Guam 02

Story Info
Life is made up of moments.
779 words
4.42
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down was the beautiful sight of Laura on her knees between my legs, nose buried in my red pubes, her dolphin tattoo dancing in the hot water from the shower, Apparently she was a "Dive Master" too. Her green eyes peeking up at me, pleasure crashing my brain, with the sensations of the hot water and her tongue. Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to me unsummoned, but particularly in a life as busy as the one I most lead now, that won't happen. I had to teach myself how to make room for them, to love them, to live, really live. That started in a hot shower in Mangilao, Guam With Laura dropping to her knees, curling her tongue inside me, my legs trembling barely able to stand.

My orgasms hit me in waves one after another, grabbing her hair, pulling her into me, that magic tongue deep inside me. Rising she kissed me under the hot water stream, tasting my pussy on her lips, caressing her soft skin. My hand finding it's way to her swollen clit my soapy fingers rubbing listening to her moans. Turning Laura slowly I kissed the back of her neck as my fingers entered her sweet cunt. Lowering myself I licked her starfish teasing it before plunging my tongue deep inside her. The sound of her moans danced in my ears as she pushed her ass back into my face. Bracing herself on the shower wall, her body shaking in delight, feeling her ass clench my tongue as she came.

The hot water was turning cold, How long had we been at it? We had missed the sunset show but I still had a week to show Laura the island. Waking the next morning in her arms felt so good, watching Laura sleep, her breast peeking at me. My service in the peace corps had taught me about other cultures and that bond of humanity we all share on this planet. This new experience was no different tearing down old fears and hang ups releasing new pleasures.

I dropped Laura at her hotel in Tumon Bay & headed to the marine lab for my final day. Finishing up paperwork and saying goodbyes taking time to walk around the beautiful campus one last time. I was meeting Laura at Jimmy's Beach Bar so I went home and changed into flowered sun dress. Driving past War in the Pacific National Historical Park thinking of all the marines who died there freeing Guam from Japan.

Walking up the beach there she was sitting at the bar in shorts and a bikini top, barefoot, she was gorgeous. Hugging Laura I took a seat next to her, holding her hand, fingers interlocked. We sipped our cocktails watching the sun set into the Pacific ocean has darkness fell. The show started, Laura was mesmerized by the scarcely dressed firer dancers, I watched her wetness growing between my legs.

"Hafa Adai."

"Maiana, my flower, this is Laura fresh from the states."

They hugged, watching them increasing my desires, we chatted for a few minutes before deciding to take a walk on the beach. The three of us walking of in the darkness escaping hotel row. Finding a secluded spot we stripped off our cloths running into the warm ocean water. Frolicking and playing, naked, unashamed, finally returning to the beach to collapse into a heap in the hot sand. Maiana found her way between Laura's legs, as we kissed, my hand pinching her nipple, Laura moaning into my mouth.

Breaking my kiss, I crawled to bury my nose in Maiana's ass, my tongue licking her sweet pussy. Waves crashing on the beach, slurping, moaning, mixing together in a harmony of sound. Laura's toes curled into the sand, our bodies interlocked in pleasure, I pushed my tongue deep inside Maiana's pussy, her juices coating my face. Her scent filling my nose, moans becoming screams, collapsing into a heap of bodies, spent, exhausted, sand coating our wet bodies.

What a last week, the three of touring the island, renaming two lovers point (Two Lovers Point (Chamorro: Puntan Dos Amåntes) is prominent cape and seaside cliff in Tamuning, Guam, that overlooks northern Tumon Bay and the Philippine Sea. One of four National Natural Landmarks on Guam, it is closely associated with the folktale of two doomed lovers and is a major tourist attraction.) Three lovers point!

Flying home on that sixteen hour flight, reminiscing, an experience of a life time. I would never forget Maiana or Laura they had changed me forever.