Guarded Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her third show with them but she was already seeing the venue didn't matter. It was still the same scene of stagehands and technicians scrambling about behind the scenes while the show was going on. Max stayed to the right of the stage bouncing about in time to the various songs Electric Blue was singing.

Tracey stalked about the stage area like a dog on a hunt, constantly scanning the crowds for trouble makers, her pierced white ear flicking at the mic chatter in her earpiece to keep up with the ongoings of the security staff. The idol would occasionally look her way during a song or between one, giving her a knowing grin.

The wolf moved back over to the right side of the stage with Max at about the half-hour point. The rat gave her a toothy grin and shoved his fist out at her. Once again she rolled her eyes but obliged the manager with a knock of her knuckles to his in a fist bump. "Yeah!" Max yelled out excitedly and kept moving his hips in time to the music.

The wolf crossed her arms over her stomach and gave a grin out at the stage while standing there watching her ram perform. Her shoulders eased a little and her tail began to flow in time to the synthetic beat. Her eyes looked upon her lover while he was up on stage, the lights on him were hot like always and he was plainly dripping with sweat already, his chest fully exposed showing every defined muscle.

Tracey took a deep huff through her nose and felt herself squirm on her feet. Most of the audience here would kill for a night with this ram, but she would be the one in his bed tonight. She could smell him too, even from the side of the stage she had grown accustomed to his natural odor.

The whole thing was surreal. What the fuck was she even doing here? How did she end up here and how did this all happen so quickly? She moved away from Max and circled around the back of the stage to take up a position on the left side once more.

The pants Blue wore left little to the imagination and she watched his hips sway and move, his backside looking fantastic in them like it always did. Tracey felt a slight pant on her breath now, her body was letting her know loud and clear what it thought of this whole display. The wolf had to shake her head and force herself to look away from her lover, force herself to watch the crowd and pay attention.

"You sure know how to wear a guy out!" Blue called out to the crowd at about the one hour mark of the show, an obvious pant on his breath. The whole concert hall shook with roars and screams for the idol. The ram stood there for several moments with a wide bright grin, basking in the adoration before speaking again. "Give me one sec guys, the band needs to get ready for the next set. I love you!"

The crowd roared for the ram as he moved from the stage out of the lights, snatching a bottle of water and guzzling it down before tossing the crumpled plastic to the floor. Tracey lifted her ears as he made his way straight to her.

"The fuck are you doing, stupid? Get back to the stage!" The wolf barked the words, her cheeks flushing heavily now that he was so close and she could plainly smell him.

"Yeah yeah... I just needed to tell you something." The ram panted the words heavily while looking down at his bodyguard.

"W-what? What the fuck is so important you're leaving thousands of people waiting for?!" Tracey barks out, her face full-on red now as she jerked her head away and saw Max on the other side of the stage looking to be in a panic.

"I saw you staring, and I can't keep my eyes off you either... I needed to get close and smell you..." Leo huffed the words right up against the wolf's ear.

Tracey felt her stomach twist in a knot and had to talk herself out of jumping on top of the ram here and now, consequences be damned. "F-fucking... stupid... Huff!" The wolf glared at the idol thrashing her tail about furiously. "You're driving me crazy too, okay?! Now get the fuck back out there!"

"Right!" The idol gave the wolf a wink and a point of his finger as he trotted back out to the stage. The moment he came into view the whole building rumbled with screams and cheers.

"For fuck sakes..." The wolf sighed out and put a hand to her chest, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. "Stupid damn dog... you're not a teenager, stop acting so giddy..." She saw a few stagehands staring at her and gave them the stink eye before composing herself. Moving back to the side of the curtains she resumed her vigil, only occasionally fidgeting on her feet.

Trouble didn't wait for the final song this time, there was still almost half an hour left when it happened. Tracey was on the right side of the stage next to Max, the rat was happily wiggling his hips around to a song while the wolf watched the stage.

She put a hand on Max's shoulder and pointed a finger out towards the front of the stage. The rat stopped and looked in the direction she was pointing. Sure enough one of the fans, a young blonde deer looking to be in her early twenties was trying to climb up onto the stage.

Max clenched his teeth and clicked in on his mic. "Security, why aren't you at the front and center?!"

"For fuck sakes!" Tracey barked out and clenched her teeth, she plainly could see the two security guys had split up and moved closer to the edges of the stage, leaving it wide open. They were both taking note of the mic feed and moving back but the woman was already almost on the stage.

"W-what do we do?!" Max yelled out giving Tracey a panicked look.

"Tch... well it won't be subtle like last time, sorry Max!" The dog tugged at her gloves making sure they were tight and lunged forward in a run.

Blue had already been watching the whole thing transpire while trying to play it cool and keep singing. The young woman was surprisingly quick to climb the front of the stage before quickly running towards him screaming her love and adoration. The ram took a cautionary few steps back then there was a blur of white fur across the front of the stage slamming into the young woman and bringing her down in a heap.

Several dozen people started screaming at the scene as the white wolf hauled the girl to her feet dazed and arms pinned behind her back. Blue had stopped singing and the band stopped playing. Tracey gave the lot of them a glare before barking out at Leo. "Sing you stupid sheep, before the whole places goes ape shit!"

The wolf snarled and started hauling the girl across the stage as the idol quickly started back in where he left off with the song despite no music playing. The band quickly composed themselves and brought the melody back into place, the performance continuing.

"Stupid little bitch, I should break your fucking arm for that stunt!" Tracey growled the words into the young deer's ear, the girl yelping in pain as she tightened the hold before dragging her over to one of the venues' security guys. The wolf shoved her forward, the deer stumbling and almost falling before the large ox caught her by the shoulders.

"Get her the fuck out of here and tell your boys to do their fucking jobs!" The wolf snarled the words before disappearing behind the stage curtains. She saw several phone camera's still trained on her as she moved out of sight and growled to herself.

"Tracey, are you okay?" Max trotted up to her looking worried.

"Yeah... sorry about the display. Didn't have a lot of options." The wolf folded her arms over her stomach looking over at Leo. The idol looked back at her while wrapping up his song.

"That's okay, I'm just glad you and Leo are okay!" The rat pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his sweaty brow.

"Y-yeah... it's my job, right?" Tracey huffed the words and moved back behind the stage and took a second to compose herself, leaning against the wall with a huff. Her stomach was in a knot and her knees were shaking. The adrenaline had her full force but it wasn't the normal dose she got. She hadn't felt this before, it was laced with something else.

Taking a moment to calm herself she moved to the left side of the stage and looked over at her ram, then it hit her like a truck. Realization of what had happened dawned on her. This was her ram, someone had tried to touch him and the adrenaline of bringing them to heel, the rush of protecting him, it was like a pure shot of aphrodisiac to her system. Tracey stood there squirming on her feet a heavy pant coming forth from time to time as she tried to play it off as a sigh.

The show wrapped up without further incident and Blue sent the crowd off expressing his love and adoration for them before hopping off the stage. Tracey was standing there next to Max when he walked up to the two of them.

"Leo baby! That was beautiful!" The rat practically cheered the words out as he gripped his fists and grinned up at the ram.

Leo let out a ragged huff and Tracey lifted her ears sharply at the sound of it and the scent coming off him strong and heavy. "Max... are we in any threat of getting kicked out early like last time?"

"What? No... I mean we need to get to the hotel, but the venue is ours for the night. Why?" The rat asked curiously, tilting his head in confusion.

Tracey let out a yip as the ram grabbed her wrist hard. "I need to have a post-concert meeting with my bodyguard in the conference room, if you or anyone else bothers me I swear to fuck..." The ram snarled the words and didn't even wait on the rat to respond, he just simply started tugging the smaller wolf along with him.

He was pulling her along so forcefully but Tracey just grinned at the display and let him tug her, purposefully keeping her steps short to make him work for it.

Finally they were in the conference room and the idol threw the heavy bolt lock on the door and turned to face her. No sooner than he did, he found the wolf grabbing his jacket and shoving him heavily up against the door with a thud. Leo let out a gasp as she dragged him down to her level and shoved her mouth to his own in a frantic kiss.

The two embraced in a desperate exchange, both their tongues flicking and rolling trying to get into the other's mouth but neither willing to give in. Tracey huffed out and broke the kiss, going in for his throat, dragging her tongue along it, tasting him eagerly while her hands moved to grab the front of his tight black pants.

"You were so fucking hot, rushing on stage like that..." Leo huffed the words feeling her lap at his throat, unwilling to let her have the lead this time he grabbed at her hips and jerked her small body away from him, turning her around before sliding his hands up to rub at her heavy breasts inside her shirt while she pressed into his chest with her back.

"You were driving me crazy all fucking night... but that little bitch doe..." The wolf growled the words feeling him squeeze and knead at her sensitive breasts before letting out a soft gasp as he moved away from the door and brought her to the conference table, bending her over it.

"Did it make you furious someone tried to touch me, Tracey?" The ram cooed the words while unbuckling her belt and unzipping her jeans. He eagerly peeled the denim down off her curvy hips, snatching her white panties on the way down, bringing them down just enough to expose the wolf's bare rear and drenched folds. "Damn... I guess so... you're soaked..."

"It did! Fuck, now hurry up!" The wolf barked the words and jerked her hips around impatiently as she dug her nails into the conference table and thrashed her tail about, looking over her shoulder at her ram, her tongue lolled out in a heavy pant.

Leo grinned and eagerly pulled the front of his pants open, his thick swollen length pushing out of the entrance. The ram was dripping with eagerness and the wolf let out a drunken sigh from his scent. "No worries my wolf, you're the only one I want to touch..."

Tracey lolled her tongue heavily as she felt him shove against her entrance, she was thoroughly soaked for him and it just eased him in all the faster. She felt him sink into her folds in a quick eager push that spread her inch by inch until his head bumped deep inside her. "Ha... fuck... fuck yes..." Her walls locked down and squeezed against him just as soon as he was fully in her, lust dripping out around his base and off his sacks.

"Ngh... already, and so tight... Sorry I kept you waiting..." The idol groaned the words and grabbed her by the hips hoisting her up slightly before he started to move inside her, thrusting and pumping himself against the wolf's clenching walls.

Her toes left the floor as the taller, larger ram held her hips aloft while thrusting into her from behind. The smaller dog panted happily her tail thrashing about furiously from the much-needed attention. "You should be... ngh... fuck I missed you..." Tracey hissed the words and fell to her elbows, bracing on them while feeling herself drawing closer to another release.

Clenching his teeth, Leo let out a groan as his lover gave in again, her heavy white tail smacking into his chest again and again. The room quickly filled with the scent of their mating. He pushed hard into his bodyguard, her voice coming out in a blissful moan with each eager thrust.

"Harder... fuck me harder, Leo!" Tracey barked the words and looked over her shoulder, the look in her eyes almost pleading and desperate.

The ram was happy to give in to her demands and shoved heavily into the wolf making her slide further up the table and collapse onto her chest. Her legs were just hanging from the edge now as he thrust into her again and again, her feet lightly kicking in the air.

"Yes... ha... ha... Ngh! T-the fuck are you doing!?" The wolf panted happily while he pushed into her again and again, then grunted and barked out her protest as he grabbed the base of her tail and tugged at it. "D-don't fucking... ha!"

"Don't complain so much... I can tell you like it!" Leo huffed the words confidently feeling her walls viciously clenching and squeezing at his length as if milking him. "Ha... fuck I can't take much more of this..."

"Stupid cocky sheep... huff... huff... hurry up!" The wolf snarled the words then let out a throaty gasp as she felt another hard yank to her tail before the idol gave a heavy final thrust that crashed into her.

Tracey yelped out from the deep shove then lolled her tongue as her ears fill with the pleased moans of her lover as he gave in to her body. Heat erupted hard and thick inside her and spread through her body, filling her up rapidly, "Ha... yes..."

Leo panted then winced as Tracey gave in one last time, locking down on him viciously and milking him, as if to ensure she got every drop he had for her. The ram shuddered and moaned as he ground gently against his wolf, a hand rubbing at her ass slowly. "Ha... that's a good girl... let it all out..."

She bit her lower lip hard, cheeks flushing heavily at his praise and wagged her tail in his grip, feeling him grind and push until her last orgasm finally calmed.

Both of them let out exhausted moans, feeling the euphoria slowly fade, their desperate frenzy to mate finally catching up to them. Tracey lifted her ears as the ram rested his palms on the table, looming over her panting, her tail brushing his chest and belly lazily. "That was so fucking good, Leo."

"I agree... you're amazing, Tracey... Ha... I adore you so much..." The idol sighed the words softly and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek.

Tracey grinned childishly at the kiss and kept wagging her tail while he loomed over her from behind. "I really adore you too, Leo. But..." The dog huffed and kicked her feet in the air with a growl. "This isn't the most comfortable post-sex position, so get off me and help me down from this fucking table!" The wolf barked the words, the fussy edge returning to her voice.

#

"Dear gods this is heaven... Just leave me here, I'm not getting back on the bus." Tracey sighed the words blissfully as she soaked in the hot tub outside of Leo's penthouse suite. It was positioned on the large balcony outside of the room, overlooking the city they were staying in.

"You know it's bad for you to soak too long in these things." He spoke the words across from her, sitting in the rolling bubbling water of the tub letting out his own pleased sigh.

"Tell that to my shoulder." She huffed the words and shifted to let one of the jets of water massage at her bad shoulder, groaning out happily. The wolf grinned at her ram and moved her feet into his lap while he sat across from her in the water.

"It's a nice view, the whole city is lit up. I normally don't take time to take in this sort of thing, but I feel it's important to when I'm with you." Leo looks across the skyline while gently resting his hands on his lover's knees.

Tracey wiggled her toes and growled playfully at him. "You're such a sappy sheep sometimes, you know that?" She barked the words out happily and shifted over to sit right next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. Her long white hair was done up in a bun he had put together before they got in the tub, two sticks shoved into it to hold it all in place. They were literally a set of takeout chopsticks they had found on the bus.

"Are you complaining?" Leo grinned and slid an arm around her, gripping gently at her shoulder while holding her close.

"Only a little." The dog huffed out the words teasingly and closed her eyes, relaxing in his strong grip and enjoying the heat of the tub on her sore muscles. She had tweaked something in her back tackling the doe earlier in the night, getting bent over a table probably didn't help the situation either. Regardless, the water was a welcomed relief.

The two grew silent for a few minutes, the only sound the rolling water and the faint murmur of the city several stories below them. Tracey flicked a large ear against his chin before finally breaking the silence. "So, the thing Trixie told me about, was that what you were going to talk to me about?"

The ram sighed and looked out over the skyline. "You probably think it's a stupid reason."

Tracey sat up off him and waded out of the hot tub, wrapping a towel around her naked body before walking over to the guard rail of the balcony and looking out over the city, her tail slowly starting to wag, water dripping off it. "I don't, you were what, seventeen, maybe eighteen at best? We all want love, especially at that age when the emotions are raging in us thanks to puberty."

Soon enough he had wrapped a towel around himself and joined her overlooking the city, his arms folded over the railing as he looked out seeing the headlights of the traffic moving about. "Yeah, it hurt. So I built a wall and shut people out."

"Yeah, I can tell you all about walls and pain." Tracey clicked her tongue as she grew silent and looked over the city with him, enjoying the faint breeze helping to cool her overheated body down.

"Have you ever been in love, Tracey?" Leo finally broke the question. She had been waiting on it, had guessed it would go this direction.

"Well yeah... I love my Mom, and..." Her eyes grew distant and her ears drooped. "Helen..."

"Really, You were in love with Helen? Wasn't she like old enough to be your grandmother?" Leo looked confused before Tracey glared at him through her bangs.

"Not that kind of love you stupid sheep. I mean like... well, like a deep respect, admiration, a very strong bond of friendship. Like..."

"Like a child with their parent or grandparent?" The ram spoke up.

"Yeah." Tracey flicked her tail sharply, snapping some of the water off it to the stone balcony at her feet. "Helen knew. She knew I loved her, and she knew I wouldn't hesitate. I think that's why she made the decision she made that night."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring you back to such a painful topic." Leo gently placed his hand on her back, looking over to her apologetically.