All Comments on 'Grudge Match'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sneaky bastards!

And I mean both sets of them. That was pretty funny. Well played.

3 stars

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grudge?

Grudge: a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury.

<P>

Where's the ill will? Grudgingly, as in reluctantly, yeah, that may apply.

PrfsrPrfsralmost 4 years ago
Cute story

I liked it even though there were quite a few writing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Silly but fun

4*. Just a bit too silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story, bad premise

The testes produce sperm and testosterone.You don't need sperm to have sex. But, men need testosterone to desire sex. John's problem would have been solved with testosterone supplements. I've been there and will testify (check the root of that word) that testosterone restores libido. If a wife cannot have vaginal sex but has been successful with anal sex that can be an alternative, so Peggy's problem could have been overcome. The story becomes unnecessary with both couples functional.

Moral: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

But all in all a fun little story.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

Anony 8/5/2020 had good points about how sexual issues can be overcome. However, one or neither can apply in this story. With John, while testosterone can help restore desire, it cannot restore nerve damage to his penis caused by the accident. If that were the case there would be a lot of people with spinal damage taking it.

For Peggy, have her do anal may help solve her husband's problem, but it would been torturous for her. Face it, most folks are not into receiving anal especially when there is no sexual arousal. Then it's about as fun getting an colonoscopy without anesthesia. Shutter the thought.

Her problems are more than vaginal prolapsed. She lost all sexual desire to the point she couldn't tolerate receiving oral. Sometimes testosterone can help a woman's libido, but side efforts such as acne, balding, deepening of the voice, and excessive facial hair growth make it a less than desirable solution.

Anyway, the story was fun. While it could be considered cucking, it wasn't because they were into their spouse getting screwed for cheap thrills. It was a sacrifice by gifting them something that was denied them via separate tragedies. Good thing is it's kept between the two couples only and they found a way to help keep Kim and Carl from sniping at each other although the trash talking will continue.

Oh well, whatever works.

tkoberontkoberonabout 3 years ago

I like the story very much even though the damage to John's sexual equipment is a bit contrived. As the two got the sexual release they needed I looked forward to the respective spouses finding out. Instead I saw this improbable ending where they had set the two love birds up. Very unlikely scenario.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whores and willing cucks in a really foolish story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmmm, I wonder if 26thNC found someone to fuck his-wife, since his micropenis hasn’t gotten hard in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, his wife is sick as hell, and he can't be good to her, he has to cheat, instead? Fucking stupid all around.

pukgpukg3 months ago

Thank you for the ending as I have been in Carl's no sex situation for a few years but have used my FWB a few times 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.