GSA Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dan. So good. I love you. Oh fuuucccckkkk..."

I pulled back, slid in again. I was going slowly, savoring every sensation as if we'd never get to do this again. Deb clenched her pussy, "Brother, fuck me hard. I need it."

"I'm not going to last long."

I went faster, fucking her hard. So needy, so horny. Our bodies slapped as they met.

"S'ok, cum in me, I'm fixed."

My body on top of hers now. Skin to skin, sweaty, feral. My arms under her, hands cupping her head for leverage. Slamming my cock into my sister, "So, am I. Oh, fuck. Gonna cum sis."

I felt the surge. I slammed home and held as the best orgasm I ever had rolled over me and my cum jetted deep inside Deb. She came too, her eyes rolled back in her head, her body quaking.

We lay like that for a few seconds. Panting. I pushed up and rolled off. Deb rolled and lay next to me, her leg and wet pussy on my thigh, "If we had done that back then, I'd have never gotten married."

I moved my face to hers, "Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't have either." I kissed her, deep but gentle.

I rolled my sister onto her back and trailed my tongue across her breast.

"Don't do that. I fucking cum just from that. How soon?"

I left a trail of saliva on her skin as my tongue moved lower, "Gotta clean you up first."

Deb flinched, "Oh, no. No, you don't have to do that, really."

I pushed her legs open. Her vagina was red, but happy, a trail of our fluids at the base, "You're right, I don't have to. I want to."

Deb came as my mouth contacted her pussy. She grabbed my head and thrust her trim hips into my face. "Oh, Dan, lick my fucking pussy. Ohhhh fuuuckkk."

I licked her clean and sucked on her clit till she came again, filling my mouth. She pulled me up and over her, "Fuckin' wow. I love you brother."

We fell asleep. Bad plan.

***

Deb jabbed me, "The fucking sun's coming up!"

I bolted upright, "You need to get out of here before anybody sees you."

Deb was out of the bed, "No shit. I didn't wear anything. Love ya bro. Later."

Carl.

Just one of those things, right? I was awake, couldn't sleep, standing at my window. Dawn coming on, just enough light to see my naked mother, running across the yard from my uncle's house. My cock was hard in a second. There is only one reason Mom would be running naked from her brother's house. She finally got her fantasy. I masturbated. If she's willing with her brother.... I blasted all over the window.

Dan

After Deb left I couldn't sleep. I've wanted my sister since we were eighteen. After that summer, I never tried anything, terrified of our parents, but I never stopped thinking about it. Then, we married, and I assumed she had outgrown the desire that still raged in me. Now we're lovers. Incestuous lovers. I took a deep breath. I like it. I don't care. But I knew this had to be kept between us.

I read and tried to sleep but failed. I heard Ashley get up and the door close as she left for her weekend job. I finished my chapter and pulled on a pair of shorts. I smiled. I don't think Sam would be bothered if I didn't.

As I crossed the living room, I could see Sam in the pool swimming laps, naked, of course. I stood and watched, letting my penis harden and not ashamed at all.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Sam's shorts and tank on the floor. But laying on the counter in a perfect display, was a white thong panty, all lace, and wet. Yeah, I did. I pressed my daughter's panty to my mouth and tasted her. She'd masturbated, it was full of her essence. I peeked out the door to the pool. Sam was drying off. I put the panty back, a little mussed, and snuck out of the kitchen.

Sam wore only that white thong when I walked back in, just getting up you know, she smiled that wicked smile, "Mornin' Dad."

"Mornin'" I replied, putting my hands on her hips as I moved behind her to get my coffee, "Morning swim?"

"And how would you know that?" She asked, cocking her head.

"I can smell the chlorine in your hair."

I got that, 'that's BS, but it's good BS' look. "I'm taking today off."

Sitting with my coffee and roll, enjoying looking at my curvy daughter as she finished dressing, "Good plan."

"Deb free today?"

"Probably. Why do you ask?"

Sam sat across from me, her nipples poking the fabric of her tank top, "You two were so interested. I'd like to share more and get your opinions."

"Sure. I'll call Deb." My mind replaying being over my sister and in her just hours ago. My penis grew. I had to think about something else, I had no underwear on.

Carl

Ashe and I were out on a delivery. We both have the same work.

"So, I hung out with Sam last night." Ashe said.

"She's cool and wicked smart."

"I asked her what she had all those degrees in."

"Yeah? Probably economics or business shit."

Ashe turned to me, smiling, "No doofus. It's sex."

I laughed, "You can get a degree in that? Hell, I'm in."

My cousin laughed, "Yeah, the homework would be awesome, but no, not like that. She studied the sexual rules of societies around the world. She was doing that trans-stuff and now she's on another topic,"

"Which is?"

"Incest."

This was getting interesting, "Must be tough. That's a lot of fantasy."

Ashe leaned back in the truck. As usual, she had no bra, never really needed one, and her awesome nipples were on high beam. Must like the topic.

"Not true at all. She's gotten a lot of information and, turns out, family sex is a lot more common than most people think."

Now I was very interested, "Like how common?"

"So, she did this study at a big college, asked if anybody had sex with family members. Thirty percent said yes, and, here's the kicker, eighty percent said more than once."

"Fuckin' wow. I had no idea."

"Yeah, that's because it's so forbidden and all."

We were at the place. Ashe and I unloaded for an hour. The boss had said that was it for us today, just drop the truck when we were done.

On the interstate, heading back. Just the radio playing, no talk. I'm thinking about what Sam was studying. I know how I feel, and now I know I'm not as fucked up as I thought. As I drove, I glanced at Ashe. Her tank was sweaty and clung to her small breasts. She's my type, tall thin, killer ass, but she's my cousin, first cousin.

"You don't have to do that." Ashe said.

"Do what?"

Ashe was looking out the window, "That thing with the pool."

"Aww, you don't like getting wet?"

Ashley turned to face me, "I like getting wet a lot."

I blushed. I caught the meaning of that, "So, then, you shouldn't complain."

She was back looking out the window, "You just do that because you know my suit will come off. The other day you grabbed my tits."

I needed to be careful. Don't let my dick do the talking, "That was an accident, really."

Ashley turned to face me again, "Carl, if you want to see me, all you have to do is ask."

Wow, never expected that, "Like, now?"

Ashley laughed, "No doofus, we're driving."

I pulled into the next rest stop, parked in the back of the truck lot. Ashley smiled, "Here? You're such a romantic. This cab is not real good for that, you know."

I looked at my cousin, "In the back. Ashley, will you take your clothes off for me?"

My cousin blushed, "On one condition, you do too."