Guardian Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel you have been trying so hard these past few years to play a role you were never meant to play. You were asked to ignore your inner humanity and kindness in return for popularity and acceptance. You are not shallow, petty, or vindictive. You are kind, loving, and compassionate. I have seen you give the last five dollars in your wallet to a homeless man without even considering it. Most of your so called 'girlfriends' would not even consider going up to a dirty vagrant, let alone giving him money. Those bitches are only concerned about themselves, only about the next sale and a new pair of shoes, that they will only were once to make some other girl jealous. I have watched you volunteer down at the homeless shelter and children's hospital more than once in the past few months. While your bubble headed compatriots spend their time spending their parents money and reveling in the latest bit of gossip, you are imparting of your own precious time enriching others. You give freely to others and ask nothing in return. You have tried so hard to fit in with others who don't appreciate or even consider your true feelings. You are tired of having to act superior or even cruelly to others to remain within a circle of friends who don't even see the real you. I am here to tell you sweetie. It is time to drop the act; it is too tiring to continue anyway. Let your true self be known to others and be accepted for who you really are. You are gentle, friendly, and honest. Let others know the real you and be loved because of it. I have always known the real you and love you for it. You don't have to hide anymore."

Rachel was in tears as James bore his soul to her. He was right; he did know her better than she knew herself. She had always despised herself for acting superior to others and having to hide her attempts at being a regular human being. She hated feeling guilty for helping those less fortunate than she and helping those wonderful children. She hated her 'friends' for treating their parent's money like it grew on trees and wasting it on pointless frivolity.

"Rachel I will tell you exactly who you are. You are a kind, gentle creature. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy; you set my blood boiling with that body of yours. Those eyes...Gods Rachel...your Jade eyes send my body into a tirade of torrential lust when I look into those eyes."

Rachel couldn't help it. She batted those stellar eyes as she watched James's cock harden to an iron bar.

Stop that! I'm trying to be serious and it's hard enough not to rape you here and now.

"Sorry sweetie. I couldn't resist. Your just too damn cute when you are angry and aroused. It gets me going. Please continue." she apologized, but only in part.

James decided to ignore the fire that was now present in those deep pools of loveliness. If he didn't get through this and get out to where the food was to satisfy his hunger, he would end up feasting on her for the rest of the night and they would never get out of this room.

Would that be so bad James?

Don't tempt me woman! You know I will do it. But we have guests outside and they are expecting us to make at least some sort of appearance...eventually.

"Rachel you are strong in body and mind, but you let your insecurities rule your actions sometimes. Your favorite color is black but you are afraid of the dark; you have slept with a night light all your life, afraid of what the shadows may hold. You love the rain but are afraid of thunder and lightning. You love animals and want to be a vet someday. You pretend to listen to that teeny bop crap like Bitty Smears or whatever the hell her name is. But I know beneath that gorgeous exterior beats the heart of a true metal goddess. And I plan on introducing you to some music you would never have imagined; I think you will be pleasantly surprised. In fact, I have something for you that I know you will love. If you notice, there isn't a top for you to wear. It's time for your first birthday present from me." James said.

Rachel had indeed noticed there was no top. Along with the sinful undies and the delicious leather pants, there was a leather bra that screamed biker slut. The thought alone on being behind James on a massive Harley set her juices flowing. She shook her head to relieve herself of the fantasy before it consumed her. She had to focus on the now and get to the food and people waiting downstairs. Otherwise like James said, they would never make it out of here.

Stop that! You keep fantasizing and I won't get through this. The thought of you as a hot biker slut is appealing though.

Rachel had to laugh at that.

This will get real old, real fast. Isn't there a way for me to block my thoughts from you?

There is. But it takes a lot of practice to bring up mental walls against your mate. When the thoughts are ruled by emotions or sexual appetite, it is damn near impossible. So all your delicious fantasies are mine for the tasting right now, I'm afraid.

"Oh! Darn!" Rachel said with rich sarcasm.

"You are such a tempting minx! Here is a little something for the birthday girl."

James held up a T-shirt for her to wear. On the front was the emblem of her favorite band Type O Negative emblazoned across the chest. James had a much larger but otherwise identical shirt.

Rachel leapt into his arms with a squeal. She proceeded to mark his face and neck with kisses. His cock was quickly starting to react to her affections.

"Oh James! I love it! TON is my favorite band. I think Peter Steele is sexy as hell. Well almost as sexy as you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! But it's your birthday too. I didn't get you anything. I feel like such a shit now."

"Baby! You already gave me the best present a wolf could ever ask for. You gave me yourself, body and soul. But hustle your buns. It is nearly ten o'clock and the party appears to be in full swing. We better make our appearances. I know our parents have gifts for both of us and I don't like to keep my father waiting for too long. He is still our Alpha and deserves our respect. Finish getting dressed."

************

James said this last part with such finality that any argument would be moot. Rachel and James quickly dressed. With a final check of her hair and leather thong to reign in his unruly mane, they made their way down the steps to the foyer. As they reached the bottom step, a small brown shape went streaking across the room. A girlish shriek followed quickly after. A little girl with lush russet curls was chasing after the little wolf.

"Davey you give that back! Momma! Davey has my Dolly again!"

"Davey!" James barked a command.

The little wolf peaked his head around the entranced doorway with a mixture of curiosity and fear. James simply pointed to a spot directly at his feet and waited. The tiny pup made his way slowly over to the towering figure, his tail tucked firmly between his legs. When the pup reached the stairs he lay down submissively and waited.

"Drop the Dolly." The pup obeyed immediately.

"Apologize to your sister!" The little pup yelped a little as he shifted slowly into a very naked little boy.

"Sorry Lace! I'z just playin'. Here's Tabitha back. She isn't hurt. I swear!" Davey said with as much humility as was customary for a four year old boy.

"It's okay. You better go put on some undies so momma doesn't find you naked...again. Remember what happened last time, doncha?"

Davey went wide eyed and streaked into the next room to recover his clothes.

"Last time momma caught him naked, she made him stay human for two weeks. Davey doesn't like being human; he likes being wolf." Lacey said this with a roll of her eyes as if to say 'boy's'.

"Lacey say hello to Rachel. She is going to be your new Auntie," James said in introduction.

The little girl gave a very girlish scream and practically jumped into the surprised arms of Rachel. She rubbed her nose gently across Rachel's nose in a traditional wolfish greeting. Lacey let her nostrils drink in the scent of her new Aunt.

"Hi. I'm Lacey! You are very pretty and you smell very nice. I like you already. Say hello to my dolly Tabitha." Lacey said holding the dolly upwards for introduction.

Rachel looked at the darling little girl with growing affection. As the doll was held for her to meet, Rachel let herself be guided by her burgeoning wolf. She first offered her nose to the dolly and rubbed it gently against its cloth face. She then faced Lacey and repeated the action, letting the little girl's scent fill her senses. She smelled like peaches and lilacs; it was a very pleasant smell.

"It's very nice to meet you Lacey! You smell very yummy. I'm very hungry right now. Maybe I need to snack on you before I get some food. I like to eat little girls."

Lacey's eyes grew wide as Rachel lowered her mouth to the girls next and proceeded to blow raspberries and make eating sounds on the helpless girl. Lacey squealed as she was tickled and 'eaten' by her new Aunt. Finally after several minutes Rachel set Lacey back down with a giggle.

"I love you Auntie Rachel. You can play with me and Tabitha any time." Lacey said with finality as she scampered back into the den to look for her brother.

Cute kids, aren't they? Those two are my oldest brother Brent's youngest kids. Lacey is a very precocious five and Davey is a furious four. His wife is named Stephanie; she is some distant cousin of yours. Luckily the kids got all of her looks; my brother is as ugly as a mule.

Rachel actually snorted at this comment as she tried to hold back the laughter. The act made James laugh all the harder as he watched her face flood with embarrassment. James led Rachel through the kitchen to the French doors that led outside to the deck. James was right. The party was definitely in full swing. There were many people sitting around eating and talking. In the distance she could see a mixture of children and wolves playing and cavorting with each other. The whole scene was very familial and oddly comforting. She could definitely get used to this. Being an only child had left her very lonely over the years. She fought to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. James noticed the tug on her emotions and quietly whispered in her mind.

Sweetheart, you'll never be lonely again...trust me. After a while with this mob, you will be praying for some alone time. Don't you worry! It won't be too long before you're swollen and plump with our own family. I don't know about you, but I want a large family. Wolves are very family oriented and are a communal species. We don't do well without others. Besides, the thought of you swollen with our first set of twins, your breasts filled with milk, always makes me rock hard. That's what Chloe was talking about earlier. The old girls predicted our first children would be a set of twins...two boys to be exact. I can't wait until you come into heat this spring. I am going to ride you raw; just plan on walking bow legged for the first few weeks of summer.

Rachel was lost upon her own thoughts. She could almost see herself pregnant, belly swollen with the growing lives inside her, her breasts growing and filling with the life-giving nutrients that would feed their young. Rachel's logical brain was screaming at her now, her human side trying to rebel against her natural maternal instincts. But she wasn't human anymore was she? She had become something more, something much more. She could feel her newly discovered wolf guiding her actions and quietly steering her instincts. She began to recognize her true self for the first time ever and she was finally happy. The tears began to fall freely now and she turned and buried herself into James's chest as she emptied her feelings onto his shirt. After a couple of minutes spent quietly sobbing, she lifted her head with red eyes but a smile plastered on her face. Rachel grabbed James's chin and forced him to look into her pale green eyes. She searched out his lips with her own and met him in a toe-curling, where's the fire extinguisher, searing kiss. James ignored everyone around them and lifted Rachel into his arms, cupping her buttocks. A series of wolf howls and cheering broke them of the spell.

"Hey shit for brains! Thanks for the show. If you plan on continuing might I suggest a cover charge?" A man similar in age to James came running up to the couple.

"Rachel, please allow me to introduce you to my cousin and best friend Marcus. He is the other member of the 'The Banished'. It's a very exclusive group that only caters to the geeky and socially uncool. But we are looking to expand our tiny band, if you are interested. Sorry about Marcus's appearance. His 18th birthday isn't until April. He's stuck looking fugly until such time. Even after the Rites I'm not quite convinced he will look any better." James said as he twisted the proverbial knife into Marcus.

"Eat shit and die wolf boy!" Marcus growled good-naturedly.

"Take off you Hozer!" James said, beginning the duel.

"Luke, I am your Father! Give into the dark side of the force you knob!" Marcus countered.

"He saw Jedi seventeen times. It was beauty, eh?" Rachel finished surprising both men.

"Dude, I think I'm in love! I didn't know she knew the Brew!" Marcus said with dawning respect.

"Back off bitch, he's mine!" Rachel growled as she wrapped her tiny frame possessively around James.

Both young men began howling with laughter at this comment. Rachel continued to shoot daggers at Marcus until she could no longer hold the façade, her face slipping into a wide smile.

"Oh baby, I love when you get all possessive on me!" James said lifting her easily into his arms and leaning down for a quick kiss.

"Mark, where the folks at?" James asked.

Marcus pointed in the direction of the large barbecue and smoker. "Yon cavemen and their wee women are at ye old meat pit," he said in his best Scottish brogue.

Deciding if he were going to mingle with cavemen he better act like one, James lifted her easily onto one of his shoulders and gave Rachel a smart smack on the ass with a very Neanderthal grunt as he made his way to their parents table with Rachel giggling and screaming for someone to save her. She was definitely enjoying the view of James's ass this position gave her. She half-heartedly beat upon his massive back muscles as she pretended to struggle as he made his way to their parents.

James, you caveman! Let me down you hunkish brute.

James simply let out another prehistoric grunt as he pulled up short to their parent's table. He removed her from his shoulder to cradle her in his arms. With a chaste peck on the lips he let her slip from his grasp to the ground. Hand in hand they walked up to their parents.

"Ah. The victorious couple finally emerges! Son, you have to remember that our house is not sufficiently sound-proofed. Even without superior hearing I doubt anyone within 100 meters didn't hear you," Robert said with a knowing grin on his face.

"Dad!" James said with his facing going crimson.

Rachel blushed fiercely and buried her head in James's chest. She tried to be offended at Robert's gentle teasing, but quickly decided that no one seemed to really care about their affairs. Everyone knew what they would be doing, no one seemed to mind in the slightest. Rachel turned after she allowed a moment for the color in her face to drain. She straightened her shoulders and proudly presented herself towards her parents and new in-laws. She glanced at Maggie and was surprised to find she not only recognized her, she knew this woman.

Maggie saw the recognition and said with a smile, "Yes Rachel. You do know me. I am your great aunt Margaret Merchant Wolfe; I am one of your Grandfather's sisters. My twin sister Camille...oh, she's somewhere around here, is mother to Marcus and the twins you met tonight. When James claimed you and marked your shoulder you saw a vision of images flash in your mind like a movie showing in fast forward. They are memories sweetie; memories of our family history. Each new Alpha is tasked with learning and sharing our family history and genealogy with his or her mate during Ascension. Everything won't come to you at once that would overload almost everyone. It did me. Most of what you now know won't enter into your conscious mind unless you seek them out. Think of them as a reference book in your head. If there is a question about family or our clan history just let your mind attack the question and you will come up with the answer. I know all of this is very sudden and it seems overwhelming; we are sorry for the rush. That is mostly James's fault."

"Hey! I did better than Dad did with you!" James said defensively.

"Damn it boy! Why do you always have to bring that up. It wasn't my fault your mother wasn't around before the night of Ascension. She lived two counties over. It was a lot different back then; we didn't have the great forms of communication we have today," Robert said in his own defense.

"Yeah, but there was such things as a telephone and automobiles. Hell, you could have thrown out smoke signals to her! You are old enough to remember them!" James shot back.

Robert turned to glare at his son, "I'll show you old, you young pup. Let's not forget what happened that last time we sparred in the gym. It wasn't me looking up at you from the flat of my back!"

Rachel's parents laughed with Maggie at the unknown joke. Maggie turned and slapped her husband for chewing out their son.

"Will you two give it a rest? Robert Montgomery Wolfe you are supposed to be the 'adult' in this; not to mention the Alpha," Maggie said this as she nipped Robert's ear. This caused him to shudder with a rising arousal.

"Keep that up Mags and I'll show you who's Alpha!" Robert said with authority.

"Come on mom. Tell Rachel the story. She'll get a kick out of this." James said with a smile and a laugh at his father's expense.

"Okay. First things first, dear. You have to understand the Wolfe men. They can be some of the brightest and most inventive minds in history. They are smart, charming, and creative. Not to mention some of the finest lovers ever to grace this Earth, if I do say so myself. You can give any one of them, my son included, an intellectual problem and they will attack it like a pit bull does a Porterhouse. But trying to get them to simply talk to their mates before the Rite of Ascension is liking pulling teeth. James actually did an okay job on this; he was able to get you here of your own volition. My oldest son Brent didn't actually meet Stephanie until she hit him with her car that very morning. The poor dear was unconscious for most of the afternoon. He woke up in his room with her playing nurse maid. It's a sweet story but not the most romantic way to meet the person you will spend the rest of eternity with. Social interaction is simply not their forte. Until they get it through their thick skulls we aren't going to run away screaming, it is like having a conversation with a piece of toast," Margaret said with an air of authority.

Mmmmm toast....ahhhh! both men thought in unison.

Margaret rolled her eyes, "they're doing their Homer impressions aren't they?"

Rachel started to giggle and nod, "your son is a total goof!"

Hi-yuck Gorsh!

Rachel snorted again and started to playfully slap James as he raised his hands to defend himself as he continued to laugh at her social faux paus.

"That's it baby! Don't take any of his shit. Show your mate who owns him," Natalie merchant said in support of her daughter.

The parents laughed uproariously as they watched their daughter (in-law) continue to beat up their son (in-law). Rachel could definitely give as good as she took. She was showing James she wouldn't take any of his shit.