Guardian of the Sacred Fire Ch. 09-Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard from the others from time to time. Asherah had stopped a tidal wave from hitting South America after a 9.0 earthquake. I was very proud of her. She had her birthday at our house. She was now a preteen, I kind of felt sorry for Bethor. I remembered those years. They were very awkward. He told me his horror story about when, in his term, she became a woman. Picture this 7 foot tall man in the women's aisle at the supermarket. I laughed my ass off.

Rhea and Anemoi became good friends and had fought a horde of lesser demons trying to take over a small city in Germany. I felt left out and relieved at the same time. Nothing had happened here...yet. If we caught wind of something strange we both agreed we would go. But there wasn't anything.

Midael came by from time to time to help me sharpen my skills with my new flame sword. It was just flame, it was an actual ancient sword that was wrapped in flames. It always managed to disappear when it wasn't in use.

Also my back yard was an entrance to Drop's realm. She asked permission of course before she did it, so if you see random butterflies, don't swat at them. They just might be little people.

To Be Continued...

1...456789