Guarded Ep. 06

Story Info
Episode 6: You're someone I think I could love.
10.1k words
4.84
3.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic was bad on the way to the venue, an accident stalling things up for quite some time. Once the bus had arrived there was only about an hour to go before the show was to begin. The roadies and stage crew hit the door running in a frenzy to get things set up as quickly as they could.

Tracey found herself in the dressing room after having escorted the idol from the bus. She patted herself down checking her equipment then gave the ram a small smile before pulling her gloves out of her back pocket. "Once these gloves are on, I'm your bodyguard, not your lover. You understand me, my ram?"

"Is that how we're going to keep this separate, a pair of gloves?" The idol spoke the words with a grin as he sauntered up to the wolf and put a hand on her hip.

"Seems a reasonable enough way to do things to m- huff!" The wolf gasped gently as the ram pushed closer and shoved his mouth to hers in a hungry kiss. The dog growled against his mouth and gripped his shirt pulling him closer, their tongues moving together against one another.

The two of them kissed for several moments before Tracey pulled from him with a blush and placed a hand upon his chest, gently pushing him back from her. "Didn't you get enough on the bus, Leo? Geeze..."

The ram drew closer and whispered gently into her ears. "I thought I had, but then seeing you getting all serious and smelling you..."

A bark of embarrassment came from her throat as she pulled back from him and glared. "I probably smell more like you now than myself! Horny damn sheep!" Tracey growled the words and slid her gloves on, gripping at the fit of them.

As if the timing had been right on cue Max shoved the door open and came trotting in. Leo took a seat in the makeup chair and Tracey moved to stand along the wall. "Okay, Leo baby! No time to waste, the opening act is already going!"

"Yeah yeah..." The ram grumbled and waved a hand at the rat, earning him a glare of irritation from the wolf at his attitude shift. The idol gave her a look and cleared his throat. "I mean... don't worry I've got this, It's no big deal."

Max put a hand on his hip and gave the ram a grin. "I know you do, you always do, Leo baby!"

The door opened again and the makeup girl came walking in with her kit in tow. The llama and wolf exchanged glances and Tracey gave her a quick nod, looking bored as she leaned against the wall. The younger woman gave a snort through her nose and moved over to the ram to begin working on his stage persona.

Once finished the llama exited out of the dressing room without a word leaving the trio there. Leo was already changing into his outfit with Max's help. The rat gave Tracey an apologetic look before speaking. "Ah, Tracey could yo-"

"Got it." The wolf got the cue right away and excused herself from the room. She knew what he was thinking, it would look strange for the bodyguard to be in the room while he was changing.

Shutting the door behind herself she moved over to the right of the door and leaned up against the wall, crossing her arms over her stomach. "So, you and him eh?" A voice called out to her, it was soft but full of confidence. Tracey flicked her ear at the words and looked to see the makeup girl walking over to her.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck are you talking about?" The wolf growled the words, looking over at the llama with a bored expression.

"Oh come off it, dog." The llama spoke back, her own gaze looking equally bored. She slid her fingertips through her own hair with a haughty huff. The consistency of her curls were almost the same as the ram's, only her hair was a bright bubblegum pink. "Next to Max, no one gets as close to him as I do. You think I don't smell you all over him?"

The wolf clicks her tongue and rolls her eyes. "Yeah, well I'm his bodyguard. Stay next to someone non-stop you tend to smell like one another, film at eleven."

The llama gave an amused smile at the words. "Sure, let's go with that."

Tracey fixed the younger woman with a look and pushed off the wall to face her. "Trixie, wasn't it? Do you have a destination for this, or are you just trying to pick a fight?"

Hearing her own name took the llama by surprise and she quirked a brow. "Wait a sec, how do you know my name?"

"Because he's mentioned you a few times? Duh..." Tracey growled the words and folded her arms, tapping her foot impatiently. "So again, are you trying to just gossip here, or pick a fight?"

"Fuck, you're as bitchy as he is, no wonder you guys are banging!" The llama huffed the words and rolled her eyes. Trixie turned from the wolf then paused before looking over her shoulder. "So what has he said about me?"

"That you're a bitch but the best at what you do, why? You want me to give him a note or something for you? Will you go out with me, circle yes or no?" Tracey found heat creeping into her voice now, her tail starting to thrash about heavily.

"You think..." The llama snorted out a laugh before giving the dog a grin. "Oh honey, I would sooner stab broken glass into my face then even consider dating that ram."

A heavy sigh escaped Tracey's throat before she rubbed at her temples. "Again... do you have a point of all this, or are you just trying to start something?"

"No point just wanted to confirm my observations." Trixie hummed the words with amusement in her voice.

Tracey showed her canines as she growled at the llama. "I think I liked you better before you started talking."

"You mean I've failed to win the adoration of my bosses pity fuck? Oh whatever will I do." Trixie drolled the words out lazily, resting a hand on her hip, giving the wolf a level glare.

That got a response from her. Tracey felt her chest tighten and her anger dial up to eleven. The wolf pushed off the wall and faced the llama square on. "Ha... so you are looking for a fight, well I'm happy to oblige you if you're wanting an ass-kicking so badly."

"Oh, big bad wolf is going to beat up the unarmed makeup girl, real tough girl." Trixie spoke the words lazily but the stance in her posture changed slightly. Tracey flicked an ear and felt the tension change, the llama knew something. It was probably rudimentary compared to her own training, but she had some tricks in her bag to be sure.

It was about this time the dressing room door opened up and Max came trotting out, no doubt after their customary fist bump and pep talk. The rat instantly saw the scene and even he could pick up on the tension between the two women. "Uh... Ladies, what are you two doing?"

Tracey grit her teeth and eased her shoulders. "Apparently... getting to know one another better."

The llama snorted and relaxed her own stance before crossing her arms casually and looking at him. "Just girl talk, you know how it is."

Max put his hands on his hips, his tone of voice changing to a surprisingly authoritative one. "Both of you are here to do a job, I suggest you keep that in mind. Don't be disruptive of the performance."

"Sure thing, boss." Trixie groaned the words in a bored tone and turned away from the two of them, trotting away lazily.

Tracey rolled her shoulder with a growl. "The little bitch always picking fights she can't win, or am I just the lucky exception?"

"Tracey..." Max huffed and gave the wolf a level look. "You said you would keep things professional. I expected better from you."

The wolf jerked her ears up at the scolding words and glared at the rat. "Fuck you, Max. I was keeping it professional, your little makeup bitch came over and started the shit with me while I was trying to do MY job and watch the dressing room."

The rat flinched at the words and took a step back before regaining his composure and rubbing the back of his head. "B-be that as it may, you need to do your best to maintain your temperament. If not for me then Leo's sake."

Tracey clenched her fist and growled furiously, watching the llama walk out the backstage door outside. She glared at the rat and huffed out. "Fine. What's his ETA?"

"Uhm... probably fifteen minutes, why?" The manager had already clued in on the direction of the topic, the anxiety in his voice plainly evident.

With a clench of her fist Tracey stepped from the wall. "Be back in ten, I will deal with this now before it becomes a recurring problem."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Tracey do you have any idea how important Trixie is to the team? I can't have you putting her in the hospital!" The rat snapped the words and jumped in front of the wolf's path, glaring up at her with a huff.

"Chill, Max. I won't hurt her." She spoke the words and sidestepped the rat, making her way to the exit door and outside.

The other woman was just about to light up a cigarette when Tracey pushed out of the door and started moving towards her. Trixie snorted and put the smoke back in the pack before turning to face the dog full on.

"You're a bull by the horns kind of gal, eh? Or ram by the horns as it were?" Trixie gave the wolf a grin showing her teeth, her stance changing slightly as if she were ready to go at any time.

"You might as well relax, I'm not here to throw down with you, I promised Max I wouldn't hurt you." The wolf growled the words and rolled her shoulder before crossing her arms.

"Is that right?" The llama looked disappointed and relaxed her stance.

Tracey rolled her eyes and sighed. "You look like you have some training, might even be good at whatever you know. However, you need to remember that it's my job to fight people. You've got about as much chance against me in a fight, as I would have compared to you in makeup."

"'In makeup'? The trade is cosmetology." The llama said flatly with an irritated look.

"Fine! Cosmetology! Fuck!" Tracey barked the words her frustration with the whole situation plainly evident as she pointed at the llama with a growl. "Out with it, why are you in my face over this shit? I didn't do anything to warrant it. Have I wronged you in some fucking way?"

Trixie gave the wolf a long look before snatching her cigarette back out and lighting it up. She took a long pull from it before speaking, letting smoke wisp from her mouth as she did so. "So are you guys together or what?"

"This again..." Tracey snapped her teeth with a growl before shrugging a shoulder. "If I answer you're fucking question, will you answer mine?"

"Sure." The llama says after taking another hit from her smoke.

"Then yes, I suppose we are." Tracey huffed the words point-blank.

"Fair is fair." The llama held her pack of cigarettes out with one sticking out.

"Pass, I never tried and don't want to start now."

The llama noded and put the pack away. "Good call, it's a shit habit I wish I had never started." She finished her smoke before giving the dog her full attention. "I didn't want you to hurt him."

The words caught Tracey off guard and she lifted both ears before giving the llama a confused glare. "I'm sorry... what the fuck are you talking about?"

"I wanted to see what you were made of, see what your feelings consisted of for him." The makeup girl spoke the words matter of fact to the bodyguard.

"I'm sorry, are you his fucking Mom or something? What business is it of yours what he does?" Tracey felt heat creeping into her voice once more and folded her arms. "And who the fuck are you to try to judge me?"

"I've been with that stupid ram for the last two years, second only to Max in time with him. Early into this, when he first took off. He got mixed up with a girl that he liked." Trixie spoke the words nostalgically as she looked down at her nails that were painted the same color as her hair.

"Huh... that's interesting. Max told me he hadn't been with anyone like me in years." Tracey spoke the words, the skepticism evident in her tone.

The llama rolled her eyes and glared at the wolf. "What are you, stupid? You don't have to be fucking someone to have feelings for them."

The wolf snarled at the words but crossed her arms and scowled. "Fine, what's the point you're getting at?"

"The point, you dumb dog, is that the little bitch he was into used him. Rode the gravy train for a few months. Got lots of expensive gifts and dates, then dropped him." Trixie snapped the words out sharply and cut her gaze away from her nails and back over to the wolf.

"So you're worried I will hurt him." Tracey spoke the words in understanding.

"I don't give a fuck if his stupid ass gets hurt or not. But... the last time he got hurt he withdrew and turned into the irritating little fucking diva he is now. I would kill myself if he got any worse. That's the only fucking reason, I don't want my job any more fucking irritating than it already is." Trixie huffed the words out pointedly, now facing the dog straight on, hands on her hips.

Tracey gave the llama a wide grin. "Ah... so you do care about him."

The llama's cheeks flushed slightly and her face took on more of a scowl. "You really are stupid!"

"Yeah and you're not as cool and collected as you think." The wolf folded her arms and huffed out. "So what do you want to hear from me?"

The llama scowled at her, "That you're not using him and going to hurt him."

"I'm not using him, I don't even care about his money or status." Tracey shrugged her shoulder. "As to hurting him? Can't make any promises, I don't plan to if that helps."

"Good enough I guess." The llama moved to pull her pack of smokes out of her pocket.

"So are we cool then?" Tracey asks as she looks back at the side door of the concert hall.

"I still can't stand you and I think he has a horrible taste in women, but yeah we're alright." Trixie grumbled the words as she lit up another cigarette.

"Yeah I tell him the same thing. Glad we're at an understanding then." She gave the llama a nod and turned to head back inside.

"Hey," Trixie called out to her after her back turned.

"Yes?" The wolf looked back at her over her shoulder.

"I've got a second-degree black belt in aikido." The llama said casually.

"Impressive. I'm only a standard black in that." Tracey huffed out.

The younger woman gives her a cocky snort before the wolf continued. "I've also only got a standard black in karate, but I have a fifth in judo, a second in taekwondo, a second in-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it showoff." The llama grumbled.

Tracey shrugged then give the makeup girl a hungry-looking grin. "Let's spar sometime, just aikido, I'm sure you would enjoy the practice after all this time on the road."

Trixie snuffed out her cigarette and grinned at the wolf, "And if I can best you?"

The wolf crossed her arms over her stomach and smirked. "Then I'll buy the drinks."

The llama gave the dog a huff and they share a long look. "Fine, but no using other styles."

"Deal." Tracey grinned at Trixie and spun on her heel, slipping back into the venue where Max was waiting just a few feet from the exit.

"Well... Did you two sort things out in a non-violent fashion?" The rat spoke the words, hands resting on his hips like he was doing his best to act all business.

"Yeah, seems she was just worried about him getting hurt." Tracey gave a shrug as she walked past the rat and started heading back to the dressing room.

Max paced up next to the wolf and before they got to the door he spoke out. "So am I you know."

The wolf paused at the door, fingertips resting on the handle and looked down at Max. "You think I'm going to hurt him, Maximillian?"

"I don't. Well, it's more accurate to say I don't think you intend to hurt him." The rat folded his arms and tapped his foot. "I think you have Leonard's best interests in mind. I just worry, you know?"

The wolf frowns at the words fingers still lingering on the handle of the door. "Make no mistake, Maximillian. I have no intention of hurting him." Her ears lifted as she felt the handle of the door move and took a few steps back as the ram pulled it open from the other side.

"There you are my foxy bodyguard, I was getting lonely without you." The ram cooed the words out and gave the wolf finger guns. His stage persona was in full swing, it appeared.

"You're such a fucking nerd, Leo." The older woman gave him a hungry grin and raised a finger to her cheek. "Or should I call you Blue?"

"Six of one, half dozen of the other. You have my heart regardless." The ram gave a wide bright smile and formed his fingers to make a heart.

"Five minutes till showtime, Blue baby!" Max huffed the words excitedly and clenched his fists. "I will go make sure they're ready on stage, wait for me here."

The wolf and ram both watched Max scurry off, his tail whipping about. Once he was out of sight Tracey pushed past the idol to step into the dressing room. "Close the door." The wolf growled as she tugged at the base of one of her fingerless gloves.

Blue pushed the door closed and gave the dog a bright smile. "What is it, my bodyguard? Sending me off with another kiss?"

Tracey sucked in a breath through her clenched teeth. "Do you trust me not to hurt you?"

The words rattled the idol and he shifted back to his normal posture, "What?"

"I just had Trixie grill me about hurting you. She told me about what happened when you first hit the big time." The wolf put her hands on her hips and gave the idol a level look.

"Wow... that bitch really needs to mind her own business..." Leo growled the words and folded his arms. "That was not her place to bring that up..."

"She is just worried about you, and so is Max." Tracey looked away folding her arms over her stomach, her tail flicking slowly. "I don't plan to hurt you. I'm not some little materialistic cunt that wants a piece of your pie. You know that, right?"

The ram grinned at her and huffed out, "You're kidding right? I pretty much had to beg you to give me the time of day. Even after that you had to nag me about keeping us secret for the good of my career. Believe me Tracey, there isn't a shadow of doubt in my mind that your feelings for me are legit."

She rested her hands on her hips and sighed out softly. "Good..." The tension in her stomach eased a little. She didn't plan to hurt the ram, she really was quite fond of the guy. "Sorry for bringing this drama up right before the show."

"I would have picked up on it and worried during the performance, best we aired it out now." Leo gave a bright grin, his posture seeming to shift and grow more confident.

"Ha... you think you've already got my body language figured out, sheep?" The wolf grinned and folded her arms back over her stomach, giving him a huff.

"Maybe I do." The idol saunters over to the wolf and leans down closer to her, the makeup making his emerald eyes look bright. "So... how about that pre-concert kiss?"

Tracey flashed her canines in a wide grin and grabbed the ram by his open jacket, pulling him a few more inches down. Her lips pushed to his in a fervent kiss, a growl bubbling up from her throat.

Leo pushed back against her mouth with just as much eagerness, his fingertips sliding into the wolf's hair and trailing down the braid he had put into it just before they left the bus.

Several moments of fervent kissing later, Tracey pulled from his lips and withdrew her tongue from his mouth. "There's your kiss you fucking baby... try to have a good show, alright?"

The idol grinned and brushed his lips to hers one last time for a quick kiss, her lips now stained blue like his own. "Knowing I've got you watching me, how can I not?"

The door to the dressing room opened and Max stepped in with a grin. "It's showtime, Blue baby! Let's hit it!" The rat called out excitedly, then looked between the two of them and put his hands on his hips with a huff.

Tracey grinned at the rat and walked by him out of the dressing room. "I'm not wiping my mouth off."

Blue gave his manager a wide bright grin and moved towards the exit of the dressing room. "C'mon Max, it's time to make some magic!" The idol slaps the rat on the back heavily, jarring him on the way out of the room.