Guarded Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey met his eyes and stared into them for a long moment before responding. "That's okay, Leo. I think... I mean... it's okay to talk about it with you. I still get sad, but it makes me happy to talk about her, to celebrate her life."

The ram grinned and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm happy to always listen. I'm your rock and I will always be here to bare what you need."

The dog grinned and blushed, folding her ears as he kissed her, then pulled back with a smile. "Always huh? It's not been a week even. What if you find a younger more interesting girl?"

"That won't happen." The ram spoke the words in a matter of fact tone.

"What if I find someone else?" Tracey asked point-blank, folding her arms over her chest.

That made the ram flinch and he cut his gaze away. "That... no, I don't think that would happen either."

"Oh, you think you've got me so wrapped around your finger already, sheep?" Tracey growled the words, the challenge in her voice evident.

"No! That's not what I mean!" Leo huffed out quickly and faced the wolf as he grabbed her hands. "I mean... I trust you, I really do. However..."

"However?" The older woman quirked a brow but gently returns the grip on his hands.

"I just don't think that's your style." Leo huffed the words and gave a small smile to her.

"My style huh?" Tracey thought on it for a moment and nodded before looking into his eyes. "You're not wrong. I've not been in many relationships over the years, but I don't think I would go looking, or even humor other venues."

The ram let out a sigh of relief and kissed her hands after raising them to his lips. Tracey gave the younger man an amused grin and slid her palms over his face, bringing him down a few inches before pushing her lips to his in a gentle soft kiss.

Leo wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her close, huffing against the smaller wolf's mouth. Tracey wagged her tail faster and then pulled from his mouth after a few more moments, letting out a gentle growl, "Any more questions?"

"Do you love me?" The words came out pointedly and the wolf stepped back out of his embrace, giving the ram a shocked look.

"W-what the fuck? Y-you don't get to ask that so soon, Leo." Tracey growled the words and clenched her fist tight.

"Do I not?" The ram turned his back to her and slumped his shoulders slightly.

Tracey felt her heart sink and moved to gently put a hand on his back. "W-wait, that's not what... I mean..."

"...with you..." The words came out in the faintest whisper from the idol.

"What did you say, Leo?" Tracey huffed out, the concern clearly on her voice now.

The ram lifted his drooped ears and spoke out, "I said... I'm fucking with you!" He looked back at the wolf, all teeth and grinning.

Her ears lifted and she barked out in surprise, then they drooped once more and the dog growled at the ram. "Asshole!" Tracey grabbed the ram by the shoulders and proceeded to toss him back into the hot tub towel and all.

Leo came up out of the hot water with a gasp and then grinned up at his lover. "You have to admit, I got you pretty good there."

The wolf folded her arms over her stomach and stood there glaring at the ram. Her tail was whipping about sharply now and she wasn't saying anything.

"C-cmon Tracey, I was just trying to lighten the mood up, you know?" Leo spoke the words gently as he started to climb from the hot tub.

Tracey stomped over to him and put a foot on his chest, pushing him back into the hot water, the younger man yelping out as he fell back in. "Stupid! You piss me off!"

Leo huffed out for breath as he came up and looked at the wolf looming over him. "A-are you really that mad about it, Tracey?"

The dog growled and disrobed her towel, dropping it at her feet and fully exposing her body to the young ram once more, the scars looking more defined from the flush on her skin. She waded back into the hot tub and moved over to him, putting her hands on his shoulders and gently shoving him to sit down before she climbed into his lap, straddling him on her knees.

He gasped out as she pushed him down and climbed over him, settling there and looking into his eyes while they sat in the water once more. She looked pissed like she might seriously hurt him this time. "Tracey I..."

"Shut up!" The wolf barked sharply at him and continued to sit there in his lap. Leo snapped his mouth shut and they locked into a staring contest of sorts for a long string of heartbeats.

"You were deflecting." Trace finally spoke out, her gaze softening.

"What? I told you it was a joke!" The ram fired back then grunted as the wolf put her fingertips to his mouth to silence him.

"You're a performer, Leo. You were testing the waters and when I reacted, you backpedaled and pulled the joke card. Tell me I'm wrong." The wolf growled the words and moved her hands from his mouth.

The ram glared at her for a moment then looked away, not saying anything. Tracey sat there with him in silence for a few more moments. The timer on the water jets ran out and the pool grew still, silence filling the night air except for the very faint muffled sounds of the city below.

"I don't know if I love you." Tracey finally spoke out, her gaze still never leaving him. Leo looked back and stared into her icy blue eyes with his bright green ones. The two sat there for a few more heartbeats before she continued. "But... you're someone I think I could love."

The ram nodded at her words, his hands gently resting on her hips while they sat there in the tub. Tracey's face was full on flushed and red now, but he couldn't tell if it was blush or the hot water causing it. "I think that's pretty much how I feel too..."

An amused snort of a huff came from the wolf in response. "Bullshit, you're head over heels for me and you know it." She barked the words as she slid off his lap and waded out of the tub to collect her towel.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean!?" Leo snarled the words and clambered out of the hot tub after her, snatching a fresh towel from the table and wrapping up.

The two of them went back into the suite and Tracey paused to let him catch up before turning and giving him a knowing smile. "I'm fucking with you..."

Leo glared at her playfully and pushed her down onto the nearby sofa, climbing on top of her and pinning her wrists. "Asshole!" The ram barked down at the wolf, his cheeks flushed like her own.

Tracey grinned up at him and let him keep her pinned but said nothing, their eyes meeting once more. Several moments passed before the wolf finally called out at the ram with an expectant look. "So... if this were a romantic movie or novel, this is the part where you take me and we both confess our love for one another during it."

"I'm getting to it!" The ram growled the words as he grabbed her legs and spread them, jerking his own towel off.

Tracey grinned as he spread her and exposed himself, his length already fully eager again like it had been while she was sitting on him in the hot tub. "Huff! I was teasing you about the confession part, but by all means, don't stop..."

She groaned out as the ram got right to it and eagerly pushed deep into her from above. The wolf moved her hands through his wet hair before pulling him down on top of her, shoving her mouth to his own in a hungry kiss, feeling her young lover grinding and jerking against her impatiently.

"Slow down... take your time... We've got all night and I want you over and over again all over this suite..." The dog growled the words in a whisper against her lover's lips, hugging him tight as she felt herself growing close already. "After all, we can always sleep on the bus..."

#

Morning came and breakfast was had before the whole crew started loading up into the buses for the next destination. Tracey was walking with Leo and Max through the lobby of the hotel to finish checking out and get to the bus when Trixie came trotting up to the three of them.

"Oh look, there's the star of the hour." The llama cooed the words playfully.

"Yeah yeah, what do you want?" The ram grumbled the words looking at the llama with a fussed glare, obviously still sore about her dropping his personal business with Tracey yesterday.

"Mm? Oh, I wasn't talking about you, Romeo." The young woman gave a wide grin and shifted her gaze to the wolf.

Tracey quirked a brow and put a hand on her hip. "What's this all about, Trixie?"

The llama withdrew her cell phone and turned it to the three of them. It was a video on a popular site, it was of the concert last night, presumably a fan having taken it on their cell phone. It clearly showed the young woman climbing the stage then the wolf diving on her and tackling her to the ground before dragging her up and snapping at the ram to sing before everyone lost their shit.

The feed kept recording to the point where Tracey pushed the girl off on security and moved back behind the curtain. Mercifully the performance resuming made it impossible to hear her talking about breaking her arm and the following expletives. The video already apparently had over half a million views.

The wolf sighed and pushed her palm to her forehead and heard the groan from Max behind her. "I was afraid something like this would happen..." Tracey growled out the words.

"Why so glum, dog? You're trending!" Trixie cooed the words cheerfully as she pocketed her phone, all three of them leveling her with a look that could kill. The llama gave a wide grin at them and flicked her own small tail that was bubblegum pink just like her hair and nails. "Relax, if anything this just makes you more popular, you should read some of the comments."

"I don't think I even want to know..." The wolf groaned the words while rubbing her head.

"Well much as I hate to admit it, most of the general attitude seems to think you're pretty cool. No accounting for taste huh? A few bleeding hearts whined about how rough you were being to the girl, but hey it's the internet, you're always going to have snowflakes crying about something." The llama gave a shrug and took a step back. "Well just thought I would let you know before you heard it elsewhere."

"Sorry about this, Maximillian..." Tracey rubbed the back of her head.

"Why? You did what had to be done, you got a little mouthy but you saved the whole show." Max huffed out the words and seemed to compose himself. "If the label bitches too much I will remind them better a video like that go up then their star getting attacked on stage."

"Never thought I would be sharing the spotlight with you, Tracey. Maybe we should get you a stage outfit like we spoke about. Spikes and leather wasn't it?" Leo finally chimed in, his teeth showing in an amused grin.

"Eat me." Tracey called out, flipping the ram off with a grin.

"We could get Trixie to put some color in your hair too." Max chimed in with a grin.

"Really Maximilian? You're getting in on this?" Tracey grinned down at the rat and put her hands on her hips. "I will dye my hair when you shave what little is left of your's off and start wearing makeup like Leo does."

That made the idol bust out into laughter. "Oh man... I would love to see that. I would also love to see Joanne's reaction to it. Then again maybe she would like you looking so wild"

The three of them teased and poked at one another while continuing the trip to the bus. Once everything and everyone was loaded up, they were on their way to the next venue about a days travel from here.

#

Leo sat on the sofa of the bus scrolling through his phone snickering over and over again before letting out a loud laugh. Tracey pulled a bottle of water from the fridge and gave the ram a curious look. "The hell is so funny?"

The ram looked at the wolf with a grin and looked back to his phone. "'Woof, that puppy plays rough.' 'Did you see her hips, thicc doggy guard can pounce me anytime!' 'EB has a personal MILF doggy guard, holy shit!'"

Tracey felt her cheeks burn at all the commentary and glared at the ram. "I... d-doggy guard? Why are you reading that?! Why are they calling me thick, are they saying I'm fat? Also what the hell is a milf?!"

The ram snorted back another laugh and sets his phone down giving the wolf a smile. "You don't keep up with media or trends much do you?"

"Most of the time my job is watching stuffy old politicians and diplomats who barely know how to use a phone, excuse me if I don't keep my finger on the pulse of pop culture!" The wolf growled the words, her cheeks flushed as she looked down at her hips self consciously.

Leo grinned and shook his head. "Not that kind of thick. It means you have really nice curvy hips, not that you're fat. I'm inclined to agree with them too!"

"Yeah? O-oh... what about the milf thing?" She huffed the words while still looking at her figure and blushing.

"Ah... ha... w-well you see that one-"

"Spit it out already!" The wolf snapped the words clenching her fists and glaring at the ram.

The ram clicked his tongue before speaking pointedly. "Mom I'd like to Fuck."

Tracey clenched her teeth together, her face turning full-on red from embarrassment. "M-mom?! I don't even have kids!"

"Yeah but you look into your mid to late twenties, so it's a generalized statement for attractive women at the age of being mothers." The ram grins and gives a shrug. "Seems I'm not the only one with a fan base of horny teens now. I wonder how many guys zoomed in on your ass in that video and-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Tracey barked out in a loud sharp yip. "T-that's it, screw you people, I'm going home! Stop the bus I'm getting off!" The dog snarled the words and started stomping towards the exit even though they were on the interstate.

Leo jumped up and slid up behind the wolf, hugging her up and huffing into her ear softly. "You know it's too late for that, you're stuck with me."

Tracey pushed into his back and growled softly at his embrace. "You think I couldn't leave?"

"I think you could, but I don't think you want to." The ram huffed the words playfully, resting his hands on her curvy hips.

She relaxes against him and sighed. "That's true... I like you too much to go." The wolf flicked her ears and looked to the side in thought while he held her.

"I like you too, my thicc, doggy guard milf!" The ram cooed the words teasingly into her ear from behind.

Tracey turns around with a glare and simply placed a light jab right into Leo's stomach. It wasn't enough to leave any damage but it handily knocked the wind out of him as he staggered back huffing a laugh. "H-huff... I deserved that... but worth it..."