waiting. Carl moved up behind her, put his cock head against her dripping slit and slowly pushed it in, watching as each inch slid into her.

When his balls were nestled against her clit, Carl grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. He pulled slowly out until just the head was left sandwiched between her swollen labia, then like a battering ram he would pound into her until his balls slapped against her clit and his cock was buried root deep inside her.

Over and over he rammed into her, enjoying each stroke. Kim for her part buried her face in the pillow so he wouldn't hear her moan. It felt so good to have a cock filling her again. Since she didn't have to worry about not cumming first this time Kim relaxed and enjoyed the feel of a good fuck.

Just before Carl's cock exploded, Kim bit down on the corner of the pillow as another orgasm shot through her. Carl felt her pussy grasping at his rod. He pushed balls deep into as he cock began to throb, spilling another load of spunk into her womb.

As he slowly pulled his cock form her slippery tunnel Carl said, "So you came again! You're never going to win if you keep doing that."

"I did not!" Kim lied, "I did that on purpose to get you off so you'd pull that nasty thing out of me!"

"Well, no matter. I won. And we'll see who wins next time." Carl grinned as Kim pulled her panties on and headed for the door.

"We'll see." Kim shot back as she slammed the door behind her.

For the next week both Carl and Kim would sneak off and masturbate to thoughts of that encounter and fantasies of the coming one. On Wednesday Carl jacked off three times thinking about it. Kim masturbated to two and sometimes three orgasms every night with visions of Carl's cock floating through her mind.

They saw each other a half dozen times that week. Neither would admit they were looking forward to the weekend, in fact if nothing else the war of words got worse. When Kim found out that John was leaving Friday evening to visit a friend over the weekend, all she could think about was how she and Carl could get away from Peggy to do it.

On Thursday Kim and Peggy always went out for dinner. When they got home, Peggy had a phone call from her sister. She was talking on the phone in the living room and left Carl and Kim alone.

Carl grinned at Kim and said, "So you ready to lose again? I'm positive you'll cum before I do!"

"I don't think so!" Kim shot back, "You're balls will be empty long before I cum!"

Carl's cock was getting hard thinking about Kim's wet pussy as he snapped back, "You won't even make it 5 minutes after I shove my tongue into your pussy!"

At the mention of his tongue, Kim could feel her pussy begin to grow even wetter than it already was.

"Too bad Peggy is here," Kim said, wishing her friend wasn't, "I'd prove who could hold out longer right now!"

Carl was about to shoot back a retort when Peggy walked in and said, "Carl, I've got to go to Carols. She and Frank are having problems and she's freaking out. I'm going up to pack and I'm leaving tonight. I'll probably be gone until next week. Is that ok?"

"Sure. If your sister needs you you've got to go." Carl replied.

As soon as Peggy turned to go upstairs Carl and Kim's eyes were locked.

As Carl heard his wife's steps fading, he grinned and said to Kim, "As soon as she's gone, I'll show you who can hold out longer!"

His cock was rock hard at the thought of getting into Kim's slick pussy again.

Kim for her part could feel her pussy juices wetting her thighs as she responded, "I'm going to make you bust your nuts and you won't be able to stop me. Then you're going to owe me!"

Ten minutes later Carl helped Peggy carry her bags to the car and he and Kim waved goodbye as Peggy drove off.

As her car disappeared Carl turned and said, "Alright you little cunt, let's see who can make who cum first!"

Carl led the way up the stairs and into the spare bedroom.

When they were standing beside the bed, he turned and said, "I think this time we should take off all our clothes."

Kim grinned and without a word began to strip. A minute and a half later both were standing next to the bed completely naked.

Carl's eyes were locked on Kim's nipples. They were standing out at least a half inch. At the same time Kim's eyes were locked on Carl's hard cock. Since the previous weekend the only thing she could think about was how good it had felt filling her pussy. Now, staring at it within arms reach she could feel the wetness of her pussy coating the insides of both thighs.

"Top or bottom?" Carl asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I...dodon't care," Kim replied.

In truth she didn't care, but she added to sound as nonchalant as he had, "It isn't going to matter. You're going to lose this time!"

In reality, all she wanted was to feel that long hard pole again filling her. Although Carl felt the same, he didn't want to appear as if he wanted it. So he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a coin.

"Heads or tails?" He asked.

Kim grinned and replied, "Heads."

Carl tossed the coin on the bed and it came up tails.

He grinned and said, "My call. On your back, I'm on top this time."

Kim climbed onto the bed stretched out, grabbed her knees, pulled her legs up spreading them wide so her pussy was fully exposed.

"Ok little boy, let's see what you can do!" She goaded him.

Carl climbed between her legs, put the swollen, purple crown of his cock against her slick hole and with a grunt shoved forward. He was expecting resistance, expecting to have to work his cock into her, but because she was so wet and ready, his cock sank easily into her pussy until his balls slapped against her ass.

Kim tried to not show any expression on her face, but couldn't keep from letting a soft moan escape her lips. Lucky for her Carl was so wrapped up in the feel of her wet pussy around his cock he didn't hear it.

Both of them had masturbated several times a day since the first time they had fucked, but even with that both were extremely turned on and it wouldn't take much to push either of them to a climax.

Carl grabbed both Kim's ass cheeks in his hands and began to plow her pussy with long hard strokes. He fucked her that way for five minutes. The only sound was the slap of his skin on hers. He was intent on the pleasure of how it felt being in a pussy again. He could feel his balls drawing up, could feel his spunk getting ready to fill her. He didn't care whether he came first or she did. All he wanted was to cum in Kim's slick, warm pussy.

"Oh...Oh....Fuck!" He groaned, shoving his cock into her to the hilt just as the first blast of spunk bathed the inside of her waiting womb.

Kim felt his cock throb, then felt the warmth of his cum filling her. She let go of her knees, wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck and held on to him as her climax crested. Her pussy began to pulse and milk at his cock. Finally, they both lay panting.

"You came first, you owe me!" Kim gasped.

"Yea I know." Carl growled, then added, "Would you like to go for two out of three?"

Kim grinned. That was perfect for her. She wanted more, but hadn't figured out how to arrange it.

"Sure, but I want you to eat me first. You owe me after all!"

Carl nodded pulled his cum covered cock out of he pussy, slide down and began to lick her cum dripping slit. Carl was no stranger to eating his own cum. He had done it to Peggy many times and didn't mind the taste at all. Carl pushed three fingers into her as he licked her slit and sucked her clit. Kim groaned as he ate her pussy, enjoying every instant.

She knew she was getting close to cumming again so she stopped him and said, "I think that's enough of that. If I cum while you're eating me it doesn't count!"

"Sure it does!" Carl said grinning, "But we'll do it your way. Up on your hands and knees. It's doggy time!"

Kim got on her hands and knees, her face pressed to the pillow and her ass in the air. She spread her legs and began to wiggle her ass at Carl. Carl grinned, grabbed her hips, put his hard cock against her slippery slit and lunged forward, ramming it to the root in her wet, waiting pussy. He began to fuck her hard, slamming into her over and over, pulling her hips backward to meet his forward thrust.

"Oh....oh....oh.... fuck me hard you bastard!" Kim moaned, her voice muffled by the pillow she had it buried in.

Carl doubled his efforts, fucking her like a madman. The room reverberated with the slap of his skin against hers, his grunts and her moans. Soon the tone of her moans went up an octave, then another as she got closer and closer to a climax.

Finally, she let out a long, high pitched cry as an orgasm flashed through her body. Her pussy clamped down on Carl's cock and began to pulse around his hard rod. Carl wasn't ready, but he wanted Kim to cum until she was exhausted.

He reached under her and placed a finger on her clit, then put the thumb of his other hand against her puckered rosebud. He began to rub her clit hard as he rammed his thumb into her ass. Kim screamed as she felt his thumb enter her ass and his finger slide over her clit. A moment later a second orgasm gripped her, as it coursed through her a third one followed close behind, then a fourth and finally a fifth. Kim had never cum so hard or so much in her life.

She gasped, "Please! No more! No more!"

Carl grinned and replied, "Now you owe me! I'm gunna put it in your ass!"

He pulled his cock out of her pussy, put the head against her rosebud, grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock. As he slid into her Kim groaned as her ass stretched to accommodate his girth. She was no stranger to anal sex, she and John had done it dozens of times, but John wasn't as large as Carl, so Kim's ass was being stretched more than ever before.

Finally Carl's balls tapped against her clit as he sheathed his entire length inside her. He grinned closed his eyes and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. He loved a good ass fuck, but hadn't had one in years so he wanted to savor this one.

But Kim had other ideas. She began to rhythmically clamp down with her sphincter muscles, gently massaging his cock as he slid in and out of her. She wanted to make him cum like he had done to her. She heard Carl groan and knew it was working.

As she concentrated on squeezing his rod, she didn't realize another climax was building inside her. She heard Carl grunt and clamped down with her muscles as she felt his cock begin to throb as he came. A moment later she cried out as another orgasm thundered through her body. Her pussy pulsed, her insides quaked as the seventh orgasm of the evening filled her body. Moments

later Carl pulled his cock out of her ass and collapsed next to her on the bed. They lay beside each other spent and sated.

Kim knew she was hooked, knew she didn't want to stop fucking her best friend's husband, but didn't know how he felt about it. She knew she had cum more then she had in a long time, and she knew Carl knew it. Her mind tried to conceive ways to make it happen again, but the soft, comfortable, satisfied gauze of sexual satiation wouldn't let her think straight.

She heard Carl say, "Well, if my counts right, you came seven times."

She wanted to argue, wanted to try to bend it so they would have to fuck again, but she couldn't think of how to phrase it so she replied resignedly, "Yes."

To her surprise Carl said in a soft voice, "Well, I'd call that a draw. That means we are going to have to do it again, say the best 51 out of a hundred?"

Kim giggled and replied, "You're on! And you will lose!"

Carl looked over at her and said, "I don't think so!"

They both got off the bed, pulling on their clothes in a slow satisfied manner.

As they were standing next to the door Carl said, "So tomorrow night?"

"Yes." Kim replied,"What time?"

"When can you get free?" Carl asked.

"John's leaving at 6:00."

"I'll be expecting you at 6:10." Carl replied as he started to close the door.

Kim stopped the door with her hand and said with a sly smile, "John will be gone all weekend."

It took a moment for Carl to understand the meaning of her statement. When he did a huge grin spread across his face.

"So I have the whole weekend?" He said with a grin.

"Yes." Kim said then added with a frown, "Even though I'm doing this to beat you at a bet, You do know you're cheating on Peggy don't you?"

"Not really." Carl said.

"What do you mean not really?" Kim asked puzzled by his cryptic reply.

"Peg's been after me for a long time to find someone to fuck." Carl said.

"Really? You know John has been insisting I do the same." Kim replied.

"Well it appears like this is going to work out! I'll be winning by making you cum and Peg and john won't have a problem with me beating you at sex!"

"don't bet on it buster!" Kim huffed, "I'm going to make you em,pty your balls long before I cum again!"

Just before he closed the door Carl added, "We'll see. Can I make you cum more then 7 times in a row? We'll find out."

The next evening John left at 6:05 and Kim was knocking on Carl's door at 6:10. By 6:15 Carl had his tongue in Kim's pussy and Kim had Carl's cock down her throat. They had also agreed she would sleep at his house, in his bed, for the weekend, just so they could continue the contest without interruption.

At 7:00 PM across town John sat at a table waiting for his friend.

He looked up as his friend walked up to the table and said, "Good evening. Did you check the cams?"

Peggy smiled and replied as she slid into her seat, "Yes. Kim was astride Carl's face giving him one hell of a blowjob and he was doing his best to stick his tongue as far up her pussy as he could when I turned it off."

"I'm glad we finally got them to do it." John said, "The way those two were going at each other I didn't think we would ever get them to have sex!"

"True." Peggy replied, "But it seems they are trying to make up for lost time."

"So when should we tell them we know?" John asked.

"Give it a little while." Peggy said, "Maybe after this weekend. With two days to have sex, I do believe they are going to wear each other out. And we really don't want to scare them apart. We worked way too hard to get them together. And maybe they will tell us what they're doing. I'm happy to see Carl enjoying sex again. I know he missed it."

"Yes Kim too." John replied, "I felt so guilty about not being able to satisfy her. This is a perfect solution."

Peggy held her glass up and said, "Here's to your wife and my husband having a long satisfying sexual union."

"Here! Here!" John grinned, "And the side benefit of no more of those two sniping at each other!"


12