Guardian Program Ch. 26

Story Info
Game gets out of hand as Molly causes bad choices.
3.6k words
3.99
3.5k
6

Part 27 of the 38 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Tags are for the book, not individual chapters.

Guardian Program Ch. 26

A novel by R.C.PeterGabriel, all rights reserved.

As I neared the table, I took stock of my friends and wife. Toni was wearing only her panties. Bill had his shorts and I assumed underwear. Debra was completely naked as was I. Jessie's chair had been replaced against the wall.

As I sat, I gave Toni a questioning look, that was met with her head shaking and with her shoulders and hands up, in the universal, "How do I know-don't ask me," gesture.

Bill handed me a drink. "Here, you deserve this Robert. That was HOT! I almost crapped when Jessie insisted on drawing. But I think Debra is mad that she also disqualified you from doing her and Toni."

He clinked our glasses saying, "Here's to beautiful and sexy women."

He started to down his drink. Still confused over my life's turn of events, I followed suit and handed him back my empty. As the glass left my hand I realized I was more than a little buzzed, so I sat.

"The game's not over," Debra pointed out. "I'm not giving up yet."

I leaned close to Toni, studying her face. She looked radiant, and happy, but seemed to be trying to gauge how I felt about current events just as much as I was gauging her. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

She paused for several moments, then her smile tilted a bit into a smirk. "Yes. I'm having fun, but I set out to tease you and you managed to find relief, even if it was unexpectedly."

"Oh, she made me wait for it, I was totally convinced it was you teasing me."

"Well I'm glad she managed to tease you a little, but she couldn't have done an adequate job. I'm going to have to turn up the heat a bit more if I'm going to get my revenge. I want you to beg me," she added with a squint. "Then after you beg me, I'll make you wait some more. Just like you did to me."

Her squinty eyes tried to stay hard but softened as I watched, and she started to pout slightly.

I smiled at her attempted tough-guy act causing her to huff and cross her arms under her gorgeous breasts. "Robert, you may be cock sure of yourself right now, but I'm going to make you beg."

"I think you might have a hard time of that tonight, Mrs. Smith. You forgot I have a very eager alternative sitting across from you. Not to mention, as you pointed out, I've already found some relief.

"However, I will concede that you look yummy, and I would be quite happy to help you even the score right this second," I explained with a lascivious grin on my face.

Debra cut in. "Hey, you two. I'm the only one who hasn't found relief today, so quit your bloody teasing. I didn't come over here thinking about sex, but Toni sure changed that! I'm randy as a sailor, and if I can't convince one of you to bet, you can make me cum, I might cry." With that, she mirrored Toni's pout.

Bill and I looked at each other and chuckled. "Whose turn is it to deal?" he asked.

"Debra dealt the last hand," I reminded them. "It's your turn."

Bill started dealing, while Toni started rubbing her foot up and down my leg. I glanced over to see her grinning at me, and couldn't help but smile in return.

Debra won the hand causing Bill to lose what was left of his clothes. He seemed slightly hesitant to drop his boxers but did it anyway. Toni smiled at Debra, then grinned a few seconds later looking smug. "Does this mean I win?"

"You certainly haven't lost," I replied. "Bill neglected to say whether or not the last person dressed wins anything."

"That doesn't seem fair," Toni pouted.

"Sorry Toni," said Bill. "Normally, I would say that the last person dressed has to have sex with the first three people he or she sees, until all four people have had at least two orgasms, in each of at least two positions, but I forgot to include it in the rules."

Toni gaped at him for a few seconds before she realized he had been messing with her. "That may have been fun," was teasingly uttered while giving me a mischievous look. "What would have been even better, would be if I had to have sex with the two people of my choice, until all three of us had at least three orgasms, in each of at least three positions, while I made the fourth person watch."

"Mrs. Smith," I said with a grin. "That would have been awfully frustrating for you because I would've been forced to point out that I took my last two articles off to receive my bonus, not because I lost them."

Toni raised a single eyebrow and looked smug. "Mr. Smith, you can't tease me tonight. For one, I don't think you would pick Debra and Bill as your choice of a ménage-a-trois. I know you aren't homophobic, but I can't see you having sex with him."

"I never said I would pick them, I just said I would have had to point out that you didn't 'win' as of yet."

"We could add it to the rules if you want, and you two play it out," Interjected Bill.

"No!" Toni and I exclaimed at the same time. "The rules you mentioned before will do," I added.

It was a good thing we had said no because Toni won the next four hands in a row. She did take pity on Debra, by having her lick the underside of both of our dicks, alternating between us after each hand, and had both of us men lick her nipples at the same time each of the four hands. Debra seemed to enjoy it because her breathing had increased, but I think it was just making her hornier.

Debra won the next round exclaiming, "Yes! About bloody time. Now I'll demonstrate how you do this. Toni, off with your knickers."

"Here we go," Bill stated while rubbing his hands together in a greedy gesture.

Toni was looking at all three of us and asked, "How to do what?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked. "Debra thinks your choice of locations for the licking was a bit too tame."

"You aren't joking," Debra concurred. "Bill, please assist our hostess into a more convenient position, namely bent over the table."

"What for?" asked Toni.

"Because Love, Bill won't ever shut up about how sexy your arse is. So, for his part, he has to lick out your arse, and not the cheeks either.

When he's done, Toni you get to turn face up so your husband can wash your gash." Before she finished the sentence, Bill had already stood and was assisting Toni from her chair. After Toni dropped her panties, he bent her over the table and pushed the chair out of the way almost at the same time.

Toni obediently allowed herself to be positioned facing me. She had a strange look on her face for a moment before she closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation.

It was quite obvious Bill had wanted this for a long time. He admired the view for several moments then adoringly placed his hands on her cheeks and went to work reaming out her rectum.

I watched with some difficulty. I didn't want Bill touching Toni that way, but as I watched the smile growing on her face it somehow didn't seem to matter why she was smiling, only that she was. I looked back at Bill just as he worked his tongue inside. That was when Debra called time. Bill moaned his regret at having to stop but made sure he pressed himself against Toni as he helped her to stand back up.

Toni repositioned herself on her back, with her ass at the very edge of the table. As I knelt in front of my wife, she placed her legs over my shoulders. She then briefly blocked my access to her with one hand and made me look up at her face with the other. "If you make me wait this time you'll be in the guest room."

I set to work, and in seconds had her making mewling noises. She must have been very frustrated because the next thing I knew she laid back on the table so that she could raise her groin higher.

I glanced up at her body as Debra leaned over her saying, "While Robert eats his desert, you're going to try your best to lick the back of my tongue." With that, Debra started kissing her. I slid my hand up Toni's side to her breast and started firmly massaging it, as two fingers saught her G-spot and my tongue continued to flick over her clitoris. I attacked her three ways, alternating between sucking her clit, and flicking it while pressing and finger fucking across her G-spot while messaging her breast or pulling her rock-hard nipple.

Between Debra and me, Toni didn't have to wait very long, she was writhing in a few short minutes, and shouting through her orgasm moments later.

Debra and Toni were staring into each other's eyes when I stood. Her position at the edge of the table, had me wanting to fill her right then and there. I no longer cared that Debra and Bill were there and could see me take her.

I was positioning myself when Bill stopped me, by saying. "Oh, no you don't buddy!" He put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a gentle shove. "You have to win the right to fuck her tonight."

Toni looked down her body at what I was about to do. "Do you want me, Mr. Smith?"

I couldn't remember ever wanting her more. "Oh, yes!" I replied.

"Good," she said with a smug grin. "Beg me."

I laughed and didn't care that she was about to succeed. "Please Toni, let me have you."

She giggled and pushed me away with her foot. "Nope, like Bill said, you have to win me tonight."

She rolled to her side, half dismounting the table and half falling from it. Bill had to catch her and ended up with their bodies pressed together. She pushed back slightly and looked down at his erection, pressed into her belly.

"That goes for you too Bill," she giggled, then pulled her chair back to the table and sat down. We all followed suit.

Bill won the next hand. He smiled at me saying he wanted the two ladies to see who could take him the farthest down their throats.

I watched as Debra lowered herself between his knees. She wet her lips, slid him into her mouth briefly, and then pulled off just long enough to spread her saliva down his shaft. The second time she lowered her mouth onto him and didn't stop until her nose was pressed firmly into his lower belly. She sucked him for only a few moments, then pulled off with a popping noise, as the suction was released. "Your turn," she informed Toni.

Toni explained that she had never tried it before, so Debra started explaining how. I watched with trepidation as she took over the spot Debra had just vacated, then as Bill gently guided my wife's face towards his waiting member.

It was then that I had a brief moment when all the colors in the room seemed to mix and bleed into each other. It reminded me that I was high, just as Toni's lips slid over Bill's dick. She started bobbing her head slowly up and down his shaft trying to get deeper each time. In my mind, I told her to stop, but out loud I complained, "You should be sucking me, not him."

Toni kept trying to get him into her throat, but her gag reflex was too strong so she just couldn't manage. Finally, she pulled back, leaving a thin string of Bill's pre-cum and her saliva trailing from his head to her lip. She giggled and licked it up, "I guess Debra is the better cock sucker."

Then she looked up at me saying, "All you have to do is win me." She giggled her way back to her seat.

Debra scooted closer to me and leaned in so that she could whisper in my ear. "Why don't you bet that you get to fuck us? You know you want to."

I turned to look at her, but as I did Debra kissed me and with my head spinning, I responded. A second later she was stroking my shaft and broke the kiss but kept pumping me and I knew if she continued it wouldn't be long before I came again.

"You want to fuck us, don't you Robert?" she whispered. "You want to make us watch as you fill your wife."

I glanced at Toni who was watching Debra giving me a hand job, while her own had slid down between her legs. "Yes," came from my mouth without thought.

She stopped touching me and whispered, "All you have to do is make the bet. Say that the winner gets to fuck whoever they want. Go on Robert, make the bet."

I watched Toni pout, as Debra stopped touching me. She closed her eyes for a moment then opened them and met mine with a very hungry look. With the sudden loss of sensation on my cock, all I could think about was being inside my wife, so I heard myself say the words. "I say the winner gets to have Toni. I mean who they want that is."

The second the words left my mouth, I knew that I wasn't thinking straight but was so buzzed that I couldn't figure out how to chase the right thoughts.

Toni looked a little surprised but bit her lip without saying anything. Debra smiled and started shuffling the cards while looking at Bill.

Bill smiled back. "That sounds good to me. You know how much I want to fuck Toni's ass. Just you and me Robert, the winner gets whoever they want."

Debra dealt the first two cards before I could think of a reason not to go through with the bet. I had a five and six of clubs. I looked at Toni who smiled at me and scooted closer so that she could see my hand.

The flop came as the eight of clubs, deuce of hearts, and three of diamonds. With a lot of luck, I'd have a possible flush or even a straight flush. But then, in a moment of clarity, I realized what I was doing and whispered to Toni. "I'll cancel the bet if you want me to."

Before Toni could respond, Bill had looked at his cards saying, "I want to raise."

Not paying any heed to me, Toni asked, "How can you raise? If you win you already get to have sex with whoever you want."

"I don't know," I replied, as Toni slid even closer and whispered in my ear that she wanted me. My moment of clarity vanished. I was grinning at her as Debra dealt the turn, a seven of clubs. I could have a straight flush, a flush, a pair, or nothing.

Bill looked concerned at his hand and didn't say anything about raises that time. I took it as a sign. The river was the nine of clubs. I had a straight flush! I was sure I had the winning hand. I leaned over and gave Toni a deep kiss.

Bill cleared his throat. "Did you decide to raise?"

I looked down at Toni. She looked at me for just a second and shrugged. "Why not?"

"How do I raise?" I asked.

"If you win, you get to have Debra, whenever you want, starting tonight. If I win, I get Toni whenever I want."

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. I wanted to figure out what was going on. How could I be considering this? I was trying to think through the spinning colors, and the feel of Toni pressed against my side. I was just realizing that I could probably have Debra any time I wanted anyway and didn't have to win her when Toni grabbed the cards from me.

"Oh Robert, you know you have the winning hand, just say yes."

I asked Toni if she was sure. When she nodded yes, and with my head spinning, I agreed to the raise. Toni flipped over my cards showing my straight flush, nine high.

Bill glanced at Debra, then Toni, and back to me, grinning. He flipped over his cards. A ten, and a jack of clubs. He had a jack-high straight flush.

Toni gasped and sat straight up. Bill, grinning from ear to ear, stood and started digging through his clothes, while I sat stunned.

What couldn't have been ten seconds later, Bill had a condom between his teeth and was lifting Toni out of her seat. Debra scooped the cards and glasses out of the way as Bill backed his winnings up to the table and tore open the condom.

Still confused, I watched as the condom was unrolled over his erection. Less than thirty seconds after the cards were revealed, Toni was looking at me as Bill was lifting her onto the edge of the table.

Toni reached for me saying, "I'm sorry, Robert. I truly thought you'd win."

I took Toni's hand, as Bill lifted her right leg over his shoulder, turning her pelvis towards me. He positioned himself, as Toni squeezed my hand. A second later, Toni's eyes closed and her mouth dropped open when Bill's shaft sank into her on the first thrust.

"Oh, YES!" Bill exclaimed. "God Toni, I've wanted this forever." He started riding her with full thrusts, pulling almost completely out and then slamming back in.

Toni was squeezing my hand harder and harder when I felt Debra tuck herself against my side, and start pumping my shaft. "You should enjoy this too, Robert."

She was matching Bill's thrusts, stroke for stroke. I started feeling as if I were no longer in my body. The only sensations were the feel of Toni's hand on mine and Debra's hand on my shaft, but I could hear everything. Our breathing, the waterfall, my heart, and especially the sound of Bill's thighs slapping against Toni's ass.

I knew Toni's body and I could tell she was building for an orgasm when Bill suddenly pulled out. When she whimpered a protest, he informed her, "Not to worry baby, I'll make you cum."

I took my eyes off her face, only to see Bill repositioning himself below her sex, while Debra squeezed an overabundance of lube over the two of them. I realized that he was about to do, what he had always wanted to do.

Toni cried out as his head pushed into her rectum, sounding more surprised than pained.

Debra started pumping me harder and faster as Bill sank into Toni's ass. Once he was fully sheathed, he held still for a few seconds, then started pumping into her as fast as he could. Debra's hand was a blur as she stroked me. "Cum for me Robert. Toni is about to go. Don't you want to go with her?"

Toni's cries were coming faster and getting louder. I knew Debra was right. Toni was about to cum. Suddenly Bill's thrusts became more urgent, and I saw his balls tighten. He was pumping seed into my wife's ass. A split second later Toni's free hand grabbed her breast and pulled her nipple so hard I thought she might tear it off.

She threw her head back and started a deep guttural panting release. She was making noises I had never heard her make, and that coupled with the sight of her so completely overwhelmed in orgasm and my overly sensitized sense of touch brought me only a second behind her.

My first shot hit Toni low on the belly, so Debra re-aimed me for the rest. I watched as rope after rope of cum was pumped onto Toni's open lips as Debra coxed me on. "That's it, Robert, mix your cum with Bill's. You both like shagging her, don't you?"

Her words forced fragments of rapid-fire thoughts past my confused consciousness. This couldn't be happening but Debra kept pumping my shaft. She had milked me dry but I kept throbbing as if I still had seed to spill.

I couldn't get the sensations to stop. I couldn't stop seeing Toni writhing in orgasm, except all the colors seemed wrong, way too bright. Some of them started to bleed together and sounds seemed to blend into static white noise. I tried to talk, but my mouth was too dry and I thought I was falling.

Someone put a chair under me and suddenly I was sitting.

Toni's face, such a beautiful face, was close to me asking me if I was okay. I tried to say that something was wrong, but my mouth wouldn't work. Then the headache hit me. The white noise was rising in pitch as the headache increased, and I could bearly understand Debra telling Bill to get me some water, and that I was burning up.

The conversation became completely disjointed, but I tried to follow instructions when I could tell what they were.

'Drink.' ... 'Maybe an hour.' ... 'Dehydration.' ... 'Drink some more.' ... 'You sure?' ... 'Walk.' ... 'He'll be fine' ... 'Our house tomorrow morning.'

I slept the rest of the night.

End of chapter 26, I hope you enjoyed it and all my work.

Please Vote, Follow, and Favorite.