GSA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I guess I should explain," Sam said to our astonished faces.

Deb laughed, "Yeah, I'd sure like to know."

I nodded, still excited looking at her, knowing how wrong that was, and not caring.

Sam pulled a lounge around in front of us and sat. She tossed the towel aside and sat, her legs open enough to give me a clear view of the tight line of her vagina, wisps of black hair framing the ruffled skin. I got my eyes back on hers, hoping I wasn't caught.

I was. Sam just smiled. I looked at Deb, who was blushing. She looked too?

"So, nudity. We weren't nudists, we were just casual. We lived in a small house, only one bathroom. When I got to be eighteen, it just sort of occurred. Mom was first, not bothering to cover up leaving the shower. She explained that it was no big deal, nudity was natural. Me, being a rebel at heart, just like my mom, joined in. It really didn't bother me. So, we didn't hang around naked, but we made no effort to cover up. You know all those times you go, 'oh I gotta put something on to...' well, we didn't. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

Deb shook her head, looked at me, "No, not uncomfortable, just surprised."

"So, you never swam naked here?"

"Well, I never have, but I just found out my sister does on a regular basis while I'm asleep."

Sam looked at Deb, "Oh, you sneaky little girl."

Deb slapped Sam's knee, "You're just like your mother. I'm going to love having you around."

Sam picked up her tee shirt, not bothering to put it on, "I'll behave when Carl and Ashley are around. I need to go to bed, I'm beat."

Sam went into the house, closing the slider behind her.

"I gotta get home. I don't have to work, but I have a ton of stuff to do."

"Well, it's been an eventful evening."

I put the bottles down as my sister moved in for a hug. We do that.

"Dan, this has been an amazing night. It's like I have my best friend back."

"I'm glad you're happy. I hope the kids will be good with this."

"They will. I could tell."

Deb made no move to break our hug. I was stirring and nervous about that. Deb pressed in, just the tiniest bit, and whispered, "Would you have looked?"

She broke our hug and turned as I whispered back, "Yes." She just kept walking.

As I stroked my cock, I re-ran that vision of the daughter I never knew I had, the perfect copy of her mother, walking naked and sitting, talking to us, her amazing body there to admire. Now I had three forbidden women to lust after. I unloaded, feeling the surge of endorphins. I am so fucking needy. I've got to be careful.

The next morning, Ashley was off to school, and I was in my office, supporting capitalism when I heard the guest room door open. Sam would pass in front of my door to go to the kitchen, I was curious.

She paused at the doorway, wearing loose shorts and a tank top.

"You were wondering, weren't you?"

"Yes, I was."

"I told you, it's just casual, not a lifestyle. I'll ask every time."

"Thank you."

I stopped work and had breakfast with my daughter. She had a lot of work to do and needed space. I told her to use the dining room table, a vast expanse of mahogany that we never use, preferring the table in the kitchen.

I could see the table from my desk and watched her. She was just like her mother. I fought to concentrate but managed to get some work done.

Sam and I fell into a comfortable relationship. We chatted as we worked, our bond growing.

Sometime after lunch, Sam got up and walked to the door of my office, "Mind if I swim?"

I don't think she owns a swimsuit, "No, not a bit."

Sam angled her head and gave a wry smile, "Join me?"

I felt like this woman could read my mind. It was scary. I blushed, couldn't help it, "No. No thank you."

My daughter stood in the door to my office and tossed off her shirt, no bra. Ignoring my surprise, she slipped off her shorts, revealing a black G-string that covered her trimmed pubic patch perfectly. Her fingers slipped under the thin waist string and slid the tiny panty off, hooking it with her toe and leaving it on the pile.

"Okay." She said and walked out to the pool.

My cock was hard. I heard the slider open, and I had that black G-string in my hand before the door closed.

I stood back from the window, my shorts and briefs at my ankles. My daughter's warm underwear at my nose, my hand stroking my cock as I watched her perfect ass appear and disappear in the water. She smelled wonderful, different from my other daughter. I keep trying to get Deb's panties but haven't yet. My guilt faded. I accepted my taboo lust, promising myself that I would not do anything stupid, with any of them.

I nursed and edged as she swam. She finished at the house end, walking up the cast in steps. I faded back into the room, still watching.

Sam dried herself slowly, carefully, face, hair, firm breasts, and shapely legs.

Then, she spread her legs and ran the towel over her pussy. Biting her lip, she dried some more and then dropped the towel, looking at the window behind which I hid. I knew she couldn't see me; I've done this before.

Sam's hand moved up her leg. I was panting. Her fingers moved over her pubic patch, lower. Her eyes closed as her fingers found her pussy. She stood and masturbated for a minute while I came in the empty coffee mug on my desk. A deeply satisfying ejaculation.

As Sam walked towards the door, I quickly dressed, knowing, yes, if she offers, I will fuck my daughter.

I was back at my desk when Sam got to my door. She looked at the pile of her clothes and smiled. Fuck, I hadn't put her G-string back in the right place. I nearly lifted the desk with my cock as my daughter slipped that G-string on and slid it up her legs slowly, nestling it over her pussy while she talked. So casual.

"That pool is awesome. It's so relaxing. I've done nothing but study and close up my Mom and Bob's estate, such as it was."

Sam paused, holding her shirt and my attention to her wonderfully proud and symmetrical breasts, "Dan, Dad, thank you for taking me in. I'll be honest. I didn't have a reservation; I've been living in my car. If you rejected me, I was going to head back home. I didn't really have a plan and I think, even though I consciously thought otherwise, I put a lot of hope that you would take this well. I wasn't here for money. I knew little about you..."

Sam slipped her tee shirt on, the fabric getting hung up on her long nipples, she flicked it and it dropped, "I talk too much. In my family, we talked about almost everything. I learned in high school that my family was different. I was telling my bestie how Mom, Bob, and I had talked about masturbation. She was so shocked she got up and left. It was two days before she spoke to me again. I didn't think it was a big deal. Mom and Bob were just saying it's natural and not to be ashamed. It's not like they demonstrated or anything."

I laughed. Sam was pulling up her shorts, "Did I say something funny?"

"You are just like your mother. She had no filter. I think it was a reaction to her parents who were laser-beam straight and as hard as granite."

"I wouldn't know. I never met them, and Mom only talked about them once. Just said they didn't approve of her marriage and broke contact."

"Sam, you can talk about anything. I'm cool. After your first time in the pool, I'm ready for anything."

"What about your sister?"

"Deb and Liz were best friends. I'll bet she knows things I don't."

Sam smiled in that same wicked way her mother did, "You sure?"

I ignored any foreboding, "Yes."

We each went back to our work. Around four, Deb came by. The kids had sports and wouldn't be home for another hour.

We moved to the pool deck. As we settled, Deb asked Sam, 'So, Sam, what are your degrees in and what is the topic of your Doctorate?"

Sam put down her glass of iced tea, "Well, I was telling Dad earlier that my family was much more open than most. I almost lost a friend when I was telling her how my family talked about masturbation."

Deb stared at her, Sam held up her hand, "Only that it was okay and accepted and that I should not feel ashamed, but my friend was quite shocked. Well, that got me thinking and when I went to college I majored in Psychology. Then, my first masters was in Sociology and my second in sexual and social constructs in world cultures. Now, my Ph.D. will be in human sexuality. I love the topic, but there is a mercenary reason. Sex in the U.S. is a huge issue, and a lot of people have problems with it. My goal is to work with a psychiatrist, treating people with sexual issues."

Deb leaned back, "Wow. Well, you're way beyond me, but now I know who to ask if I have any questions. What sort of stuff does your thesis cover?"

"My practice is to interview people to get the real story. I have names and places, but only to back up my thesis if I am confronted. Not likely. Well, I've already done the section on the hot-button issue of trans-ism. Now I'm working on incest."

"Not much to go on there." I observed.

Sam shook her head, "Outside of the U.S. it's different. There's a few countries where consensual incest between adults is legal. As far as the U.S., I thought there would be very little information until I met a professor who had done a study. He never pursued it, but he encouraged me and said he had a feeling there was a lot more than anybody thinks. Knowing what I'd found out in Europe and Russia, I agreed."

Deb fidgeted in her chair, her eyes flicked to me and back to Sam, "Is it creepy?"

Sam paused, looked at my sister, trying to read her, "No. My work deals with consensual incest between adults, so I avoid the dark side."

"But it's not very common. Must have been tough to get information." Deb said.

Sam smiled, "Yeah, that's what I thought too. Gonna be tough to fill a thesis, but I have gotten quite an education. I started studying countries in Europe and Russia, where consensual adult incest is legal. Because incest is so taboo, there appears to be little factual information. That initially frustrated me, but I am a very stubborn driven woman. I found a source of incest information and I was very surprised at the amount of activity. After that, I got permission to do a sex survey on the campus of a major university. Most of the questions were easy, almost puerile, to disguise the two questions of the fifteen that I needed answered. One, have you ever had sexual relations with a relative? And two, more than once."

"Clever. What were you expecting?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe ten percent would answer yes to the first one and less to the second. I was stunned. Over 30 percent said they had and over 80 percent of them said more than once. It was then that I knew I was on to something."

Deb sat up, "Thirty percent? Really? And so many more than once? Wow."

I was paying attention to Sam. Deb's remark seemed to be more than just a remark. I looked at her and our eyes met. She smiled and nodded.

Sam took a sip and put the glass down, "I know. I wanted to talk to those students, ask them to tell me their stories, but I had relied on anonymity, and I couldn't identify them. But now I knew something. Incest is much more prevalent in the U.S. than I ever imagined. I had to figure out how to get the stories."

Deb got up, "Excuse me."

My sister walked into the house. I assume to the bathroom.

Sam leaned back in the lounger, "I never get to talk about my work. I'm afraid people will be revolted. Thank you and Deb for listening."

"Sam, I know I can speak for Deb and me. We're intrigued by your topic and impressed with your determination and depth of knowledge.

Deb came back out. Her face flushed, she glanced at me quickly and sat down.

I looked at my watch, "Sam, I'm fascinated by your work, but I have a client meeting early, so I have to go to bed. G'night all."

We all stood, Deb hugged me, but cautiously, it felt odd. "Thanks, Dan." I watched her leave, curious about her mood.

Sam and I picked up the few things left. She hugged me outside my door, "Thank you, Dad. I feel so at home here."

Those words, like a hot knife stabbing my guilt about what holding this girl does to me. My cock firmed. She was her mother, warm, firm, curvy, she even smelled the same. I let her go and headed for my room.

I turned on the light, closed the door. I took off my shirt and slipped off my shorts, no underwear. I pulled back the bed.

Perfectly positioned, a blue Victoria's Secret thong. I picked it up, it was soaked. My cock in my hand I pressed my sister's panty to my face. I remembered the day we were caught, yanking my hand from between her legs while our mother yelled, but still getting it close enough to smell my sister's pussy. Her scent had improved with age. I masturbated, the thong alternating between wrapped around my cock and pressed to my face. My orgasm was knee-bending good.

Carl

I just shot all over the fucking place thinking about Sam. She's fucking gorgeous. I am in so much trouble. I just know I'm going to do something stupid, but I can't help it.

I hear noise, soft noise. I smile, no, yes. I have to try and see.

I get up, still naked, and walk across the hall. Mom's door is closed but I can hear her. My mother is masturbating. My cock grows, my big brain steps back and the little one says, 'Try the door. You know you want to see. She won't catch you.'

I know her room. Mom's bed is at right angles to the door, the headboard to my left. The door opens to my right. I push the handle down. The hall is pitch dark. My dick is doing all the thinking. I'm naked with a boner, getting ready to peek at my mom masturbating, nope, not stupid at all.

Now the door clears the frame. There's a small light in the room, so she may not see me. I can see her. She's fucking gorgeous.

Mom, naked, nothing over her. She's sweating a little, guess she's been at it a while. I've never seen my mother naked. Her tits are bigger than Ashley's, but still cute. Her nipples are long and hard. She's on her back, leaning away a little, looking at her tablet. No video, looks like a story. Her leg is raised giving me a perfect view. Mom doesn't shave like Ashley does. A nice tangle of blonde hair surrounds her wet and open pussy, a fat dildo sliding in and out. I nearly cum hands-free. I can hear that toy sloshing, I can smell my mother's excitement. She has such a nice ass. She's lying on a towel and she's close to cumming.

I want to go back to my room, get my phone, but I think she'll be done before I get back.

Mom's other hand moves down. The tablet falls over as she pinches her clit. Her hips are shaking, and I see the flow of her orgasm as she moans, "Oh Dan."

Fuck! I pull the door closed carefully and walk quickly back to my room.

Lying on my bed. Did she really say that? Her brother, my uncle?

I can't help it. My cock is an iron bar. As I stroke it, I have a thought. Hey, if she's okay thinking about fucking her brother, what about me?

I spray my belly, wondering. My taboo dream may not be such a dream. But I gotta be careful and I don't have any idea how to test it.

Dan

I slept fitfully. Around midnight, I thought I heard something. I got up, went to the window.

Deb, swimming naked in the pool. Ashley's room is on the other side of the house. Sam's window faces the driveway. I left my room.

She didn't see me slip into the pool. It was dark. She started when I came behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. Her skin seemed to tingle under my fingers. My body shook, I was eighteen again in my mind, breaking the rules, but needy and curious. Deb flinched, then leaned back into me. She could feel my erection in the cleft of her perfect ass.

"So, you saw me."

"Yes."

Still looking away, she spoke, "Seems like what we almost did is pretty common."

"Yeah, I was surprised."

Deb turned to face me, still a few inches away. Her nipples were long and hard, and my cock brushed her pubic hair, "Why didn't you try again?"

"Because, my sister, you weren't there for the result when we got caught masturbating each other. Mom and Dad blamed me. Accused me of forcing myself on you, nearly raping you. I was told if I ever did anything that even looked suspicious, I'd be out of the house."

"I never knew. They never said anything to me. I'm sorry. I started it."

"So, we went off to college and met someone and got married and I thought that you had changed your mind, just an urge that passed."

Deb moved closer. My hard cock touched her leg, "Did your urge pass?"

I pressed in, my hard penis touching her closed thighs, her pubic hair tickling. "No, sis, it never did. Did the urge wane for you?"

My sister's modest breasts pressed into my chest, her nipples like pinpoints. "No, brother, it never did, but I had the same assumption about you, just an urge that got scared out of you. But now, here we are, knowing so much more thanks to your daughter."

"Yeah, I guess we weren't so weird after all."

Deb trailed a finger over my shoulder and down my arm, "Did you like my gift?"

My sister moved. With our height difference, my erection was pressed against her pubic hair. I moved my hands to her hips, "Yes, I was very surprised."

My sister looked into my eyes, "Did you...?"

I whispered, "Masturbate? Yes, I did. With no guilt at all."

Deb was moving her hips sideways now, letting my cock rub on her mound. I was so hard it hurt, "I've wanted to do that since I moved next door. I never stopped thinking about that day. I even told Jack. We did a role play once. We both came like crazy. But you are always so proper, so under control."

"I thought you felt what we did was a phase, you grew out of it. If I had seen you swimming, I would have watched, and masturbated."

"That's all?" She said.

"Yes, until today."

We embraced, my cock vertical against her pussy, her breasts pressed into my chest, my hands filled with her firm, round ass. We were both panting. Deb whispered, her lips brushing mine, "So, what do you want to do?"

I let my fingers drop down her ass and between her legs. Deb opened them and for the first time since we were on her bed naked all those years ago, I felt my sister's excited vagina, "I want to make love to my sister."

Our mouths met, tongues wrestling, bodies grinding. She felt so good. I knew why. I loved my sister, but what made me so horny was that this was wrong.

Deb pulled back, panting, "Brother if you don't take me to your bed and fuck me right now, I will move away, and you'll never see me again."

"One-off? Just to finish what we started way back then?"

Deb walked to the steps, dragging me by the hand. As we quickly dried ourselves, she said, "Fuck no. You'll be lucky if I don't suck your cock in front of everybody."

We were walking through the slider, "I don't think our kids are ready for that," I said.

As Deb closed my bedroom door, she whispered, "Don't bet on that."

My sister clicked on a bedside light, "I'm not doing this in the dark like it's sneaky. I'm proud to make love to my brother and I want to see every bit."

As I watched, Deb got on the bed. As she moved, I could see her pussy, framed by wisps of blonde hair. Her vagina was open, full, and very wet. She lay on the bed, grabbed a pillow, and put it under her, "I am so excited. I want to do everything. I haven't had sex in over a year, and I masturbate thinking about my brother. I want to fuck as often as we can get away with it, but right now, I need you to put your brother cock in my sister pussy. Fuck me, Dan, fuck your sister."

Me, on my arms over Deb. Her, biting her lip. The head of my cock nestled at her entrance, "I love you Sis."

Deb orgasmed as my cock filled her. The forbidden grasp of her wet vagina. The intense sensation, all other input fading as my body concentrates on the sensations coming from my penis. Sliding in, the warm embrace of her pussy, feeling every contour and bump until I was fully in her. Her eyes wide, her smile beaming. I had thought about this so many times. Masturbated envisioning the event. I even closed my eyes while fucking my wife, imagined it was my sister.