All Comments on 'Guardian Program Ch. 12'

by RCPeterGabriel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most interesting part was a cameo

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 month ago

Loving this story series please keep it up make it the chapters longer and put in the story links to go back and forth from chapter to chapter thanks for the beautiful reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If you have two intelligent people in a plane being flown by an AI wouldn't it be prudent to organise a watch on the cockpit just to have an observing person in the loop? Redundancy sometimes does save lives and having an AI in full control seems over reliant on all the things that keep the AI running. Commercial airliners are just about fully flown by the autopilot with triple redundant computers but they still have two pilots.

Tale_HunterTale_Hunter13 days ago

Reply to anonymous below

You can tell by reading the proceeding chapters that his AI skills are already decades ahead of anything we have even now. Why would he worry about 'Hal' flying his plane?

Loving the story and my only problem is going to be that I am binge reading it and will soon catch up with your release schedule.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCPeterGabriel@RCPeterGabriel
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF ONE OF MY NOVELS! CONTEST RULES: Correctly identify all references within the story "Hero Talk" and send the numbered list, in order, to me as private feedback with "CONTEST" in the subject field. NOTE: Some references may have more than one answer. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES