Guardian Program Ch. 04

Story Info
Robert returns home to find Toni still in need.
2.3k words
4.67
2.4k
7

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: tags are for the whole book, not individual chapters.

Guardian Program: Chapter 04

A novel by R.C.PeterGabriel: All rights reserved.

I opened my front door and stepped inside, just in time to see Jessie hurrying down the front stairs, wearing a tiny bikini. "Hi, Dad," she called out, as she launched herself off the last three steps and flew into my arms. I was forced to drop my briefcase and catch her or get bowled over. I caught her. Not that doing so was that hard. Jessie is five feet one, with the body of an Olympic gymnast.

"Are you planning on wearing that to the concert tonight?" I asked.

She gave me a kiss saying, "No silly. I was planning on going naked to the concert. I only put this on because I was about to go swimming, and then lay out for a while. Do you like it, you're supposed to be able to tan through it?" She pulled out of my arms and spun around for me to see her.

"Jessie, you have blond hair, beige isn't your color, but I'm not surprised you can tan through it, because I can see through it just fine."

"Oh, it isn't that bad," she claimed, disagreeing with me and adding an eye roll for emphasis. "I'd ask if you want to go swimming with me, but Toni has something planned for you." She gave me a quick conspiratorial smile, spun, and trotted off toward the back of the house.

After putting my briefcase away, I headed toward the kitchen hoping to find something to eat. What I saw, was a very sexy woman wearing my favorite silk kimono, dishing scrambled eggs onto a plate. I paused in the archway and watched her finish dishing my brunch, and carry it to the table.

I love seeing her barely covered legs walking, running, it really doesn't matter. She has great legs and they drew my eye up to her ass and the way it makes the silk flair out behind her slender waist. From the way the fabric slid across her skin, I could tell she wore nothing underneath.

She turned and smiled at me. "Just in time Mr. Smith, do you see anything you like?" I was only slightly disappointed that the silk sash hadn't allowed the robe to gap in the front, as it often did.

Returning her smile, I replied, "Oh, Mrs. Smith, I see several things that I like. Did you miss me?"

"Very much. Please, come sit down and eat. You're going to need your strength."

I moved to my traditional spot that afforded me a view out across the pool, where Jessie was doing laps and the rest of the sunroom to the lake beyond our backyard. I sat down, with Toni sliding onto my lap hardly a moment later. She kissed me long and deep with need, making soft mewling noises. My hand found the opening of her robe and slid up her ribs to cup her breast. Toni's breathing increased rapidly with my touch, and when I found her erect nipple and tugged it gently, she broke our kiss with a grunting moan and shivered with release.

Forcing her eyes to focus on my face, she stroked down my cheek with her hand and chuckled between pants while her face broke into a grin. "I've been holding that in ever since you left me this morning."

"Get a room, you two!" Jessie called as she climbed out of the pool and walked over to lean on the short wall that separated the sunroom from the dining area. The plants that crowned the wall near our table always seemed to suffer due to her dripping chlorinated water on them, so I had a clear view of her approach. She'd picked up a towel but wasn't using it to dry herself. She was simply dragging it along the tiles as she walked.

"Jessie, you might as well not be wearing a suit. I told you I could see through it before, now it's completely transparent."

She glanced down and saw that I wasn't exaggerating. Her wet suit might as well have been made of sheer stocking material. She casually wrapped the towel around herself. "What's the matter, you've seen me naked lots of times."

"The nudity doesn't bother me. I just don't want you wearing that suit out with your friends or even in the lake for that matter, we have neighbors."

"No problem Dad, I couldn't wear this in public anyway," she informed me while leaning over the wall to give me a peck on the cheek. Spinning around, she headed for the chase lounges to sun herself but not before stealing a piece of bacon from my plate.

"Why not?" I asked her back as she retreated.

"Not my color."

Toni turned my face back to hers and asked, "Where were we? Ah, yes." She pushed a piece of toast into my mouth. "I was trying to get your strength up so that we could finish what I started this morning." She continued feeding me while looking hungrily into my eyes and squirming on my lap.

An hour later, after my second and Toni's fifth orgasms, we were both temporarily sated. I rolled over on my back saying, "Thank you, Shannon."

Toni quickly rolled over onto her elbow and smacked me hard on the stomach. "Robert, my name is not Shannon!"

I smiled and laughed. "I wasn't talking to you, sweetheart. I was thanking Shannon for making me stop wallowing, and start living life again. If it hadn't been for her, I probably never would have met you."

Toni kissed the spot on my stomach where she had hit me. "In that case, I'm sorry for hitting you, but what do you mean she made you?"

"Well, I used to dream of her a lot right after her death. I was very angry and she helped take the edge off."

"That doesn't explain how she made you start living again."

"Like most of my dreams, it was a very vivid one and happened to be the most recurring one. It started with me standing in the center of an endless plain of cracked, stony, hot, dry earth, extending in all directions. The only defining feature was a small hill with a dead tree rising from a fissure at its crest. As I approached, I could see a lone grave at the base of what was left of the tree. The grave was unmarked, but I knew who it belonged to. Shannon was buried there. As I stood quietly in my grief, Jessie took my hand, having appeared from nowhere. In the dream, she seemed too young, about four years old instead of eight, like she was at the actual funeral. She was asking me the same question she always did in this dream. 'When is Mommy coming home?'

"I explained to her again, that her mother couldn't come home anymore, that she now lived in a better place, and that she would be waiting for us when it was our turn to go. As soon as I finished explaining, the scene morphed as only a dream can.

"The hillside no longer seemed dead but was alive with freshly mowed grass and hundreds of flowers decorating other graves. The lone tree was very much alive too, with flowers of its own. It was the day of Shannon's funeral. As I looked around, I took in the peaceful feeling I always got at that point in my dream. I watched as Jessie, still holding my hand, grew into a beautiful woman, into her mother. As I looked into her radiant face, I began to realize my dream had changed. I usually woke at that point, but the dream continued.

"'Robert', she started to say, hesitated then smiled and continued. 'It will be okay, but I'm not allowed to come to you anymore.' Confused, I asked what she meant. 'I've been allowed to come to you, to bring you peace, to help you through your grief, but the time has come for you to let me go. You have to move on. Jessie needs you, and you need someone else in your life.'

"Just then a sunbeam broke through the light cloud cover. Shannon looked even more beautiful bathed in its light. 'I have to go Robert. My time here is over.' As she spoke, the sunbeam was slowly getting brighter. 'I love you and Jessie more than you can imagine.'

"It was getting hard to see her. Then she smiled again and raised her hand to wave. I hadn't realized we were no longer holding hands. The last thing she said was 'Oh, remember friends aren't always what...' Her sentence cut off and the next thing I knew, I was sitting up, squinting my eyes at the sunbeam shining in my bedroom window.

"That same morning Jessie seemed distant at breakfast. Eventually, I asked her what was wrong, and she just looked at me for the longest time. 'I'm not sure,' she began but then paused so long I had to ask if she was feeling okay. Then she just seemed to come back into herself as if she had been miles away mentally. 'I had a dream about Mom. She told me that she couldn't come back anymore. What do you think that means?'"

Laughing at myself, I continued telling the story to Toni.

"I'm sure I must have looked as if I'd seen a ghost. No pun intended. I got goosebumps all over, and my mouth hung open for longer than I would like to admit. Shaking my head, I wondered how it could have been possible, but I just stared at her face, struck with the knowledge that in just a few short years she would look just like her mother. I stared for so long, it was her turn to ask if I was okay, and my turn to shake myself back to reality.

"I thought about it for a few moments and decided to tell her about my dream. After I had, I told her how I had dreamt about Shannon, two to three nights a week since I got my scar, and how every time I was given a sense of peace although it didn't seem to last long.

"Smiling to myself for a long time, Jessie left me to my thoughts, but after a few minutes, she threw her arms around me and gave me the longest hug. We laughed, we cried, we talked for hours. It was after lunch before I realized I hadn't taken her to school."

"Did she tell you anything else about her dream?" asked Toni.

"Yes, but enough about the past, get up and start running, I want to chase you around the bed a few times before I ravish you again."

"Oh, no, not this time, Mr. Smith! You always try to distract me away from your past.

"But I'm so good at it!" I reached for her and pulled her into a deep and thorough kiss that left her breathless, and my hand heading toward her breast.

I got my hand slapped for the effort. "Robert! Please, you always do this. Just once answer me."

"What could be so interesting about a couple of dreams?" I asked.

Touching my face, and looking into my eyes, she replied, "They're yours, you idiot. Besides don't you find it interesting that you and Jessie both had a dream about Shannon? On the same night, years after her death, and that she told both of you she couldn't return?"

"Okay, I admit the situation was strange, but what I thought was weird ... well, still is I guess, is the fact that I haven't had a dream about her funeral since. I have dreamt about her, but not in the same way. I don't get that feeling of peace from her anymore. Not that I need it."

"What did Jessie say about her dream?"

"Well, you should ask her that, since it's her story to tell. However, she told me that Shannon said I should be trusted and that I would always love her and be there for her throughout her entire life. I, of course, think that either she will die before me or we will die together."

"Well, that's true, you could take it at face value. You would have to assume Shannon had been visiting both of you from the great beyond, that she had fore-knowledge, and that you're not misinterpreting her message.

"On the other hand, you could recognize that psychologically, every character in a dream, is the person who is having the dream. In other words, your subconscious was attempting to make sense of the world by allowing you to play out conflicting logic processes. The assumption in this scenario is that it was a simple coincidence, you both simply had similar dreams on the same night."

"Your hypothesis is sound, but 'Doctor', what exactly would the odds of that be?"

"Honestly, I would guess rather high. You were working through your grief together. You simply came to your conclusions together."

"I shall ponder your wisdom, good 'Doctor'," I replied while looking hungrily at her. "Now, is our time up or can I ask you another deep psychological question?"

Smiling she responded. "Mr. Smith, you may ask me anything, however, I reserve the right to recall you to the witness stand at my leisure."

"Are you my doctor or my lawyer, because it will affect the wording of my question? Please say doctor, I would much prefer to play doctor right now."

She giggled and tried to roll away from me. I never bothered with my question.

End of Chapter 04,

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this and all of my stories.

Please vote and follow so that you don't miss any chapters. Of course, favoriting would be great also.