Gthyagos, Inc Ch. 01: The Interview

Story Info
A job interview for a company run by a Great Old One...
2.4k words
4.54
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan fidgeted with her hair, then stopped herself. She looked at the portfolio with paper(?!) copies of her resume for some reason, and then closed it. She reached for her phone before realizing that the secretary could see her and she knew they didn't want you watching your phone. After a brief moment of panic of what to do with her hands, she put them on her knees which also let her stop her knee from nervously twitching. Dammit. Ok, she took a deep breath and looked out at the foyer she was in. Somehow. The foyer of the newest, hottest, most profitable company ever:

Gthyagos, inc.

What the hell was she doing in this foyer?! It was big and echoey and everything was brand new--literally, the building had been up for less than a year, and it was obvious no expense was too much. The marble floors, the elegant lighting, the shockingly detailed and large replica of Antarctica and the Green City Ruins seemingly floating above the secretary's desk (oh shit she sees me looking look away!). This was too much. Sure, Megan had applied to the...listing. But it was a joke! She was four years out of college (and six months out of her last job) with an art degree. An * art * degree! And sure she was desperate for a job but she didn't even understand the application?! It was so vague--Humanities Consultant?? And the description had been basically useless--something about helping the Company connect to users. Somehow though and against all odds, Meghan had gotten a phone screening that she was sure she had failed but now, somehow, she was in the regional headquarters of one of the biggest and most successful companies in the world? For a job that paid three times what she had been making previous?? And she didn't know what it was?!

"Ok, not going to vomit, breathe..." she told herself. "Look, it was a good reason to put on some pantyhose and the nice jacket and get makeup on. We'll have some dumb questions they'll realize a mistake was made and go home and eat some ice cream or som-"

"Excuse me, Miss Reed?" Megan looked up and her jaw dropped. A woman who could only be described as statuesque stood in front of her--blue-black hair, warm skin hinting at some Asian heritage. She was remarkably tall--she had to be over six feet, but her body was shapely and radiated physical power. She was dressed in a bespoke white suit and skirt combo that looked like an Italian masterpiece, accented with jewelry that looked simple and definitely cost more than Megan's rent. Megan finally got her eyes up to the woman's stately and frankly gorgeous face, where a warm smile and a gaze that could cut metal congratulated her for making it this far. Megan blinked, realized her jaw was open, closed it and stammered. "Uh, oh yes, that's me!"

The woman was trained enough to ignore the obvious discomfort. Megan couldn't help but notice her eyes were vividly, almost artificially, green--were those contacts? "Excellent. My name is Li Ventner, I'm the head of Human Acquisition. If you could follow me please?" Somehow Megan didn't scream, trip and die, or scatter her portfolio, but instead only stood up and followed to the elevators, her shoes clacking in the large hall. They walked past the elevators to a door that...well, it wasn't hidden exactly, but the building did a good job of making you not realize it was there. Miss Ventner smiled. "All the real work is done on the upper floors, but that's employees only..." she turned and gave Megan and up and down look that seemed almost hungry...

Megan stopped and glanced down. She knew she looked professional enough, even good--black pumps, hose, simple black skirt and white blouse and jacket, all framing an athletic young woman in her mid-twenties with long blond hair and blue eyes and pouty lips. She was cute and she knew it. She was used to people staring at her--mostly men, but hey it's the 21st century. But Vetner...the woman was easily a half-foot taller than she was, and her movement was almost feline. She looked like she did nothing but work out, dress nicely, and intimidate young women who had no idea what she was doing here. But then she smiled a warm and well-trained smile, like she was welcoming Megan home "...let's see if you'll be getting the opportunity to see what goes on here." She swiped a card over the door handle, and with a beep and a click ushered Megan into a hallway.

Megan followed her, having to double-time it to match Vetner's powerful long strides. She was being led through hallways of tasteful green wallpaper and dark wood doors, but there were no signs or guides, and Vetner soon had her confused and lost--how did she know where she was going? They all looked alike? How big was this building? Before she could start to piece it together, Vetner cleared her throat. "So Megan, what do you know about Gthyagos?"

"Uh, well, you're relatively new but really successful, hit a trillion dollars in profit last year, and are involved in...well, everything it seems like?" Vetner laughed. "Well, not quite everything, but we have a diverse portfolio. Energy, media, aeronautics, non-linear computing...but what I meant was do you know our history?"

Megan felt a pang of guilt for not answering the question right. "Oh, yes. That Hans Smith led the New Antarctic Expedition and found the Green City ruins and the Gythagos entity, and used that to create multiple breakthroughs in technology. Is that right?"

"Yes, very good". Megan was flush with pride before wondering why she was getting that reaction, but Vetner continued. "Gythagos was a biological artificial intelligence of the Forerunner culture found in the Antarctic region. It existed over 30,000 years ago, but Gthyagos was able to survive the glacial growth and eventual thawing. Gthyagos is very knowledgeable about how reality--both seen and unseen by humanity--operates. We're still decades away from truly understanding everything It knows. However, It does have its limitations...here we are." She picked a door seemingly at random, and let Megan into a small, boring office with a table, two chairs, and pitcher of water with glasses. Other than the thick green drapes on one wall, it was unadorned. Vetner closed the door. "Sit."

It wasn't quite a command but it was close. Megan dutifully sat down in the shockingly comfortable office chair. Vetner gestured to the water. "Please, drink," Megan, again, took a glass before she realized she was taking a glass, taking a sip of the water. It was shockingly cold and had a hint of...what was that? Lime? Cucumber? Mint? Vetner in the mean time had sat down with the drapes behind her, and templed her fingers. "The Gythagos organism is effectively a combination of fungi, squid, and super-computer. It was operate at unimaginable speeds and at quantum scale, and with the right resources we can even produce a variety of non-standard material with it. It's decisions have proven to be highly profitable and effective in climate control, computing, and other more esoteric businesses. In many ways it's sort of the boss around here." Vetner's eyes looked onto Megan's. "So, not to be blunt, but I'm sure you're wondering why we called you here?"

Megan felt like a deer in the headlights. "Uhhh...kinda?"

Vetner put her hands down on the table. "Gythagos does not understand people. Or space. Or time, at least how we do. Our products can be very useful and helpful, but if people don't like them, then it doesn't matter how effective they are. And with Gthyagos, if we don't build for humans the results are...well, they can be disturbing. Unsettling to some. So we need people who can be a link for Gthyagos, to understand how humans think. As a result, we need--well, HR calls them Consultants, but we prefer dreamers. So now we will see if you are a dreamer, my dear..." Vetner pushed a button on the bottom of the table, and the thick drapes quietly moved open to show a...a...

Megan wasn't sure what it was. It was like a symbol of greenish-black stone, but it seemed far too complicated for that. It was a company logo and a map and an optical illusion and a sculpture all at once. She seemed to fall into the rune as it felt more like a landscape, a faraway place, a memory Megan couldn't remember...the rest of the room, the world, seemed to fade away as Megan's eyes grew wide. She realized suddenly that her clothes felt tight and itchy, and she was warm and wish she could get out of them as she felt her body flush and her leg squeeze together...where did this come from? Why was she horny all of a sudden? Was she biting her lip?

"Very good response, Megan." Oh right Vetner was in the room! Megan had a brief flash of embarrassment but Vetner's hand rose up to stop any apology. "What your feeling is completely normal to the presence of the Verdant Sigil, my dear. This isn't mind control, but more of a nudging of your personality. Everything you're feeling is natural, if a bit unusual. Now, be a pet and take your jacket off, please." It wasn't that unusual of a command, so Megan did so, revealing her simple white blouse. She knew she had her bra on, but it felt like her nipples just had to be showing! Vetner was smiling warmly at her, kindly even. "Very good. Now, would you like to take off your hosiery and panties? If you'd like?"

Oh thank god! Megan had been itching to take them off ever since this started! Still, it was an interview--she made sure to politely step out of her pumps, shimmy the nylon and silky material off her body, and fold them the best she could on the table. She could smell her musk on her panties, and she was sure Miss Vetner could too. Megan hoped that wouldn't cost her the job as she kept staring at the sign...

"Very good Megan. Now, you are going to be interviewed by Gthyagos. It is a part of the building, so it's everywhere we need it to be. Please prepare yourself." suddenly from the ceiling and the floor, there were quiet but noticeable clicks as small doors opened, a few inches high. From them flowed out a strange transparent blue-green liquid that formed itself into tentacles...From the ceiling the crawled along and framed the Sigil. From the floor the roamed closer and closer to Megan. Megan, breathing deeply and already perspiring, had kicked the chair aside, spreading her legs and leaning down on her elbows, looking at the sign and barely noticing Vetner was watching.

A gasp escaped her lips as the tentacles had finally reached her ankles. As it touched her, warm and wet but not actually slimy, she felt them slowly moving up her legs. As they did, electricity seemed to flow through her body, and her head was suddenly filled with glorious colors and a warm, welcome feeling like home. Her pussy was so warm and wet and needy, her body so sensitive to everything around her, and she whimpered as the tentacles seemed to take forever to wrap around her legs and move up, ever closer. "...p-please...please hurry..." she thought, and she knew it could hear her thoughts. It knew what she wanted, and yet still it took it's time...she could feel it almost chuckling at her need as creeped up...and up...and up...

Finally, the two tentacles had reached her core. One flowed like honey up, slipping past her wet lips and flooding over her clit, while the other slipped inside her. Megan moaned as she welcomed Gthyagos into her--it was warm and deep and stretching her so good! The thing on her clit was touching and licking and sucking and nibbling all at once, and it seemed to get better at finding Megan's buttons every second. The one pushing inside of her began flexing and thrusting, timing every push in with the vibration of her clit, making her legs shake and making Megan collapse on the table, mewling and pushing her hips back against his amazing deep feeling.

She noted Vetner was still there, hands folded on the table and watching her get railed by this weird prehistoric goo. Megan didn't care. Her pussy was already clenching down on the tentacle and yelling as it grinded against every sensitive spot inside her! It felt like she was being fucked in every possible position simultaneously at it drove into her, finding every secret inch of her and lapping at it hungrilly while her clit was lit on delicious fire and her legs gave way. She didn't care that Vetner was watching her like a cat as she got filled, hearing her scream and gasp and drool on the table. She didn't care if she was being fucked like this on the street with the whole world watching! Her body convulsed and clenched down while brilliant impossible colors flooder her senses. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed, letting this beautiful thing use her and give her wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, and she groaned as she felt, for only a second, the brief contact of her mind to the intellect behind these lovely, lovely tentacles. As another wave of pleasure engulfed her, she heard the thoughts of a thing older than history, and felt its pleasure as her own, and in a blaze of white! hot! joy! and then, darkness...

She felt her heartbeat. Her breathing. She felt drool on her cheek. The hard surface of the table. She tried to open her eyes, and then get them to focus. Oh my god that had happened? Her eyes began to focus, suddenly realizing how sore her body, and especially her pussy, was. The curtains were closed on the sign, and Megan could feel her skirt bunched up around her waist, pale ass sticking out, and legs limply hanging. Her eyes focused on movement, as a well-manicured hand with opulent jewelry picked her blue panties up. Miss Vetner slipped them into her white coat pocket, and then leaned over. Helping Megan to her feet as if she was a child, straightening her skirt and adjusting her blouse. Then Miss Vetner lifted Megan's chin and leaned down, giving Megan a deep, long, warm kiss--Megan accepting her tongue willingly and basking in the long slow pleasure, almost passing out again. Until finally their lips parted, and Vetner smiled at the girl. "Gthyagos was very impressed, my dear. Good girl. Go home, get some rest, some hydration. You start Next Monday. 9 am. Welcome to the company, Megan. I'm looking forward to working with you."