GSA Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprise visitor changes two families.
8.9k words
4.75
18.4k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,340 Followers

GSA

All players are at least eighteen. Any statistics noted in this story are made-up and have no basis in fact, that I am aware of.

Dan

Deb and I sat in loungers on the patterned concrete deck around my pool. Carl, Deb's son, was doing laps. The pool isn't quite as big as a college pool, but close enough. He's the star of his high school swim team and he trains constantly. He's a senior, turned eighteen a few months ago, heading off to college in the fall, full-ride swimming and academic. I'm just a little proud of my nephew.

Ashley, my daughter, is on a lounge, sunning. Her long blonde hair splayed out around her. Like me, she's tall and lean. She just turned eighteen and is headed to the same school as Carl. She's a volleyball player. No scholarship, she doesn't need one. She has me. She's Dean's list, straight A's all the way.

"This place is going to get a lot bigger when they go." My twin sister mused.

"Please, don't remind me. It is what it is, but I'll miss them more than I can say."

"Zenerva is an asshole. Look at what she missed."

Zenerva was my wife, who one day when Ashley was five, told me she had fallen in love with another woman. In a week, she and whomever went to some island in the Pacific, and we have never heard from her since.

"Her choice. Fortunately, Ashley was so young she had no memory of her. The only mother figure she has is her Aunt Deb, who spoils her shamelessly."

Deb laughed and sipped her iced tea, "Guilty as charged, but I learned from the best. Heli-skiing in Telluride with my son?"

"Hey, sis, you were invited."

Carl exited the pool at the far end, the light blue speedo framed his taut swimmer's body. Deb put her glass down. "Um, no thanks. I much preferred taking your daughter shopping with her daddy's credit card."

"That's what I get for leaving you two alone."

As Carl walked along the pool deck, a mischievous expression on his face, Deb took a deep breath, "I think about Jack a lot. He'd be so proud of Carl and Ashely."

Jack, Deb's husband, was a fireman in a large city. He was killed in the line of duty. Deb, at my insistence, sued the corporation that owned the building and received a big settlement, which, managed by me, the very successful investment guy, has allowed her to live without a need to work full-time.

"You're a great mother, Deb."

She turned to me, "And you have been a terrific father figure for Carl. Thank you."

At that point, decorum morphed into mayhem. Carl, tall, lean, and very defined, leaned over his cousin, his thick shock of shaggy blonde hair dripping water on her firm torso. Ashley opened her eyes in alarm as Carl slipped both arms under his sleeping cousin, and as she howled in protest, dumped her into the pool, diving in after her.

We both laughed, "Oh, it's on now." I said.

"Those two, you'd think they were the twins."

In the pool, Ashley cursed her cousin, climbed up his back, and, using her body as leverage, dumped Carl over.

Watching this—and this was not the first time—stirred feelings in me. Ashe looks like her mom and watching her wrestle with her cousin brought back a few pleasant memories and a guilty feeling. I'm not supposed to have those thoughts.

Looking over, Deb was staring at her son. Her pert nipples making little tents in her shirt. Carl's muscular, lean body glistened with water as he tossed his cousin around, and as has happened before, Ashley's swimsuit, if you can call it that, ended up floating in the pool. Then I caught it. Carl's hands slipped around and gently grasped his cousin's small breasts. It was a nanosecond. Ashely looked up at us, howled, and covered herself, but I could see it was an act. They were in the deeper end, so it was tough to see through the water, but I knew what I saw. Carl, the sort of gentleman, collected the pieces and turned away as she got herself back in order. We all laughed.

Ashley complained as they walked up the steps out of the pool. Carl's speedo did not conceal that he liked tossing his cousin around, and more. He wasn't hard, but he sure wasn't soft.

"Carl, you're a perv. You do that on purpose."

Carl shrugged and gave her his, good old boy smile, "One, you didn't have to engage, and two, you should think twice about wrestling with your big strong cousin wearing dental floss over you're your IBT's.

Ashley, catching Carl off guard shoved him back into the pool, "IBT that, you pig!"

Ashley's only an A, almost a B. I always thought she looked amazing, almost six feet tall, sinewy, and tanned. She's a little sensitive about her breasts, particularly because her aunt has more. Not huge, but full and round, her twin brother knowing all too well how they feel. That was a long time ago.

Carl got back out and dried off. Deb finished her iced tea, "Well, bro, we gotta head back to the house. Carl, you coming for dinner?" When Jack was killed, Deb couldn't stand to be in the city, so she moved. I already owned the house next to mine; I may have anticipated my twin—you know how that twin thinking goes—and moved in. That was two years ago.

I cleaned up my kitchen, my mind, as usual, full of conflict. Normally I'd be over at Deb's house, but I do investment advising and my clients are very wealthy, very powerful, and very particular so, I meet them when it suits them and I have a meeting, online, in twenty minutes. It was going to be long, so I made a sandwich and sat at the kitchen table, thinking.

I do this a lot lately. Talk myself off the ledge of perversion. I have sexual thoughts about my twin sister and now, my daughter. Deb and I have a little history, but I've never done anything but admire Ashley. I have two problems with my daughter, one, she's my daughter, which stirs wicked thoughts, and two, she looks like her mom who was a sexual creature. I look at the clock, I have time.

On my bed, naked and hard, Ashley's thong pressed against my face as I masturbated. I got it out of the laundry this morning. I'm sure she masturbates in them, they smell so fucking good.

It doesn't take long, never does. As my cock spurts all over my abdomen, I remember watching that when I was eighteen, but it was my sister's hand making it happen.

Carl

So, just to make sure this is cool, I'm eighteen, ok? So's my cousin, Ashley. I had a girlfriend, Patty; we lost our virginity together. We fucked all the time. She taught me how to lick pussy and I taught her how to suck cock.

We broke up at the beginning of the summer. We're heading to different colleges and, to be honest, most of what we had between us was between our legs. But now I've got a problem. You see, I have noticed my mom and cousin. Yeah, I know, but you know what I mean. They aren't just my mom and cousin anymore, they are women. Fucking hot looking women.

I am pulling my dick off all the time thinking about them. It is so fucking wrong, but I can't help it. I use Mom and Ashe's panties to jack off. I don't do it often, I'm scared of being caught, but it is sooo fuckin hot.

I hugged Mom the other day. I've started hugging her more, she likes it, I have to be careful, I get hard. Anyway, I was standing behind her, put my arms around her body. I took a chance, had my hands higher, I felt the slightest swell of her breasts on my thumbs. Mom covered my hands, I think to stop me, but she didn't do it immediately. Maybe? No, I'm just a horny dope.

Ashley hates it when I throw her in the pool. I know that; I do it anyway because I think she doesn't hate it as much as she says. My cousin has the cutest little titties. I like small ones, so shoot me, okay? She knows I'm gonna toss her in the pool and she still wears tiny little swimsuits that always come off. With the water and all, I haven't seen her real naked, but I've seen those titties and I love them. She calls me a perv, but there's no anger in it and we both know it. Today was a first. I dumped her in and we wrestled, her little floss bikini fell off and I made a move, I put my hands over her breasts. She howled, but her nipples were rock hard and she let my hands stay there for a few seconds. Maybe. I have to be so careful. My cock has no fucking brain and this could be awful.

Dan

My client called and canceled. They do that. I closed the call with her and was about to head over to Debs when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and on my step was a woman, mid-twenties, curvy, with short black hair and blue eyes. In the seconds between when I saw her, and she spoke I had a thought.

"Hello, father."

My first girlfriend looked just like her. I ended up getting her pregnant. My family sent me off to boarding school. Her family was very, very conservative and powerful. I asked, but I was never told what happened. I assumed an abortion. We moved right after that. Now my past stood in front of me. I bumbled a quick reply.

"Um, hello?"

Then I remembered my manners. "Uh, well, come in please."

As she came in, my mind reeled. Is this true? Is this a scam? What is she after? I was ready to take responsibility for my actions and I have a very good lawyer to fend off any claims. I just needed to be patient and let her talk.

She was well-dressed, in shorts from a good store, a polo shirt, and Nikes. She was poised in her movements. She settled on my big sectional.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

She fixed with those ice-blue eyes, just like her mom, "Yes, thank you. That would be nice. Iced tea if you have it."

I got us both a glass and brought them in. I pulled a chair in front of where she sat, sipped my tea, put it down, and waited.

"I don't want money. Let me make that clear. I'm sorry to drop into your life like this. I've known for over a month, and I have twisted myself in knots over how to connect. Mom would never tell me who my father was. She wasn't angry, she just felt that I didn't need to know."

She took a sip of tea. I noticed her hand was a little shaky. She put the glass down. "Out of respect for her, I never pursued it. She and my stepfather were killed a year ago in a car crash. I found a few hints in her things, but the rest I put together by myself. If this is a problem for you or your wife, I can leave. But I had to at least meet you."

I said nothing, stunned at the revelation. The girl just sat and waited. I shook my head to clear the torrent of thoughts. "I'm divorced. It's just me and my daughter Ashley. Um, what is your name?"

She blushed, "I'm sorry. I'm not doing very well at this. My name is Sam Conners, short for Samantha."

"Thank you, Sam. This is going to sound bad, but after I got your mother pregnant, I was sent off to boarding school. Your mom's parents were very strict and powerful. We moved and I never heard, I assumed they had paid for an...."

"Abortion." Sam replied, "I understand. At her age and being single with her family, it was a huge scandal. My mother only talked about it once. She was sent to live with relatives, an uncle, and an aunt."

"Well, that's probably more than I need to know. Please, tell me about yourself. You mentioned a stepfather?"

Sam's shoulders dropped, the muscles in her face loosened, she leaned back, "Thank you for being so kind. I was so afraid."

"It's okay. You can imagine my surprise when I opened my door. I saw your mother. Really did number on me."

Sam laughed, "Yeah, we were regularly taken for siblings. After I was born, Mom and I lived with her aunt and uncle. A few years after, Mom got married. Her parents were deeply opposed and did everything they could to stop it. They failed, and when Mom got married, they ended any contact with her."

I shook my head, "Not to make this about me, but my wife abandoned me and Ashley when Ashley was five. I have never understood how a person could do that. Had I known you existed, I would have found you. I owe you."

Sam took my hand, "You didn't, and you don't. You cannot be held accountable for what has been kept from you."

"So, Sam. Back to your life, if you would."

Sam laughed, "Tough to sum up twenty-five years. I'll give you the express version. No siblings. Bob, my stepdad, was amazing. I was always his daughter, not his stepdaughter. Nobody but a few close friends even knew. He was a truck driver, hard-working, honest, and loving. He and mom had a marriage from heaven. Mom worked as an office manager. I killed school. Mom said I got your brains," Sam waved her hand slowly around the room. "She was right. You're very successful, Dan... Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what to call you."

"Well, I am your father, so you can call me Dad, or you can call me Dan, or any variation of those."

"What is your daughter going to think?"

"Ashley's eighteen now, she's an adult. My twin sister, a widow, lives next door with her son, Carl. If you are okay with it, I'd like to introduce you to all of them."

Sam reached out and took my hand. Hers was warm, soft. Her eyes met mine, I squeezed gently, she squeezed back, "Thank you—Dad. I was so afraid."

My mind was a jumble. Being a single dad, my life focus had been Ashley. I'd dated some, had some affairs with married women, but not for a long time. Now, in front of me was a woman who was a copy of my first girlfriend, who was memorable—the same black hair and curvy body. I noticed, to my shame, that her nipples had become erect. Elizabeth's were so long and thick. I didn't know that was unusual, she was my first, and I hers.

I released Sam's hand, conscious that I'd held it a little too long. She let her fingers trail along my hand as I pulled back, keeping her eyes on mine. She smiled. I became aware that I had a half-erect penis. I grabbed my phone, called Deb, "Hey, sis. Put out two more plates."

"Um, okay, and why?"

"You'll see."

***

The plate shattered as it hit Deb's ceramic tile floor. She stood, stunned, her mouth literally hanging open. She knew Elizabeth, they had been close friends.

"Mom! You okay?" Carl said as he and Ashely knelt to pick up the broken plate, "Who is this, Dad?" Ashley asked.

"Sorry, Deb, I should have told you. Kids, this is Samantha Conners, my daughter."

Now the kids stared. Sam blushed, looked at me for support. She got down on the floor with the kids and picked up pieces, "Here, let me help."

Deb wiped her hands on a towel, over and over, "When...How?....Who?" She stammered.

I held up my hand, "Dinner's ready, let's eat and get to know each other."

By the end of dinner, it was late. We shared our lives. Sam had grown up in a loving, lower-middle-class family. She was a gifted student, had two Master's degrees, and was preparing to defend her Doctoral thesis.

Carl stood and extended his hand to Sam. She stood and walked around the table, took his hand. "Welcome to your family," he said. Sam slid in and hugged her cousin, "Thank you so very much."

Deb and Ashley hugged her, and we cleaned up dinner. It was after eleven.

"I've got school tomorrow, Dad. I'm crashing."

"Me too." Carl announced and they left as the three of us finished cleaning.

Deb asked, "How far did you travel?"

"About ten hours. It was a long day," Sam answered, "I've got a reservation at a motel."

I jumped in, "Sam, I have a guest room, please stay."

"You sure?" It's been a heavy night. You might want to take some time to process all of this."

"No, please stay."

The kitchen was clean. I invited Sam and Deb back to my place so we could talk some more. Deb didn't have to work tomorrow, so she was in.

On the way back to my house, Deb helped Sam get her duffle out of her car. I went straight to the back of the house. I heard Deb taking Sam to the guest room. Deb came out onto the pool deck with two beers, sat in the lounge next to me.

"She doesn't have a reservation. Her car is about to fall apart, and she has a sleeping bag rolled out on the back seat. She's damn smart, but she hasn't got two nickels to rub together."

During dinner, both Deb and I had steered the conversation to areas that only Sam would know. We were both convinced beyond any doubt.

"You think this is a scam?"

Deb put her hand over mine. "No. No way. That girl is a survivor. She is just what she said, she just left out the part where she's broke."

We both turned, hearing the slider. Sam stepped out, holding a beer wearing a long tee shirt, the hem hitting the middle of her toned thighs. She sat on the lounge next to Deb, held up the beer, "Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all."

Sam took a long drink, sat sideways on the lounge, "You two are pretty cool about all this."

"Your mother and I were close friends until..."

"I never knew. Mom only talked about that once."

"When I opened that door, it was like seeing Elizabeth. I knew who you were immediately, and I was shocked, but happy. A daughter I never knew I had."

"What are your plans?" Deb asked.

Sam took a drink and lay back on the lounge, "I have to defend my thesis in two months. I was ready to when the accident happened, I postponed my defense. I'm just now getting back to preparing. I guess I'll head back."

"Do you have to be there to prepare?" I asked.

Sam put her beer down, looked across my sister to me, "No I don't."

"Do you have a place to live back there? Your house?" I asked.

Sam looked down, "No. I had to sell everything. There were bills."

"Friends?" Deb said.

"All my friends were from college and grad school, scattered all over the world."

"Stay here, please," I said.

Sam teared up, "I don't need a handout. Once I have my Ph.D. I have job offers."

Deb looked at me and then Sam, "Helping your family is not a handout."

"Thank you," Sam replied.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"It's hot here, even at night. You use that pool much?"

Deb laughed, "Oh you mean the crime scene?"

Sam frowned, I held up my hand, "Deb's being funny. We all use it, but Carl and Ashley are constantly pranking each other and wrestling in the water."

Sam arched an eyebrow and then relaxed it, "Interesting. Nice to know they get along so well."

Deb leaned back in her lounge, "Really, you'd think they were the twins."

Sam put her empty bottle down, "Mind if I swim?"

"Any time you want. You live here."

Sam stood up, crossed her arms, grasped the hem of her tee shirt. In a smooth motion, she whisked it off, letting it fall.

Deb found my hand and squeezed as we looked at my naked daughter casually walk to the edge of the pool, and dive in.

In those seconds, I took in every detail. Sam exercised somewhere. She was very toned. Not tan. Her hair was thick and cut to the nape of her neck. Her breasts were just like her mother's, I guess a C and they sat proud and long capped with nipples that had to be an inch long. Her waist was trim and thin, leading down to full hips and a perfect, round ass, just like her mother. Between her muscular legs, a trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

Yes, I got all that in seconds and, I'm embarrassed to say, I got hard.

"What the fuck?" Deb said.

"Well, sis, we succeeded in making her feel at home."

As Sam did leisurely laps, Deb watched, "It is the best way to swim, at least for me."

I turned and stared at my sister, "And how would you know that?"

Deb giggled, "I sneak over here all the time. Late at night. You never knew?"

Sam finished a lap and started again, "No. I had no idea."

Deb smiled, "Really? And here I thought you'd be peeking out your window at your sister swimming naked in your pool."

I think I blushed. She was right, of course, I would, every time, and masturbate while watching.

"Would you?" Deb asked, a whimsical smile on her face.

Sam walked out of the pool at the far end, interrupting my answer. She walked casually along the pool deck, stopped, got a towel out of the box, and walked back to us. It was obvious that she was very comfortable nude.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,340 Followers