Guam 03

Story Info
Nose buried in my red pubes.
1.2k words
4.38
3.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating college with my pre law bachelors degree with a minor in political science I volunteered for a year of service in the peace corps. After my 12 weeks of training I was stationed in the Northern Mariana Islands. The Northern Mariana Islands, officially the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) is an unincorporated territory and commonwealth of the United States consisting of 14 islands in the northwestern Pacific Ocean. The CNMI includes the 14 northernmost islands in the Mariana Archipelago; the southernmost island, Guam, is a separate U.S. territory.

I had housing on the island of Saipan but traveled to all the islands to work on different projects during my year of service. My time of service was nearing it's end when I was sent to work at the Marine Laboratory at the University of Guam. I was a certified diver achieving Master diver certification in my spare time. Scuba diving was a wonderful experience in the crystal clear waters of the island chain. My work at the Marine lab was interesting and fun. In addition to its inviting beaches, elegant hotels, and great bargains, Guam has another vital attraction- its unique culture. The traditions and customs of Guam's proud island heritage thrive, despite invading conquerors, wars and epidemics, and changing governments. Forged from a neolithic foundation and molded by historical events, Guam's living culture has expanded into a vibrant, modern way of life.

I was leading a wreck my last dive before flying home my Peace Corps. service done. Tokai Maru and SMS Cormoran, The Tokai Maru shipwreck, 120 feet (37 m) under water, is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, as is the shipwreck of SMS Cormoran II, which it lies besides, is one of the few places where divers can explore a World War I shipwreck next to a ship from World War II.

I arrived at navy pier, loaded my gear on the dive boat, greeting the divers and explaining the dive. As the Dive Master I was responsible for every ones safety assigning everyone a number to make sure we had everyone after the dive.

"Hafa Adia" Came a soft feminine voice from behind me.

I turned to see a beautiful Short blonde her green eyes dancing wearing a skimpy bikini not covering much of her hot body.

"I'm Cheri your dive master, you are number 21," I said to the late diver.

"I'm Laura, I just arrived last night," She explained.

The dive went wonderfully, the water was warm and clear as always. I led the divers around the wrecks, inside a few compartments, we surfaced and I helped the divers back on the boat. Riding back I talk with Laura, she was starting her service with the Peace Corps next week, she was my replacement, a happy coincidence. I ask her if she wanted to see my flat, where she would be living when I left, eagerly she said yes. We loaded are gear and headed for Mangilao in my old beat up grey pick up.

We entered my messy flat and I offer her a beer (Red Stripe). Handing Laura her beer we sat on some old sofa I found on the side of the road. We talked and laughed, I told her what to expect in her coming year, time flew by.

"I need to shower and change if we are going to make the sunset show," I said.

"Can you run me back to my hotel?" Laura asked.

"Or you could just shower here, I've got cloths you can wear," I offered.

"That would be wonderful," she replied.

"you go first I'll get you a clean towel," I said being polite

Handing Laura a towel and showing her to the bathroom, I turned to go back to my beer,

"We could just shower together," She said laughing.

Did I hear her right? I mustered a, "What?"

"I saw you staring at my body on the boat, just thought it mite be fun," Laura explained.

With that she dropped her shorts, removed her bikini, her beautiful naked before me. I quickly followed suit, she was just a little shorter then me, we embraced kissing softly. Breaking our embrace I started the hot water, we climbed in the shower soaping each other bodies. She dropped to her knees kissing then parting my pussy plunging her tongue inside.

Looking down at the beautiful sight of Laura on her knees between my legs, nose buried in my red pubes, her dolphin tattoo dancing in the hot water from the shower, Apparently she was a "Dive Master" too. Her green eyes peeking up at me, pleasure crashing my brain, with the sensations of the hot water and her tongue. Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to me unsummoned, but particularly in a life as busy as the one I most lead now, that won't happen. I had to teach myself how to make room for them, to love them, to live, really live. That started in a hot shower in Mangilao, Guam With Laura dropping to her knees, curling her tongue inside me, my legs trembling barely able to stand.

My orgasms hit me in waves one after another, grabbing her hair, pulling her into me, that magic tongue deep inside me. Rising she kissed me under the hot water stream, tasting my pussy on her lips, caressing her soft skin. My hand finding it's way to her swollen clit my soapy fingers rubbing listening to her moans. Turning Laura slowly I kissed the back of her neck as my fingers entered her sweet cunt. Lowering myself I licked her starfish teasing it before plunging my tongue deep inside her. The sound of her moans danced in my ears as she pushed her ass back into my face. Bracing herself on the shower wall, her body shaking in delight, feeling her ass clench my tongue as she came.

The hot water was turning cold, How long had we been at it? We had missed the sunset show but I still had a week to show Laura the island. Waking the next morning in her arms felt so good, watching Laura sleep, her breast peeking at me. My service in the peace corps had taught me about other cultures and that bond of humanity we all share on this planet. This new experience was no different tearing down old fears and hang ups releasing new pleasures.

I dropped Laura at her hotel in Tumon Bay & headed to the marine lab for my final day. Finishing up paperwork and saying goodbyes taking time to walk around the beautiful campus one last time. I was meeting Laura at Jimmy's Beach Bar so I went home and changed into flowered sun dress. Driving past War in the Pacific National Historical Park thinking of all the marines who died there freeing Guam from Japan.

Walking up the beach there she was sitting at the bar in shorts and a bikini top, barefoot, she was gorgeous. Hugging Laura I took a seat next to her, holding her hand, fingers interlocked. We sipped our cocktails watching the sun set into the Pacific ocean has darkness fell. The show started, Laura was mesmerized by the scarcely dressed firer dancers, I watched her a wetness growing between my legs.