Guardian Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay...okay...I give...I give! Uncle! Ow baby! I'm tender now. Kiss it and make it better," James said as he pouted.

"You can kiss my ass wolf boy!" Rachel said with a grin and another slap.

Mmmmkay!

Without warning James bent over to her right buttock and sank his teeth into her gentle cheek. This caused Rachel to squeal in surprise and started another round of fresh beating on James. Their parents were now in tears as they watched their kids playfully fight each other. It finally ended with James capturing both of Rachel's hands and holding them hostage behind her back. He proceeded to mark her skin with fresh kisses and nibbles that effectively quieted Rachel. She felt her knees begin to give as a fresh wave of desire overcame her.

"Okay you two! Let me finish the story before you kids forget your place and start rutting. We don't need to see your cuddling, thank you!" Margaret said with a laugh as she dried her eyes. This was too much fun.

"Yes Mom!" they said in unison. James placed his arms protectively around Rachel as he held her close to his chest. He laid a chase kiss on her head as he ground his erection into Rachel's ass. This caused Rachel to close her eyes in pleasure and moan.

"James Arthur Wolfe!" Margaret said with a commanding bark.

James immediately came to rigid attention as he felt his mother's authoritative stare.

"Right here! Sorry mom! I'll behave," James whispered apologetically.

For now! You're going to so get it later tonight baby! James thought

Bring it on big boy! Rachel shot back as she reached behind her to caress James's cock.

James growled low in his voice but forced himself to behave, lest he get on his mother's bad side. She scared him a lot more than his father did.

"Right! If you two are done playing grab ass, maybe I can continue."

These two are even worse than we were our first night. Margaret said quietly in Robert's head.

I don't know about that. We got pretty wild that night, or don't you remember? Robert said as he projected memories of their first night together, all those years ago.

Stop it! Or so help me, you will be left high and dry for a week!

Yes Dear!

"Anyway, back to the story. My sister and I grew up in a tiny mountain town a few hundred miles from here with our three brothers. You see the rites of mating are strictly patriarchal; no female werewolf mates with a human. It sounds sexist I know, but it allows the male Merchants to bring in other human bloodlines from the outside populations. It makes for stronger and more robust genetics; helps keep the gene pool nice and deep. Your father Brian is a descendant of my brother Lawrence and his wife Felicia; lovely couple, I miss them terribly sometime. You see dear. The male members of the Merchant guild take human mates and remain mortal. They are never turned and live out their natural lives," Margaret paused for as she let this information sink in.

Rachel looked at her parents as it dawned on her. She was now immortal and would age much slower than her parents. She would continue to live a youthful and vibrant life while she watched her parents age and eventually die. The thought of eventually watching her parents pass on was a sobering thought. She looked at her two parents lovingly with tears in her eyes. Brian saw this and nudged Natalie to reassure their daughter.

Natalie looked at her daughter with love and understanding, "Sweetie, don't you worry about us. We aren't going to be going anywhere for many years. And don't feel sad about us eventually passing on; we are more than content to live mortal lives. Our greatest joy was raising you and watching you transform into the woman you are today. We couldn't be prouder to watch become James's mate. He is a wonderful and caring young man. We are honored to be bound to the Wolfe clan and offer our only daughter to be mated. The Wolfe's are outstanding people. They have been more than just good friends these past twenty years; they have been family. Besides, we have a new role to play in your lives. We get to play the part of doting grandparents that get to spoil your children rotten than gladly hand them back to you to deal with. So when you finally come into heat this spring, don't you dare hold back! Give us some little rug rats to watch as you build your new life with James. We look forward to many wonderful years helping you raise your children. Besides, you are going to need someone to help baby sit while you are getting your degree and getting settled into a new career."

"Speaking of which," Robert spoke up, holding an envelope, "this is for you!"

Robert got up and walked to where the young couple was standing. Rachel looked up at James to see him smiling widely. Robert looked down at his new daughter-in-law and with a wide grin, handed Rachel the envelope. Rachel opened the envelope to reveal a letter. She quickly opened the fine piece of stationary and read aloud:

Wolfe Industries

Robert Montgomery Wolfe, CEO.

Dear Rachel (i.e. my new daughter-in-law),

It gives me great pleasure to inform you, you have earned a full ride scholarship to Pacific North University. The scholarship is good for four years of undergraduate work in any degree of your choosing. The scholarship further guarantees four years of post graduate education in the field of Veterinary Medicine. Pacific North has a fine Veterinary school and comes highly recommended. You may choose to enter school at your leisure, but we hope to see you matriculate with James next fall.

Seeing as your grades and extracurricular activities are impeccable, it also gives me great pleasure to inform you that you have been granted full acceptance and early admission at PNU (See enclosed copy letter of acceptance. Dean Willcott is an old friend of the family and Alpha to a neighboring pack). Upon graduation you are offered employment and internship to complete your residency requirements at Granite Peak Veterinary Hospital. My Brother, Dr. William Wolfe VMS, is looking forward to working with you. He is also an avid animal lover and is always happy to employ members of our clan.

Rachel we are so proud of you. We have watched you grow into an amazing woman. If there is any woman that is capable of keeping that smart ass son of mine in line, it is you. Don't take any of his shit and feel free to kick his ass any time you think he is getting too big for his britches. Margaret and I are honored to accept you into the Wolfe clan as wife and mate of our son James. Welcome to the family!

With love and highest esteem,

Robert Montgomery Wolfe (i.e. Dad).

p.s. Margaret says if you don't give us lots of grand kids, she is going to kick your ass. I would do what she asks, she's scary.

"Hey! I told you not to put that in there! Besides, I haven't even finished my story yet. You were supposed to wait until after dinner to give her the gifts. Gods you are just as bad as your son. Neither one of you can bear to keep a gift a secret. You act like it's going to burn a hole in your ass," Maggie grumbled.

Rachel was overwhelmed, she squealed joyously and through her arms around Robert's neck. She kissed him lovingly on the cheek and squeezed her father-in-law in a bearish hug. The old brute simply melted as he held his new daughter. She then rushed to Margaret and launched herself into her waiting arms. There were no words to express her gratitude. Rachel broke out in tears of happiness; she would never have suspected such love and generosity.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you!" She continued to repeat as she landed small kisses on Margaret's face.

After hugging her way around the table with a small stop to her birth parents she walked back over to her rightful place; standing right by James's side. She looked at her new mate and said with no small amount of authority,

"Oh you can bet your sweet ass I am framing this," she said waving the letter proudly, "see baby! This letter gives me carte blanch to kick your ass whenever you step out of line; your Alpha father said so. So you better watch yourself and behave like a good boy."

The parents erupted into fresh gales of laughter as James sat stumped trying to come up with a proper response; he could not think of any.

Guess I will just have to be content to you submitting in the bedroom then.

Damn straight baby! I'll submit to you anytime that awesome cock is out in the open. I may be your mate and equal in public, but I'm also your naughty little cock slut in the bedroom. You will just have to teach your little sex slave her place...again....and again...and again, as many times as it takes me to learn who my master is. But I give you fair warning, I'm a slow learner.

Rachel purred this and James felt his knees go weak and his vision start to blur as he began to fantasize his little slut collared and begging for his cock. The images flashing through his mind was seriously beginning to threaten his self control. If he didn't find a distraction soon, there would be no leaving and the guests would end up receiving one hell of a show.

Mmmm...kinky baby!

Before he could reply he heard his mother, from afar, yelling his name. It came to him as a whisper as it tried to cut through the lustful fog that now clouded his mind.

"James!" Margaret barked.

"Huh?" James dumbly answered, his attention still turned to the little minx that was molded to his body.

"Oh fuck this. We are never going to get to the end of things with these two hormone crazed teenagers in our mist. If we don't wrap it up soon, they're going to get a head start in making grand babies. I'll have to finish my story another time. Robert baby, get these kids some food. I'm sure they are starving. I'll go get the last gift for the two love birds. The pheromones those two are giving off are driving my wolf to distraction and I'm about ready to jump you myself," Margaret said with an impish grin.

The mention of food forced the two young lovers to come back to reality. Their stomachs took this moment to inform those around that they were indeed starving. Robert and Brian laughed as they went to the barbeque to get them healthy portions of brisket and pork ribs. Rachel sat next to her parents as James went to fetch some soda for them to drink.

Robert came back with two large plates piled high with brisket, pork ribs, baked beans, coleslaw, and bread to sop it all up with.

"Here you go sweetie. If I know James you are going to need your strength for later."

Rachel looked at the huge portion of food and wondered if she could ever finish it. James returned with two bottles of coke for each of them and sat next to his mate. Few words were spoken as they dug into their food. The barbeque was excellent and Rachel told her Dads so. She always knew her own father knew how to cook, but add that to Robert's expertise and the taste was out of this world. Rachel was indeed a friend to meat; meat and she got along just fine. But couple that with a new voracious hunger and soon both were cleaning the last dregs of sauce with a final piece of bread.

"If I continue to eat like that, I'll be bigger than a house in no time," Rachel said as she sat full and happy. She still didn't know how she ate it all.

James laughed, "Not likely sweetie. Werewolf metabolisms runs very high. We eat like this every meal. It is not uncommon to consume at least ten to fifteen thousand calories a day. We need all those calories and carbohydrates just to keep going; that will actually double, even triple when you are pregnant. But once you give birth the pounds will virtually fall off. Trust me babe. You will always look this good. Just take a look at Mom. You would never believe me if I told you she is actually ninety-three years old; but she doesn't look a day over thirty. She ages wonderfully, wouldn't you agree?"

Rachel's eyes widened as she studied Margaret returning from the house. She was a stunning and very beautiful woman. She and Robert actually did not look a day over thirty. Hell, if she looked half as good as her at ninety-three, she would be in good shape.

"Ninety-three? Damn!" Rachel said with no small sign of amazement.

Maggie laughed, "We Lycan age until about the time we reach thirty. At this age our bodies are at their physical and mental peak. Well...the women reach full mental maturity; I fear the boy's are mentally stuck around age six."

Maggie gave knowing glances to her husband and son; both simply shrugged and gave a willing nod. This brought a fresh round of laughter from the women. It seems they knew exactly what Maggie was talking about.

Maggie continued, "As long as we continue to eat well and let our wolves take a good, long run once in a while, we stay healthy and young. The only problem is interaction with those who don't know what we are. We can hide our age very well, but eventually we have to start to show some age, at least aesthetically. You can't look thirty when everyone around you is reaching their sixties and seventies. People would become too suspicious and start to ask too many questions. Those humans who are not tied to a clan or guild cannot be trusted; they are a danger to the clan and to whom we associate with.

We have learned the hard way in the past to keep our anonymity from the world as a whole. If you see, this whole compound is completely fenced and walled in. All pack members living here reside in homes protected by the compound and security. There are armed guards posted all around the perimeter and an entire battery of security cameras and electronic countermeasures. There are also a number of nasty surprises for those foolish enough to breach the compound; only the Alphas and their mates know about them all. A few years ago some psycho environmental nut jobs got in their head to attack us while I was outside with the kids. Back then our security consisted of just a small fence posted with trespassing signs and a couple of pack members patrolling the perimeter. They thought that Wolfe Industries was killing the environment and it would be easier to attack our family directly than reach a diplomatic solution. I nearly lost my son Kyle and daughter Kelly; I was wounded severely protecting my pups. I took down three of those bastards until I was shot several times. If it was not for Robert and his betas, I doubt any of us would have survived.

Furthermore, because our company works with the government on many projects, there is always a chance of industrial espionage and kidnapping. We almost lost Kyle's mate Amber a couple of years ago. They grabbed her while she was out shopping with some girlfriends. A rival company thought this would force us to withdraw our bid for a military communications array. They threatened to kill Amber if we did not withdraw. We got her back safely after Kyle and a team of our finest betas found out where they were hiding her. Let's just say that the company lost most of its senior management to 'accidents' and were forced into bankruptcy last year. We ended up buying a majority holding in the company and have turned it around. It is now one of our highest earning subsidiaries; the remaining employees are fiercely loyal to us. And yes, we did win the contract.

Rachel I tell you this not to frighten or give you reason to doubt yourself or suspect everyone. I tell you this because I love you and want you to be around for many years. I want to watch you raise a family and be happy with our son. If anything happened to you, James wouldn't survive. His wolf would simply lose the will to live and he would pass away. You have to understand Rachel, our men love us unconditionally. There is no concept of adultery or divorce in our realm. Our mates are chosen as our destiny by the Fates. The love we share between us and our mates' runs deeper than any human or temporal concept. You are two halves of a single universal entity; one cannot survive without the other. Just keep this in mind when you are on the outside. But don't worry too much, there will always be someone watching out for you. We have security teams assigned to watch over pack members when they are outside the compound; they are very good at their job. Besides, you have already witnessed James will fight tooth and nail for your safety. Anyone who wishes to fuck with you puts his own life on the line; James would kill anyone who threatened to harm you. He would fight to his last breath to protect you, your children, or another member of the pack. Trust and help him to be strong; learn to fight with all your heart, trust your wolf and your instincts. My girl has never sent me wrong before; she always knows what is best. Even if I don't consciously know it, she does."

Rachel was near tears in admiration at this woman. No wonder James and Robert were scared of Maggie. This tiny female, who could not be more than 130lbs., would make a serial killer shit his pants in fear. She didn't put up with anyone's bullshit. Mess with her or her family and it was your ass. Maggie was right of course. Most humans would not or could not understand the concept of supernatural beings. The human ego is too narrow minded and fragile to grasp the idea of something greater than they. But hearing Maggie's heartfelt expression of love and concern for her only solidified her own conclusions; she was exactly where she wanted to be.

Robert chose this moment of silence to speak, "Speaking of which. James, Rachel. Just to let you know Jayden is out of surgery and is in stable condition. It will be several months of recuperation and physical therapy for him. His father, Chris Michaels, one of my best plant foremen says Jayden is expected to make a full recovery. He also assures me that come hell or high water, Jayden will attend all of his court mandated anger management and therapist meetings; Chris told Jayden this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If he fucks this up or gets out of line just a bit, he will find himself in prison. I think Jayden was smart enough to grasp the concept; he won't be fucking with you guys anymore. Let's just hope that all of this counseling helps the poor man. He is angry at his mom for leaving him, his father for letting her die, and at himself the most; he does not like what he is becoming. Chris thinks that with a few months of extensive therapy, Jayden can start to turn his life around. I think what you decide James was very mature and I am proud of you. Because of your suggestion you saved a young man from several years in prison and maybe, just maybe given him a chance to get his life turned around. Your decision is very Alpha-like. Even if you did have to kick the living tar out of the kid so he would learn his lesson.

I spoke with the lawyers earlier in the evening. They have drawn up the necessary documents for the restraining order and Judge Matthews has already signed off on it. I need you and Rachel to stop by on your way to the cabin tomorrow to sign the restraining order. It reads that Jayden cannot come within 500 feet of you or Rachel, have verbal or written contact of any kind, and will be sent immediately to prison if these conditions are broken. It is the most stringent and concise legal document I have ever seen; even Jayden can understand this thing. Simply put: if he fucks up he, in turn, is fucked.

But enough business, we have a birthday and mating to celebrate. Come on kids. You aren't getting out of this one. Every one of our kids has had to do it, no exception. Gentleman!"

Suddenly four sets of hands grabbed James and Rachel and carried them to a pair of seats situated on the lawn. James recognized Marcus as he swayed between him and his other cousin Thumper. Dill and Damon were carrying Rachel. The four placed the pair ceremoniously on the pair of chairs like they were thrones; Rachel was giggling uncontrollably as Dill proceeded to kiss her feet. What a ham! They bowed abjectly and kow-towed their way back into the crowd. They stood and grinned as they waited for the next bit.